你马上就能见到你儿子了
I think you're gonna see that son of yours soon.
- 去马尼拉?
- Manila?
- 你能修好引擎吗
- Can you get that engine running?
我们能在90分钟内保证一切正常
We'll have her hitting home runs in 90 minutes.
告诉机组,过去之后可以好好休息一下
Tell the crew they can sleep in the next world.
- 保证完成任务,长官
- We'll make it all right, sir.
- 祝你们好运,准备好就起飞
- Good luck. Take off when you're ready.
还有,告诉你们的乘客我有点文件要给他
By the way, tell your passenger I'll have some papers for him.
- 什么乘客?长官
- What passenger, sir?
- 他还没来吗?
- Hasn't he reported yet?
- 马尼拉需要飞行员,你们要带过去一个
- Manila needs pilots. You're taking one.
- 谁?长官
- Who, sir?
雷德尔中尉
Lieutenant Rader.
- 你说雷德尔?
- Did you say Rader?
- 对,他技术很好
- Yes, and he's a good man too.
今早有三个飞行员起飞,他是其中之一
Three fighters got off the ground this morning, and he was one.
他被击落之前击落了四架日本零式
Knocked off four Jap Zeros before they shot him down.
我们会考虑授予他优秀飞行勋章,祝你们好运
He'll be recommended for a DFC. Well, good luck again.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
这个...
Well...
...你们俩个家伙怎么不说话
...looks like you two fellas talked out of turn a while ago.
去给机组找点东西吃吧
Maybe you better go and rustle up some grub for the crew.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 要咖啡吗,中尉
- Java, lieutenant?
- 不了,我这几天喝太多了
- No, I've been living on it.
你们一定在巴西有个咖啡种植园
You fellas must have a plantation in Brazil.
我留在这儿了,你等会儿自己倒吧
I'll leave it here. Maybe you'll want some later on.
- 这是威克岛吗
- Is this here Wake Island?
- 是
- Yeah.
- 它有多远
- How far is it?
- 哦,它离火奴鲁鲁有2300英里
- Oh, it's about 2300 miles from Honolulu.
- 我们就在这个小点上降落吗?
- And we're gonna land on that dot?
- 对,很小是吧
- Yeah. It's not very big, is it?
就像在中♥央♥公园找一颗子弹
Like trying to find a buckshot in Central Park.
我希望有点路标
Gee, I wish there were some traffic signs around.
- 有啊,不过你看不见
- There are, but you can't see them.
- 我是说像路牌和号♥码一类的
- I mean like numbers and streets.
但我叫它们经度和纬度
Yeah, but I call them latitudes and longitudes.
- 它们和路标一样吗
- And they're just like signs, huh?
- 对,如果风不把它们吹走的话
- Yeah, if the wind doesn't change them.
塞伊,中尉,我们飞的顺利吗?
Say, lieutenant, how we doing?
现在,你瞧,你是第五个来问我这个问题的人了
Now, look, you're the fifth guy that's been down here asking that.
- 我们一定能降落到威克岛
- We'll hit Wake all right.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
我只是问问
I was just asking.
- 该换班替替那孩子了
- Time to relieve the kid, Minnesota.
- 好的
- Okay.
你想要干什么,中尉
You want anything, lieutenant?
是的,我想离开这个闷罐子
Yeah, I'd like to get out of this flying boxcar.
还有很久才到马尼拉
Sure a long way to Manila.
“玛丽.安”不是闷罐子,长官,她是架好飞机
Mary-Ann ain't no boxcar, sir. She's a good airplane.
- 玛丽.安?
- Mary-Ann?
- 这是我们的叫法
- That's what we call her.
她是整个军队里最好的
There ain't a better airplane in the Army.
- 也许,你是说最好的轰炸机吧
- Maybe, if you're talking about bombers.
- 所有飞机里最好的,长官
- Any airplane, sir.
- 我驾驶的是战斗机,中士
- I'll take a pursuit ship for mine, sergeant.
- 你就算是驾驶的战斗机...
- Well, you can take pursuit and...
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
哦,机务长,这是我最后一个苹果,我要留着它
Oh, chief, that's my last apple. I'm saving it.
那就别乱放,后面个战斗机飞行员等着呢
Don't leave it laying around, then. There's a pursuit pilot back there.
早上好,长官,怎么样?
Morning, sir. How we doing?
你也来了?每隔十五分钟,就有人来问我...
You too? Every 15 minutes, somebody wakes up and comes here to find out...
...我们能不能找到威克岛,我们迷路没有,我要烦死了...
...if I know where we are or if I'm gonna get this airplane lost. I'm getting sick...
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 哦,对不起,中士
- Oh, I'm sorry, sergeant.
- 我想我有点急噪了
- I guess I'm a little on edge.
- 哦,没关系,长官
- Oh, that's all right, sir.
你♥爸♥爸也会这么说的
That's the way your old man would've told me off.
而且他还会加上脏话
Except he'd have done it with a four-star cussing.
- 对,我想他会的
- Yeah, I guess he would.
- 告诉我,长官,我们飞的怎么样?
- Tell me, sir, how are we doing?
我们很顺利,我想我们一定能降落到威克岛
We're all right. I think we're gonna hit Wake right on the nose.
我们相信,长官
Sure we will, sir.
塞伊,机务长,如果在我们达到之前,日本人就占领了威克岛怎么办呢?
Say, chief, what happens if the Japs have took Wake Island before we get there?
我希望你最好控制一下你的想象力
I wish you'd learn to control that imagination of yours.
- 我只是问问
- I was just asking.
- 你知道我们还没开战呢
- Don't you know we're not at war?
- 我们还没有吗?
- Ain't we in the war yet?
- 还没宣布
- Hasn't been declared.
- 我不明白
- I don't get it.
- 他们这些日本人
- Them Japs.
偷袭了珍珠港、马尼拉、袭击了威克岛、关岛和中途岛...
They smear Pearl Harbor, smack Manila, raid Wake, Guam and Midway...
...结果还是没宣战
...and still there ain't no war.
他们送一两个油嘴滑舌的外交官来华盛顿...
They send a couple of oily gents to Washington...
...向总统挥挥橄榄枝...
...with a olive wreath for the president...
...他们的士兵却在用铁锹砸萨姆大叔的脑袋
...while the boys back home slough Uncle Sam over the head with a crowbar.
你的萨姆大叔是个厉害角色
Your Uncle Sam is a pretty tough old gentleman.
你等着他发飙吧
You just wait till he gets mad.
我希望你别介意,不过我还是有点等不及
I hope you don't mind if I get slightly annoyed in the meantime.
- 不,这符合你的性格
- No. But I didn't expect it of you.
- 我还是不明白
- I still don't get it.
有消息过来,长官,好消息
Message coming through, sir. And good news.
谢谢!皮特森
Thanks, Peterson.
(你妹妹一切都好,头部的伤不成问题,勿念)
嘿,你们看看这个
Hey, you guys, take a look at this.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
如果脑科医生说没事一定没事
If the head surgeon says that, she must be okay.
- 她当然没事
- Sure she is.
- 小子,我感觉好多了
- Boy, I feel a lot better.
哦,我也是
Oh, me too.
指挥部真体贴,发来这个消息
It was mighty swell of the CO to think of sending this.
最好给我们的乘客看看,他一定还在担心
Better show it to our passenger. Poor guy must be worrying.
- 让他担心去吧,他自找的
- Let him worry. He's got it coming.
- 你对雷德尔太苛刻了
- You're being a little tough with Rader.
- 我还没揍他脸呢
- I haven't kicked him in the face yet.
- 你是嫉妒了吧,比尔
- You couldn't be jealous, could you, Bill?
可能我有点
Well, maybe I am.
皮特森,让雷德尔中尉到驾驶舱
Peterson, ask Lieutenant Rader to come up front, will you?
这才对,你们可不要吵架
That's the stuff. Now, look, stay out of arguments.
- 我们从来...
- We never...
- 你说服不了那个家伙
- You can't outtalk that guy.
自从他能上天,就打下了不少飞机
He's been shooting off his face against big airplanes since they gave him wings.
不过他也就那点本事了
But he doesn't know any better. Just quit arguing.
不要吵架
- 这对你自己有好处
- You'll be a lot better off.
- 好吧,上尉
- Okay, captain.
- 有人找我吗
- Somebody up here wanna see me?
- 对
- Yeah.
- 我们有好消息给你,特克斯
- We got some good news for you, Tex.
- 是吗
- Yeah?
这消息太好了
Boy, that is good news.
她是个好姑娘
She's a swell kid.
我们昨晚都很激动,特克斯
You know, Tex, we were all pretty upset last night.
如果说了什么不该说的...
If we said anything out of line...
哦,算了吧,我了解你的感受,不怪你们
Oh, forget it, I know how you felt. I don't blame you.
谢谢,特克斯,我们都已经认识那么久了
Thanks, Tex. After all, we've known each other a long time.
我们一直都在为轰炸机和战斗机争来争去...
We've had our arguments about these big bombers and your Peashooters, but...
- 算了,汤米
- Forget it, Tommy.
- 各人意见不同
- Just a matter of opinion.
电影精选列表