带钱包了吗 钱包和钥匙
Coming, Dave.
来了 戴维
Hey buddy.
晚上好 老兄
What, where's your onesie?
呃 你的连体衣呢
I thought you were Dave the Baby Drummer.
我以为你要做个婴儿鼓手 戴维
I'm turning over my sticks.
我要归还我的鼓槌
What?
什么
What is this?
怎么了
I can't make it to the open mic tonight.
我今晚无法参加演出
Or, really, any night.
实际上 以后也不行
I have to quit the band.
我要退出乐队了
Why?
为什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What?
什么
I thought it would be really great
我本来觉得很高兴
to get to know you guys,
可以了解你们
and for you guys to get to know me.
也能让你了解我
You wouldn't think this,
你们不会想这些
but aside from Crystal and Cassandra,
但是除了克丽丝特尔和卡珊德拉
I don't have too many friends.
我没什么朋友
Right. Really?
是吗 真的吗
Yeah, that is surprising.
的确没想到
When my parents got divorced,
我父母离婚时我还是个孩子
it was really hard on me as a kid.
我受了很大打击
And I think that's where my sexual addiction started.
我想我就是从那时开始有了性瘾
Okay.
理解
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你们真的明白我在说什么吗
So, I'm reliving it.
所以我总是回想
Day after day.
日复一日地回想
You can't stop fighting.
你们俩不可能不争吵
I mean, I spent my whole childhood trying
我的整个童年
to save my parents' marriage.
都在试图挽回我父母的婚姻
I don't wanna spend my adulthood trying to save yours.
我不想用我的余生来挽回你们的婚姻
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I can't do the show.
我不能和你们去演出
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's gonna be a great show anyway.
但无论如何这都会是一场很棒的演出
Is this for real.
他是认真的吗
Dave, these are your sticks.
戴维 鼓槌是你的
I feel it
# 我感受着 #
It feels so good to be home
# 家的滋味如此美好 #
Fuck man, I cannot believe it.
该死 我无法相信
I know, it's so crazy.
我知道 简直疯了
We need Dave.
我们需要戴维
We can't do this.
只有我们是做不到的
Whoa, tiger.
勇士
Slow down.
慢点喝
Ah Shit.
妈的
Grace gave me some sort of muscle relaxants,
格蕾丝给我了一些松弛肌肉的药
but I don't feel them at all.
但是我根本没觉得有什么效果
Like, they are not working.
它们好像根本不起作用
Muscle, what are you doing taking muscle relaxants?
肌肉 你为什么要用松弛肌肉的药
I don't know. You barely have any muscles.
我不知道 你根本没什么肌肉
I needed to calm down.
我需要冷静下来
Look, this is just you and me in our garage, jammin'.
听着 在车♥库♥里的时候只有你和我
There's no difference.
这并没有什么区别
I mean, yeah,
没错
it's room full of young, judgemental 20-somethings,
这里塞满了年轻刻薄的20几岁的人
staring at our every breath.
正注视着我们的一举一动
But besides that, it's the same thing.
但是除了这个 一切都和车♥库♥里一样
Looks like you two are up.
你们该上台了
Okay, great.
太好了
Salud. L'chaim.
干杯 干杯
Oh my god, I'm gonna hurl.
天啊 我想大吼
No hurling, no hurling, come on.
不要叫 不要叫 拜托
Hold on.
等一等
Let's just go up there,
我们就到到台上
and show these young fuckin' dickheads what we're made of.
给那些年轻蠢货看看我们的才华
Okay
好吧
All right, hi.
好了 大家好
All right.
准备好了
One, two, a one, two, three, four.
一 二 一 二 三 四
Hold on, I gotta adjust my mic for one second.
等一下 我要调整一下我的麦
She's just adjusting her mic, sorry.
抱歉 她调一下麦
Whoa, what are you doing?
你在干嘛
I can't, I gotta adjust it.
我不行 我得调整一下
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
What's happening?
怎么回事
Hold on, I think I just want it out of the stand.
等下 我想把它拿下来
You can't have it
你不能把它
out of the stand. Yeah,
拿下来 我可以
'cause I wanna be able to... How can you play with
因为我想 话筒拿下来
having it out of the stand? I need to be able to move.
你还怎么弹 这样我才能边走边唱
You're a bass player, you don't need to move.
你是贝斯手 不需要走动
Oh god.
老天
Did that hurt? Fuck.
没打到你吧 该死
Yes, it hurt. Are you okay?
打到了 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine, just put it back on and let's...
我没事 把它放回去然后
Okay, but hold on.
好 等下
But lookit, I wanna do one trick.
看着 我想玩一下
Can you look at the audience? What sort of trick?
你可以看以下观众吗 你想玩什么
Look at the audience for one sec.
你看一下观众席
Watch, watch.
看着 看着
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Okay, please just.
行了 别玩了
It was like the balls were on your forehead,
就像蛋蛋在拍你额头
but it was the mic.
但其实是麦克风
Are you ready? Go ahead.
你准备好了吗 继续
Are you ready to play? Hold on.
你准备好表演了吗 等下
Hold on, yeah.
等等
Sorry about that.
抱歉
One, two, a one...
一 二
What?
什么
I can fit this whole thing in my mouth.
我可以把整只话筒塞嘴巴里
Do you wanna play the song?
你到底想不想唱歌♥
Huh?
什么
You're embarrassing me.
真是丢脸
I'm embarrassing you?
我让你丢脸了吗
You should be proud.
你应该感觉很骄傲
That's what every husband wishes their wife would do.
每个男的都想让他老婆这么做
Oh my god.
天啊
Who are you winking at? That was,
你在跟谁眨眼 那是
that was a dick suck joke, guys.
是一个黄段子 各位
But it's actually not a,
但其实
if you wanna be honest, it's not a talent of mine.
说实话 唱歌♥我不太在行
Go home.
下去吧
' Oh god.
天啊
I wouldn't stress about it.
我没什么太大压力
It was just a minor setback.
这只是人生中的小挫折
I'm such an idiot.
我简直蠢到家了
Just, the second I decide to commit
只是 好像只要我决定投入到
to something I'm passionate about,
我热衷的事情当中
I always seem to just fuck it up.
我就会搞砸
Can you do me a favor,
能帮我个忙吗
and can we not talk about your failed book deal
在我们处理自己内部问题的时候
while we're dealing with stuff about us?
能不能别谈著书合同没签成功的事情
What?
什么
Can you not talk about your failed book deal
在我们处理自己内部问题的时候
when we're dealing with stuff
能不能别谈著书合同
that's about us? What are you talking about?
没签成功的事情 你在说什么
I didn't even mention my book deal.
电影精选列表