在我写前三个都是些乱七八糟填充物
while I wrote my first three scripts,
的剧本的时候
which were all filler.
但我进步了 还保留了烹饪技巧
But I got better, retained the cooking skills,
证明了很重要的一点…
proving it is important...
不要...
to not be...
只关注一件事情
all in on only one thing.
爸爸 真的很棒 谢谢
Dad, that was amazing. Thank you.
是啊 我要学习你
Yeah, I'm going to have to take after you
成为一个会做菜的编剧
and become a writer who cooks,
而不是一个一维的编剧 你知道那种
instead of a one-dimensional writer who just
只会写作的
you know, writes.
海莉 去 去 去 去 去给我们找个电影看
Hales, go, go, go, go, uh, find us a movie to watch
我和科尔要为了你生日做一些
while Cole and I do something not all
并不令人惊讶或纪念的事
surprising or commemorative for your birthday.
行吧
Right.
我读了你的剧本
Read your script.
天呐 谢谢你
Oh, wow, jeez. Thank you.
如果你有天赋
You're talented is what I would say
我会说你有天赋
if you were talented...
你确实有天赋
and you are, so, you're talented.
几乎所有...
Almost everything...
我读过的你这个年纪的人写的东西
I've read from people of your age
都没你写的好 这当然是一件非常好的事情
is worse than this which is definitely a good thing.
我很喜欢你没有按你的计划
I liked that you didn't go down the, uh,
照着明显的轨道走下去
obvious path with what you set up.
对话干脆风趣
Dialogue was crisp and witty.
嗯 我认为这是个非常棒的剧本
Yeah, I think it's a really great script,
这是可以拍成电影的 如果我能
and it's actually quite filmable if I could
把它改到对的方向...
just get it to the right...
可以轻微调整下
Could use some tweaks
格雷格会这么说的
is what Greg would say.
格雷格是罗伯的助理
Greg is Rob's assistant.
罗伯是我的经纪人 或者说我经纪人的经纪人
Rob is my agent or my agent's agent
哦 那戴夫就是我的经纪人
or let's see that makes Dave my agent, so,
所以他是戴夫·米奇的经理的助理经理
is Dave Mitch's manager's assistant manager.
嗯哼
Hmm.
你知道 我们 我们实际上 我们不用谈论这个
You know, we, uh, we actually, we don't have to talk about it.
好的
Sure.
你所有的角色都不讨人喜欢
All of your characters are unlikeable.
在现实世界中 人们不一定都是可爱的
Well, people aren't necessarily likable in the real world.
而且结局 不尽如人意
And the ending, just unsatisfying.
什么都没有解决
There's no, nothing's resolved.
这就是生活 对吧
Well, I mean, that's life, right?
事情并不会总像我们期望的那样结束
Don't always get things wrapped up the way that we want.
商业化一点你也不会死吧
Little commercialism wouldn't kill you, hmm?
重写一下 给一个类似
You know, re-write it, give a similar root for
我不知道 比如说一个好的结局
and, uh, I don't know, maybe, uh, a win in the end.
真是很好的建议
That's really great advice.
真的谢谢你能读我的剧本
Thanks again for reading it, honestly.
美好的结局
Happy ending, yeah.
你有没有想过也许你只是保守派的一员
You ever think that maybe you're just a part of the old guard?
你懂吗 现在电影已经不一样了
You know? I mean, movies are made differently now.
哦是的 我听说每个人都非常想看油管上的最新短片
Oh, yes, I hear everyone's dying to see the new YouTube short shot entirely from a smart pack.
当你们这一代都死了之后 没有冒犯你的意思
And when your generation dies out, no offense,
我们将能够制♥作♥出不遵循同样的病态故事线的电影
we'll be able to make movies that don't follow the same sick story lines.
没有人会先说 没有冒犯的意思
No one ever says no offense and then
然后说一些像 “我喜欢肉桂面包” 这种话
says something like, "I love cinnamon buns."
这句话才是真的没有冒犯的意思
Now that is a sentence that truly means no offense.
- 我只是觉得你没懂 - 我懂了
- You know, I just don't think you get it. - I get it.
- 你就是不被喜欢的那种人 - 我说了那个剧本很好
- You're kind of unlikeable. - I said I it was pretty good.
- 很好对我来说意味他妈的 - 你的他妈的对我来说意味着什么呢
- Pretty good means fuck all to me. - Your fuck all means what to me?
抱歉 因为我老了 而且我们这一代人需要被灭绝
Sorry, because I'm old and my generation needs to die out
- 所以 去他妈的所有 - 你知道吗
- so, fuck, fuck all? - You know what?
没关系 你可以不喜欢我的剧本 我只是忍♥不住想
It's fine. You're allowed to not like the script, it's just I can't help but wonder
如果你没有喝醉的时候读它的话 你会怎么想
how you would feel about it if you read it when you weren't drunk
- 或者你没嗑药的时候 - 我没有嗑药
- or on whatever drugs you're doing. - I'm not on drugs.
也许就是因为那个
Oh, maybe that's it, then.
因为我大声说出来的时候才意识到
Because I'm realizing as I say it out loud
你最好的作品是在你嗑嗨的时候写出来的
that your best work actually came when you were stoned.
你戒掉之后 你的创造力就消失了
It's when you got clean that the creativity kind of went away.
你就是一坨屎
You are kind of a piece of shit.
我知道你从哪里得到的主角的灵感
Like I see where you got inspiration for your main character.
我可以像你希望的那样那么写
I could write it the way that you want it, but then I'd just
但是那样我只会变成另一个迈克尔·伯维尔 不是吗
be another Michael Burwell, wouldn't I?
那不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want? I mean,
你♥他♥妈♥给了我你的剧本
you gave me the fucking script.
你
You.
也许我确实像你
Maybe I am like you.
但是你真的把她当垃圾一样对待
But you know what? You really treat her like crap.
你鬼鬼祟祟 说些屁话
I mean, you sneak around, talking shit,
假装清醒
lying about being sober?
我不会说她的姓是伯维尔这件事会让你
I don't suppose that the fact that her last name
更喜欢她一点
is Burwell made you like her just a fraction more than you would have?
她知道我是为了见你才和她在一起的
She knows that we got together so I could meet you.
她知道 而且她不在乎
She knows that and she didn't care.
当然
Of course.
因为不管我们搬到哪里
Because it doesn't matter where we move.
这都会一直发生
This is going to keep happening.
嘿 我们给你准备了蛋糕
Hey, we got you a cake.
你们在讲什么呢
What are you talking about?
很明显 这是我应得的结局
Obviously, this is the ending I deserve!
事情总是朝着这个方向发展
It was always heading this way
我以为已经足够好 可以摆脱这种状况了
and to think I was good enough to write myself out of this.
我猜我确实不招人喜欢吧
Well, I guess I really am unlikeable.
不 我不懂 你在...
No, I don't, what are you...
我不会再这样了
I'm not going to do this again.
怎么了 科尔
Cole, what?
该死 我们在点蜡烛之前就切蛋糕了
Shit, we cut the cake before we lit the candles.
梦幻冰奶油 还记得吗 海莉
Dreamy ice creamy, remember that, Hales?
这句话从那儿来的
Where's that from?
从什么地方来的吗
Is that from anything?
不从什么地方
That was from nothing.
让我吃蛋糕吧 从哪儿来的
Well, let us eat cake. Where's that from?
天呐 你们到底有什么毛病
Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with you people?
你们的家庭动机就是
Is it your family motive to play off
像一个好笑的怪癖一样发挥所有的致命缺陷吗
every fatal flaw like a fun quirk?
海莉 把我赶出去吧 我是有害的
Haley, kick me out! I'm toxic.
我只会一直对你撒谎
I'm just going keep fucking lying to you,
所以逼我滚出你的生活吧
so force me out of your life, otherwise
不然我会一直回来的
I'm just going to keep coming back.
- 你干什么了 - 你♥爸♥看了我的剧本
- What did you do? - Your dad read my script.
他问了我 我就回答了
He asked and I answered.
我真的是为了你才来的 我只是 我...
I really was here for you, I was, I just, I...
我只想让它和我想象中一样美好 但是...
And I wanted it to be as good as I thought it was, but...
那个剧本是我的所有了
That script is all I have.
不
No.
不 我不许你那么说
No, you're not allowed to say that.
你也不可以在这么做 好吗
You're not allowed to do that, okay?
如果你以为你可以就这样把我删掉
If you think that you can just erase me,
是不可能的 好吗
you can't do that, okay?
这就是个噩梦
That's just every nightmare I've ever had.
是 我就是噩梦
Yeah, I am a nightmare.
你知道吗 你不用把我赶出去 我走了
You know what? You don't have to kick me out. I'm going.
♪ 迈出一步 ♪
♪ Take a step ♪
♪ 别回头 ♪
♪ Don't look back ♪
♪ 迈出一步 ♪
♪ Take a step ♪
♪ 不要回头 ♪
♪ And don't look back ♪
♪ 别回头 ♪
♪ Don't look back ♪
♪ 看着时间流逝 ♪
♪ Watching minutes slip away ♪
♪ 想着我永远不会说的事 ♪
♪ Thinking things I'll never say ♪
电影精选列表