好极了
That is a drum roll.
这才是叫击鼓
Who cares?
谁管
Fine.
好啊
Shit.
该死的
You know what we need?
你知道我们需要什么吗
A drummer.
一个鼓手
I don't know if he's home.
我不清楚他是否在家
I'm sure he's just tending to women
我敢肯定 他去找
he keeps in his basement.
他养在地下室的女人了
You don't think he keeps 'em in the walls?
你不觉得他会把她们关在屋子里吗
No, it's definitely more
不 我觉得应该是
of a lotion in the basket vibe to me.
那种地下囚禁的氛围
See, I think it...
我认为...
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey neighbors.
嘿 嗨 邻居们
What are you doing?
有何贵干
If it's a bad time, we can come back.
如果我们来得不是时候 我们就先回去
Yeah. What?
对 什么
No, don't be a couple of billy goats.
别像柱子一样杵在那儿了
Come on in.
进来吧
Don't wanna be a billy goat.
不想被说成柱子啊
Have a seat.
坐吧
You can sit on the left,
你可以坐左边
and then you can sit on the right.
那你就坐右边
Okay. That's very specific.
好吧 分得很清楚
It's very cozy in here.
这布置得真舒服
Such an honor to have you in my home.
我很荣幸能款待你们
Yeah, it's nice to be here.
我们也很开心能来拜访你
Do you want anything?
你们要喝点什么吗
Do you want some cocoa?
你们想不想喝杯可可
I'm okay. I would take a cocoa.
不用了 我想来一杯
Okay. Sure.
好 嗯
Cassandra Diabla, cocoas, please.
卡珊德拉·黛博拉拿几杯可可
We have guests.
有客人来了
I don't know who she is. Extra cocoas.
我不知道她是谁 多加点可可粉
Hi.
你们好
This is my best friend, Cassandra Diabla.
这是我最好的朋友 卡珊德拉·黛博拉
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Hi. Hi, Cassandra Diabla?
你好 你好 卡珊德拉·黛博拉
Tonight's cocoa night.
今晚是可可之夜
Careful, it's a little ouchie.
小心 有点烫
How can I be of service to the both of you?
我能帮你们什么忙
I mean, is there something you want?
你们需要什么吗
David.
戴维
We're out of cocoa.
我们的可可喝完了
What? Yeah.
什么 是啊
We're out of cocoa?
可可喝完了
Totally out.
全喝光了
There's none left? There's no more.
一点不剩了吗 一点不剩了
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
You have mine, I insist.
你喝我的吧
Otherwise Cocoa Tuesdays will have to be No Cocoa Tuesdays.
不然每周二的可可日就变成了无可可之日
You know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思
I do.
我知道呀
This is my best friend.
这是我最好的朋友
Hi, Crystal Vichycoisse.
你们好 我是克丽丝特尔 维彻斯沃兹
Hi.
你好
Your friends are so nice.
你的朋友们都很友善
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
Are you here of your own will?
你是自愿在这里的吗
That's a joke, you don't have to answer that.
她在开玩笑 你不用回答
What was the joke?
什么玩笑
Mm, no, nothing. It was just something rude
没什么 她因为紧张
that she said...
就说了
I didn't... Because she got nervous.
我没有 一些不礼貌的话
I was joking. And it's just a joke.
我那是开玩笑 只是开玩笑呢
Am I here on my own free will?
她问我是不是自愿来这里的
Oh, so she looked at you and she was like,
所以说 她看着你
are you here on your own free will?
问你是不是自愿在这里的
That was what she said, I think.
她就是这么说的吧
You're like a Paula Poundstone.
你这个人很像保拉•庞德斯
Yeah. Yes, very much so.
没错 非常像
I do get that a lot. Very much so.
我能明白 非常像
We actually met at a Todd Rundgren event.
我们托德·朗德格伦的演出上遇到的
A Todd Rundgren event.
托德·朗德格伦的演出
Yes. Okay.
没错 好的
There was, it was a record release party.
是一个专辑的发布会
I'm kidding.
我在开玩笑呢
You should have seen your faces.
你真应该看看你的表情
No, we met at a cocoa convention.
没有啦 我们是在可可大会上见到的
Yeah, that one is very clearly a joke.
这次肯定是开玩笑
We get it. Well, is it?
我们懂了 是吗
Is it, though?
是真的吗
Yeah, she gets her sense of humor
是的 她的幽默感
from her Great Uncle Avram. Yeah.
遗传自她叔伯阿佛拉姆 是啊
He was a star in the Yiddish vaudeville circuit.
他在犹太歌♥舞表演界可是很有名的
Right, okay.
是吗
He was a star in the Yiddish vaudeville circuit.
他在犹太歌♥舞表演界很有名的
Okay.
好
Yeah.
是吗
No, he toured the Ukraine after escaping the pogroms.
他犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥中逃脱 去了乌克兰巡演
Uh, okay
好吧
So, how did you guys actually meet?
那你们到底是怎么相遇的
We met in the program.
源于一个项目
What program? The program?
什么项目 一个项目
SAA.
是SAA
We're recovering sex addicts.
我们都是正在康复的性瘾患者
I think we should... Okay.
我觉得我们 好吧
Probably go, because remember, we...
是不是该走了 因为我想起来我...
And I'm their sponsor.
我是他们的资助人
And also their best friend.
也是他们最好的朋友
And they're my best friends.
他们也是我最好的朋友
That's very sweet.
很感人
I know this is gonna seem crazy.
我明白这看起来很疯狂
We were strippers.
我们以前是脱衣舞♥女♥
What, no. You don't say.
不会吧 看不出来呀
Yeah, she was, and then she was.
是啊 她以前是 她也是
Yeah.
没错
Also, we love to fuck.
而且 我们很喜欢做♥爱♥
Dave, you should join our band.
戴维 你该来加入我们的乐队
So, Vichycoisse, is that how you say it?
维彻斯沃兹 是这么念的吗
Vichycoisse? Vichycoisse.
维彻斯沃兹吗 维彻斯沃兹
Vichycoisse. That's what she said.
法式马铃薯奶油汤 她是这么说的
Okay, soup is made of blended potatoes
这种汤是用搅碎的土豆
and a heavy cream.
加上大量奶油做成的
That sounds amazing.
听起来不错
So Weird Dave is in your band?
所以怪人戴维加入了你们的乐队是吗
Weird Dave's in the band.
怪人戴维加入了乐队
Yeah, I know.
对
But you know, the truth is we needed a drummer,
但我们确实需要一个鼓手
and his only time commitments seem to be Cocoa Tuesdays
好像让他忙的只能保证每周二的可可日
and sex addict meetings, so.
和性瘾患者集♥会♥
Oh, oh, sweet schedule, Weird Dave.
哇 这安排不错 怪人戴维
Yeah, yeah, Dave's got his life figured out.
是啊 戴维已经想明白了
Yeah, he's not makin' mistakes at all.
他不会再犯错了
No, at all. At all.
不会了 绝对不会了
Great. What?
糟糕 怎么了
Single Sheena, Single Sheena.
是希娜 单身的希娜
She's the last one of us left.
她是我们这群人里唯一的剩女了
I know. Exciting.
电影精选列表