什么意思
What do you mean, what?
你什么意思
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew exactly how this was gonna go.
我就知道 会变成这样
Because I know the way
因为我了解
that you looked at everything. Jesus, Ben.
你看问题的角度 天哪 本
What is wrong with the way that I looked at everything?
我看问题的角度 有什么问题
你把它当救生筏一样
Well, what we're doing is finally making us happy.
我们现在做的事情 终于让我们开心了
I've been happy. Oh please, Ben.
我一直都很开心 别逗了本
You've been in some dark depression.
你一直心情抑郁
You've always been happy?
你一直开心
Give me a fucking break.
让我歇歇吧
You were so checked out for so long.
你失业这么长时间了
You are like, you lie.
你一直就 你说谎
Fucking, is that happy?
这他妈开心吗
You think you're like a piece of fuckin' cake?
你以为你就好了吗
I don't wanna do this.
我不想跟你吵
Do you know what it's been like since,
你知道生活变成什么样了吗
I mean, since we lost the baby, you've been a mess.
自从孩子没了 你就活的一团糟
And I just keep putting up with it because, I don't know,
我一直在极力忍♥耐 我也不知道
I hope one day the old you will come back.
大概我盼着有一天 你能回到原来的样子
The old me, Ben?
我原来的样子吗 本
The old me was young and naive.
我年轻的时候 天真无知
The old you was happy.
原来你很快乐
I am happy.
我现在很快乐
You're weeping.
你现在在哭
I'm fucking heartbroken.
我心都碎了
Am I not allowed to have feelings?
我连伤心的权利都没有吗
It's just, it's too, it's crazy.
这一切太疯狂了
What is crazy?
什么疯狂
Fuck.
靠
Don't fucking walk away from me
你不能说话说一半
in the middle of a fucking talk.
就这么走掉了
What is so crazy?
什么太疯狂了
How do you decide which feeling you're gonna go with
各种各样的情绪汇到一起
when they're so close together,
你如何左右自己最终的情绪
all these feelings... So fucking
处理好各种情绪 你这就是
passiveaggressive. That it must be
消极攻击 肯定是
really difficult... You know what, Ben.
非常不容易的 本 你知道吗
To decide, no, this is... Maybe...
如何决定 有可能
What I'm feeling right now. I'm having feelings
我现在是什么心情 我这些情绪
for the both of us, since you don't seem to have any!
是我们两个人的 毕竟你一点情绪都没有
Like, where are you?
你都在干什么
You haven't cried once since our miscarriage.
从我们孩子流产到现在 你都没哭过
You haven't fucking felt anything with me.
你难道一点感觉都没有
I know how to handle my feelings.
我知道如何处理自己感情
Oh, you mean just bury them and let them fester?
你指的是 隐藏感情 什么事都烂在心里
It's called being realistic.
这叫现实
Realistic?
现实
You just live in this fuckin' state of denial.
你就是回避一切
So yeah, okay, maybe that's realistic for you.
当然了 这对于你来说 也可能叫现实
But to the rest of the world,
但是其他人看一眼
it just looks like you're constantly refusing to deal.
就知道 你一直在回避问题
No, it looks like there goes a person
不是这么回事
who knows how to be appropriate with their emotions.
我这个人 知道如何调整自己情绪
Not what you've become, which is some,
不像你 变成了一个
honestly, sad, sniveling, whining excuse for a woman.
哭哭唧唧的怨妇
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's, this is why I didn't wanna tell you tonight.
所以我今晚不想告诉你
Because I knew that it would be the end.
因为我知道 一切都会结束了
The end of what?
什么结束了
The end of your freedom.
你的自♥由♥
Because for the last I don't know how long,
我也不知道 你有多久
you've seemed freedom for the first time
没体会过自♥由♥了
in a long time.
很长时间了
I do, I feel that, too.
我知道 我也这么觉得
That's such bullshit. I feel free.
胡扯 我感觉到了自♥由♥
It's not bullshit. That is bullshit, Anna.
不是胡扯 就是胡扯 安娜
Because you think this is about a record deal?
你以为这是一张唱片的问题吗
Did you really think we were gonna get a record deal?
你真的觉得我们能出唱片吗
This is about you and me.
这是你我之间的事
I know.
我明白
Do you?
是吗
Because all that I see from here
我现在能看见的
is someone who has been walking a tightrope.
就是一个走钢丝的人
And I've never seen a tightrope walker more excited to fall.
我还没见过这么急着掉下来的走钢丝的
It makes no sense to me.
我根本理解不了
I can feel myself changing, Ben.
本 我能感觉到自己的变化
Oh, that is so crazy... I know that
这太疯狂了 我了解
about myself. For you to say.
我自己 随你怎么说
It's like, you hate change.
你从来都讨厌改变
Every time someone brings up change, you shut down.
每次谁跟你提到改变 你都避而不谈
Oh please.
别逗了
That's classic coming from the guy
这话从你嘴里说出来
who sits in his fucking underwear all day,
你穿着内♥裤♥一坐一天
just creating corporate bullshit for a paycheck.
为了薪水 什么鬼话都能说出口
Like, where's the old you?
说什么过去的你 去哪儿了
Where's the fuckin' old you,
过去的你
who used to make shit that meant something?
能把所有没意义的事情 变得有意义
I am trying.
我在努力了
I am trying. Define trying.
我在努力 那你是怎么定义努力的
I mean, you can't keep a job for more than three months.
每份工作你都坚持不到三个月
People don't get me.
人们不能理解我
Oh please, Ben.
拜托 本
This emo teenager shit is so fucking tired.
你这种以自我为中心的幼稚思想我早就听腻了
You know what, I think the thing is everyone gets you,
你知道吗 我觉得其实所有人都看透你了
and that's the fuckin' problem.
这才是真正的问题所在
Anna, you're an Uber driver.
安娜 你是个优步车司机
You're an Uber driver with a failed book deal.
你是个出书失败的优步车司机
We're fuckin' losers.
我们就是两个失败者
I don't know if you think there's some kind of magical thing
我不知道你是不是在期待会有什么奇迹发生
that's gonna come and change that for you.
然后会改变这一切
But this is it.
但事实就是这样
This is fuckin' it.
事情已经他妈的摆在眼前了
If we had been able
如果那时候我们的孩子
to have a baby. Don't.
能平安出生 又来了
If we had had that baby.
如果我们没有失去那个孩子
Not having that baby was a blessing.
失去那个孩子是老天对我们的眷顾
How could you say that?
你怎么能说出这种话
I want you to leave.
我不想再看见你
Fuck.
该死的
And don't fuckin' come back.
你♥他♥妈♥不要再回来
Dammit.
该死
Hey Dave.
嗨 戴维
Hey.
你好
Do you think I could spend the night here?
我能不能在你家呆一晚上
Yeah, yeah, come on in.
可以 当然可以 进来吧
Thanks.
谢了
Good morning, Benjamin.
早上好 本杰明
Good morning, Dave.
早上好 戴维
Good morning.
早上好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
早
This is called snuggle therapy.
这叫做抱抱疗法
The human touch is very healing.
人与人的肢体接触是有治愈作用的
Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
I used to practice snuggling with my parents
以前我试过跟我父母使用抱抱疗法
in the aftermath of their divorce.
结果他们还是离婚了
Now, the patient's instinct is to fight the snuggle.
做为一个患者 本能地会抵♥制♥抱抱的
电影精选列表