我恨不得干翻一切
Yeah, that's your thing. Right, that's the addiction.
是 你的问题 对 你的瘾
I mean, except of course Crystal and Cassandra.
当然克丽丝特尔和卡珊德拉除外
You never wanna fuck them?
你从没想过要和她们做♥爱♥吗
No.
没有
No Never.
没有 从来没有
But that's a love song for the ages.
但这是首当代好歌♥
Bravo.
棒极了
Thank you. It's a standing ovation.
谢谢 这是很高的评价了
Thank you, Dave. Thank you so much, man.
谢谢 戴维 太感谢了 伙计
I'm gonna go and eat.
我要回去吃饭了
Okay. Okay.
好 好
That sounds human.
人类行为
And I'll see you very soon.
我们很快会再见的
All right. All right, thanks.
好 好 谢谢
Take it easy, man. Thanks.
慢点 兄弟 谢谢
We'll see you next rehearsal, okay.
我们下次排练再见
Okay.
好
Man, I like writing songs with you.
我喜欢和你一起写歌♥
I like writing songs with you.
我也喜欢和你一起写歌♥
We're never done it in the garage.
我们从没在车♥库♥里做过
I know, it's so hot.
我知道 这太辣了
Let's do it in more weird places.
我们以后再找些更奇怪的地方做吧
It's not that weird, we own this garage.
这里没那么奇怪 这个车♥库♥是我们的
Oh my god.
哦 上帝
Oh fuck.
哦 天啊
Oh my god.
哦 上帝
Shit.
见鬼
I know, it feels so fucking good.
我知道 感觉太好了
No, no, I'm stuck in a rat trap.
不是 我的脚卡在捕鼠器里了
What?
什么
My foot is stuck in one of the glue traps
我的脚粘在捕鼠器上了
like a mouse. Like a rat trap?
和老鼠似的 捕鼠器吗
Yeah.
对
It's okay.
没事的
Can you push through?
你能往前动吗
Use your body.
用你的身体
Please keep fucking me.
拜托别停
It feels so fucking good.
感觉太好了
Oh my god, oh my god.
哦 上帝 上帝啊
My foot is going numb.
我的脚麻了
Oh my god, that feels so good.
哦 天啊 太舒服了
The whole left side of my body is going numb.
我左半边身体都麻了
I'm coming.
我要♥射♥了♥
We buy kale.
我们买♥♥了甘蓝
The kale sits in our fridge for a week.
这个甘蓝在我们冰箱里呆了一周
We throw out the kale.
我们扔掉了那个甘蓝
And then we buy that kale again.
然后又买♥♥了一个
It's all very exciting.
这很有趣
It's a real...
它真的
It's the kale diaries.
这是甘蓝的日记
Look, our people.
看, 我们的朋友
You think they're Jews?
你认为他们是犹太人吗
No, I just mean musicians.
不 我是说音乐家
Should we go over there?
我们应该过去吗
You wanna get into a drum circle
你想在农场超♥市♥旁边
by the farmer's market. I don't know.
加入一群鼓手 我不知道
We should get inspired.
我们会得到启发的
Okay.
好吧
They look friendly.
他们看起来很友好
Yeah, all drum circles look friendly.
对啊 所有做集体鼓乐的都看起来友好
That's how people end up in them.
所以人们最终会加入他们
Hi.
嗨
Hi, what's up?
嗨 你们好
Nice jam.
不错的集♥会♥
Welcome, hi.
欢迎 嗨
Would you like to take part in some of our love light today?
你愿意参加我们今天的爱之光吗
We were just talking about... What?
我们正在讨论... 什么
No, we weren't. - Lover's light.
不 我们不参加 - 爱之光
Yes, we were.
不 我们参加
Why don't you have a seat. Okay.
你们为什么不坐下呢 好的
Join us. Okay.
加入我们 没问题
Okay, you guys'll pick up the words in no time.
好吧 你们可以随时插话
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧
I feel like they're just saying Ikea
我感觉他们
over and over again. - Will you please.
一直在重复唱宜家 - 你可以闭嘴吗
You don't hear the word Ikea?
你没有听到他们在唱宜家吗
Thank you. That was beautiful.
谢谢 这首歌♥很美
Oh, you're welcome.
哦 你过奖了
What language was that?
那是什么语言
Yeah, was that Sanskrit?
那是梵文吗
No, I devised that language myself,
不 是我在国外学习时
it's called Tuna-Tuna,
自己创造的一种语言
while I was studying abroad.
它叫图纳图纳
Tuna-Tuna.
图纳图纳
Tuna-Tuna is the name of the language
图纳图纳是你发明的
that you devised. - Was that
语言的名字 - 那是
in India, or?
在印度 还是
No, no, close.
不 不 接近了
Barstow Community College.
巴斯托社区大学
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He was just... - Jesus.
他只是... - 上帝啊
What do you want me to do? I've never,
我能怎么办 我从来没有
I haven't seen you like that.
没有看见过你像刚才那个样子
I mean, I got hot and bothered.
我是说 我很受欢迎而且被搭讪
Yeah, I was bothered.
对 我很生气
I know, you were less hot.
我知道 你不如我受欢迎
Wait, oh my god.
等等 我的天哪
Look, it's a sign.
看 这是个标示
Like, from the universe,
好像 来自宇宙的
it's a sign or like a...
这是一个标示还是...
Well, I was saying it is,
好吧 我说了它是
it's also a literal sign.
它也是一个宣传标示
But it is, that's a sign.
但是 那是一个标示
Should we play that show?
我们应该参加那个演出吗
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Here goes nothin'.
这里没有别的东西了
You ready for it?
你准备好了吗
Am I ready for it?
我准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
I can't believe you're askin' me that.
我不敢相信你会这么问
Since when have you been afraid of doing mushrooms?
什么时候你还不敢吃蘑菇了
I'm not afraid of doing mushrooms, I've just,
我不害怕吃蘑菇 我只是
I've never done them with a task at hand.
从来没有把它们当成手头的任务来做过
I mean, I just think it's gonna help us
我只是觉得这能帮我们的
with our creative process. - Yeah, you think so?
创作过程 - 你这么觉得吗
We gotta get some songs out.
我们会写出一些歌♥的
Okay.
好的
Okay, ready.
好了 准备好了
L'chaim.
干杯
Terrible.
糟透了
They're mellow, though. - Oh good.
不过没什么味道 - 哦 不错
These ones are mellow.
这些没什么味道
Good.
不错
I got an idea.
我有灵感了
Where's my notebook?
我的笔记本在哪
What?
什么
I have a song idea, I wanna write it down.
我有歌♥曲灵感了 我要写下来
Okay.
电影精选列表