Obviously, you will be doing the baking.
我负责吃
I will be doing the eating.
因为你才是行家里手
Because you are the expert.
我不想...
Yeah, I don't...
我不是很想...
I don't really wanna...
对不起 你大费周折了 但是...
Sorry. You went to all this trouble, but...
来吧 我知道你有段时间没烤了
Come on, I know you haven't done it in a while,
但是会很棒的
but it'll be great.
别傻气了 只须沉下心来做
Don't be silly, just get into it.
你那么擅长
You are so good at it.
好吧 我知道了
All right. I get it.
我本来打算曲线救国
It was a bit of a curve ball.
嗯 我想我要走了
Yeah, I think I'm going to go.
对不起 我大概该走了
I'm sorry. I should just probably go.
安妮
Annie,
我不知道你为什么这么生气
I don't know what you are getting so upset about.
因为你不了解我
Because you don't know me.
对我一无所知 对我的生活一无所知
You don't know anything about me or my life or...
不 因为...
Well, no, because...
我不知道你这样做有什么目的
I don't know what you're trying to do here.
我不需要你来拯救我
I don't need you to fix me.
拯救你
To fix you?
我不需要任何帮助 你以为你是谁
I don't need any help. I mean, who do you think you are?
天哪 安妮 我们度过了一段好时光
Jesus, Annie, we had a really good time.
但是现在你...
And now you are being all...
是我的错 我昨晚不该来这儿的
It's my fault. I shouldn't have come here last night.
昨晚是个错误
Last night was a mistake.
操 好吧
Fucking hell. All right.
你好 我是莉莲 请在哔声后留言
Hey, it's Lillian. Leave a message after the beep.
莉琳 是我
Hey, Lil, it's me.
我肯定你可能还是有点生气
I'm sure you're probably still a little bit mad at me,
我希望你气消了
but I hope not.
无论如何 我的刺♥激♥生活还没结束
Anyway, the excitement still continues with me.
我跟以前拦下我的警♥察♥上♥床♥了
I just slept with a cop that pulled me over
今早我醒来 他又贴心又温柔又可爱
and I woke up today, and he was really sweet and nice and cute.
自然 我逃得比兔子还快
So, naturally, I ran out as fast as I could.
我到底是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我知道你现在有一堆事儿要忙
Anyway, I know you are busy and stuff,
等你有空了打电♥话♥给我
so just call me when you get a chance.
我很想跟你谈谈 等你有空的时候
I'd love to talk this out with you when you can.
就这样 拜
Okay, bye.
安妮 安妮 醒醒
Annie! Annie, wake up.
十一点了
It's 11 a.M.
该死
Oh, shit.
你有个包裹
You got a package.
我本来想递给你
I'd bring it to you,
但是你说过"别碰我的东西"
but you said, "Don't touch my things."
为庆祝·唐诺文与拉斯·普莱斯
Please join us for a Parisian brunch
缔结百年好合
at the home of Helen Harris III
请加入我们在海伦·哈里斯三世宅邸举♥行♥的
to celebrate the marriage of Lillian Donovan
巴黎式早午餐
and Douglas Price.
让我们给予莉莲礼物与祝福
Let us shower Lillian with gifts and love.
期待您的回复 耶
Responds s'il vous plait. Yay!
-打扰了 -你好
- Excuse me. - Oh. Hi.
我想给我最好的朋友买♥♥件礼物
I'm looking for a birthday gift for my best friend.
我想送她一条项链写着永远的好友
I want to get her a necklace that says, "Best Friends Forever."
你确定你要写永远的好友
You sure you want it to say "Forever"?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
拜托 永远
Come on. "Forever"?
永远
Forever.
你们不会是永远的朋友 无意冒犯
I don't think you guys will be best friends forever. No offense.
但你知道的
But you know...
小时候的朋友
The friends you have when you are younger sometimes...
长大后就会渐渐疏远
Sometimes you grow apart when you get older.
她会找到别的好友
Maybe she'll find a new best friend.
可能她会比你更成功
And maybe she will be more successful than you are
更漂亮 更有钱 更苗条
and prettier and richer and skinnier
她们每天在一起
and they end up doing everything together.
你真奇怪
You are weird.
我不奇怪
I'm not weird. Okay?
不 你很怪
Yes, you are.
不是 是你先挑起的
No, I'm not, and you started it.
不 是你先挑起的
No, you started it.
你今天早上忘了吃药了吗
Did you forget to take your Xanax this morning?
我为你父母感到难过
God, I feel bad for your parents.
我为你这张脸感到难过
I feel bad for your face.
等你有胸部了再说吧
Okay, well, call me when your boobs come in.
等你有胸部了再说吧
You call me when yours come in.
-你有四个男朋友吗 -当然
- What, do you have four boyfriends? - Exactly.
祝你早点生个孩子
Yeah, okay, have fun having a baby at your prom.
你就像个旧拖把
You look like an old mop.
你没有你想象的那么受欢迎
You know what? You're not as popular as you think you are.
我很受欢迎
I am very popular.
当然
I'm sure you are.
很有男人缘
Very popular.
你又老又单身又失败
Well, you're an old, single loser
永远不会有朋友
who is never going to have any friends.
你是个小骚货
You're a little cunt.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
让我跟我妈说 行吗
Let me tell my mom, okay.
我已经跟她说了
I already told her.
她生气吗
Was she mad?
安妮 又是我 罗兹
Hi, Annie, it's Rhodes again.
你一直没有回我电♥话♥
Since you're not returning any of my calls,
我想你应该没有兴趣
I assume that you're not interested
再和我浪费时间 没有关系
in spending any more time with me, which is fine.
不用担心 我不会再打扰你了
So don't worry, I won't be bothering you ever again.
记得把尾灯修好
Get those taillights fixed.
我想请你不要和我们一起住了
We'd like to invite you to no longer live with us anymore.
你们什么意思 我不太明白
What? What do you mean? I don't get it.
我们觉得一对已经成人的兄妹
The thing is, we decided that it was actually a bit immature
再和室友住在一起
for a grown-up brother and sister to
是很不成熟的
still be living together with a roommate.
到了这个年纪有些可笑
At our age, it's a bit ridiculous, isn't it?
-显得我们很傻 -很可悲
- We look a bit silly, don't we? - Pathetic.
所以我们想单独住一起
So we are actually going to live together alone.
不和你住在一起
Without you.
你要搬出去
You're moving out.
她不想搬
She's not moving.
她会搬的
She will move.
-最后 -最后
- Eventually. -Eventually.
她必须得搬
She has to.
她会想通的
She is taking it in.
你必须得搬
You have to leave.
好多毛茬
Oh! That's prickly.
还记得你说我到了人生谷底吗
Remember when you thought I hit bottom?
那还不是谷底
That wasn't bottom.
来
Come here.
我们会很开心的 我真高兴你搬回来
We're gonna have fun. I, for one, am really glad you're here.
猜猜怎么了
And guess what?
你来的正是时候
Good timing.
你知道今天电视放什么吗
You know what just came in today on the Netflix?
《荒岛余生》 汤姆·汉克斯演的
Cast Away. Tom Hanks.
有点像《阿甘正传》 不过是在岛上
It's like Forrest Gump, but on an island.
亲爱的 你一定会喜欢的
Honey, you are gonna love it.
鸡♥巴♥宝贝 停业
哈里斯地♥产♥ 成立于2006年
老天
My God.
这是她的车道吗
This is her driveway?
那个人是谁
Who is that man?
您是海伦·哈里斯三世的客人吗
Are you a guest of Helen Harris III?
严格来说 是的
电影精选列表