额... 我们吵了一场架 所以呢
Uh... We had our first big fight, yeah, so, so what?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
别这么激动 科尔 别这样
Stop being so dramatic, Cole, come on.
为什么要延长愚蠢争吵
Why prolong some stupid fight?
好
Okay.
海莉 请不要原谅我
Haley, please don't forgive me.
我宁愿你不告诉我
I'd rather you didn't tell me what to do
该怎么原谅你
with my forgiveness, so.
你为什么要这么…无所谓
Why do you got to be so... cool?
甚至不是无所谓 是盲目
It's not even like, cool though. It's like blind.
我是说 海莉 你为什么喜欢我
I mean, Haley, why do you like me?
因为你喜欢我
Because you like me.
而且我们在一起的时候
And, and when we're together, it's not like
我不用爬进小房♥间里
I have to crawl into this like, small room.
你让我觉得不管我们在哪儿
You, you just make it feel like wherever we are
都是刚刚好的地方
is exactly the right size and, and, and it feels like that
因为你试着 你试着让它有那种感觉
because you try, you try to make it feel that way.
并且
And,
大部分人不会去那么做 所以...
most guys don't try, so...
哇哦
Wow.
这他妈太...
That is so fucking...
我这么做是因为...
I only try because...
操 为什么要隐藏 我这么做是因为我想打动你
Fuck it. Why hide it? I only try because I wanted to impress you
这样我就可以和你♥爸♥见面然后去打动他
so I could meet your dad and impress him.
就...这样吗...
Is... that... it?
就 你觉得你是唯一一个
Like, do you think you're the only guy
想见我爸才接近我的人吗
that wanted to meet my dad? I...
天呐 那都是谎言
God, it was a lie.
乔妮·米切尔的专辑 在面包店的偶遇
The Joni Mitchell album, the coincidental meeting
都是计划好的
at the bakery, it was all fucking planned
精心得编排和写作
and orchestrated and written like some
就像那些狗屁抢劫电影
horseshit heist movie.
说真的 什么样的女孩会让一个男人
I mean, seriously, what kind of girl lets a guy
告诉她 她是棋盘上没用的旗子
tell her that she was some useless piece
还不在乎的
on a stupid chessboard and then doesn't care.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
我不需要这个
I don't need this.
我不需要你告诉我
I don't need you to tell me about the virtues
做一个坚强独♥立♥的女性的优点和意义 好吗
and the nuances of being a strong, independent female, okay?
我自己可以成为一个真正的 全面发展的人
I can be a real, well-rounded human being
谢谢你
on my own, thank you very much.
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
如果我喜欢的你
If I like spending time with you when you're not being
不是这样的混♥蛋♥
this jackass of a fucking guy,
那就别做那个混♥蛋♥
then, then just don't be this guy.
海莉 我...
Haley, I'm...
你就和我爸一样
You're like my dad.
沉迷于受伤
Obsessed with being this wounded,
和创造的那种 因为你们
creative type because you think that,
我不知道 你们觉得 正常很无聊
I don't know, normal isn't interesting.
正常
Normal, ugh.
我想正常得
Then I want to be normal...
和你在一起 真的 我害怕...
with you, I do. I fear...
给我这个机会吧
Giving me this chance.
你真想和这样的人约会吗
You really want to date this guy?
我这样的人
Me? This?
听着 伙计 我知道你觉得
Okay, listen buddy. I know that you think
你超有魅力
that you're like, so charming
不可抗拒 所以我一步一步
and so irresistible and I couldn't help
掉入你的计划 但在这件事上
but fall for your plan, okay, but I had as much
我和你一样有发言权
of a say in this as you did, so.
- 所以你在说... - 嗯
- So what you're saying is, uh... - Hmm?
…女人也可以是活跃的角色吗
...woman can be active characters, too?
我很喜欢这样 这棵美丽 奇形怪状的树
I love that this beautiful, grotesque tree
成为我们的地方
has just become our spot.
这就像做梦一样
It's like out of a dream.
宝贝 我不知道你在做什么样的梦
Babe, I don't know what kind of dreams you're having,
但如果是那样的梦 别让我出现在里面
but if that's what they're like, keep me out of them.
嘿 听着 听着
Hey, listen, listen.
认真的
Very serious.
这周末是我的生日
My birth-versary is coming up this weekend.
你可以来我家待一会儿
You should come stay at my house for a little bit.
真的吗
Yeah, really?
你应该来正常得和我爸见一面
Yeah, you should meet my dad in like,
不是偷偷摸摸的
a less sneaky, more normal way.
只是不要讲太多关于写作的事情去烦他
Just don't bug him about writing too much
因为他过来是想
because he came up here to like, get away
逃离那些事情 而且他做得很好
from all of that and he's doing really well,
他最近经常在我身边
and he's been really present for me lately,
那很好
and that's great, so.
你以为我疯了吗
Do you think I'm nuts?
我认为你很美
I think you're beautiful.
我被一百个旋转的盘子弄糊涂了
I was confused by a hundred spinning plates,
但是现在很简单了
but now it's simple,
因为大部分盘子已经掉下来或者离开了
because most of those plates have dropped off or left town.
我很高兴我不用偷偷摸摸的
I think I'm glad I don't have to sneak around
给你♥爸♥爸看我的剧本了
to give your dad a script and I think I keep
我一直说这些事情 但是忘记说了
listing things off because I forgot to say
不 我不觉得你疯了
that no, I don't think you're nuts.
嗯 但是我真的不想再说话了
Hmm, but I do think I don't want to talk anymore.
♪ 他唯一出格的地方 ♪
♪ Only place that he gets out of line ♪
♪ 就是从一个城镇流浪到另一个城镇 ♪
♪ Is hoboing from town to town ♪
♪ 一只脚在站台上 ♪
♪ One foot is on the platform ♪
♪ 另一只已经上了火车 ♪
♪ And the other one off the train ♪
♪ 我要回去了 ♪
♪ I'm going back ♪
♪ 回新奥尔良 ♪
♪ To New Orleans ♪
♪ 穿上那个球和链子 ♪
♪ To wear that ball and chain ♪
♪ 回到新奥尔良 ♪
♪ Going back to New Orleans ♪
♪ 我的比赛快要开始了 ♪
♪ My race is almost run ♪
♪ 回去吧 ♪
♪ Going back ♪
♪ 让我把最后的日子 ♪
♪ To spend the rest of my days ♪
♪ 留在升起的太阳下面 ♪
♪ Beneath that rising sun ♪
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - There you go.
- 你怎么样 我是迈克尔 - 我是科尔
- How you doing? Michael. - Cole.
科尔 我女儿把你所有的事都和我说了
Cole, yes, of course. My daughter has told me everything about you.
我只想说 很荣幸
And let me just say, it is a pleasure
见到又一个阴♥茎♥平均大小的男人
to meet another guy with an average sized penis.
- 那是个玩笑 - 啊
- That was a joke. - Ah.
给别人解释笑话总是很有趣
Always fun having to explain jokes to people.
海莉也跟我提过一些你
Well, I know, here, Haley's told me a little bit about you, too.
是啊 因为一个有抱负的作家不可能每天晚上
Mmm, yeah, because there's no way an aspiring writer
都浏览我的维♥基♥百♥科♥页面
would be scouring my Wikipedia page you know, nightly.
我们整个夏天都待在外面 刚回来
We're just out back, doing the whole summer, thing.
你知道的 坐着 偶尔站着 游泳
You know, sitting, occasionally standing, swimming.
还聊了一会儿
There was some talking earlier.
很有趣的
That was fun.
好的
All right.
你来过这儿吗
Been up here before?
我小时候经常来
I used to come as a kid, I mean,
在这个湖上 在一个破烂的小别♥墅♥里度过夏天
summers on this lake in a crappy little cottage,
而不是这个宫殿里
not this fucking palace.
我打了一些黑猩猩参加的体育比赛
I do one punch up on some chimp playing sports
每个房♥间里我都有花岗岩台面和嵌入式照明灯
and I got granite counter tops and recessed lighting,
墙上的某种石头 壁炉上
some kind of stone on the wall, fireplace
什么弗朗西斯·罗宾
Francis fricking Robin guy or something in every room.
说到房♥间 我都不知道这儿有多少个房♥间
Speaking of rooms, I have no idea how many rooms there are in this place.
今天早上我拉屎了 在卫生间拉得非常痛苦
I took a dump this morning, like a really painful shit
我发誓
in a bathroom that I swear to God,
我从来没这样过
I've never been in in my life.
无论如何 回到这儿感觉很好 你知道吗
Anyways. It's nice to, uh, come back here, you know?
电影精选列表