我知道
Like, I have to come to these things.
可是我必须得来
Like, what am I gonna do?
我能怎么办呢
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Like, I can't just not come
我不能
to my godson's first birthday party 'cause I...
缺席我教子的一岁生日派对
I just, it always makes me think.
这总是让我觉得
Like, were we crazy?
我们是不是疯了
'Cause look at us.
看看我们
What's that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
What, I mean, we have shitty jobs to pay the rent.
我们做着没意义的工作去付房♥租
Because that's what you do when you're an adult.
因为这就是成人世界
And it's shitty.
很差劲
I had a book deal.
我有过书约
I know.
我知道
I was the star of my class.
我是我们班上的明星
And Candice was a shit writer in college.
坎蒂斯在大学里写得狗屁不通
Don't compare yourself...
别和其他人比
I mean, she wasa fucking joke.
她他妈就是个笑话
Well, now Candice with the boobs is a show runner.
但是大胸的坎蒂斯现在是个节目编导
She's being paid to do something she loves.
以自己的爱好为职业
That's more than you could say about me or you.
这比你我强了太多
You were an artist.
你以前是艺术家
Well, art... You know, you...
艺术 而且
Anna.
安娜
Like, you... You know...
而且 你 你知道...
Had dreams, too. What I've come to realize?
也有过梦想 我渐渐意识到什么吗
Art is bullshit.
艺术就是狗屎
That's what I've, that's my big takeaway.
这就是我最大的收获
Can I have a lighter, please? Art is bullshit?
能给我个打火机吗 艺术是狗屎
Art is bullshit.
艺术是狗屎
Wow, that's a choice philosophy.
那是一种选择的哲学
You know who else thought art was bullshit?
你知道还有谁觉得艺术是狗屎吗
Hitler. Why does it always have to come back to the Holocaust?
希♥特♥勒♥ 为什么总要谈到大屠♥杀♥
Because we should never forget.
因为我们要永远铭记
We will never, trust me,
我们会的 相信我
We will never forget. No, we will never forget.
我们不会忘记的 不会忘记的
No, we won't. Because I bring it up
我们不会的 因为我会提起它
to remind us.
来提醒我们
All the time.
一直如此
Really?
不是吧
One second.
马上就好
Should we open a window or something?
我们要不要开扇窗户什么的
No, it's fine, they know.
没事的 他们知道的
They actually have a lot of good instruments here.
这里有很多好玩的乐器
I can't find a bass, though.
可是我找不到贝斯
Well, yeah, no kid wants to grow up to play bass.
没有孩子想长大了弹贝斯
They just end up playing bass.
他们最后还是弹了贝斯
Why?
为什么
Because it's like.
就这么回事
I play bass.
我就弹贝斯
Look at this cool little kid guitar.
看看这把帅气的小吉他
That sounds pretty good.
听起来很不错
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Did she just count us in?
她刚才算是加入我们了吗
Who is that?
她是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
I think it's Isis.
我猜是伊希斯
What is it?
那是什么意思
Her name is Isis.
她叫伊希斯
She's a real firecracker.
她是个真正的大人物
Okay.
开始吧
You and I
# 你和我 #
I, I, I, I, I
# 我 我 我 #
I like that.
我喜欢
Yeah?
是吗
We can fight
# 会争吵 #
Fight, fight, fight, fight
# 吵 吵 吵 #
Hey, I think you got your first groupie.
我觉得你有了第一个歌♥迷
Yeah.
是啊
Try, we must
# 试着去 #
Try, try, try, try, try
# 去 去 去 #
To find the light
# 把光明寻找 #
Light, light, light
# 找 找 找 #
Now bridge.
到桥段了
Okay.
好
Find the fight
# 争吵 #
Day and night
# 暮与朝 #
We find the fight
# 不停吵 #
Oh shit, I gotta get tambo on it.
我要加上手铃
And you gotta stop cursing in front of the kids.
不能再在孩子们面前说吵架了
Nice.
很好
Really good job.
干得不错
Really good job. You, too, up high.
干得很好 你也是 击个掌
Really good job.
干得很好
Ben
本
Where, um...
你觉得
Where do you think we go from here?
你觉得我们有未来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think I thought that
我以前以为
having a kid would just, like,
生个孩子就能
fix everything.
解决一切问题
Like, I just wanna create something
我只想创造出一些
with some kind of meaning, you know.
有意义的事物
Like, I just wanna find fucking
我只想从哪里
meaning in something.
找些该死的意义
Well,
好吧
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道该说什么
It feels like we're both just stuck.
感觉就像我们都被困住了
And that leads to anger, and then that leads to fighting.
那样导致愤怒 然后引发争吵
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I know.
我知道
And then we just fight.
然后我们只是争吵
We fight so much. All the fuckin' time.
我们吵了那么多次 无时无刻
It's such a bummer.
太糟糕了
Yesterday was good.
昨天过得很棒
It was, yeah.
是的
I felt kind of bad that we, um...
我感觉有些内疚 因为我们...
Stole that kid's thunder. We hijacked
抢了那个孩子的风头 我们主导了
that kid's party.
那个孩子的派对
Yeah, that will fuck him up for a long time.
是啊 那会让他伤心好一阵子的
But at least we weren't fighting.
不过至少我们没有吵架
It was fun singing there though.
在那唱歌♥很有趣
What if we turned all our fights into songs?
如果我们把所有的争吵都放到歌♥里面去呢
Okay.
好吧
No, I'm serious.
我是认真的
Let's start a band.
我们建一个乐队
There's so many yarmulkes from our wedding.
我们婚礼上留下来了这么多圆顶小帽
I know.
我知道
Did anyone even wear a yarmulke?
有人戴过吗
Everyone wore a yarmulke.
每个人都戴过
We have so many left over.
留下来了这么多
What is this?
这是什么
Oh, that's my armageddon suitcase.
是我的末日箱
Oh yeah, big time.
大有用处
There's a lot in there.
里面有很多东西
There's a couple bottles of Xanax.
有几瓶阿普唑仓
There's $1,000 hard cash.
一千美元的现金
And then, yeah, Bed Bath & Beyond coupons for days.
还有好几张万能浴卫的优♥惠♥券
I love that in your mind,
你是在想《僵尸启示录》
the Zombie Apocalypse still focuses around Bed Bath.
电影精选列表