我根本就没在说著书合同的事情
Come on.
拜托
That's where you always go. Jesus.
你老是把它放在嘴边 老天
What are you... It doesn't seem...
你到底 这又不是什么
So angry about? Like an outlandish request.
为什么那么生气 奇怪的要求
It's just seems like
这不是
something totally normal. Where is this coming from?
很正常吗 这哪跟哪啊
It's not coming from anywhere.
没什么
I just don't wanna talk
我只是不想谈
about the fucking book deal. Well, I got it.
该死的著书合同 我明白了
You already fucking said that.
你早说过了
Jesus.
天啊
Fuckin' Aggro Man.
你♥他♥妈♥就是挑事
You know what. Mr. Aggro,
你知道吗 挑事先生
fucking flying in... We don't...
就这么降临 我们不用
Just ruining relationships. We don't have to do this
破坏我们的关系 我们不用
like this anymore.
再这样了
Do what, what, do what? Fight like this.
怎么样 这样吵架
If we're gonna fight,
我们如果要吵
why don't we sing our feelings?
还不如把想法唱出来
I don't know, I'm not singing.
我不知道 我唱不出来
Why? I'm sorry.
为什么 抱歉
Don't patronize it. No, I just can't.
别看不起这做法 我不行
It's just, we know what happens
我们都都知道
when we have a regular fight.
平时吵架会怎么样
We've done this.
我们就是这样做的
I'm not, I'm not doing that though.
但我不会唱的
Sorry.
抱歉
Please don't bring up the book deal
# 别再提著书合同 #
Oh god.
老天
You know this isn't about the book deal
# 你明白这与著书合同无关 #
Really, why not?
是吗 为什么
I mean, it's clearly the cross I bear.
这是我需要忍♥受的折磨
It's why I'm... I don't hear anything...
这就是为什么 我什么都不听
So fucking paralyzed. Unless you sing it.
我这么无力 除非你唱出来
You have to sing it.
你必须唱
This is so stupid, dude.
这太傻了
I'm not singing.
我不唱
You hang on to that fuckin' book deal for dear life.
你一直想着那破书约不忘
And you and I both know that that
但是我们都知道
is not the thing that is paralyzing you.
不该让这件事左右你
Really?
真的吗
Okay, well.
好吧
That was my fault, too, so.
那也是我的错
Sing it.
唱吧
I'm not singing about that, Ben.
我不会唱这个的 本
I don't even wanna talk
我甚至都
about it. I don't wanna talk
不想谈 我也不想
about it either.
谈这件事
You had a miscarriage.
你流过产
That does not make you a failure.
这并不会让你变成失败者
Does it make me a success?
那让我成功了吗
Sing.
唱
I'm not singing about it. Sing about your miscarriage.
我不唱 唱你流产的事
Is this a joke to you?
这对你说是个笑话吗
This is the furthest thing... Please, I...
这对我来讲 拜托 我
From a joke to me.
根本不是笑话
It's the one thing that we don't talk about.
我们不会说起这件事
And so I don't know how else to...
所以我不知道还有什么办法
I
# 我 #
I failed as a woman
# 我是个失败的女人 #
What happened is totally human
# 这是每个人都会经历的事情 #
Let's see this through.
我们共渡难关
Okay?
好吗
You're out of your own way when you're up there.
你到这一步要自己走出来
It's exciting.
这很激动人心
It's exciting for me to watch you.
我很激动地看着你
It's exciting for you to do.
你要振奋起来去做
And we have something to share.
我们一起分享
We're doing it together.
一起前行
No, I know, I like that.
我明白 我喜欢那样
So, it's a small hiccup.
这只是个暂时性的小问题
We go, we fuck up, we try it again, we learn.
我们去做 搞砸 再尝试 学习
Yeah, I know, but I don't like that.
我知道 但我不喜欢那样
The middle part, the...
中间的部分
It's all part
这就是
of the process. The fuck up.
整个过程了 搞砸的那部分
It's part of the process. I know.
只是经历的一部分 我知道
But it's just that, the failing makes you a failure.
但就是 失败让你成为了失败者
I don't think so.
我不觉得
Failing makes you an artist.
失败能让你成为一个艺术家
Okay.
好
Hey.
嘿
Hey Dave.
嘿 戴维
Hi guys.
朋友们
Look, we heard everything you said the other night.
那天你说的话我们听进去了
Yeah, and we're gonna change, we promise.
我们保证会改变的
We need you in our band.
我们需要你归队
No more fighting?
不再吵架了
No more fighting.
不吵了
Except in our songs.
除了在歌♥里吵
Which are all fights.
而歌♥里所有的争吵
To avoid really fighting. Yeah.
都是为了现实中不再吵架 是的
Do I still have to dress like a baby?
我还得穿的像个小宝宝一样吗
No. No.
不用 不用
No, in fact, I actually,
不用的 其实 我觉得
I think this look works. Yeah.
你现在这身就挺好 是的
You like this?
你喜欢这身衣服
I love this. Yeah.
我超喜欢 没错
I don't know what, where it came from.
我不知道这衣服什么牌子
But it's great. It's just my cozies.
但是很棒 这只是件家居服
Like...
就像是...
That's so interesting. They're like pajamas?
很有趣 睡衣那样的
Yeah.
是的
That's very interesting. Very interesting.
看着很有趣 非常有趣
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, I'm ready to gig if you guys are.
好吧 如果你们准备好了我随时可以开始
So are we. Let's do it.
我们准备好了 那我们开始吧
Okay.
好的
What is the order?
击掌的顺序是什么
It's just, I think it's just a celebration.
我觉得这只是一种庆祝的方式
Okay, cool. All right.
很好 好吧
One more thing. Yeah.
还有一件事 什么事
If we're gonna be a real band, we need a band name.
如果真要组乐队 我们得起个名字
A little of this.
再调一下
Hi, we're The Dirty Dishes.
大家好 我们是脏盘子乐队
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you like my jacket?
你喜欢我的夹克吗
I love it.
我很喜欢
I got it at Party City.
我在派对城买♥♥的
No, you didn't.
不 肯定不是
Yes, I did.
是 我就是在那买♥♥的
They don't have clothing.
那里不卖♥♥衣服
So listen, I talked to Crystal Vichycoisse.
听着 我和克丽丝特尔·维彻斯沃兹聊了聊
Yeah.
怎么了
And she had a pretty rough night.
她今晚很难过
She acted out.
她去拍片了
She ended up having compulsive sex with this 37-year-old.
最后她被强迫和一个三十七岁的男人做♥爱♥
Oh no.
不是吧
Is his age the problem or is it,
电影精选列表