I mean, you should say sorry to me.
你才应该对我道歉
What would I say sorry for?
我为什么要道歉
For calling me a liar. You lied.
你说我是骗子 你撒谎了
You know what, I did,
我是撒谎了
whatever I did, I did for you.
但我做了什么 都是为了你
Oh my god,
我的天啊
What are we, in a Bryan Adams song?
我们是在哪 布莱恩·亚当斯的歌♥里吗
Oh my, that is so,
这真是
you can't even talk to someone
你都没法和人沟通
when they're just like... Okay, can I give you
哪怕他们只是 好了 我能
a piece of advice?
给你们提个建议吗
Yeah, I mean, that's what you're...
行啊 你就是做这个的
That is the arrangement.
本来就是这么想的
That's why we're here.
我们就是为这个来的
You're both clearly in a lot of pain.
显然 你们都有一大堆烦恼
Your frustrations with your own lives, your careers,
你们对自己的生活 职业
your frustrations with each other.
以及彼此感到沮丧
And though these issues may seem trivial,
这些问题可能看起来微不足道
they need to be addressed.
但还是需要去处理
Because, oddly, they may be the gateway
因为它们可能
to processing your grief.
导致你们觉得不幸
What I'm looking for is a way to address these things
我现在试图找到一个方法
without the two of you getting into the same fight
可以处理好这些问题 同时也可以
over and over again.
不让你们陷入循环往复的争吵
Okay.
好的
Well, time's up.
时间到了
And um, I'm moving to Canada.
我要去加拿大了
Can we thank your godmother for coming?
谢谢教母的过来吧
Say thank you.
说谢谢
Yeah, that's close. That's what we're gonna get.
嗯 差不多 我们就只会说这个
That was close. That's what we're gonna get.
差不多 就会说这个
Happy birthday, Theo.
生日快乐 提奥
Go play with your friends.
去和你的朋友们玩吧
Cute.
真可爱
How are you doing?
你过得还好吗
Yep, I'm good.
是的 还不错
On a scale of one to Snoop Lion,
从一到超级嗨打分
how high are you right now?
你现在有多嗨
Like 100.
大概一百吧
Very good.
真棒
Well, even in that state,
即使是这样
I'm very happy that you could be here.
我还是很高兴你能来
Only in this state could I be here.
也只有这样我才能来
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, I'm so happy to be here.
没有 我很高兴过来
Yeah, she wanted a music party.
她想办个音乐派对
It's for the children.
给孩子们办的
You know, so the children could play music.
这样的话 孩子们就能玩音乐了
It's really nice.
想法很不错
Yeah, no, it's great.
不 这很棒
It's good for them to express themselves.
有助于他们表达自我
Yeah, no, he's
my best friend.
我最好的朋友
You guys seem really connected.
你们看起来很亲
You know, but if the whole thing
如果有什么事情
becomes a little much for you,
让你觉得不舒服了
why don't we come up with a safe word.
不如我们想个安全词
Okay.
好
Cup of noodles.
一碗面条
Is that a request?
这是在点菜吗
or is that the... Oh, computer planet.
还是... 电脑行星
How about something less like a creepy robot?
想点不那么诡异的好吗
Just use, like a word... Okay.
简单的一个词 好
That would make sense... Like a human word.
在派对上 人类语言
At a Party. Okay.
能说到的的 嗯
Like pizza.
比如 披萨
Pizza. Pizza.
披萨 披萨
And this is our daughter Isis.
这是我们的女儿伊希斯
Yeah.
对
What, I'm sorry?
什么
Yeah, we get it. Yeah, it's, um.Before the...
我知道 是在那之前
She was named
她的名字以
after the Egyptian goddess of magic.
源于埃及伊希斯女神的名字
It was before the...
是在那之前
Yeah, before the cell of the international jihadi terror thing.
是在国际圣♥战♥恐怖袭击之前
But I didn't hear you guys wrong, her name is Isis?
我没听错吧 她的名字叫伊希斯
Yeah, Isis Ellen Greenburg.
对 伊希斯·艾伦·格林伯格
Isis Ellen Greenburg.
伊希斯·艾伦·格林伯格
Isn't that beautiful?
不好听吗
First Jew in Isis.
她是伊♥斯♥兰♥国的第一个犹太人
There's absolutely no way that I am having another baby.
我绝对会再生孩子了
Meanwhile, Candice is on baby number three.
然而坎蒂斯已经有三个孩子了
I know, look at her.
你看看她
She loves motherhood so much, she should fuck marry it.
她这么母爱泛滥 怎么不嫁给母爱
Congratulations on your TV show.
祝贺你的电视节目成功
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm pretty psyched about it.
我很兴奋
I wasn't really looking to run a show,
我其实不太擅长节目制♥作♥
and it just kind of happened.
但是就这么做了
And it's really cool. Yeah.
真的很棒 的确
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Do you want the milks?
想喝奶吗
Yeah? The milks?
是吗 奶吗
You want the milks?
想喝奶吗
Oh yeah, you do, look at you reaching for it.
真的饿了 都伸手找了
Okay.
好吧
This guy is just dry as a desert today.
这小家伙像个无底洞
Oh my god.
我的天哪
It's just nice getting paid doing something you love
能以爱好为职业
for a living, you know?
这样真棒 不是吗
It's great.
非常好
I just saw Ben.
我刚刚看到了本
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
You guys are so cute. Thanks.
你们俩真好 谢谢
When are you guys gonna make one of these things?
准备什么时候也生一个啊
What was the word?
那个词是什么
I forgot the word.
我忘了
Pizza. Pizza, pizza.
披萨 披萨 披萨
Yeah. Pizza?
对 披萨吗
We heard the pizza guy just came.
有人说送披萨的人到了
So we're just gonna go
我们先过去
grab the pizza. Okay, cool.
拿一下披萨 好的
It was so crazy.
太疯狂了
She just took her boob out.
她刚刚袒胸露乳了
Right there.
就在这
It's fucked up.
真差劲
'Cause I'm not supposed to think about your friend's boobs.
因为我不应该去想你朋友的乳♥房♥♥
But now everyone's got kids and they're breastfeeding.
但是现在每个人都有了小孩 还要给他们喂奶
It's like... It's so culty.
这真是... 像赶时髦一样
Hello, how you doing?
你好
I'm Anna's friend's boob.
我是安娜朋友的乳♥房♥♥
Nice to meet ya.
很高兴认识你
You Okay?
你没事吧
'Cause I really didn't see much of her boob.
我真的没怎么看她的乳♥房♥♥
Okay, I know.
我知道
If that's why I'm making you upset.
如果是这件事让你难过的话
I mean, it was big, but it was not,
虽然她的胸很大
you know, it had clearly been
但是 很明显已经
ravaged.
饱受摧残
I knew we shouldn't have come.
我就知道不该来
I know.
电影精选列表