嘿,那是金门大桥
Hey, there's the Golden Gate.
像圣诞爆竹,旧金山可真是个大镇子
Christmas crackers. That's an awful big town, San Francisco.
没什么好留恋的
Strictly a one-whistle stop.
美国只有一个城市那就是纽约
There's only one city in the U.S.A. And that's New York.
你是个只觉得家乡好的乡巴佬,温伯格
Oh, you're just another hometown hick, Weinberg.
- 加州怎么不好了?
- What's wrong with California?
- 加州?
- California?
除了阳光什么都没有,一眨眼人就60岁了
The sun shines and nothing ever happens. Before you know it you're 60 years old.
它和纽约没什么区别
It's no different from New York.
40年来,我妹妹一直想搬出布鲁克林
My sister's been trying to get out of Brooklyn for 40 years.
布鲁克林?那不是纽约
Brooklyn? That ain't New York.
一过布鲁克林大桥,你就走出这个世界了
Once you cross that Brooklyn Bridge, you're out of this world.
只能听见自己动脉硬化的声音
The only noise you hear is the hardening of your arteries.
我还开出租的时候...
When I used to drive a hack...
...我一个哥们从那桥上开过去回到了1929年
...I had a pal who crossed that bridge back in 1929.
- 现在还没回来呢
- I ain't heard from him since.
- 我嘛,我会选明尼波里斯
- Me, I'll take Minneapolis.
明尼波里斯?那里街上还长草呢
Minneapolis? Why, the grass still grows in the streets.
还有,那也不是你的家乡,皮特森
Besides, that ain't your hometown, Peterson.
你头上现在还有干草屑呢
The hayseed's still sticking out of your hair.
对,但我还会挤奶呢,你肯定不会
Yeah, but I can still milk a cow. I bet you can't.
我只喝瓶装奶,连奶牛都不用靠近
I'll get mine out of a bottle. That's the closest I ever wanna be to a cow.
你对付老公牛有一手吧
You're handy with the old bull.
哇,哇,我们真走运
Gee. Gee, we're sure lucky.
- 什么?为什么这么说?
- Why? What do you mean?
- 哦,这趟任务啊
- Oh, this whole trip.
怎么了
Well, what about it?
哦,现在在我们脚下有几百万个家伙羡慕我们呢
Oh, a million fellas would give anything to be in our shoes right now.
为什么?
Why?
我不是说这趟任务,我是说...
I don't mean just this flight. I mean, well...
我们的前景
Everything we've got to look forward to.
你觉得你会升到哪一级?
How far do you think you'll get as an enlisted man?
很多人都得到升迁
A lot of enlisted men get commissions.
还要看你接受的训练和经历
Look at the training you get, and the experience too.
还要看,你如果没上飞行学校,你根本轮不上
Look, if you don't go through flying school, you don't rate.
- 我不相信
- I don't believe that.
- 我知道
- I know.
- 那你为什么还要参军?
- Well, what are you in it for?
- 待不长了
- Not for long.
我受够了,下个月我就退役了
I've had enough. I'm getting out next month.
- 你要退役?
- You're getting out, huh?
- 对
- Yup.
- 我不会
- Well, I'm not.
- 很好,那就坚持吧
- That's right, stay with it.
坚持你所相信的,小子。不要听这种家伙胡说
You stick to what you believe in, kid. Don't listen to guys like him.
二十年后你会怎样,中士?成为准将?
What are you gonna be in another 20 years, sergeant? A brigadier?
我不行,但我儿子可以
No. But my boy is.
我们都有老空军的传统精神
Him and me sort of like the old Air Corps.
那你就待在岗位上,好好瞄准吧
You stay in the box, son, and keep right on pitching.
对
Yeah.
过来,小子
Coming up forward, kid?
是,好好瞄准
Yeah. Keep right on pitching.
- 大家都还好吗?
- Everybody all right?
- 很好,长官
- Fine, sir.
- 不错
- Good.
- 你要咖啡吗,上尉?
- Coffee, captain?
好,谢谢!
Yeah, please.
- 多谢,中士
- Thanks, sergeant.
- 不客气,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 你要咖啡吗,文诺奇?
- You want some coffee, Winocki?
- 不要,谢谢!
- No, thanks.
- 你怎么样?
- How's it going?
- 还不错,长官
- All right, sir.
- 我想和你谈谈
- I want to talk with you.
- 当然,我也能说自己的想法吗?
- Sure. Can I talk too?
当然,请吧,你痛快说吧
Sure, go ahead. Get it off your chest.
- 我想和你开诚布公
- I want to get things straight with you.
- 我觉得自己够坦白
- I think I'm straight.
- 不知道你是不是一样,长官
- I don't know if you are, sir.
- 我知道你在烦恼什么
- I think I know what's bothering you.
- 是吗?
- Do you?
- 是,而且我不怪你
- Yeah. And in a way, I don't blame you.
- 你想成为名飞行员,是吧
- You wanted to fly, be a pilot, didn't you?
- 谁不想呢?
- Who doesn't?
- 你曾经有机会
- You had your chance.
- 我吗?
- Did I?
- 对,但你搞砸了
- Yeah. You blew it.
- 这是你的想法
- That's what you think.
你没做到,虽然坚持了一阵可情况一变得更残酷...
You couldn't make it. You scraped around a while. When the going got tough...
你就把我踢出来了
Yeah, and you threw me up for grabs.
不是我把你赶进德斯科的飞机又把它搞砸的
I didn't run you into Driscoll's plane and cut his tail off.
- 我知道那是个事故,不过...
- Oh, I know it was an accident, but...
- 所以你把我赶出了学校
- For which you washed me out of school.
如果不是这样,今天我就在开飞机了
I could have been flying one of these if it hadn't been for that.
不是我赶你的,是校理事会决定的
I didn't wash you out, the board washed you out.
- 但你建议他们这么做
- On your recommendation.
- 你缺乏成为飞行员的素质
- You lacked flying ability.
你早晚都会被淘汰
You should have been eliminated sooner.
你要知道,没人认为德斯科的死是你的责任
I want you to know that nobody held you responsible for Driscoll's death.
- 除了你,长官
- Except you, sir.
- 我也不这么想
- Not me either.
你不能怎么固执己见,现在,文诺奇,你看...
Get that out of your head. Now, look, Winocki...
...这架飞机是还有两个人是从飞行员刷下来的
...there are two other men on this ship who washed out as pilots.
麦克马丁是投弹手,哈索是领航员,他们干得很出色
McMartin's a bombardier, Hauser went in for navigation. They're both good.
你是个好炮手,否则你的成绩不会那么高
You're a good gunner or you wouldn't have the rating.
我们需要你,我们是一个集体
We need you like we need the whole gang.
所有人在一起飞机才能运转
It takes all of us to make this ship function.
现在,你要记住:我们都属于这架飞机
Now, get this into your head: We all belong to this airplane.
每个人都要互相依赖才能圆♥满♥完成任务
Every man has got to rely on every other man to do the right thing at the right time.
你玩过橄榄球吧,文诺奇
You played football, Winocki.
你知道一个球员是不可以完成所有事的
You know how one man can gum up the whole works.
你要和队友配合,好好打比赛,否则我就要开除你
You gotta play ball with us, play the game, or I'm gonna get rid of you.
说的不错,不过我还有三周,服役就期满了
Nice speech. But my enlistment runs out in three weeks.
- 你会退役,对吗?
- You're quitting, huh?
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
那是你的权利
Well, that's your privilege.
不过在那之前,你还是军队一员,你不要忘了
But until that time, you're still in the Army. Don't you forget it.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 我为你感到遗憾,文诺奇
- I'm sorry for you, Winocki.
- 还有事吗?长官
- Anything else, sir?
- 没了,就这些
- No, that's all.
哦,皮特森,如果你想娱乐一下的话,可以调到广播频率
Oh, Peterson, if you want entertainment, tune in on the broadcast frequencies.
- 我来监听命令指挥频道
- I'll stay on the command set.
- 好的,谢谢长官
- Yes, sir. Thank you.
旧金山报道,新的苏联驻美国大使莱特诺夫先生...
San Francisco. Mr. Litvinoff, the new Russian ambassador to the United States...
...昨天乘中国快船达到...
... arrived yesterday on the China Clipper...
...并立即起程赶赴华盛顿特区
... and departed immediately for the capital to confer with the president.
与总统会面
Washington, D.C.
太平洋远东地区的紧张局势有所缓解...
Tension in the Pacific and the Far East has relaxed...
...这要归功于日本特使来栖三郎的斡旋
... as a result of the peaceful mission of Japan's special envoy, Mr. Saburo Kurusu.
来栖先生和日本驻美大使野村向媒体保证
Mr. Kurusu and Admiral Nomura have assured the press...
日本寻求的是和平
... that Japan's intentions are wholly peaceful.
他们明天会和国务卿哈尔再次会面
They will meet again tomorrow with Secretary of State Cordell Hull.
西雅图,华盛顿
Seattle, Washington.
今天早上举♥行♥了最终的劳务会议...
A final labor conference was held here this morning...
1941年12月6日
1941年12月7日
希坎姆机场的天气预报,长官
Weather report from Hickam Field, sir.
- 你睡得好吗?切斯特?
- Did you get a good sleep, Chester?
- 没睡太久,长官
- Not much, sir.
我不想错过任何一秒
I didn't wanna miss anything.
电影精选列表