- Been working all night.
- 修好了她就能飞了
- She'll fly when we get through.
- 二十四小时之内就好
- We'll have her in the air in 24 hours.
- 那时可能机场已经不保了
- We won't have this field.
- 我知道,但...
- I know, but...
-现在,听着
- Now, look.
我欣赏你们的执着
I appreciate what you're trying to do.
但我要确保销毁一切,对日本人有用的东西
But our job's to destroy everything that'll be of use to those Japs.
抱歉,但我们运不来汽油
Excuse me, but we can't move any gas.
卡车都毁坏了
- The trucks have all been wrecked.
- 把汽油桶滚着过来
- Scare up drums. Get it here.
- 你们来不及...
- You can't get that ready in time to...
- 我们来地及
- We can.
- 投弹瞄准器还在飞机里吗?
- The bomb sight still in this airplane?
- 在,我们“借了”别的飞机的
- Yes, sir. The one we "borrowed."
- 我们不能...
- We won't let...
- 给我们个机会吧!
- Give us a chance.
- 我也想,但...
- I'd like to, but...
- 抱歉,长官
- Excuse me, sir.
我在军队干了二十年了,从没提过什么要求
I've been in this Army 20 years. I've never asked a favor.
- 我保证我们会亲手销毁她
- We'll get her out. I give you my word.
- 我们如果不能修复,一定会销毁
- We'll burn her ourselves if we can't.
你们都疯了,如果日本人过来你们知道后果吗?
You're crazy. You know what'll happen if the Japs move in?
- 我们知道,长官
- We do, sir.
- 其余人呢?
- All the rest?
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 你们会烧毁她吗?
- You'll burn her?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
好吧!你们负责,你走吧!下士
All right. It's your funeral. Forget it, corporal.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 谢谢您,长官
- Thank you, sir.
- 来吧,孩子们,我们...
- Come on, boys. Let's...
- 抱歉,长官
- Excuse me, sir.
侦察机准备好起飞了
That observation plane is patched up and ready to go.
但还需要一个机♥枪♥手
But I'm gonna need a gunner.
- 中尉
- Lieutenant.
- 什么?
- Yes?
我需要一个炮手,你们可以让谁来?
I'll need one of your gunners. Which one can you spare?
- 这个...
- Well...
- 我能
- I can go.
- 等等
- Wait a minute.
- 他不该去
- He shouldn't go.
- 他留在这儿更有用
- He's more useful here.
- 他说的对,长官
- He's right, sir.
- 好吧,去吧
- All right. Go ahead.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 这孩子还很嫩,中尉
- That kid's awfully green, lieutenant.
- 我知道
- I know.
- 过来帮把手
- Come on, give us a hand.
- 好的
- Okay.
他这么离开“玛丽.安”很不吉利
Don't like him leaving Mary Ann this way. Ain't good luck.
几小时后就回来,拉开它
Be back in a couple of hours. Swing it wide.
- 使点劲儿啊
- Put some muscle into it.
- 我在使!
- Will I!
你从哪儿弄来的这小畜生,中士
Where'd you find that little beast, sergeant?
畜生?这是海军陆战队的狗,中尉
Beast? He's a Marine Corps dog, lieutenant.
是,我知道,嗨,魔头
Yeah, I know. Hiya, Moto.
嗨!魔头,别咬,别咬
Hey, Moto, cut it out. Cut it out.
把它弄走,中士
Get him away, sergeant.
我还要对付日本人的狙击手,可不能得上狂犬病
I've had enough trouble with Jap snipers without getting hydrophobia.
- 它不叫魔头,叫特普里
- His name ain't Moto, it's Tripoli.
- 什么
- What?
是的,特普里,也许它不喜欢你叫它魔头
Yeah, Tripoli. Maybe he don't like to be called Moto.
就是,它真聪明,是吧
That's it. Cute trick, ain't it?
是啊,真聪明
Yeah, very cute.
- 情况如何,雷德尔
- How's it going, Rader?
- 不太好,他们在向班丹岛撤退
- Not good. They're withdrawing to Bataan.
我只能满脸是土的从掩护洞里偷偷看
All I could get was a foxhole view with my face in six inches of dirt.
我想如果回来可以开一架飞机
I thought if I came back I could get an airplane.
可能性不大我们只剩一架 0-47 了
You've got a fat chance for that. We got one 0-47 left.
能把你送到巴达维亚或者达尔文港
We might get you to Batavia or Port Darwin.
- 那里有飞机
- They've got airplanes.
- 我们也要用飞机
- We're getting out too.
- 昨天那架 B-17呢
- How about that B-17 I came in with?
- 什么?你说那群疯子
- What? That crazy outfit?
他们正在修呢,干了一整晚
They're working on it. They've been up all night.
- 从其他报废的飞机上找零件
- Robbing the other wrecks for spare parts.
- 根本不可能修好
- Haven't got a chance getting it to fly.
- 别管他们了
- Forget it.
- 但我能去帮忙吗?
- But can I help them?
我们空军里怎么净是疯子
What kind of lunatics have we got in this Air Corps?
- 你不知道这不可能吗
- Don't you know what's impossible?
- 谢谢,长官
- Thank you, sir.
- 嘿
- Hey.
- 抱歉,上校
- Excuse me, colonel.
- 什么
- What?
- 我也可以去帮忙吗
- Can't I lend a hand too?
- 你要是觉可以就去...
- You can go straight to...
- 去帮忙?长官,谢谢,长官
- Help, sir? Thank you, sir.
来啊,跟我来。来啊
Come on, stay with me. Come on.
- 你好,温伯格
- Hello, Weinberg.
- 是战斗机飞行员
- Gee, it's the pursuit pilot.
- 我们以为你去步兵了
- We thought you was in the infantry.
- 走路太累了
- It's too hard on the feet.
- 你们好
- Hi, fellas.
- 嗨,特克斯
- Hi, Tex.
- 你受不了了吧
- Things get too tough for you?
- 我来帮你们的忙
- I came to see if I could give you a hand.
你和魔头相处的怎么样
How you making out with Moto there?
我和特普里相处愉快,汤米
I'm getting along fine, Tommy, with Tripoli.
- 我就知道,你们这些白♥痴♥
- I knew it all along, you morons.
- 好啦,好啦
- Sure, sure.
看来你们有的忙了
Looks like you guys got yourself a job.
- 我和这个海军陆战队员加入怎么样
- How about me and the Marine Corps?
- 听听谁在说话
- Listen to who's talking.
你要加入吗
You asking to join this crew?
就算是破飞机,我也喜欢飞,不喜欢走路
I'd rather fly than walk. Even in this crate.
- 你改主意了
- Changed your mind, haven't you?
- 没有,但我想帮忙
- No, but I'm willing to work my way.
别傻笑了,告诉我♥干♥什么
Stop grinning and tell me what to do.
- 你是认真的吗
- Are you serious?
- 当然认真
- Why, sure.
-我们需要汽油,不论用什么方法,去搞点来
- What we need is gas. I don't know how you're gonna get it, but get it.
- 好的,长官
- Yes, sir.
带这个海军陆战队员一起你不认路
Take the Marine with you so you can find your way back.
好的,卡拉汉
Okay, Callahan.
- 小心,现在,小心
- Watch it now. Watch it.
- 抬起,抬起来
- Pick up. Pick up the end.
好了,弄好了,给我那个,温伯格在哪儿
All right. That's got her. Now, give me that. Where's Weinberg?
- 去找汽油了,他马上就回来
- Left for oil. He'll be back.
- 好的
- Okay.
嘿,这些是日本飞机
Hey, those are Jap planes.
行动起来,所有人
Get going, men.
去拿机♥枪♥
Get on the guns.
再去拿点弹♥药♥
Bring some more ammunition.
干得好,罗比
Good work, Robbie.
- 别说话,瞄准
- Don't talk. Shoot.
- 还有一个
- There's another one for you.
你狗♥日♥的♥!
You dog!
他们在追击那孩子
Look, they're after the kid.
- 他们会在降落途中射击他的
电影精选列表