我们都想知道昨天希坎姆机场的情况
You know, Tex, we were wondering, what was it like yesterday at Hickam?
- 哦,太可怕了,我们措手不及
- Oh, an awful mess. We just weren't ready.
- 那些日本人厉害吗?
- How good are those Japs?
当以10或12比1占优势时,他们相当厉害
They're pretty good when they got the edge, 10 or 12 to one.
根本不公平
They don't like an even fight.
一旦一对一,他们就吓得跑掉
Every time you get one alone, he lights out like a scared sage hen.
- 我们听说你干的不错
- We heard you did a swell job.
- 谢谢
- Thanks.
希望你能得个勋章
Hope you get a decoration.
我还是想知道他们的航母怎么脱身的
I'd still like to know how all their carriers got away.
我们的轰炸机都来不及上天
We didn't even get a bomber off.
- 它们一直都在地上
- Caught them on the ground.
- 你说的好像是轰炸机的错
- You make it sound like the bombers' fault.
好了,你们两个,停下
Okay, you two, quit it.
你们两个说到这个就争个不停
You guys are awful touchy about these crates.
- 哦,不是这样...
- Oh, it's not that...
- 打住
- Hold it.
- 什么事,孟克
- Go ahead, Monk.
- 风向又变了
- The wind shifted again.
向左倾斜3度,最好是2.44度
Give me three degrees to the left. You'd better make it 2.44.
好,2.44度
Okay, two-four-four.
- 这是新的飞行控制器
- That's the new flight control?
- 你知道旧型号♥?
- You know the old type?
- 对
- Yeah.
- 是啊,这个好多了
- Well, this is a whole lot better.
你为什么不试试,看看B-17有多智能
Why don't you fly her and find out what a B-17 will do?
哦,不了,我不行,看起来她像在自动驾驶
Oh, no, not me. Looks to me like she's flying herself anyway.
现在确实是自动的
Well, she is right now, yeah.
看来我们一定能到达,尽管有点慢
She seems to be getting us there, not very fast though.
她在高空比你的战斗机要快
She'll out-fly your pursuit ships up high.
- 她行吗?
- Will she?
- 是的,她行
- Yeah, she will.
- 你不要忽悠我
- You can't sell me.
- 那么在30,000英尺,P-40能做什么
- What'll a P-40 do at 30,000?
- 我们要拖着它才飞得了这么高
- We'd have to tow it to get it up there.
- 我们飞着还要拉着你
- We'd run away and hide on you.
- 你们一定会这么做的
- Well, that's all you could do.
- 哦,可以了,不要争论
- Oh, sure, no arguments.
如果你这家伙给我一次机会,我一定能够证明
If you guys will give me a chance, I'll prove something.
- 好了,说吧
- All right, go ahead.
- 3分钟不要打断我
- Three minutes and no interruptions.
- 只要能解决你们的争论
- Anything to get this settled.
- 让他说
- Let him talk.
艾里士,领航员给你个航线
Irish, the navigator gave you a course.
你飞起来,按个按钮,就在这个航线上了,对吧
You reach down and turn a knob and you're on it, right?
汤米,那里那个仪器和你的投弹瞄准器一样好用,是吧
Tommy, that gadget there is almost as good as your Bombsight, isn't it?
- 不能这么说...
- Well, not quite...
- 差不多吧
- Well, almost.
- 你把它叫智能型的,对吧
- And you call the sight the brain, don't you?
- 对
- Yeah.
- 这是个机械的职能
- Then this is a sort of mechanical brain too.
- 除了思考,它什么都会做
- It does everything but think.
看起来它现在就像在思考
It seems to be doing the thinking right now.
- 好吧,我不...
- Well, I don't...
- 注意他的话
- Watch out for him.
- 你也听见了
- Did you hear about it too?
- 听见了什么
- Hear what?
- 我说话很直
- I got it pretty straight.
- 什么
- What?
他们会给这些轰炸机的机械脑下命令
Why, they're gonna give commissions to these mechanical brains in bombers.
给它们穿上制♥服♥,教他们说话用流水线来制♥造♥轰炸机飞行员
Put them in uniform and teach them to talk, turn out bomber pilots on the assembly line.
而我们战斗机飞行员在高空战斗
We pursuit pilots will be upstairs fighting.
往下一看,都是这种轰炸机
We'll look down and see a flock of these freight trains coming.
我说:“中尉。”“什么事,长官?”那东西说
Press a button: "Lieutenant." "Yes, sir?" says that thing.
“向敌机投一袋土豆。”“我马上告知投弹轰炸瞄准器。”
"Drop a load of potatoes on the enemy." "I'll tell Captain Bombsight right away."
“很好,你们的飞行员呢?”“我们没带他来”
"Very well. Where's your pilot?" "We left him on the ground.
“不需要他们,他们的脑袋太占地方”
We don't need them. Their heads take up too much room."
- 有趣
- Very funny.
- 你想过...
- Did you ever think...?
- 让他们别说话,艾里士
- Keep them quiet, Irish.
- 闭嘴,你这家伙,给他个机会
- Shut up, you guys. Give him a chance.
现在,我说真的,伙计,这个大家伙不错
Now, seriously, guys, these big crates are all right.
但我只喜欢一个人驾驶的飞机,人多的不要
I just don't wanna fight in any airplane that more than one man can ride in.
我不想为其他八、九个人负责
I don't wanna be responsible for eight or 10 guys.
或者依靠他们,你现在就依靠哈索
Or depending on them, the way you're on Hauser now.
你说依靠他是什么意思
What do you mean, depending on him?
战斗机就是一个人的军队,用不上出租车司机
In a pursuit ship, you're a one-man army, not a taxi driver.
你全凭自己
You're on your own.
不用等不会开飞机的人给你下命令
You don't wait for orders from a guy who can't fly, a bombardier.
嘿,你说够了吧
Hey, that's enough.
你把命令下达给这些出租车司机,你去瞎逛
You give orders to these taxi drivers when you go to lay eggs.
艾里士问:你要去哪儿?
"Where to?" says the Irishman.
你说:“过几个街区后右转。,请给我找钱,售票员”
You say, "Go a few blocks and turn right. Give me change for a nickel, conductor."
当到了三十三大街和百老汇大街,扔下个鸡蛋就跑
When you get to 33rd and Broadway, throw an egg out the window and run.
很有趣,我不想驾驶这个东西就算让我当准将也不行
Very exciting. I wouldn't fly this crate if they made me a brigadier for it.
比尔、雷德尔,都闭嘴,什么事,皮特森
Bill, pipe down. Shut up, Rader. Go ahead, Peterson.
我收到华盛顿短波广播,长官
I've picked up Washington on the short wave, sir.
- 是总统讲话
- The president's on.
- 谢谢
- Thanks.
华盛顿广播讲话,下去用耳机听吧
Washington's on short wave. Get below and grab some headphones.
好,带上这个战斗机飞行员
Yeah, and take that pursuit pilot with you.
- 非要带上他吗?
- Do I have to?
- 带上他
- Take him.
- 来吧,独行侠
- Come on, lone eagle.
- 有一机会把他丢下去
- Drop him out if you get a chance.
日本昨天...
The attack yesterday...
...对夏威夷群岛的袭击...
... on the Hawaiian Islands...
...给美国海军、陆军造成了惨重的破坏
... has caused severe damage to American naval and military forces.
我很遗憾地告诉你,许多多美国人失去了生命
I regret to tell you that very many American lives have been lost.
但我们将永远记住...
But always will our whole nation...
...这次对我们袭击的性质
... remember the character of the onslaught against us.
我希望他提到菲律宾
I hope he tells us something about the Philippines.
我儿子在克拉克机场
My boy's at Clark Field.
无论需要多长时间...
No matter how long it may take us...
...去击败这次预谋的侵略...
... to overcome this premeditated invasion...
...正义、勇敢的美国人♥民♥...
... the American people, in their righteous might...
...争取彻底的胜利
... will win through to absolute victory.
我保证我们将完全确保我们的安全...
We will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost...
...确保我们...
...but will make it very certain...
...永不再受到这背信弃义的伤害
... that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us.
我们相信我们的军队...
With confidence in our armed forces...
...我们的人♥民♥有无比坚定的决心...
... with the unbounding determination of our people...
...胜利必定属于我们...
... we will gain the inevitable triumph...
...愿上帝保佑我们
... so help us God.
我要求国会宣布...
I ask that the Congress declare...
...美国进入战争状态
... a state of war.
有威克岛的信♥号♥♥吗?
Pick up anything from Wake Island?
- 飞行员呼叫领航员
- Pilot to navigator.
- 请讲
- Go ahead.
- 你意见如何,孟克?
- What do you think, Monk?
- 我也不清楚,艾里士
- I don't know, Irish.
应该已经到了,再飞10分钟,然后往东转
We ought to be there now. Go another 10 minutes, then turn east.
好的
Okay.
- 它在那,艾里士,就在前面,
- There she is, Irish, dead ahead.
- 干得好,孟克
- Good guessing, Monk.
- 哦,你闭嘴吧
- Oh, shut up, will you?
- 麦哲伦发现新航线了
- Magellan!
飞行员呼叫机组,威克岛就在前方
Pilot to crew. Wake Island, dead ahead.
- 能看见威克岛了
- Hey, Wake Island in sight.
- 孩子,领航员真棒
- Boy, what a navigator.
电影精选列表