- 这里只有海军陆战队啊
- There's nothing here but Marines.
- 那你还希望有什么
- What'd you expect to see?
- 你们这些家伙从哪里来
- Where'd you guys come from?
- 希坎姆机场
- Hickam Field.
- 还有飞机会来吗
- Any more coming?
- 不知道
- I don't know.
- 要去哪儿
- Where are you going?
- 马尼拉
- Manila.
让开,让一下
Gangway, men. Coming in.
干得好,上尉,我是丹尼尔少校,现在我指挥
Good work, captain. Major Daniels, commanding.
奎恩卡侬,谢谢你,长官
Quincannon. Thank you, sir.
这是中尉威廉姆斯,麦克马丁和雷德尔
These are Lieutenants Williams, McMartin and Rader.
这是哈索中尉,我们的领航员
And this is Lieutenant Hauser, our navigator.
我们要像把装在玻璃罩里供起来
We're gonna put him in a glass case in a museum.
- 你真厉害,哈索
- Did a good job, Hauser.
- 我看这岛挺不错,长官
- The island looked pretty good to me, sir.
- 我同意
- Me too.
- 是的,这是个激烈的战场
- Yes, I guess it did at that.
- 这是周一后最好的状态了
- Looks better than anytime since Monday.
- 你是说周日吧
- You mean Sunday, don't you?
这里周一,火奴鲁鲁周日,你们过了国际日期变更线
Monday here was Sunday in Honolulu. You've crossed the date line.
他是个战斗机飞行员,少校,只飞过短途
He's a pursuit pilot, major. They don't get around very much.
你们有铺位让我们睡五,六个小时吗
Could we bunk down for five or six hours, sir?
我们很久没睡觉了
We haven't had much sleep.
有这六个小时,你们最好用来赶路
In six hours, you better be five and a half hours out.
这里到处有火,日本人很快会找来
With the beacons, Japs don't have to wait till daylight to call.
- 上级命令我,让你们20分钟内起飞
- My orders are to get you out in 20 minutes.
- 20分钟?
- 20 minutes?
完全正确
That's right.
- 你说呢,中士
- What do you say, sergeant?
;- 我吧,我们现在已经飞了一半航程了,长官
- Well, we're halfway to Manila now, sir.
剩下一半航程不是什么问题
Don't see any reason we can't make it the rest of the way.
- 不过还需要人手
- Could use some help.
- 我的人你随便用,中士
- Take all the men you need, sergeant.
好的
All right.
你们五个跟我来,去修一下三号♥引擎
You first five men come with me. Get the cowling off number 3 engine.
奎恩卡侬,我们的指挥官,巴格里少校要见你
Quincannon, our commander, Major Bagley, wants to talk to you.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
- 那么他们真的击沉了亚利桑那号♥?
- So they really got the Arizona?
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
希坎姆机场和珍珠港一样,受损严重
Hickam Field was hit just as bad as Pearl Harbor.
第五纵队还真忙
A lot of fifth column work.
我们的飞机根本没机会起飞
We got practically nothing off the ground, sir.
我研习过所有的战争史
I've studied all the wars of history, gentlemen.
从没见过这样卑鄙的手段
I've never come across any dirty treachery like that.
你们还有多少飞机,长官
How many airplanes have you got, sir?
一周前一架也没有
A week ago, we didn't have any.
几天前,从航母上来了12架战斗机
A few days ago, they flew in 12 fighters from one of the carriers.
其中8架因为来在加油被击毁了
Eight were destroyed after they came in from patrol.
只剩四架了吗?
Only four left, sir?
只剩下两架,其中一架不能飞
Only two. And one of those can't fly.
但就这4架格鲁曼今天下午跟六十个日本飞机作战
But those four Grummans took on 60 Nips this afternoon.
还击毁不少
Shot down plenty of them too.
霍根和英格索都干得不错
Hogan and Ingersol got theirs.
你们认识他吧!
I think you knew them.
- 对!
- Yeah.
- 我认识
- Yeah, I did.
日本人还会回来吧!少校,你准备怎么办?
I suppose the Japs will be back, major. What are you gonna do then?
只要我们能稍微歇会儿,解决他们是小菜一碟
We got a lad catching a few winks of sleep that will take them all on single-handed.
- 罗斯中尉
- Lieutenant Rose.
- 波提.罗斯吗?
- Bertie Rose?
- 就是他
- That's him.
- 你们还记得罗斯吧
- You guys remember Rose, don't you?
- 当然
- Sure.
- 大家都拿他的身高开玩笑
- Everybody kidded him about his size.
- 大概只有这么高
- Little bitty squirt about that high.
- 当然,我知道他
- Sure, we knew him.
我想向他致敬
I'd like to stand up and salute him.
起飞前我们能见见他吗?
Could we talk to him before we take off?
我会转告他的,但他现在要休息
I'll tell him you wanted to see him. He needs rest.
日本人一来,我们随时都可能要叫醒他...
We have to roust him out any minute...
...所以现在要让他抓紧赶时间好好睡觉
...and he hasn't had much of a chance to sleep lately.
- 飞机好了,长官
- Ship's ready, sir.
- 很好,中士
- All right, sergeant.
祝你们好运!见到你们真愉快
And good luck to you. It's been nice seeing you boys.
去把日本人打个稀巴烂
Go out and blast the Japs.
告诉他们卑鄙伎俩赢不了战争
Teach them that treachery can't win no matter how much of a head start it has.
全靠你们了,我们这里只有还击的份了
You young fellows will have to do that. We're only fighting a delaying action here.
你能坚持吧!长官?
You can't hold out, sir?
我有400名海军陆战队员,他们都杀红了眼
I've got 400 Marines and they're fighting mad.
我肯定日本人不是我们的对手
There's gonna be some Jap tail feathers flying around this island or I'm crazy.
巴格里少校,我们可以把你和其他伤员运走,长官
Major Bagley, can't we fly you out, sir? You and the rest of the wounded?
不用了,我很好
No, thanks, I'm fine here.
不要浪费汽油了,我们都不值得
I'm not worth my weight in gasoline. Me or anybody else.
马尼拉需要你们的飞机,快去
They need that ship of yours in Manila. Get it there.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 哦,还有...
- Oh, by the way...
如果见到我的老上司,麦克阿瑟将军...
...if you see my old boss, General MacArthur...
...告诉他,不管有什么样的消息...
...tell him, no matter what the news is...
我们都会坚守在这里直到最后一刻
...we'll be in here pitching till they strike us out.
好的,长官,我们会的
All right, sir, we will.
- 后会有期
- I'll see you all somewhere.
- 再见
- So long.
- 祝你们好运!
- Best of luck to you.
- 谢谢!
- Thanks.
- 你觉得我们应该带他走吗?
- You think we ought to take him with us?
- 他不会离开这个岛的...
- He wouldn't leave this island...
...就算是用八抬大轿抬
...if you got him a lower berth in a Pullman.
- 给你带走
- There you go.
- 一封给妻子,一封给孩子
- One for the wife, one for the kid.
等我回家时,他估计已经能读信了
He'll be old enough to read by the time I get back.
- 别弄丢了,士兵
- Don't lose them, soldier.
- 放心吧!
- Don't worry.
我要给快船留封信
I was gonna leave a letter here for the Clipper.
船昨天走了,身上有26个弹孔
She got away yesterday. Twenty-six bullet holes in her.
- 船员都疯了一样的战斗
- Crew so mad they wanted to stay and fight.
- 一定要给他们点颜色看看
- The old man got tough with them.
- 拿好这个
- Take care of this one.
- 还有这个
- This one too.
拜托,我们不希望特普里受伤
Come on. We don't want Tripoli to get hurt.
- 它是最好的狗
- Gave him the rank of top sergeant.
- 虽然不是名贵品种,但它是只好狗
- No pedigree, but he sure can fight.
- 它可以打赢比它高大的日本人
- He'd tackle a Jap three times his size.
- 真的
- Anything.
不行,我不能带上它,这会给我惹麻烦的
No, I wish I could, but I'd get in an awful jam.
把它交给马尼拉的海军陆战队,我们一定要把它送走
Give him to the Marines in Manila. We gotta get him out of here.
- 拜托了,士兵
- Come on, soldier.
- 这不符合规定,朋友
- It's against regulations, pal.
- 我不能带着条狗上飞机
- I can't take that dog onboard with me.
- 你可以的
- You can.
- 你想让我犯错误吗?
- Wanna get me busted?
- 你不会...
- You're not...
它受过训练,特普里,你喜欢魔头(此处是在学日语人名发音)先生吗?
He's trained too. Look.Tripoli, do you like Mr. Moto?
- 看啊?
- See?
- 它真可爱,文诺奇
- Ain't that cute, Winocki?
- 很聪明
- He's smart.
- 你说呢?布鲁克林
- What do you say, Brooklyn?
- 拜托了,士兵
- Come on, soldier.
- 亲他一下
- Give him a kiss.
我很想, 老实说,不过...
Gee, I'd like to, honest, but...
电影精选列表