这一口太摇滚了
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好
I was gonna say, what if we take the pressure off
我刚才想说 不如我们不要受限于
of not having to write a fight song,
创作关于吵架的歌♥曲
and just do like, whatever.
就即兴演奏
Okay. Whatever comes to mind.
好啊 想到什么就唱什么
Let's start with just like two chords.
咱们就从两个和♥弦♥开始
Okay. Just playing two chords
好 只弹两个和♥弦♥
back and forth. - Okay, okay.
回弦和第四弦 - 好
And then you can kind of...
然后你就可以...
Oh wow, you've really done it.
哇哦 你真是吃爽了
Figure out the melody. Yeah.
跟上旋律 好
Okay? Okay, all right.
好吧 好 没问题
You sure?
你确定
I like that.
我喜欢
Kind of like some doo-wop action.
有点嘟·喔普的感觉
Okay, doo-woppy
好的 嘟·喔普范儿
I like that rhythm.
我喜欢这旋律
Night's creepin' in
# 夜悄然而至 #
I'm feelin' low
# 我满心愁思 #
Okay.
好
No money, no friends
# 落魄孤寂 #
Got nowhere to go
# 已无处可去 #
So, we've done two bars.
完成了两个小节
Yeah, we're in deep.
是啊 渐入佳境了
A rumble in my belly
# 我饥肠辘辘 #
My throat is parched
# 唇干舌燥 #
Parched.
燥
Okay, okay, I'm gonna get it.
好的 好的 我能接上
Yeah, I got one.
有了 我想到了
I'm searchin' for the light
# 在无尽黑暗中寻找 #
In the endless dark
# 寻找光亮 #
I think we have to change it.
我觉得我们得来点变化
Is it feeling repetitive?
感觉有点重复了
A little bit. Okay.
有点 好的
We're only two songs into it,
我们这里只有两首歌♥
but it's repetitive. Let's do it.
可已经给人重复感了 那我们改一下
Let's do like a... So, I would go to this.
我们这么编... 我想这么编
Ah, I found it.
找到感觉了
All right?
行吗
Crashes
# 红与绿的 #
Of green and red
# 碰撞 #
An 18 inch
# 一份十八英寸 #
That's where I can rest my head
# 让我的头脑可以稍作休息 #
You're my sunrise slice
# 你是我一角朝阳 #
To welcome the dawn
# 与我共迎黎明 #
You're my sunrise slice
# 你是我一角朝阳 #
To welcome the dawn
# 与我共迎黎明 #
My papa
# 我的 #
My Papa John
# 我的棒约翰 #
My papa
# 我的 #
My Papa John
# 我的棒约翰 #
Bring it home.
准备结尾
My papa
# 我的 #
My Papa John
# 我的棒约翰 #
That was really nice.
这歌♥太棒了
Oh my god, that was so cool.
我的天 这太酷了
I feel like it was almost like,
这感觉就像是
almost like a... Simon and Garfunkel?
就像是 西蒙和加芬克尔
Almost like a solo Simon, too, I was feeling.
像是在独奏的西蒙 对我也想到他们了
Yeah, totally.
太对了
Like "The Rhythm of the Saints", like.
这首歌♥就像《圣徒之韵》
And this is working great for me.
而且这玩意真的太棒了
I am so shocked
我很惊奇
that the guy from Blues Traveler never did this.
蓝调旅者的那个人居然没这么干过
How fun is this?
有意思吧
This is so fun.
太有意思了
Okay, let's make a list
我们来列个单子
of our top 10 fights of all-time.
十大吵架理由
Of all-time?
所有中选
Why, does that,
为什么这么问
that's not good?
不好吗
TOP 12?
前十二
TOP 12?
前十二
That's only two more.
多加了两个而已
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不清楚
Let's start with, we'll start with 12.
那我们就先定十二个吧
Top 12 fights, all-time.
十二大吵架理由
Dishes is big, obviously.
洗盘子是大问题 毫无疑问
That is big.
是大问题
That's a big one.
大问题
You seem to have a general,
你似乎对我的仪表
a problem with my grooming.
整体都不满意
Yeah.
是的
For sure, that's spoton. An issue.
你描述得很贴切 这是个问题
But I feel like grooming and dishes can kind of go together.
我觉得仪表和洗盘子可以归为一类
Okay. So maybe we just,
那我们这么写吧
like a cleanliness thing.
清洁方面
Okay.
好
I don't wanna point any fingers here,
我不是想指责你什么
but I think you can be a little judgemental.
但我觉得你有点太苛刻了
Okay, okay
好
Sure, I can see that.
我明白了
I will see your judgemental,
我接受你说我苛刻
and I will raise you a you being lazy.
我要说你太懒
Okay, you're uptight
你很焦躁
You're distracted.
你心烦意乱
Sure, yeah, you know.
对 好
You have emotions coming out of your ass.
你情绪都写在了你的大脸上
You have no emotions.
你完全漠然
Ever.
对一切
Okay, you're obsessed with the way you look.
你总是很在意自己的容貌
Right. You're constantly asking me
好吧 你一直问我
how you look, it's super annoying.
你看起来怎样 这真的很烦
Right, well, a lot of that has to do with the fact
这还不是因为
that you just like never give me a compliment.
你从来都不夸我一句
I give you compliments all the time.
我每次都夸你
Whenever you give me a compliment,
只有我让你夸我的时候
it's only when I ask for a compliment.
你才会夸我
And even then, it's like, you do that thing where it's like,
而且甚至于 即使是我要求你那么做时
something happens where you go away
你也像是神游了三十四十秒
for like 30 to 45 seconds, and then you come back,
才回过神来
and you're like, oh,
然后你就会说
uh, you look good.
呃 你看上去很美
That's a compliment. Hey, where's my sneakers.
这就是赞美 我喜欢的运动鞋在哪儿
That's a compliment.
这就是夸奖你
And have you seen those sneakers?
那你好好看过那些鞋子吗
No, you didn't even look.
不 你从没看过它们
You know what, if we're living in this post-feminist society
如果我们现在生活在一个后女权主义社会
where I have to do the dishes
我必须洗盘子
and you don't have to blow me, like ever,
而你也永远不用替我吹♥喇♥叭♥
I would say it's probably pretty fair
要是你肯开始多夸夸我
that you would start giving me more compliments.
那我可能还觉得挺公平的
Oh wow, okay.
好吧
I'm serious. Sure, yeah.
我很认真的 当然 我知道
I would love to feel complimented.
我会爱上被赞美的感觉
Okay, you're a regular Gloria Steinem.
你现在是葛洛丽亚·史戴能分子了
I am, I'm Gary Steinem.
我是加里·史戴能
I'm fighting the fight for man's rights.
我现在在为男性权益作斗争
Very good.
电影精选列表