抒发一些灵感
channel some inspirationy vibes.
嗯哼 昨晚激发了你的灵感
Mmm, last night inspired you.
我们...
We, uh...
喝了很多 是吧
We drank a lot, huh?
啊...
Ah...
我是说
Yeah, I mean, uhm.
我觉得...
I thought, uh...
那很好 不是吗
it was great, was it not?
这是哪儿
What is this place?
是我的录音室
This is my recording studio.
在精灵峡谷吗
In an elfin cove?
是的 我想它以前是一个架空层
Yeah, I guess it used to be a crawl space.
我一直很喜欢这样的地方
I've always sort of been a sucker for these kind of spots.
你知道 比如 呃 冰箱或者…
You know, like uhm, a refrigerator box or...
楼梯下面的那个小空间
that little spot underneath the stairs
那里周围的世界是完美的
where the world just fits perfectly around you.
如果没有空间 那也没有地方能孤独了
There's no space to be lonely if there's no space.
我猜部分原因是我从来没有真正拥有过
I guess part of the allure is that I never really had any
朋友
friends.
是的 但这并不是什么大悲剧
Yeah, but it's not like that's some great tragedy.
什么
What?
我是说 你拥有这一切
Well, I mean, because you have all this.
只是 朋友会让人分心
It's just, friends can be, uh, distracting.
相信我 你能有这样的生活是很幸运的
Trust me, you're lucky to have this kind of life
你可以就唱歌♥和创造
where you can just sing and create
不用担心现实
and not have to worry about reality
或者挣扎 或者人们
or struggles or people.
嗯嗯 是的
Mmm hmm, right.
所以你认为是因为我爸爸很有名
So you think that because my dad is famous
那我就干坐着等机会来吗
that I just sit around waiting for a big break then?
你从没说过你♥爸♥爸很有名
You never said your dad was famous.
是啊 搞得像你不知道
Right, like you didn't know that my dad
我爸爸是迈克尔·伯维尔一样
was Michael Burwell.
你♥爸♥是迈克尔·伯维尔
Your dad is Michael Burwell?
- 哇 他在这儿吗 - 不在
- Wow, is he here? - No, okay.
他每天早晨坐船外出
He goes out on the boat every morning.
所以我们就是在缩小我的挣扎吗
Are we done just minimizing my struggles now?
我只是想说你很有天赋
I'm just saying you're talented.
你知道你想要什么 而且你能得到它
And you know what you want and you can actually get it.
有点乱
Look, this is, uh, this is spiraling.
我只是...
I just...
你不用很努力就能达到
You didn't try hard to get here.
这是非常棒的生活 非常棒
It's a really great life and that's great
我也在这儿 但是我还得
and I'm here too, but I also had to fuck over
放了我最好朋友的鸽子
my best friend to get here.
这很傻 你想让我难过
It's silly, you want me to feel bad,
因为你没有任何人能搞砸
because you have nobody to fuck over,
没有什么会阻碍你完成你想要完成的事情
that nothing gets in the way of what you want to accomplish.
我希望极度的孤独能是我的问题
I wish crippling loneliness was my issue.
是啊 科尔 我觉得你有更大的问题
Yeah, Cole, I think you got bigger issues.
这他妈叫严重缺乏同情心
It's called a severe fucking lack of empathy.
拜托 我不想吵架
Come on, I didn't want to start a fight.
我只是指出一些事情
I'm just pointing something out.
你知道 你并不拥有
You know, you don't own the rights
挣扎的艺术家的权利 好吗
to struggling artists, okay?
你的问题并不比任何人的问题更糟
Your problems are no worse than anybody else's,
所以你不能把这当成某种刻薄的借口
so you don't get to use that as some kind of bitter excuse
因为你的情况已经比所有人好了
as to why you're better than everybody.
我觉得你该走了 行吗
I think it's time for you to go, okay?
搞笑的是 昨晚
You know, it's funny, I was thinkin'
我也是这么想的
the same thing last night.
哦 很好
Oh, nice.
对不起 我的角色犯错了… 我犯错了
I'm sorry, my character slipped... I slipped.
我不想第二幕以分手结束
I don't want the end of Act II breakup.
我也不想
Me neither.
你居然会给别人打电♥话♥
You who phones people.
你对我有多生气
How mad are you at me?
6成吧
I'm six.
对不起 只是...
I'm sorry, just...
我能过去吗
Can I come over?
嗯
Yeah.
是的 我们在秋千那儿见吧
Yeah, meet me at the swings.
好
Yeah.
- 我知道你还在生我的气 - 我觉得我有权利生气吧
- Knew you were still mad at me. - I think I have the right to be a little angry.
你为了一个虚构的女孩抛弃了我
You ditched me for a fake girl
一次又一次的
and then you do it again and again.
很累了
It gets tiring.
她不是虚构的
She's not fake.
她是真实的
She's a real girl.
好吧 虚构的恋情 匹诺曹
Well, fake relationship, Pinocchio.
不 是真实的恋情 真实的争执
Nope, real relationship, real argument.
真正的大问题
Real big problem.
那么 现在你想利用我给你一些关于女生的建议
So, now you want to use me for girl advice?
而且我就得
And I'm just supposed to what?
放下所有事去帮助你 就因为你需要我吗
Like, drop everything and help you because you need me?
奥斯汀 我... 就像你希望的
Austin, I'm... like you wanted.
在学习
Learning.
然后失败
And failing.
没有你帮助我
And it fucking sucks I don't have you to help me fail.
清理我写得乱七八糟的东西
And clean up my messy writing by taking things out
真的感觉糟透了
and making it simple.
好吧 简单得重写
Okay, simple re-write.
和她分手
Break up with her.
重写听起来很简单
That's one of those re-writes that sounds simple,
但是你删掉的时候 会发现
until you look at what you're cutting and realize
你真的爱上了你写的东西
you actually like what you wrote.
但是我也喜欢我写了八年的那些关于
But I also like all the stuff that we wrote
去洛杉矶的事情
about going to L.A. for eight years, so,
所以 这很复杂
yeah, complicated.
怎么了
What?
我要去了
I'm going to go.
很快
Soon.
什么 我们说着话突然你就
What, like in the middle of this conversation?
我要去洛杉矶了
I'm going to L.A.
不是什么疯狂的事
It's nothing crazy.
制片人给了我一份剧本协调什么的工作
The EP offered me the script coordinator thing
在他的网飞节目上
on his Netflix show.
我猜...
I guess...
无论你什么时候你准备好了要去 我都会在...
I'll be there whenever you're ready to come out...
洛杉矶
to L.A.
哇
Wow.
那很...
That's, uh...
天呐
Jeez.
非常感谢你的邀请
Thanks so much for the invite.
我不能只是做你最好的朋友 科尔
I can't just be your best friend character, Cole.
不 伙计 我懂的
Nah, man, I get it.
像我们经常说的那样 我所做一切的就只是按照我们的计划去做
All I did was follow our plan, like we always talked about.
那和这个女孩的计划呢 伙计
What about the plan with this girl, man?
引用你的话 “我只想让你成为一个真正的男孩”
You said, and I quote, "I just want you to be a real boy."
是啊 我只是以为
Yeah, well, I guess I just thought the truth
真♥相♥已经浮现了
would have come out already.
对了 真♥他♥妈♥恭喜你 奥斯汀
And by the way, congratu-fucking-lations, Austin,
获得了这么好的机会 还能搬去洛杉矶
on this amazing opportunity and moving to L.A.
我真♥他♥妈♥为你骄傲
I'm really fucking proud of you!
刚刚那个是你的毒贩吗
Did I just pass your drug dealer, or...
你为什么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是想你了
Missing you, I guess.
认真的吗
Seriously?
你几小时前在哪儿
Where were you a few hours ago?
电影精选列表