- Robbie.
- 什么事,长官?
- Yes, sir?
- 她没事吧,她还能飞吧?
- She's all right, she'll fly again?
- 她当然了,机长
- Sure she will, skipper.
她怎么了?
What's wrong with her?
- 她会没事的
- She's gonna be all right.
- 告诉我
- Tell me.
- 螺旋桨、齿轮、机翼
- Props, gear, wing tip.
- 只有机翼一点吗
- Just a tip?
只有头部一点,长官,几天就搞定...
It's a wing tip, sir. Couple of days...
- 两天吗?
- Two days?
- 两天,是,长官
- Two days. Yes, sir.
她还能飞吧
But she will fly again?
- 是的
- Yeah.
- 很好
- That's fine.
你要多少人手都行,罗比
Get as many men as you need, Robbie.
上校会派给你的
The colonel will give them to you.
我会要求特许,我们马上就能走了
I'll get a clearance. We'll leave right away.
- 我们要快
- We gotta hurry.
- 护士
- Nurse.
放松,放松,艾里士
Easy, easy, Irish.
- 快把医生叫来
- Get the doctor right away.
- 哦,不。不,医生不能过来
- Oh, no. No, the doctor can't go.
有规定
Regulations.
还有,我们已经有一个乘客了
Besides, we already got one passenger.
他在这儿吧?战斗机飞行员
Is he here, that pursuit pilot?
- 在这儿,长官
- Here, sir.
- 好了,发动它们,比尔
- Okay, start them, Bill.
好,艾里士
Sure, Irish.
人上齐了吧,机务长?
Everybody in, chief?
上齐了,长官
All in, sir.
- 舱门关上了吧
- Doors closed?
- 是的
- Yes, sir.
我们出发
Here we go.
- 上锁
- Lock them.
- 锁好了
- Locked.
收起起落架
Wheels up.
- 收起了
- Coming up.
- 听起来运行正常
- They sound like they're gonna run all right.
- 罗比
- Robbie?
- 什么事?长官
- Yes, sir.
- 飞行员呼叫领航员
- Pilot to navigator.
- 请讲?
- Go ahead.
孟克
Monk.
- 孟克,我们的什么航线?
- Monk, what's our course?
- 正东,机长
- Due east, skipper.
日出的方向
That's right into the sunrise.
- 日出的方向
- Right into the sunrise.
- 过来,少校
- Over here, major.
他走了,小伙子们
That's all, boys.
我们走吧!伙计们
Well, let's get going, fellas.
我们还有很多事
We got a lot to do.
- 什么事?下士
- Corporal?
- 出了点差错
- There's something wrong.
- 怎么回事?
- Yeah? What?
- 我搞不懂
- I don't know.
但的确有差错
But there's something wrong.
- 你在说什么
- What are you talking about?
- 我们要销毁报废的飞机
- We was to burn them airplanes.
- 对啊,你怎么了?
- Well, did you?
- 但没完成任务,长官
- No, not all of them, sir.
- 为什么不行?
- Why not?
- 他们被偷了
- They're being stolen.
- 什么?
- They're being stolen.
- 日本人偷了飞机
- Japs are stealing it.
你别胡说了
Don't talk nonsense, man.
这儿是有日本人不过全是狙击手
There have been Japanese through but they're snipers.
- 他们不会偷东西
- They're not stealing.
- 不过...
- But...
等等,马洛里,我们来说清楚情况
Now, wait a minute, Mallory. Let's get this straight.
- 你下令要销毁5架 B-17轰炸机
- You had five B-17s to demolish.
- 对,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 你想说什么?
- What is it you wanna tell us?
- 它们被偷了
- They're missing.
- 你是说一部分零件吧?
- You mean parts of them?
- 正确,我的意思就是这样,长官
- Sure. I mean, yes, sir.
- 为什么有人要...
- Why on earth would anybody...?
- 现在,你看
- Now, look.
昨天有一架 B-17降落了
There's a B-17, the one that came in yesterday.
- “玛丽.安”
- The Mary Ann.
- 你们销毁了她吗?
- Have you burned it?
- 没有,长官
- No, sir.
- 为什么?
- Why not?
我们是要销毁,不过我跟伙计们说,要来报告日本人的偷窃行径
We was, but I told the boys I ought to report them Japs.
已经报告过了,现在去销毁吧!
Well, you've reported. You better burn it.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
他说的是什么啊?
What was he talking about?
我不知道,长官,不过我最好去看看
I don't know, sir, but I'd better go out and have a look.
我也跟你去
I'll go with you.
丢的东西在这儿
There's the stuff we've been missing.
- 怎么样,机务长
- How's it coming, chief?
- 一切正常
- All right.
- 好了,温伯格,放低
- All right, Weinberg, lower away.
- 好的
- Okay.
- 中士,你们的枪上膛了吗?
- Hey, sarge, your guns loaded?
- 当然了,继续
- Sure they are. Keep a coming.
- 装炸♥弹♥了吗?
- Any bombs in?
- 还没有,马上装
- No, not yet. Come on.
- 下来,中士
- Get down, sarge.
- 从这儿走开
- Get away from here.
- 下来,我们要把它销毁
- Get down. We're gonna burn this junk.
- 什么?
- What?
你们几个过去,把弹♥药♥卸掉
A couple of you get in there and get the live ammunition out.
嘿,等等
Hey, wait a minute.
你说要把这架飞机销毁
You said you gonna burn this plane?
上校的命令,把东西都拿出来吧!
The colonel said to burn it so she's gonna. Get your stuff out.
好了,伙计们,浇上汽油
Okay, boys. Bring in the gas.
等等,不要往飞机上浇汽油
Wait a minute. Get this gasoline away from that airplane.
- 嘿,布奇
- Hey, Butch.
- 温伯格
- Weinberg.
我还以为你还在泽西开车呢
I thought you still was on a streetcar in Jersey.
- 我希望如此
- I wished I was.
- 威廉姆斯中尉
- Lieutenant Williams.
- 你不能把这架飞机销毁
- You ain't gonna burn that airplane?
- 我有命令
- I got orders.
- 我入伍当兵不是为了当消防员
- I never enlisted to be no fireman.
- 继续
- Go on.
温伯格,你要是认识这个纵火犯,快点让他走,否则我不客气
If you know this firebug, get him out of here before he gets hurt.
我也不想这样,但命令就是命令
I don't wanna, but orders is orders.
- 什么命令
- What orders?
- 烧了这架飞机
- To burn the plane.
- 谁下的命令
- Who gave them to you?
- 指挥部
- The CO.
是吗?你告诉指挥部...来个人看看这架飞机
Yeah? Well, you tell that CO to take a...Take a look at this airplane.
- 我来了
- I am.
- 对不起,我没看见您
- Sorry, I didn't see you.
- 显然没有
- Apparently not.
- 没理由销毁这架飞机
- There's no reason to burn this airplane.
- 她会完好如新的
- She's gonna be good as new.
- 我们马上要装尾部机♥枪♥了
- We're gonna rig a tail gun.
- 一夜都在修复
电影精选列表