We're about four miles northeast of the field.
两千英尺高,请求降落指示
Two thousand. What are your landing instructions?
我们只有一个跑道,从北向南
We've only got one runway. North to south.
而且跑道情况不好,日本人的杰作
It's pretty rough. The Japs just had a picnic.
我们总有一天要用到平整的跑道
Someday we're gonna find a field that's flat.
让他等等一会儿,跑道上还有拖拉机在工作
Hold him off a while. Those tractors are still working out there.
不要降落,保持你的高度,不要降落
Do not land. Keep your altitude. Do not land.
我们必须马上降落,燃料用尽了
Sorry, have to come straight in. Running out of fuel.
中士,快让拖拉机撤离
Sergeant, get those tractors off that runway.
- 让他们从篱笆上低空飞过
- Tell him to come in low over the fence.
- 从南端篱笆上低空飞过
- Come in low over the fence. South end.
贴近篱笆,你们没太多空间
Cut close to the wire, you haven't much room.
跑道中部有台拖拉机
Tractors working down the middle of the runway.
我们挂上篱笆了
We've got the fence with us.
- 去看看,罗比
- Take a look, Robby.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 你好,艾里士
- Hi there, Irish.
- 你好,少校
- Hi, major.
塞伊,当你在凯里机场时没学过怎么飞过篱笆吗?
Say, when we were at Kelly Field, didn't I teach you how to get over a fence?
这是快速降落的捷径,我把它切割的很整齐
That's one way to stop quick. I just cut her too fine.
是不错,七千英里连续飞行后...
Not bad, anyway. After 7000 consecutive miles...
...你们都表现的很好
...you did a great job, all of you.
- 你好!雷德尔
- Hi there, Rader.
- 你好!长官
- Hi you, sir.
- 你不是加入轰炸机了吧!
- Don't tell me you've joined the bombers.
- 不,我还是他们的对头
- No, I still belong to the opposition.
他不懂得欣赏飞机,少校
He doesn't appreciate a good airplane, major.
不是,我只是不喜欢大家伙
It ain't that. It's just that I don't like them big.
- 尾部正常,长官,没有损害
- Tail wheel clear, sir. No damage.
- 很好
- Okay.
把他拉到跑道尽头装满油...
Take her down the end and get her a full load of gas...
...把备用油箱子卸下,准备接下来的行动,艾里士
...drop your extra tanks and get ready for action, Irish.
- 好,少校
- Okay, major.
- 这些日本人让我们...
- The Japs been hitting us...
...60架轰炸机瞬间就没了,我们要随时准备好
...with 60 bombers at a clip. You gotta be ready to take off at any time.
你自己看看,基地上都没什么飞机了
You can see yourself, you're wide open on the ground.
布莱克上校要见你,我马上来接你
Colonel Blake wants to see you. I'll pick you up in a while.
好的,长官
All right, sir.
停住
Hold it.
你有附近的战略地图吗?
You got any sectional maps for around here?
- 有,不过不够
- Yeah, but I haven't got enough.
- 你尽量多拿点
- Grab as many as you can get.
看看炸♥弹♥是什么型号♥的,然后装好
Find out what size bombs they'll give us and load them.
- 好!
- Okay.
- 我和你一起
- I'll go with you.
谢谢你载我一程,艾里士
- Thanks for the buggy ride, Irish.
- 不客气,特克斯
- Okay, Tex.
- 温伯格,把弹舱打开
- Weinberg, open the bomb bay.
- 好
- Right.
皮特森,检查无线电
Peterson, check your radio.
你和切斯特,帮他装炸♥弹♥
You and Chester, give him a hand with the loading.
文诺奇,找到这儿的负责人让他办理你的退伍手续
Winocki, find the line chief and see if they'll give you a transfer.
我们会找人代替你,好了,大家快点
We'll get somebody to replace you. All right, get going.
- 好
- Okay.
- 文诺奇
- Winocki.
你想离开吗?
You wanna get out of this crew?
- 你希望我离开吗?
- That's what you want me to do?
- 不希望
- Not necessarily.
我一直对你都是这种态度
You'd take that stuff I've been handing you?
- 我们都会犯错
- We all make mistakes.
- 我自己也意识到了。我...
- I'm beginning to realize that myself. I...
把狗交给附近的海军陆战队,然后回来检查这些机♥枪♥
Turn that dog over to the nearest Marine and get back and check those guns.
- 把它们都好好检查检查
- Give them a good going over.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
尽快准备好,中士
Be ready as quick as you can, sergeant.
- 好了,比尔,走吧!
- Okay, Bill, let's go.
- 上尉
- Oh, captain.
对不起,长官
Excuse me, sir.
你能帮我问问我儿子的消息吗?
Would you see if you could find out something about my boy?
当然没问题,中士
Sure, I will, sergeant.
- 嘿,老兄,在附近有海军陆战队吗?
- Hey, buddy, any Marines around here?
- 如果有,这里还会这样吗?
- If so, the place would be in better shape.
- 你是个海军陆战队员吧?
- You a Marine?
- 你怎么了?
- What's it to you?
- 你是就好了,这个托付给你了
- You're one all right. Got this for you.
- 这是什么?
- What's this?
你威克岛的同行托我们转交的,它叫特普里,好好喂它
You outfit on Wake gave it to us to deliver. His name is Tripoli. Feed him good.
- 它会吃得和连长一样好
- He'll eat like a company commander.
- 你叫什么?
- What's your name?
卡拉汉,谢谢!
Callahan. Thanks.
- 你们准备好了吗?
- You all ready up there?
- 准备好了
- All ready.
慢慢放下,注意,小伙子们
Let it go. Watch her, boys.
稳住,不要歪了
Steady. Keep her level.
现在翻过来
Now turn her, fellows.
翻过来
Turn her.
快点,干脆点,小伙子们
Hurry it up, boys. Make it snappy.
就这样
That's about it.
把压力栓拿掉
Take the strain off.
拿走它
Take it away.
这就是目前的情况
That's the situation as it stands right now.
- 我对你们直话直说
- I've given the facts to you straight.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
我们惨败,因为我们被打了个措手不及
We've taken a licking because we were caught on the ground.
从那以后,敌我力量对比是10比1
Since then, they've outnumbered us 10-to-1.
不过每次对阵,损失的飞机比是5比1
Yet every time we've been up against them, they've lost five to our one.
换句话说,如果我们力量均衡一定能打败他们
In other words, if we were anywhere near equal, we could lick them.
记录上都显示了
The record proves it.
我们目前的任务是用现有的力量对抗...
From now on, our job's to keep fighting with what we've got...
...直到有足够的飞机增援把他们打出这个地球
...till we get enough airplanes to blast them off the earth.
你多久没睡了,上尉
How long since you had any sleep, captain?
- 我们时间很紧
- We haven't had much time.
- 你们什么时候离开本土的
- When did you leave the mainland?
- 周六晚
- Saturday night.
- 三天三夜连续飞行
- Three days and three nights flying.
你的任务完成的很出色
You've done a good job.
- 我有一组出色的机组,长官
- I've got a good crew, sir.
- 是的,我相信
- Yeah, I can believe it.
- 抱歉,长官
- Excuse me, sir.
- 你在找什么,莫兰
- What'd you find, Moran?
鱼雷艇船说对了,看上去是一个入侵舰队
That PT boat was right. Looks like an invasion fleet.
- 都有什么船
- What's in it?
- 一艘运输船和油船
- There's a transport and a tanker.
- 还有一艘战列船,一艘巡洋舰,一艘驱逐舰,
- Got a battleship or cruiser and destroyers.
- 在哪儿
- Where?
上一次见到时,在林家堰40英里外
Forty miles off Lingayen last time I saw them.
不过我没多少时间了,天上都是零式战斗机
I didn't have much time to stick around. Sky suddenly got full of Zeros.
所以就回来了
So I headed for home.
我标上了地点,还有航线
I marked their position and course on this chart.
就在这儿,一个波音B-17轰炸机大队,就能搞定他们,长官
Right here. A flight of Boeing B-17s could give them a nice party, sir.
- 我们没有B-17轰炸机队
- We haven't got a flight of B-17s.
- 你们有一架,长官,而且现在正在装载中
- You've got one, sir, loading up now.
- 你想请♥命♥?
- You wanna tackle it?
- 对,长官
- Yes, sir.
好吧,先研究好这个地图,不要急,不要冒险
All right, study this first. Take your time, don't take any chances.
莫兰会给你们讲解,祝你们好运
Moran will give you the dope and good luck.
对不起!长官。还有件事
Excuse me, sir. There's one thing more.
我答应我们的机务长,帮他问他儿子怀特中尉的事
I told our crew chief I'd find out about his son, Lt. White.
丹尼.怀特,你能告诉我他怎么样了,长官
Danny White. Can you tell me anything about him, sir?
是,我可以,他第一天就阵亡了
Yeah, I can. He was killed the first day.
太遗憾了
电影精选列表