是年龄的问题吗
no, it's the... It's this compulsion.
不对 是... 是强迫性的问题
She can't help it. Right.
她控制不了 是的
She can't help it.
她控制不了
Right, she relapsed.
是的 她旧病复发了
I mean, I don't even know what they see in her.
我都不知道他们看上她哪一点了
You know, I mean, she's just so unappealing, you know,
你也知道 她不是很有魅力
in the face, and the body, and everything.
无论是长相 还是身材 都没什么吸引力
It must be her sense of humor.
一定是她的幽默感
Anyway, this guy works for a record label.
总之 这个男人在一家唱片公♥司♥工作
And she brought him to the show last night.
她把他带来看了昨晚的表演
Shut up. That's awesome.
不是吧 太棒了
Are you being for real?
你说的是真的吗
Yeah, and he really liked it.
是啊 他真的很喜欢我们的歌♥
Yeah, he was really into it.
是的 他真的很喜欢
Dave, that's
戴维 这
insane. That's awesome.
简直不可思议 太棒了
You look fuckin' hot.
你看起来很性感
What?
什么
Yeah.
是的
Like, if I didn't know you, I'd wanna get to know you.
如果我不认识你的话 我一定很想认识你
Who are you?
你是谁
Like, how are we gonna keep writing fight songs
要是我们再也不吵架了
if we never fight about anything anymore?
我们怎么去写吵架的歌♥呢
Well, we could write love songs.
我们可以写情歌♥
Yeah, no.
好吧 不
Let's skip that part. It just seems weird.
还是算了吧 太奇怪了
Yeah.
是的
As soon as I said it... Yeah.
我刚一说出口... 是的
I was like, that is a bad idea.
我就知道这不是个好主意
Yeah, can we just, I feel like we gotta get,
是啊 我们能不能 我们应该
just for our creative process, just,
加快创作的进程
can you be a little bit more of a dick to me this morning?
你今天早上能不能表现的更混♥蛋♥一点
Okay, you want me to leave the room
你想让我离开这里
and come back as a dickhead?
回来的时候表现的像个蠢货吗
Yeah. Yep, okay.
是的 好的
Okay, you ready'?
你准备好了吗
You're gonna go
你应该
on your own action. Comin' in hot.
按你自己的方式表现 打扮的性感点
Okay.
好的
Have you seen my sneakers?
你看到我的运动鞋了吗
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
About what, my sneakers?
什么怎么样 我的运动鞋呢
I can't find 'em.
我找不到了
Do you like my outfit?
你喜欢我的打扮吗
Is this the only option?
只有这一种选择了吗
That's like Brando or somethin'.
这是白兰度或者别的什么人的风格
Was that good? That's fuckin' insane
感觉很好吗 这太他妈疯狂了
that you can go... We're in a fight now,
你可以走了 我们在吵架
right? Yeah, oh yeah.
对吗 是的
We're certainly in a fight.
我们当然在吵架
Right? Yeah, yeah.
是吗 是的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh my god, how long has it been
天哪 我们已经多久
since we've had a date night?
没有约会过了
I don't know, never?
我不知道 从来没有过
Also, I can't believe that this label dude
我都不敢相信这个唱片公♥司♥的哥们
is interested in us.
竟然对我们有兴趣
Hold on, being interested in something
等等 对某些东西感兴趣
is different than being, you know,
和真的投入
committed to something. I know, it was just,
是不一样的 我知道 但是
that's so exciting,
我还是很兴奋
like things are finally happening for us.
就好像好事终于要发生在我们身上了
TO US.
致我们
Hey, maybe let's celebrate a different way.
让我们换一种方式庆祝一下吧
I don't know,
我不知道
I just feel like being present for this right now.
我只是觉得想要感受当下
Yeah, no, I wanna be present, too.
是 我也想享受当下
I don't, we don't need...
我不需要 我们不需要
Yeah. To smoke to celebrate.
是的 抽烟去庆祝这件事
Okay.
好的
How's your day going?
今天过的怎么样
You know when you meet people, and you're like, oh.
当你遇见各种人的时候 你就像是
I have never seen you two like this.
我从没看见过你们两个这样甜蜜
I know.
我知道
It's so awesome.
太棒了
I'm so happy for you.
我真替你高兴
Thank you.
谢谢
It's amazing.
太棒了
Okay, I think that's everything.
一切都很美好
Oh, babe, could you just grab the spoons for dessert?
亲爱的 你能拿一下甜品勺吗
What?
什么
The dessert spoons, honey.
甜品勺 亲爱的
Right, yeah. For dessert, yeah.
行 甜品勺
There you go. Okay, right, okay.
去吧 好的
All right, thank you.
谢谢你
All right.
好了
Love you.
爱你
So, what happens when they go away like that?
每次他们这么走神的时候 在想什么
I'm not sure. Where do they go?
我不知道 他们神游到哪去了
I don't know,
我不知道
but sometimes I wish he would just stay there longer.
但是有时候 我希望他多待一会
You know, it gives me a break, too.
这样我也能歇口气
Can you... I feel bad.
你能 我心里过意不去
Tell me what else to do. No, no, no.
我能做点什么 不用你
Just go sit down. Are you sure?
回去坐着吧 确定吗
Yes, please. Okay.
快坐下 好吧
Please, go sit down.
赶紧坐下
Yes.
好的
Take those off.
都脱了
Come inside me.
射进我身体里
What?
什么
Don't pull out this time.
这次别抽出来了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready to try again.
我准备好再试一次了
That's like a bigger,
你这么说
that's like a bigger...
话题就大了
That's like, um.
就好像
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing, it's just, that's like a,
没事 就是有点
you know, a bigger conversation.
话题比较严肃
Okay.
好吧
I mean, I just thought,
我意思是 我觉得
what are we... Yeah, I know, it's just...
我们在 我明白 只是
What are we waiting for at this point?
都这时候了 我们还等什么
You're the one that didn't wanna.
是你一直不想要孩子
I know, but that's what I'm saying.
我知道 我现在告诉你
I'm saying that now I feel ready, finally.
我已经准备好了 真的
And, you know, I feel happy for the first time in so long.
长久以来 我第一次觉得开心
You feel happy.
你觉得开心
Look what's happening for us.
看看我们都做了什么
Like, we could get a record deal.
我们能发唱片了
You know?
明白吗
It's awesome.
简直太棒了
What?
什么
We're not getting a record deal.
我们不能发唱片
You don't know that.
谁能说得准呢
Oh shit.
该死
What?
电影精选列表