像是 我不知道 像是连环杀手
of being like, I don't know, like a serial killer?
像那样我不该知道的东西
Something like that, that I shouldn't be following,
因为你看起来很眼熟
because you look really familiar.
连环杀手 我吗
Serial killer, me?
你知道 人们对我的评价
You know, of all the things people say about me
我不认为有这个
I don't think that's one of them.
是吗 为什么 因为所有人都已经在
Oh, why? Because all those people are at the bottom
- 河底了吗 - 是啊
- of a lake somewhere? - Yeah, yeah.
在告密之后 他们反正一定要被连续杀害的
After snitching, they deserved to be serial killed anyway.
是啊 每个人都爱告发
Yeah, everyone's always snitching
当地的连环杀手
on the local serial killer.
- 对 - 就 去找个工作吧
- Right. - It's like, get a job.
连环杀手就有一个工作 他以连续杀人为生
Serial killer has one. He serial kills for a living.
别人的钱
Other peoples' dime.
但是 是啊 你看起来也有点熟悉
But yeah, you kind of look familiar, too.
如果我给你选了一张很棒的专辑 你会说什么
What would you say if I picked you out a great album?
嗯 我会说 祝你好运
Mmm, I would say, good luck finding me one
能找到一个我还没把它塞进耳朵里的专辑
that I haven't shoved obsessively down my earholes
当然我会用不那么奇怪的方式说
except I would say it in a less weird way.
所以你很喜欢音乐
So, you're into music?
好的 戈尔登 我也和其他人一样
Okay, golden, I love playing the meet-cute
很喜欢玩美丽邂逅的游戏 但是
fantasy game as much as anybody, but it's just
就是感觉你并不配合
really starting to feel like you're not playing along.
是科尔 其实 然后你是哈莉
It's Cole, actually, and you are... Harley,
- 毕业聚会上的那个 - 海莉
- from the grad party. - Haley.
我会考虑改名成哈莉的
I would consider changing it to Harley.
听过吗
Heard it?
我不这么认为
Uh... I don't think so.
好 那我就买♥♥给你
Well, then I'm buying it for you.
什么...
What...
乔妮
Ah, Joni.
这是... 对 正好 谢谢
That's a... Yup, exact change. Thank you.
好... 等下 我没有
Right, okay... wait, I didn't,
你也赢了这个比赛 所以我也要给你
you also won this contest, so I guess I got to
一个很酷的礼物
snag you a cool prizey, too.
嗯 告诉你
Hmm, tell you what.
让我来给你表演个魔术
Let me show you a magic trick.
哦 魔术 很好
Okay, magic, nice.
我希望《惊天魔盗团》的后半段
Um, I hope it's the latter half of Now You See Me.
Now You See Me: 《惊天魔盗团》关于魔术的电影
嗯哼
Mmm.
哇
Wow.
精彩
Riveting.
我之前看过这个
I've seen that one before.
叫...
It's called, uh...
鬼扯
bullshit.
这是一个简单的咒语 你会很快
It's a simple charm, and you'll see its effects
看到它的效果
soon enough.
等下 你就...
Oh, wait, hold on. You're just...
这一次也不问我要电♥话♥吗
Again you're just not going to ask for my number?
哦 你会拿到我的号♥码的 如果
Oh, you'll get my number if it's,
你之前说什么来着
what were your words?
命中注定的话
Meant to be.
好了,关于编剧室的实习
Okay, so about this writers room internship
我参加了那个很棒的 但是你不知道为什么讨厌的节目
I got on the amazing show that you hate for some reason.
对对对 等下
Yeah, yeah, yeah, one sec, um.
你的笔记中有一个说
One of the notes that you had was that
每个场景里主角都出现太多了
the main character being in every scene was too much.
是啊 他的品味是后天养成的 就像你我都喜欢的紫色番茄酱
Yeah, he's an acquired taste. It's like that purple ketchup that you and I like
但是其他人都不喜欢 所以 应该给普通人留点空间
that no one else did. So, maybe leave room for some normal people,
让他们有能力和我聊一聊我的超棒实习吧
capable of human conversation about the amazing internship I got.
我觉得伯维尔读的时候会懂的
I feel like Burwell's going to get this when he reads it.
我不是要无视你的说的...
Not that I'm ignoring whatever it is you're th...
- 不 你知道 我不在乎 - 该死
- No, you know, who cares? - Oh, shit!
这是她打来的 就是这个
Oh, this is her. Ah. This is it.
嗨
Hello?
你的咒语成功了
Your charm was successful.
但是这就是为什么我讨厌魔术
Yeah, but, uh, this is why I hate magic,
因为我现在一直在想你是怎么做到的
because now I can't stop thinking about how you did it.
也许你应该去享受乔妮·米切尔的音乐
Well, maybe you should be enjoying the sounds of Joni Mitchell instead.
我应该去 但是你的电♥话♥号♥码刚好
I would be except the nine in your phone number just
完全抹杀了《圆圈游戏》
completely obliterated "the Circle Game,"
The Circle Game: 《圆圈游戏》乔妮·米切尔的歌♥
现在它只是转啊转啊转啊
and now it's just going round and round and round
- 在《圆圈游戏》里 - 拜托
- in "the Circle Game."
- Oh, come on.
或者就忽略我最好的笑话吧
Or you know, just ignore my best joke.
- 你从来没听过《圆圈游戏》吗 - 当然听过
- You never heard of "the Circle Game?" - No, I have.
- 但是你说你没听过 - 我撒谎了
- But you said that you haven't. - Yeah, well, I lied.
这一直是我最喜欢的歌♥之一 你拿出这张的时候
It's one of my all-time favorite songs. Except you pulling out that record
对我来说太完美了 我不想用真♥相♥毁了它
was just too perfect for me to ruin it with my truth.
每当我听到这首歌♥
Whenever I hear this song,
让我觉得我就在我应该在的地方
makes me feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
真的吗
Really?
我总是觉得我应该在别的地方
I always feel like I should be somewhere else.
比如 上周 我在一个墨西哥女孩的餐厅
Like, last week, I was at this Mexican girl's
她的家人一直让我
Quinceañera and her family kept telling me
别去排自助餐的队
to get out of the buffet line.
科尔 我不知道
I don't know, Cole.
好的音乐总有一些东西让我
There's something about good music that just makes me
想要严肃一点 不开玩笑
want to be serious and not at all bantery.
所以你觉得这首歌♥代表什么
So what do you think the song means?
“我们被时间的旋转木马囚禁”
"We're captive on the carousel of time."
“我们不能回头 我们只能看看我们来时的地方”
"We can't return, we can only look behind from where we came."
我想她的意思是 如果我们看得太远 我们就会错过生活
I think she's saying that if we look too far ahead then we just miss life.
或者它可能意味着我们应该为未来做准备
Or it could mean that we should prepare for the future.
影响你自己的故事 这样你才能书写自己的人生
Influence your own story, that way you can write your own life.
这难道不是一种警告吗
Isn't that kind of the warning of it, though?
你知道 某一天的承诺成就了他的梦想
You know, promises of someday make his dreams.
我不知道 我觉得整个转啊转啊的部分的意思是…
I don't know, I feel like that whole round and round part means that...
我们一定会一遍又一遍地犯同样的错误
we're bound to make the same mistakes over and over again, so.
乔妮似乎有点失败 但我是说
Seems a bit defeatist for Joni, but I mean,
如果我们要活在当下
if we're going to go with my whole living in the now thing,
我想约你
I could ask you on a date.
噢
Oh.
因为 你知道 我计划好了整件事
Because, you know, I had like sort of this whole thing planned,
但是 很好
but, uh, that's cool.
第一幕
想象一下如果进了就是一个很酷的时刻
Ah. Imagine that going in. That would have been a cool moment.
那么 你要放弃你计划的第一幕
So, you're throwing away Act I of your plan?
什么 不 兄弟
What? No, dude.
第一幕是个扣篮
Act I was a slam dunk.
兄弟 扣篮不是你在房♥间里
Okay, buddy. A slam dunk is not when you throw something
扔什么东西
from across the room.
- 更不是你没扔进去的时候 - 好吧 你知道吗
- And definitely not if you miss. - All right, you know what?
你真是在扼杀现在的气氛 奥斯
You're really killing the vibes here, Aus.
- 汀 - 奥斯汀
- Tin. - Austin.
奥斯汀 奥斯汀更好听一点
Austin. Austin's better, yeah.
哇 这地方真壮观
Whoa, this place is spectacatac.
就像出自一些出色的浪漫喜剧的一个史诗教堂
It's like an epic church out of some groovy rom-com.
是啊 就是高♥潮♥的时候女孩一个人
Yeah, it's where the girl runs to at the climax
穿着奇怪的像爱丽丝漫游仙境的衣服
to be alone and she's wearing some, like,
跑进的地方
weird Alice In Wonderland looking bullshit,
然后那个男人总会知道他在那儿
and the guy knows she's there because obviously,
因为显然他们是命中注定的
they're meant to be together and they've
而且已经建造了这个地方
already established that location.
听起来很无聊
Sounds lame.
就像残缺的老掉牙的东西
Like a crippling cliché.
我不想喝咖啡
I wanted to do not coffee.
对 我们已经完成了 毕业典礼 唱片店…
Right, and we've already done, uh, graduation, record store...
所以理论上下一步是密室脱逃
So the logical next step was escape room.
哦太棒了 这是你逃离房♥间的地方 还是…
Oh, great. Is this is the thing where you escape the room, or...
电影精选列表