事情都围绕在万能卫浴周围 不错
Yeah, that's the epicenter.
是的 那里是中心
And we're gonna need to get 20% off.
那打八折有什么用
No, but, oh my god, you're so literal.
不 我的天 你太较真了
You're not using them as coupons.
我们不是把他们当成优♥惠♥券
You're using them as currency.
而是把他们当成现金
You know, to barter.
用来交易
You trade for like weapons,
用来换武器
Brita filters. Yeah, I was being
净♥水♥器♥ 是的 我真是
really literal. Body pillows, whatever.
太较真了 身体枕 随便什么
Whatever you need. It's my fault.
你需要的任何东西 是我错了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, look what I found.
看我找到什么了
Oh my god.
天啊
Oh my god.
天啊
I have not played this since high school.
高中毕业以后我就没弹过了
She pretty.
它真漂亮
Yeah, she fine.
是的 它看起来很不错
Check her out.
看看它
I don't want you to hurt your neck.
我不想你扭到自己的脖子
Sounds great, neighbor.
听起来不错 邻居
Hey Dave. Hi Dave.
嗨 戴维 嗨 戴维
Is that John Mayer over there?
站在那的是约翰·梅尔吗
Aw, heck no. No.
当然不是 不是
I just found my old guitar from high school.
我只是找到了我高中时代的老吉他
Are you John Mayer?
你是约翰·梅尔吗
Right, yeah.
没错
Second time's a charm. Second time, yeah.
第二次会更好 是的 再来一次
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
We're cleaning out the garage
我们在清理车♥库♥
to make it a rehearsal space.
把它变成排练场地
We're starting a band.
我们要组建一个乐队
For a band?
乐队
Yeah.
是啊
I used to play drums in high school.
我高中打过鼓
Cool. Yeah.
不错 是啊
Really?
真的吗
I was in a band myself.
在我自己乐队
Oh yeah, what was it called?
是吗 乐队叫什么名字
The band was called Myself.
叫我自己
It was a sort of solo percussive group.
类似于一个打击乐独奏社团
You know, djembe and the rumba.
有非洲手鼓 古巴鼓
Conga, bongo, timbale.
康佳鼓 小手鼓 定音鼓
You know, just like, yeah.
大概就这样
And you played all of those yourself?
这么多鼓都是你来打
I played all of them myself.
都是我自己打
The Big Fork Daily called it really, very weird.
比格福克日报评价为 非常的诡异
That's great.
真不错
Congrats, man.
祝贺你啊 哥们
That sounds great. Yeah, congratulations.
听起来不错 是啊 祝贺你
Okay.
好吧
Cool, Dave.
好了 戴维
We'll see ya.
回头见
See ya around the neighbs. Thanks, Dave.
社区里见 谢谢 戴维
I'll see you very soon.
再见
Okay, so, we have to move.
好了 我们得搬家了
You can't, I know.
不行 我知道
We have to move.
我们得搬家
'Cause of that interaction alone.
就凭这种邻里互动
Oh, he's 100% gonna murder us.
他肯定会杀了我们
Hey Rob.
罗布
All right, so here it is, here's the lowdown.
是这样 情况是这样的
She was good from far, but far from good.
她远处看着很好 但是远远不够好
Yes.
对
She's a little curvy for my taste,
对我来说她有点胖
but she still fucked like a champ.
但是干起来超级爽
The only, yeah, the only,
唯一的
no, I definitely could have
不 行房♥事的时候
used some Instagram filters in-between the sheets.
我看人就像加了滤镜一样
That's such a good idea, though.
不过 这个想法不错
Restaurants with the lighting as Instagram filters.
灯光效果宛如滤镜的餐厅
So you can just say like,
你就可以说
oh, I'll meet you at Valencia at eight,
我八点钟在巴伦西亚等你
and then we'll have drinks afterwards at Hudson.
饭后去哈德逊河上喝两杯
Well, yeah, that may be a little saturated, but.
好吧 可能有点夸张了 不过
Were you gonna?
你准备
Was I gonna what?
准备什么
I thought, because you were standing there,
因为你站在门边上 我还以为
you were gonna open the...
你要准备为我开...
Oh, get the door?
为你开门
Oh no, I'm sorry, I don't do that.
不好意思 我没有这项服务
Would have been a nice gesture.
还以为你挺礼貌
How long have you been an Uber driver?
你干优步司机多久了
Like a year.
一年吧
Oh, that's crazy.
真疯狂
That's crazy.
真疯狂
What'd you do before that?
你之前做什么的
Before you were an Uber driver, what'd you do?
在当优步司机之前 做什么的
I was a writer.
是个作家
Oh, crazy.
疯狂
I'm single.
我单身
' Hmm?
什么
I'm single.
我单身
That's crazy.
真疯狂
How was work?
工作顺利么
It was good.
还不错
Somebody left their iPad in the back seat.
有乘客把IPad落在车后座上了
Score.
赚了
You gonna return it?
你打算还回去吗
Well, I couldn't really get in it.
我不能解锁
It's password protected.
有密♥码♥
But I don't know.
不知道
I was thinking maybe you could keep it,
也许你可以留着
walk around with it and make it look like you have a job.
拿着它到处走走 看着像有工作似的
Oh my god, this fuckin' drip.
我的天 还在漏水
I have a job.
我有工作
Yeah, no, I know.
是啊 我知道
I just meant one where, you know,
我是说那种
you might have to wear pants.
需要把裤子穿上才行的工作
Fair enough.
你赢了
Hey, did you finish your logo?
你的商标做出来了么
Yeah, all done.
是啊 搞定了
Really?
真的
And I was thinking, maybe to celebrate...
我在想 也许为了庆祝 ...
Oh, do you wanna?
你想要
Fuck? No.
做♥爱♥ 不
No, I was thinking maybe we could order Papa Johns,
不 我在想也许我们可以点个棒约翰
maybe jam out Jem and the Holograms style.
搞点《芙蓉仙子》那种的
Oh okay, yeah.
好啊
Oh yeah.
太好了
I just, I wasn't really in the mood to fuck.
我只是 没什么心情做♥爱♥
Yeah. The sensation I get from sex
对 做♥爱♥的快♥感♥
and the sensation I get from eating pizza,
和吃披萨的快♥感♥
it's like, interchangeable for me at this point.
现在对我来说是一样的
Wow, okay'
好吧
Okay, let's just,
好吧 我们就
can we just take the pressure off a little bit?
我们就放松一点
Can I have some ranch?
能给我来点沙拉酱吗
Okay.
好
Yeah, there we go.
就是这样
That's a sweet bite.
太棒了
That's the Tom Petty bite.
电影精选列表