♪ 我要改变了 ♪
♪ I know I've got to make a change ♪
♪ 不能再浪费另一天了 ♪
♪ Because I can't waste another day ♪
♪ 因为我一直在等 ♪
♪ Because I been waiting ♪
♪ 但是却不能说 ♪
♪ But I can't stay ♪
♪ 我在等你 ♪
♪ I'm waiting ♪
敬我这个混♥蛋♥
To me being a fucking asshole.
我都不会为了这个干杯
I wouldn't even cheers to that.
你不需要为了这个干杯 这没什么
You don't have to cheers to it. It's just a thing.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 很明显
You're asshole-ish, because you're oblivious, but,
但是八年来我从来没见过
I wouldn't say in the eight years I've know you you've ever been
你不是故意要装成混♥蛋♥的
like, a full asshole, not on purpose.
好吧
Yeah, well.
这个夏天 很多事情变了
Things changed this summer.
你已经要走了吗
You leaving already?
你完全被海莉迷住了…
You were really caught up in Haley and...
事情进展得很快 我就觉得
things were moving fast and I just figured
为什么要等呢
why wait?
所以...
So, uhm...
嗯 明天晚上
yeah, tomorrow night now.
那个人 我的室友
The guy, roommate.
听着 你的目标不是停滞不动
Look, you aimed for something instead of staying still, so,
所以 也挺好的
points for that.
我已经没有目标了
Well, my aim was off.
听着 我叫你混♥蛋♥的时候 我...
Look, when I called you asshole-ish, I...
我都不觉得你是 伙计 你只是...
I don't even think you're that, man. You're just...
科尔
Cole, which...
我觉得
I think is...
很正派的
decent.
正派
Decent.
我们支持正派的人找到彼此
We root for decent people to find each other
然后陷入爱河 那是什么
and fall in love, that's what?
剧本创作的第一课吗
Lesson one of Screenwriting 101?
你让观众看到他们想看的
You give the audience what they want.
所以我为什么不能呢
So why can't I do that?
我想因为你有自己的方式吧
I think because you get in your own way.
你总是把事情复杂化
You over-complicate things when
即便你面前就有更简单的解决方式
there's a simpler solution right in front of you.
看 这就像生活一样
See, this feels like real life.
我在想...
I'm thinking, just...
不知道
I don't know.
就感觉...
It feels...
很对
Right.
奇怪的是你 你是那个主角
It's weird that's you. You're the protagonist.
你让所有故事继续下去
You just got all these stories going on.
如果我是主角
If I was the protagonist,
你会支持我吗
would you root for me?
我已经用很多方式...
I have been rooting for you...
支持着你...
in one way or another...
很长时间了
for a very long time.
谁知道那是什么意思
Who knows what that means?
你已经支持我很长时间了
You've been rooting for me for a long time.
你要睡裤吗
You want pajama bottoms?
我知道那是什么意思了
I think I know what that means.
你这个诡计多端的混♥蛋♥
You're a scheming piece of shit.
我们从同一部电影里看的
We learned from the same films.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
你也不是直的
You're not straight.
你知道你看我的样子吗
Do you know the way you look at me?
我们说话的方式
The way we talk?
我只是觉得和这个女孩约会可以...
I just thought dating this girl would finally...
好吧
Okay.
我也是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole, too.
我猜 嗯...
I guess, uhm...
所有人都有个计划
everybody's got a plan.
再喝一杯吗
Another drink?
你要干什么
What do you do?
我就是有一些好想法
It's just I've got some good ideas.
我想趁我还感觉像屎一样的时候把这些都写出来
I want to channel them while I still feel like crap.
因为我还在宿醉
Just because you know, I'm hangover.
好吧 多喝点水
Yeah, well, make sure you drink lots of water.
是吗
Yeah?
这是个人们知道的喝酒窍门吗
Is that a drinking tip people know?
是啊 所有喝酒超过六周的人
Yeah, people who've been drinking for longer than six weeks.
好吧...
Well...
明天见...
See you to...
哦不该死的 你今晚就走了
No, you're leaving tonight, shit.
好吧 回头发短♥信♥给我
All right, well just, uh, text me and I'll,
我会回来然后和你说 你知道的
I'll come back and say, you know.
是啊
Yeah. And I'm...
如果你和我说"你知道的"就很好了
It'd be nice if you said you know.
奥斯汀: 还有五小时就走了... 喝奶茶吗
♪ 我感觉到了线条 ♪
♪ I feel the lines ♪
♪ 定时的设计 ♪
♪ The timed designs ♪
♪ 租用的地图 ♪
♪ The charter map ♪
♪ 划过你的脸 ♪
♪ Across your face ♪
♪ 每一个微笑 ♪
♪ With every smile ♪
♪ 都建立了自己的里程 ♪
♪ They built their mile ♪
♪ 每一滴泪水 ♪
♪ And with each tear ♪
♪ 都是两倍的速度 ♪
♪ At twice the pace ♪
♪ 一年之前我们还年轻 ♪
♪ We were young a year ago ♪
♪ 这就是全部 这就是一切 ♪
♪ That's all it takes, that's all it takes ♪
海莉·伯维尔
♪ 一年之前我们还年轻 ♪
♪ We were young a year ago ♪
♪ 为时已晚 为时已晚 ♪
♪ Is it too late is it too late ♪
奥斯汀: 图片(好莱坞)
♪ 第二只手 ♪
♪ The second hand ♪
♪ 又来了 ♪
♪ Comes 'round again ♪
♪ 活着为了死去 ♪
♪ It lives to pass ♪
♪ 永远不会停下 ♪
♪ And will not land ♪
♪ 这是我们的宿命 ♪
♪ It is our fate ♪
♪ 在每个新的一天 ♪ - 你真是个陈词滥调
♪ With each new day ♪ - You're a walking cliché.
♪ 那个沙漏 ♪
♪ The hourglass ♪
♪ 变成了沙子 ♪
♪ Becomes the sand ♪
♪ 一年之前我们还年轻 ♪
♪ We were young a year ago ♪
♪ 这就是全部 这就是一切 ♪
♪ That's all it takes that's all it takes ♪
♪ 一年之前我们还年轻 ♪
♪ We were young a year ago ♪
♪ 为时已晚 为时已晚 ♪
♪ Is it too late is it too late ♪
♪ 一年之前我们还年轻 ♪
♪ We were young a year ago ♪
♪ 这就是全部 这就是一切 ♪
♪ That's all it takes that's all it takes ♪
晚上八点 密室脱逃
♪ 一年之前我们还年轻 ♪
♪ We were young a year ago ♪
♪ 为时已晚 为时已晚 ♪
♪ Is it too late is it too late ♪
嗨
Hi, hey.
我八点有个“时间循环”主题的预约
I have a reservation for the time loop at eight.
你晚到了三分钟
You are three minutes late.
你得尊敬这个房♥间
Got to respect the room.
这不是一个养蛇的动物园 对吧
Guess that's not a snake petting zoo, huh?
我希望你不要来的
I was hoping you wouldn't come.
那你为什么要来
So then why did you?
来看看电影般的结局存不存在
To see if movie endings really do exist.
所以现在你想要一个电影结局了
So now you want a movie ending?
好吧 你知道 这并不是一个电影结局
Well, this isn't a movie ending, you know.
电影的结局会是你最后没有出现
A movie ending would have been you not showing up.
我来这儿 希望你不要出现
I came here hoping that you wouldn't,
因为那意味着你已经放下了
because that would have meant that you had moved on.
或者也许我只是想见你
Or maybe I just wanted to see you.
那我们就是天生一对了
Well, then we really are perfect for each other,
因为你也一遍一遍得做愚蠢的事情
because you do stupid things over and over again, too.
是啊 有句话可以总结这个
Yeah, there's a word for that.
“我们不能回头 我们只能看看我们来时的地方”
"We can't return. We can only look behind from where we came."
我从来没说我想回头
I never said that I wanted to return.
那你为什么在这儿
Then why are you here?
电影精选列表