- 这小子怎么样,中士?
- How's the kid doing, sergeant?
- 好苗子,长官
- Fine, sir.
他喜欢这飞机,我猜“玛丽.安”也喜欢他
He likes the ship and I guess Mary-Ann likes him.
不错,文诺奇呢?
Good. How about Winocki?
我看不透他
I can't make him out.
不行,长官
No, sir.
谢谢,切斯特
Thanks, Chester.
请原谅,长官,那是孟克.哈索上尉的照片吗?
Beg pardon, sir. Isn't that a picture of Captain Monk Hauser?
对
Yeah.
- 那么...
- Well, that's...
- 他是我父亲
- My father.
天啊,我真傻,我应该能看出来的
Gosh, I'm pretty dumb. I should have realized.
- 我们不太像
- Well, there's not much resemblance.
- 哦,不,我能看出来相似的地方
- Oh, sure there is. I can see it now.
我在拉耶特战役的书里读到过他
I've seen him in a book I got about the Lafayette Escadrille.
- 对,他参加了
- Yeah, he was in it.
- 是啊,他本来就参加了
- Yeah, he sure was.
- 他真是个出色的飞行员
- Gee, he could sure fly.
- 对
- Yeah.
我希望自己能像他一样
I wish I could fly like him.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
马上就能看见钻石顶点了...
Well, it won't be long now before you see Diamond Head...
...就在大海中,突出出来的一块儿
...sticking out of that ocean.
这适合温伯格
Suits Weinberg.
我经常梦见冲出交通堵塞...
I used to dream about getting out of traffic jams...
...来到一个宽敞的地方
...and going someplace where a guy would have elbow room.
不过这次远航超过了2000英里了,连条鱼都没见到
But this is overdoing it. Two thousand miles and I ain't seen a fish.
我喜欢
I kind of like it.
- 我还是孩子时在草原上待过
- Like being on the prairies when I was a kid.
- 有趣的事
- Funny thing.
我只知道纽约西边是泽西
I never thought there was nothing west of Manhattan except Jersey.
- 我想喝点咖啡
- I can use some of that coffee.
- 我刚和领航员说话了
- I was just talking to the navigator.
- 你知道他父亲是谁吗?
- You know who his father was?
- 知道,孟克.哈索
- Sure. Monk Hauser.
- 那是谁?
- Who's that?
- 上次大战时你多大?
- How old were you in the last war?
没你大,我还没出生呢
Older than you. I was over on the other side.
你从没听说给艾迪.雷肯巴克的飞行中队和孟克.哈索吗?
And you never heard of Monk Hauser with Eddie Rickenbacker's squadron?
你知道?他是哈索中尉的父亲吗?
Well, what do you know? Was that Lieutenant Hauser's old man?
那是他,我知道他,他很棒,虽然后来被击落了
That's him. I knew him. He was plenty good till they knocked him down.
对,他的确很棒
Yeah, he sure was.
- 那为什么他儿子没当上飞行员?
- Well, why ain't this kid of his a pilot?
- 压力太大了吧
- Tried too hard.
对,很多情况都是这样
Yeah, like a lot of others.
- 真有趣
- That's funny.
- 什么?
- What?
希坎姆电台的天气预报突然中断
Hickam radio went off right in the middle of a weather report.
- 也许没信♥号♥♥了
- Maybe it faded out.
- 听起来不像
- It didn't sound like it.
- 这是什么?这是什么?
- What is it? What is it?
- 等一下
- Wait.
嗨,皮特森,你调到什么台了?奥逊.威尔斯的广播剧吗?
Hey, Peterson, who you got tuned in, Orson Welles?
- 闭嘴
- Shut up.
- 现在...
- Now...
闭嘴
Shut up.
最好告诉上尉
Better tell the captain.
无线电操作员呼叫飞行员
Radio operator to pilot.
无线电操作员呼叫飞行员
Radio operator to pilot.
- 请讲
- Go ahead.
- 长官,希坎姆机场的无线电没信♥号♥♥了
- Sir, Hickam Field's off the air.
我不知道现在接收的是什么,你听一下R2线路
I don't know what I've picked up. You can listen in on R-2.
- 是什么?
- What's that?
- 我不知道
- I don't know.
- 中国话?
- Chinese?
- 不,日语
- No, Japs.
4号♥机呼叫罗伯次少校,4号♥机呼叫罗伯次少校
Number four to Major Roberts.,Number four to Major Roberts.
等着,艾里士,我来听听不要干扰
Stand by, Irish. I hear it. Keep off the air.
01104呼叫希坎姆控制台
01104 to Hickam radio.
01104呼叫希坎姆控制台.
01104 to Hickam radio.
希坎姆控制台,回答
Hickam radio, answer.
希坎姆控制台请回答
Hickam radio, answer, please.
01104呼叫希坎姆控制台
01104 to Hickam radio.
B-17轰炸机编队呼叫希坎姆请求降落指示
A flight of B- 17s to Hickam want landing instructions.
希坎姆控制台请回答
Hickam radio, answer, please.
请给B-17轰炸机编队呼降落指示
Give me landing instructions for a flight of B- 17s.
希坎姆控制台请回答我
Hickam radio, give me a call, please.
01104呼叫希坎姆控制台
01104 to Hickam radio.
不要用无线电!不要靠近基地!
Silence your radio! Keep away from the field!
我们正在被敌机偷袭,我们正在被敌机偷袭
We're being attacked by enemy aircraft. We're being attacked by enemy aircraft.
去别处降落,去别处降落
Land elsewhere. Land elsewhere.
罗伯次呼叫编队
Roberts to flight.
我们要到紧急机场降落,你们知道地点
We're going into emergency fields. You know where they are.
我用最北边的跑道,9号♥机,最南边的...
I'll take the one furthest north, number nine, furthest south...
...其余的用中间的
...the rest of you, in between.
待在地面,直到险情结束
Get on the ground and stay there till you're clear.
你们要自己小心
You're on your own.
皮特森,让机务长上来,马上!
Peterson, send the crew chief up here right away.
准备好橡皮艇,分发.45手♥枪♥和弹♥药♥
Get the rubber boats ready. Pass out.45s and ammunition.
- 我们要去哪儿,孟克?
- Where do we go, Monk?
- 转到120度,然后等候指令
- Turn 120 degrees until I figure it out.
好的,转到120度
Okay, 120 degrees she is.
- 我希望自己在那里
- I wish we were there.
- 对
- Yeah.
- 我们要是有机♥枪♥就好了
- If we only had machine-gun loads.
- 我还能扔东西
- I still got a throwing arm.
如果有人来挡路,我就用扳手扔他们
I'll heave a wrench if any of them come our way.
准备好橡皮艇
Get the rubber boats ready.
- 分发武器
- Pass out side arms.
- 已经做好了
- I've done that.
- 告诉大家提高警惕
- Tell everybody to keep their eyes open.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
穿上救生衣,你看着点上面,小子
Put your life vests on. Keep an eye out upstairs, kid.
- 孩子们,穿上救生衣
- Put your life vests on, boys.
- 嘿,中士,这次是真的吗?
- Hey, sarge, is this really on the level?
你看呢?
You guess.
文诺奇,我说了穿上救生衣
Winocki, I told you to put your life vest on.
放轻松,中士,这只是演习,你知道
Relax, sergeant. This is some kind of drill, and you know it.
如果你不♥穿♥,我个人觉得无所谓。给
Personally, I wouldn't care if you left it off. Here.
谢谢,准将
Thanks, brigadier.
- 领航员呼叫飞行员
- Navigator to pilot.
- 请讲
- Go ahead.
转到135航道,我们二十二分钟后会降落到穆里
Change course to 135. We ought to be on the ground at Maui in 22 minutes.
好,135航道
Right, 135.
这地方比张邮票还小
This one really is smaller than a postage stamp.
紧急迫降在穆里机场
零部件降落时有损坏,临时修补
再来一点,就这样啦
Little more. That's about it.
- 看起来像是这里
- Looks like it here.
- 扶好
- Hold it there.
- 你觉得这行得通吗?中士?
- Think it'll work, sergeant?
- 它能行,长官
- It'll hold all right, sir.
- 我们看看它会不会缩回去
- We gotta see if she'll retract.
- 降落时把它搞得一团糟
- Because I made a mess out of the landing.
你能降落已经很了不起了,长官。这地方不适合“玛丽.安”降落
A wonder you got her in at all, sir. This field wasn't built for the Mary-Ann.
嘿,上尉,树丛那边有人影
Hey, captain, something's moving over there in the brush.
是中尉们
Why, it's the lieutenants.
- 你们看起来累得够呛
- You fellas look like you've had a trip.
- 是啊
- We did.
- 有水吗?
- Yeah, where's the water?
- 这儿
- Right here.
电影精选列表