好了,我的升职泡汤了
Gee, here goes my promotion.
- 你真是好人
- That's a good fellow.
- 和位,当官的来了
- Duck. Here they come.
- 好吧,再见了,长官,祝你们好运!
- Well, goodbye, sir. And luck.
- 也祝你们好运!
- Same to you, boys.
- 在马尼拉有什么需要我们帮忙的吗?
- Anything we can do for you in Manila?
- 给我们多送来点日本人
- You might send us more Japs.
- 我们会尽力
- We'll try to.
- 再见
- So long.
- 祝好运
- Good luck, men.
- 祝好运,长官
- Good luck, sir.
再见,长官
Bye, sir.
怎么了,比尔,睡不着吗?
What's the matter, Bill, can't you sleep?
是啊!我在想那些威克岛的海军陆战队员
No, I keep thinking of those marines back there on Wake.
- 他们的处境很糟吧!艾里士
- They haven't got a prayer, Irish.
- 不,我知道他们不这么认为
- No, I know they haven't.
他们会奋力战斗,不让日本人占领那个岛的
But they're gonna have some fun before anybody gets on that island.
对!
Yeah.
情况如何?中士
How are things, sergeant?
哦,我觉得...
Oh, I'm kind of...
这是什么...?
What the...?
天啊!一只狗
Why, it's a dog.
这是谁带上来的?
Who belongs to this?
这不是你的狗吗?机务长
Look at that. Is that your dog, chief?
当然不是,你觉得我是这种人吗?
It ain't my dog. What kind of a crew chief do you think I am?
- 我只是问问
- I was just asking.
- 谁带它上来的
- Who brought him onboard?
- 也许它自己上来的
- Well, maybe he just walked on.
- 要么自己钻进袋子里
- And tied himself in a sack?
- 快说,谁干的?
- Come on, who did it?
- 不是我
- I didn't.
你吧!温伯格
You, Weinberg?
- 也许是那些海军陆战队员干的
- Maybe the Marines done it.
- 可能
- Sure.
- 没弄错的话,他们有只狗
- If I'm not mistaken, they had a dog.
- 名字叫罗夫
- His name was Rover.
- 不,它叫特普里
- No, his name was Tripoli.
- 老实交待
- Talk fast.
- 它很聪明
- He had a cute trick.
- 何以见得
- What?
让它露两手让我们看看,特普里,你喜欢魔头先生们吗?
Let's see if this is him. Look here, Tripoli. What do you think of this Mr. Moto?
魔头,看看吧,就是这只狗
Moto. There you are. It's the same dog.
我知道这是威克岛的狗,你把它带上来的
I know the dog came from Wake Island and I know you brought him onboard.
- 我?
- Me?
- 你可能会被降级的
- You can get busted for this.
你为什么不问我,中士?
Why don't you ask me, sergeant?
- 我♥干♥的
- I did it.
- 你?
- You?
- 对,是我。闭嘴
- Yeah, me. Shut up.
- 听着,乔
- Listen, Joe.
你不是这么不负责任的人
You ought to know better than do a trick like that.
- 这怎么了
- Why?
- 这不合规定
- Because it's against regulations.
规定算个屁...你知道为什么这只狗会在这儿
Makes no difference. Regulations...You know why this dog is here.
我们都清楚岛上的海军陆战队员处境很危险,才把狗交给我们
We know what chance those Marines have on that island, so they gave us this dog.
去告发我吧!反正我被降过级
Go on up front and report me. I've been busted out.
- 现在,乔,我不是这个意思...
- Now, Joe, I did it. I don't...
- 闭嘴,我烦了
- Shut up. I'm getting sore.
我们被人追来追去...
We got chased out before we can even light...
...那些卑鄙的日本人, 让我们四处躲藏...
...got kicked all over the place by sneaking Nips...
...你还在说什么规定
...and you're yapping about regulations.
- 你现在的看法很不一样了
- You're changing your tune, ain't you?
- 那又怎么样?
- So, what if I am?
- 我想去追别人
- I'd like to do a little chasing myself.
- 我也是
- Me too.
- 去告发吧!
- Go on, tell them.
- 我不半点那个意思...
- I'm a half a mind to...
- 我想...
- I'd like to...
- 过来,过来
- Come here. Come here.
- 过来
- Come here.
- 你为什么要这么做?
- Why'd you wanna do that for?
闭嘴
Pipe down.
嘿,看看谁来了
Hey, look what's here.
这是什么?中士,诺亚方舟吗?
What is this, sergeant? Noah's Ark?
- 对不起,长官
- I'm sorry, sir.
- 谁带它上飞机的
- Who brought him on this airplane?
- 它可能是自己跳上来的
- He could have jumped on.
- 或者从窗户飞进来的
- Or flown in the window...
- ...但他不会飞
- ...but he didn't.
- 没有,长官
- No, sir.
- 你知道这不合规定
- You know it's against regulations.
- 是的,长官
- Yes, sir.
你不知道是谁干的,你没看见是谁吗?
And you don't know who did it? You didn't see anybody do it?
没有,长官,我没看见
No, sir, I didn't.
我们可以把它扔出去吧!
We can't very well throw him out now, can we?
- 我们可以照顾它,长官
- We could take care of him, sir.
- 我们可能吗?
- We can?
- 是的,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 有谁喜欢狗,中士?
- Who back there likes dogs, sergeant?
我想是文诺奇和温伯格喜欢狗
Why, I think Winocki and Weinberg like dogs.
- 你说他们会乐意照顾它吗?
- You think they'd like to take care of him?
- 是的,长官。我想他们愿意
- Yes, sir. I think they would.
- 好吧!中士,你去和他们说
- All right, sergeant, you tell them.
- 是,长官,我跟他们说
- Yes, sir. I'll tell them.
如果出了什么差错,我不会留情
It'll be pretty tough on you if we gotta fly over that stuff ahead.
我们可以应付
We can fix that.
它真可爱
He's a cute little pooch.
- 叫什么名字
- What's his name?
- 他们好象叫它“特普里”
- I think they call him "Tripoli."
- 特普里?
- Tripoli?
- 对,它不喜欢日本人
- Yes. He don't like Japs.
特普里,你喜欢魔头先生们吗?
Tripoli, what do you think of that guy Moto?
你不喜欢魔头先生啊
So you don't like Moto, huh?
这是什么?飞行狗窝吗?
Well, what is this, a flying doghouse?
小心,它不喜欢战斗机飞行员
Look out. He doesn't like pursuit pilots.
- 它叫什么?
- What's his name?
- 魔头
- Moto.
嗨,魔头
Hi, Moto.
- 我们不是告诉你了吗?
- Didn't we tell you?
- 我看这狗能看透的人性
- That dog's a judge of character.
表现好点,魔头,你好,魔头
Here, Moto. Be nice, Moto. Hello, Moto.
它不喜欢我,我还是赶快走吧!
He doesn't like me. I'm getting out of here.
特普里,你在这里可又有用了
Tripoli, you're gonna be very useful around here.
- 好好照顾它,中士
- Take good care of him, sergeant.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
你去告发我了吧!
Well, did you tell him how the pup got aboard?
- 没有
- No.
- 你没有吗?
- You didn't?
不过我说了,你会照顾它
But I'm telling you to take care of him.
如果它出差错,你要负责
If he don't behave himself, you can take care of that too.
飞行员呼叫全体机组
Pilot to crew.
我们要到20,000英尺的高空,准备你们的氧气
We're going up to 20,000. Better check your oxygen.
给你,特普里
There you are, Tripoli.
看起来它挺喜欢,根本不闹腾
He seems to like it all right. He ain't putting up no kick.
就像是娃娃在喝奶
Just like a baby on a bottle.
(克拉克机场)
0556♥4♥呼叫克拉克机场
0556♥4♥ to Clark Field.
- 他们来了,长官
- Here they are, sir.
- 0556♥4♥呼叫克拉克机场
- 0556♥4♥ to Clark.
克拉克机场呼叫05563,报告你们的位置,回话
Clark Field to 0556♥4♥. What's your position? Go ahead.
在机场东北四英里处
电影精选列表