- 又见面了,中士
- Glad to see you again, sergeant.
- 谢谢!长官
- Thank you, sir.
马尼拉的克拉克遇袭了吗?长官
Did they attack Clark Field, Manila, sir?
- 我儿子在那儿
- I've got a boy there.
- 是的,所有地方都遇袭了
- Yes, they hit it all right.
太平洋的所有基地,关岛,威克岛,中途岛
Hit everything in the Pacific. Guam, Wake, Midway.
我记得你儿子,中士
I remember your boy, sergeant.
- 第二十♥七♥大♥队
- Twenty-seventh group.
- 是的,长官
- Yes, sir.
他现在是中尉了,飞行指挥官
He's a first lieutenant now. Flight commander.
他是个出色的飞行员了,别担心,他会照顾自己的
He's a good pilot, then. Don't worry. He'll take care of himself.
谢谢!长官。 好吧,伙计们
Thank you, sir. All right, fellas.
我们还有事情要做,开始吧
We got a job of work to do. Let's get with it.
- 找麦克马丁小姐
- Miss McMartin?
- 顺着这条路走
- Right down that way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看不见,为什么天黑了
I can't see. Why is it so dark?
别说话,孩子,会没事的
Hush, child. It's going to be all right.
但我看不见
But I can't see.
我看不见
I can't see.
- 是麦克马丁中尉吗?
- Lieutenant McMartin?
- 是的,护士
- Yes, nurse.
你们不能待太久她很需要休息
You can only stay a few minutes. She needs all the rest she can get.
可以
Sure.
苏
Sue.
你们好,小伙子们
Hello, kids.
见到你们真好
Why, it's good to see you boys.
我好害怕
I was kind of scared.
我真是傻子
I acted like a ninny.
我们担心你出了什么事情...
We didn't know whether you had a flat tire or something...
...或者是找不到目的地
...or couldn't find the place.
或者...
Or...
汤米,比尔,你们能来太好了
Tommy, Bill, I'm so glad you're here.
- 我哭是有点疼
- Kind of hurts when I cry.
- 别哭,苏
- Don't, Sue.
我想告诉你...
I wanted to tell you about...
但我太累了
But I guess I'm kind of tired.
- 他会跟你说的
- He'll tell you.
- 谁?
- Who?
特克斯
Tex.
- 特克斯.雷德尔
- Tex Rader.
- 什么事?
- What?
请别生他的气,都是我的错
Please don't get mad at him. It was all my fault.
他想把我弄出车子,不过...
He tried to make me get out of the car, but...
- 我想还是让他跟你解释好了
- I guess he'd better tell you.
- 可以
- Sure.
- 你们明早会来吗?.
- Will you come in the morning?
- 当然会来
- You bet.
晚安
Good night.
中士,你知道雷德尔中尉在哪?我们要找他
Sergeant, do you know where we can find Lieutenant Rader?
是的,长官,这边走
Yes, sir. Right this way.
雷德尔。雷德尔。
Rader. Rader.
哦,你好,汤米
Oh, hello, Tommy.
- 奎恩卡侬,你好,比尔
- Quincannon. How are you, Bill?
- 我正等你们呢,一不小心睡着了
- I've been waiting for you. I went to sleep.
我们刚从医院过来
We just came from the hospital.
- 她怎么样?
- How is she?
- 不太好
- Not so good.
所以我们才过来和你谈谈
That's what we came to talk to you about.
- 你要解释点什么吧
- Suppose you do a little explaining.
- 是,开始说吧
- Yeah, go on, start.
- 这是什么,军事法庭吗?
- Say, what is this, the third degree?
- 好了,她说了不是他的错
- All right, she said it wasn't his fault.
别信她的,的确是我的错
Don't believe what she said. It was my fault.
- 我应该让她下车的
- Should've made her get out of the car.
- 什么车?
- What car?
- 我为去舞会借了一辆车
- The one I borrowed for the party.
- 什么舞会?
- What party?
让他说
Give him a chance.
第一架飞机到来时,我们正要发动
We were starting out when the first planes came.
- 不过看不清
- Couldn't figure it out.
- 你们起的够早啊
- Up early, weren't you?
- 或者睡得太晚
- Or out late.
- 听着,好吗
- Listen, will you?
- 塞伊,我不该...
- Say, I don't get...
- 别在意,雷德尔,继续
- Never mind, Rader. Go ahead.
我们看见飞机同时听见轰炸声
We spotted the planes, and at the same time heard the bombs.
我第一反应就是去机场
All I could think of was getting to the field.
我让苏珊下车去躲到掩体里但她笑话我
I told Susan to hop out and get under cover, but she only laughed at me.
- 我们了解她的性格
- You know how she is.
- 是啊,我们知道,继续
- Yeah, we know. Go on.
我们到了机场附近一辆卡车挡住了路
We got near the field, a truck pulled across, blocking the road ahead of us.
是从火奴鲁鲁来的运输卡车
It was a delivery truck from Honolulu.
我记得自己跳下车看到卡车司机已经中弹了
I remember thinking as I jumped out that the driver had been hit.
我吓傻了
I was just dumb.
然后有什么就在我身边爆♥炸♥了
First thing I knew, there was an explosion right in my face.
车后面有个拿枪的日本人
There was a Jap behind the wheel with a shotgun.
他枪法很烂,自己用枪打到自己的头
It was a rotten shot. Sloughed him over the head with his own gun.
然后卡车就开到路下面
Got the truck off the road.
其它车也陆续来到往机场开去
Other cars were coming along, trying to get to the field.
那时苏珊受伤了吗
Was Susan all right then?
没有,不过那时我就该让她下车
Yeah, but that's when I should've made her get out.
她开车,我站在车上,我们向停机库开去
She took the wheel and went carting off toward the hangars with me hanging on.
我最后一眼看见她,她正站在车上...
Last time I saw her, she was standing up in the car...
...大喊大叫,不过站得很稳,好像在看足球赛
...yelling and rooting like she was at a football game.
- 那她是怎么受伤的
- How'd she get hurt, then?
- 机♥枪♥
- Machine gun.
出去救她的士兵被打死了
The soldier who ran out to drag her in was killed.
- 那你那会儿都在干嘛?
- What were you doing all that time?
- 你什么意思
- What do you think?
我注意你没受伤
I notice you're not hurt any.
- 听着,等等
- Listen, wait a minute.
- 等一下,汤米
- Wait a minute, Tommy.
如果我留下,我...我们走
If I stay here, I'll...Let's go.
- 塞伊,你们不觉得...?
- Say, you guys don't think...?
- 再见,雷德尔
- See you later, Rader.
您要见我,上校?
You wanted to see me, colonel?
- 你们吃过了吧
- You find something to eat?
- 是的
- Yes.
- 你妹妹怎么样,麦克马丁?
- How's your sister, McMartin?
- 还很虚弱,长官
- Pretty weak, sir.
医生说情况还不稳定
The surgeon says it's hard to tell yet.
他再检查一遍后,我再过去一趟
I'm going over again when he makes another examination.
不行了,明早之前这架飞机就要起飞
No, you aren't. We want this airplane out of here before daylight.
- 我们要回美国本土吗?
- You're sending us back to the mainland?
- 不,是去马尼拉
- No, Manila.
这里情况暂时安全,但菲律宾那里很糟
We're safe here for the moment, and the Philippines are in bad shape.
接上级命令,要我们派尽可能多的 B-17去那里,你们能去吧?
Our orders are to send them as many B-17s as we can. Can you make it?
- 在哪里停下加燃料?
- Where do we stop to refuel, sir?
- 威克岛
- Wake Island.
我不知道这要持续多久,也不敢保证那里的情况
I can't promise you how long it'll hold out or what you'll find there.
- 你拿到航行图了吗?孟克
- Got the charts there, Monk?
- 是的,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 怀特中士
- Sergeant White.
- 是,长官?
- Yes, sir?
- 引擎怎么样,中士?
- How'd the engines rev up, sergeant?
- 三号♥还有点小问题,长官
- Number-three engine's a little rough, sir.
大家都很累,我们决定早上再检修
The men are pretty tired. We'll overhaul it in the morning.
- 我们两小时内就要起飞
- We're taking off in two hours.
- 长官?
- Sir?
电影精选列表