带着海莉
Bring Haley,
为了改变 把她介绍给真实的人
introduce her to, uh, you know, real people for a change.
- 是啊 我是真实的 - 当然
- Welp, I'm a real person. - Of course you are.
否则 我能做这个吗
Otherwise, would I be able to do this?
你要是敢碰我女儿头上的一根头发
So much as touch a hair on my daughter's head
我向上帝发誓
and I swear to God I will make a formal inquiry
我会向理发师工会正式询问
to the barber's union and make sure
确保你有资格碰头发
that you are qualified to touch hair.
我不知道我要干嘛
I have no idea where I'm going with this.
我开玩笑呢 开玩笑呢 认真的
I'm fucking with you, I'm fucking, seriously,
我不是那种父亲
I'm not that kind of dad.
她和你在一起之后 我不知道 好像看起来更 明亮了
She seems, I don't know, honestly, lighter
你就一直给照亮她 好吗
since you been around, so you just keep lightin' her up, all right?
我们都会 你们孩子是怎么说这句话的
And we will all be, how you kids put it?
我们都会被点亮 对吧
Lit, right, right?
听着 我不在乎的
Look, I don't give a shit.
你要吗
You want something?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
你♥爸♥爸在做什么
What's your dad up to?
什么
Hmm?
哦 我想他只是陷入了自己的思维中
Oh, I guess sometimes he just gets stuck in his own head.
有点像你
Kind of like you.
我是说 他是在写剧本吗还是什么
I mean, is he writing a script or something?
喂 你在干什么 他就在那儿呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing? He's right there.
所以呢
So?
他又不在乎
It's not like he cares.
科尔
Cole.
科尔 科尔
Cole? Cole!
你知道吗 无视我吧 反正我只是在跟火里的木炭说话
You know what? Just ignore me and I'm talking to the coal in the fire, anyway.
英文中木炭 (Coal) 和科尔( Cole) 发音相似
嗯哼 - 嘘 那个木炭比你性感
- Hmm. - Shh, this coal is much hotter than you.
爸
Oh, Dad!
你居然称自己是个作家 天呐
And you call yourself a writer, Jesus.
抱歉 你是在问我什么吗
Sorry, were you, uh, asking me something?
我在问你 你都写什么
I was asking what kind of stuff you wrote,
但这只是一个更礼貌的方式
but it was just a bit of polite etiquette.
额 我
Well, I, uh,
写电影还有电视节目
I write movies and TV shows that have...
自然的那种...
very naturalistic kind of, uhm...
实际上是回溯过去
it actually harkens back to the old, wow,
哇 我刚刚说了“回溯”吗 不该说的
I just said harkens, and I shouldn't have.
嗯 和你的写作风格很像
Uhm, it's very similar to your style of writing,
其实
actually, if anything.
有趣
That's fun.
我非常喜欢自己的风格
I'm a big fan of my own style.
- “回溯”这个词... - 你知道我们不用继续说
- And the word harkens... - You know, we really don't have to talk about
写作了
writing right now.
对对 海莉是对的
Ah, yeah, no, Haley's right.
我们来这儿是做那些夏天的事情的
We're up here to do the whole summer thing.
不是写作
No writing.
真的吗 因为通常情况下 当一个作家和我面对面的时候
Really? Because usually when a writer gets one on one
他们希望我读剧本
time with me, they want me to read a script.
他们通常带着一份纸质的
They usually have a paper one on them.
不 不是我
Nope, not me.
我甚至不是那种用纸质文件的人
I'm not even a big paper copy kind of guy.
我猜千禧一代是这样的吧
I guess that's millennials.
好吧 这很好 但是 我必须
Okay, this has been very nice, but, uh, I must
“回溯”到我的床了
harken back to my bed.
晚安 美女
Good night, gorgeous.
- 晚安 爱你 爸爸 - 嗯哼
- Good night, Dad, love you.- Mmm hmm.
哦
Whoo.
- 好好休息 - 好
- Have a good one. - Yep.
“我们不能回头
"We can't return,
我们只能回头看看我们来的地方”
we can only look behind from where we came."
我们一直提到那首歌♥的方式
Yeah, the way we keep mentioning that song
我感觉它会回来
I feel like it's going to come back and sum up
以一种老套但非常美妙的方式总结我们的关系
our relationship in some trite yet really beautiful way.
如果这是一部电影的话
At least it would if this was a movie.
但这不是
But it's not.
我很开心这不是
And I'm really glad it's not.
嗨 不好意思 我没有看见你在那儿
Hey, sorry. I didn't see you there.
嗨 你起得很早
Hey, you're up early.
- 一直如此 - 你也是吗
- Always. - You too?
我喜欢在湖面还平静无人的时候起床
I like to get up while the lake's still calm and nobody's on it.
能帮助我清空脑袋
Help me clear my head, forget about
忘记不可避免的机器人起义
the inevitable robot uprising.
是啊 看起来很美
Yeah, looks beautiful out there.
像玻璃一样
Looks like glass.
你说什么
Say what now?
湖水 像玻璃一样
The lake, it looks like, uh, glass.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要想来的话可以一起
You can come if you want.
当然
Yeah, sure.
拿着那个绳子
Get the rope.
保加利亚的武器专家
Bulgarian weapon expert.
抹掉了这只耳朵80%的听力
Obliterated 80% of the hearing in this ear,
所以我假设你说的是
so I'm going to assume you're talking about
湖的构成物质和河岸
whatever material the lake's made of and say shore.
所以 河岸
So, shore.
她很特别
She's very special.
我不只是像一个自豪的父亲那样说的这句话
I'm not just saying that like a proud dad.
我是说她很有天赋
I mean, she's fucking talented, too.
有时候让人很累
It's exhausting sometimes.
她有自己的问题吗
She have her problems?
- 是啊 - 我们还在谈论那个保加利亚武器专家吗 还是
- Oh, yeah. - We still talking about that Bulgarian weapons expert, or?
不不
Oh, no.
海莉
Haley.
我这么说是因为她遗传了我
I can say it because she takes after me.
遗传了坏的那些
Especially the bad ways.
她从她妈妈那儿继承了
She takes after her mother, she's got this
对关注的无尽渴望
bottomless craving for attention.
那个女人是个神经质的婊♥子♥
Psycho bitch, that woman.
玛琳
Marlene.
我爱过她
I loved her.
可能也杀了她
Probably killed her, too.
来吧
There we go.
你也让我想起了自己
You also remind me of me.
这可能就是你们相处得这么好的原因
That's probably why you guys get along so well.
她喜欢和合适的人一起解决父亲的问题
She likes to iron out her daddy issues with the right guy.
或者错的人
Or the wrong guy.
嗨 你应该 额...
Hey, you supposed to be, uh...
不
No.
嘿 对不起 我只是听说你在康复阶段
Hey, sorry, I just, I heard you were in recovery.
这不是你或海莉或其他任何人该担心的 好吗
It's not for you or Haley or anyone else to worry about. All right?
我是吸毒上瘾 不是酗酒
I'm a drug addict, not an alcoholic.
好吧
Okay.
去他妈的 没事儿的
Fucking A right, it's okay.
夏天 在湖中心
Summertime, middle of the lake,
喝个啤酒 几个作家
having a beer, couple of writers.
我认为这不需要报告给人力资源
I don't think it's anything that needs to reported back to H.R.
或者康复中心
or H.B.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, no, I got it.
我没有那个意思
I, uh, I didn't mean anything by that, by the way.
别绕圈子了好吗
Hey, look, can we skip the build-up, hmm?
我知道进入场景之前
I know what spinning wheels look like
是什么样的
before you get into a scene.
- 什么意思 - 你昨晚问不了
- What do you mean? - Well, you couldn't ask last night.
她现在不在这儿 她说了什么 不要提起任何剧本吗
She's not here now. What'd she say not to bring up whatever script you got?
不 我们不需要谈论那些
Nah, we don't need to talk about that.
哦 我们已经在谈了
Oh, we're already talking about it.
好了 到底是什么
电影精选列表