然后和一些节目里的编剧们一起玩
with the writers from the show.
他们很有趣 你会喜欢他们的
They're funny, you'll like them.
我不喜欢人
I don't like people.
科尔 他们是编剧 他们也不喜欢人
Well, uh, they're writers, Cole, they don't like people, either.
对 但他们是电视编剧
Yeah, but they're TV writers.
这就像把汉堡叫做肋眼牛排一样
That's like calling a hamburger a ribeye steak.
你知道吗 科尔 有时候汉堡也是...
You know what, Cole? Sometimes a hamburger...
最棒的一餐
...is the best meal.
伙计 这就是我爱你的原因
Man, this is why I love you, man.
我甚至什么话都不用说
I don't even need to say anything.
但是我真的想你了
I did miss you, though.
如果是我 我会这样说的
Here's what I would say if I said things like that.
天呐 我现在觉得
Jesus, I'm starting to think this girl
这个女孩一天天的什么都不做
does nothing all day long.
好吧 你做你的男主角
All right, you do your leading man thing,
我会像个好帮手一样在后台喝酒
I'll drink into the background like a good sidekick.
好吧 今晚见
All right, I'll see you tonight.
嗨 莉
Hey, Lee.
这是开玩笑吗
This all a joke?
- 你干什么呢 - 没什么 就是做一些工作
- What's uppity? - Nothing, just getting some work done.
你今晚什么安排
Cool. What are you up to tonight?
你想过来一起玩吗
You want to come over, you want to hanging out?
我很想去 但是我刚和奥斯汀说了
I really want to say yes, but I just told Austin
- 要出去 - 好吧
- that we'd hang out. - Right.
因为你知道过来是什么意思吧
Because you know what come over means, right?
就是...
Like, it, uh...
就是上♥床♥的意思
Like, it's like a sex thing.
哦 哦
Oh. Oh!
听起来不错
Yeah, that sounds good.
上♥床♥听起来很...
Sex thing sounds very...
额 很对
Uh, sex... positive.
晚上见
I'll, uh, I'll see you tonight.
嘿 等下 别挂
Hey, wait, no, phone back to ear, please.
- 怎么了 - 我不喜欢这样
- What's up? - I hate that.
人们说完“晚上见”
People say, "I'll see you tonight," they like,
然后挂电♥话♥ 没人做任何计划
hang up the phone. No one makes any plans.
那算什么
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为就是个一般的告别
I thought it was like a general,
嗯 你那儿九点见怎么样
um, how's your place at nine?
九点没问题 但是你并不知道我住哪儿
Nine's perfect, except you don't know where my place is.
我确实不知道
I do not, you're right.
好吧 我一会儿发给你
Okay, so I'll text it to you.
好
Okay.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 你今天很好看
- Hey. - You look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
来吧
Come on.
天呐
Holy shit!
你父母是名人还是什么的
Your parents famous or something?
哇 我们不进去吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not going inside?
跟着我
Follow the leader.
你邀请我过来
You invited me over.
我是说 我们如果不进去的话 我算过来了吗
I mean, am I really over if we don't go inside?
更像是我只是在旁边
It's more like I'm around.
你应该是邀请我来旁边 不是过来
You should have invited me around, not over.
我觉得我也应该计划一次完美的时刻
I thought I'd try planning the perfect moment, for once.
完美
Perfect.
电影里的场景吗
Straight out of the movie?
我嫉妒我没有写出来
One I'm jealous I didn't write.
为什么你要嫉妒
Why do you have to be jealous?
因为我想...
Because I want...
拥有这一切
All of this.
嗨
Well, hey.
你拥有了
You have it.
你拥有了我
You have me.
你有没有感觉...
You ever feel like, uh...
生活只有在回忆里才美好
life's only good in the memories?
就像
Like, uh,
就像一种香味
like a scent
音乐
where music or a...
或者一部好的电影
good movie.
这一切都只是在回想时才觉得好吗
Is it all only good in retrospect?
我想那就意味着我们活着就是为了死去
I think that would mean we're all just living to die.
很令人沮丧
That's pretty depressing.
我总有一种感觉
I just always had this feeling like
我在记忆我的生活
I was remembering my life.
把它储存起来 这样我以后就能记起它
Storing it for the future so I can remember it later.
那就
Well then, hey.
停止记录一段记忆 只需按播放就好了
Stop recording for a memory and just press play.
♪ 所以你没有找到爱情 ♪
♪ So didn't you find love ♪
♪ 或者救赎 ♪
♪ Or salvation ♪
♪ 他们在做什么 ♪
♪ In what they do ♪
♪ 我们的心是金子做的 ♪
♪ Our heart is built of gold ♪
♪ 仙女告诉我们 ♪
♪ Fairies they are told ♪
♪ 他在我们的掌心里 ♪
♪ It's in the hands you hold ♪
♪ 我们能忽视多久 ♪
♪ How long can we ignore ♪
♪ 再筑造一点吧 ♪
♪ Build a little more ♪
♪ 然后打破了我们真实的一面 ♪
♪ Then we break our true ♪
不要把它当作记忆来记录
Don't record this as a memory.
不是说我有什么要…
Not that I have anything to, uhm...
我 我只是现在要脱♥光♥了
just, I'm, I'm just going to get naked now, uhm.
全♥裸♥ 因为你还没有...
Fully naked, just because you're not...
你还没有
you're not.
♪ 我不想再 ♪
♪ I don't feel like calling ♪
♪ 和天空擦肩而过 ♪
♪ Up against the sky ♪
♪ 我坐进去接受一切 ♪
♪ I sit taking it all in ♪
♪ 谢谢那个好人 ♪
♪ Thank the good guy ♪
♪ 我不想再 ♪
♪ I don't feel like calling ♪
♪ 和天空擦肩而过 ♪
♪ Up against the sky ♪
♪ 它让世界的心 ♪
♪ It's got the heart of the world ♪
♪ 转向光明 ♪
♪ Turning to the light ♪
不要说话以免破坏这个时刻
Afraid to speak lest ruin the moment.
我刚刚说什么了
What the hell did I just say?
我说“以免”了吗
Did I say “lest”?
谁会用“以免”这个词
Who says lest?
嘿 停下 停下
Hey, stop, stop.
停下什么
Stop what?
停下 就停止
Stop, just stop.
♪ 微笑 就像你知道 ♪
♪ Smile like you know ♪
♪ 一个新世界 ♪
♪ A new world ♪
♪ 被找到了 ♪
♪ Has been found ♪
♪ 哦 哦 ♪
♪ Ooh Ooh ♪
♪ 我感觉不到我在落下 ♪
♪ I don't feel like I'm falling ♪
♪ 我在空中 ♪
♪ I'm up against the sky ♪
♪ 我坐进去接受一切 ♪
♪ I sit taking it all in ♪
♪ 去创造一个美好生活 ♪
♪ To make a good life ♪
♪ 我感觉不到我在落下 ♪
♪ And I don't feel like I'm falling ♪
♪ 我在空中 ♪
♪ I'm up against the sky ♪
♪ 这让世界的心 ♪
♪ That's got the heart of the world ♪
♪ 转向光明 ♪
♪ And turn it to the light ♪
♪ 我感觉不到我在落下 ♪
♪ I don't feel like I'm falling ♪
♪ 我在空中 ♪
♪ I'm up against the sky ♪
♪ 这让世界的心 ♪
♪ It's got the heart of the world ♪
♪ 转向光明 ♪
♪ Turn it to the light ♪
♪ 也许可以 ♪
♪ Or maybe it could ♪
♪ 我的爱如海一样广阔 ♪
♪ My love's as big as the sea ♪
早安
Morning.
对不起 我把你留在了床上
I'm sorry I left you in bed.
我猜我只是得...
I guess I just needed to...
电影精选列表