We kind of got out of the habit.
我说乔,那个尾部的机♥枪♥能用吗?
How about it, Joe? Is that tail gun of yours gonna work?
等会看看就知道了
Just wait and see.
嘿,中士,我们要在棉兰老岛停下吗?
Hey, sergeant, we gonna stop at Mindanao?
- 不,我们已经飞过去了
- No, we've already passed there.
- 是吗
- Yeah?
看起来你会用这种枪,卡拉汉
You look like you know how to work that gun, Callahan.
你以为海军陆战队用什么,弓箭吗?
What do you think a Marine uses, a bow and arrow?
我低估你们了
I wouldn't put it past them.
领航员呼叫飞行员,看看我们下面
Navigator to pilot. Take a look down below.
就在我们左下方
On the left, right under us.
- 天啊
- Holy smoke.
- 小子,来看看
- Boy, look at that.
看来我们捡到宝了
Looks like we hit the jackpot.
- 我们又有活干了
- Here we go again.
- 准备战斗
- Start shooting.
- 是日本人
- Those are Japs.
- 我们要怎么办
- What'll we do?
- 上升飞出云层
- Pull up through the clouds.
- 拉起
- Going up.
我们要去那儿,怎么不攻击他们
Where we going? Give me a crack at them.
下去准备好投弹瞄准器,我们是来打战的,不是来打架的
Hold your horses. Get below. We're gonna start a war, not a fight.
北4度,东124度
Four degrees north, 124 degrees east.
好的,飞行员呼叫无线电操作员,听见了吗,皮特森
Okay. Pilot to radio. Did you hear that, Peterson?
记下来,北4度,东124度,好了吗?
Write it down. Four north, 124 east. Got it?
北4度,东124度
Four north, 124 east.
联♥系♥这儿附近的空军基地
Contact all air bases in this area.
陆军、海军、航♥空♥母舰所有能联♥系♥上的单位
Army, Navy, carriers, everyone you can reach.
告诉他们,我们发现日本舰队在朝南开进
Tell them we sighted a big Jap task force headed south.
- 告诉他们具体方位
- Give them that position.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
增援来之前,我们要和他们玩会儿捉迷藏
We're gonna play hide-and-seek until they get here.
无线电操作员呼叫飞行员
- Radio to pilot.
- 什么事,皮特森
- Go ahead, Peterson.
陆军轰炸机和海军鱼雷机都往这儿赶来
Army bombers and Navy torpedo planes have reached the approximate position.
他们的编队领航机在指挥频道呼叫你
Their formation leader's calling you on the command set.
好的
Okay.
威廉姆斯0556♥4♥,请讲
Williams in 0556♥4♥ talking. Go ahead.
你好,比尔,我是杰克.哈勃,你在哪儿
Hello, Bill. This is Jack Harper. We're looking for you. Where are you?
你好,杰克,我在14000英尺上空。
Hiya, Jack. We're at 14,000.
他们在那儿
There they are.
你们说的日本人在哪儿呢?比利
Where are those Japs you're worrying about, Bill?
就在我们正下方,转弯跟着我们
We're roosting right over them. Just make a turn and follow us.
现在转弯
Turning now.
飞行员呼叫全体机组,准备好,这回乐子不小
Pilot to crew. Get ready, fellas. This ought to be fun.
- 让我们干它一票,特克斯
- Let's go calling, Tex.
- 好的
- Yeah, man.
现在你们见识见识空军的威力
Now you're gonna see what an Air Force can do.
- 你要打哪个,汤米
- How do you want it?
- 从右边数第三个,巡洋舰
- The cruiser third from the right.
跟她成一直线,我要送他们去海底
Take her in line, I'll pour them down their funnels.
- 别浪费鸡蛋,大力水手
- Don't waste any eggs, Popeye.
- 你看好篮子,我来扔鸡蛋
- You watch the basket, I'll lay the eggs.
弹舱打开
Bomb bay doors opening.
稳住
Hold it.
- 准备投弹
- Ready to bomb.
- 稳住
- Hold it.
往右
Slide right.
再往左一点
Left a little.
往左
To the left.
稳住
Steady.
投弹了
Bombs away.
他们来了,温伯格呼叫飞行员
Here they come. Weinberg to pilot.
我们上方有九架敌机,在四点钟的位置
About nine Japs a little above us, around 4 o'clock.
等他们过来一起收拾
Wait for them and make them count.
孟克,他们来了,就在前面
Monk, coming down, straight ahead.
- 你中弹了
- Did you get hit?
- 当然,我中弹了
- Sure, I got hit.
- 你需要...
- Do you need some...?
- 小心
- Watch out.
- 你看见了吧
- Did you see that?
- 你想要什么,雪茄?
- What do you want, a cigar?
他们从我们的机尾方向过来了
They're coming in on our tail.
等着他们吧,他们不知道我们机尾有乾坤
Wait for them. They don't know we got a stinger in our tail.
- 这次要哪个,汤米
- Which one now, Tommy?
- 正前方的航♥空♥母舰
- Let's take that carrier straight ahead.
好的
Okay.
- 现在我觉得我们的轰炸机怎么样
- What do you think of our bomber now?
- 朋友,我情愿用我的换
- Boy, I'll take it for mine.
我们要撤退,用掉了一半汽油了.
We gotta get out of here. We just lost half our gas.
第190轰炸机大队作战室
起立
Attention.
好了,大家请稍息
All right, men. At ease.
把那个关了,汉森
Turn that thing off, Henson.
好的,先生们...
Well, gentlemen...
...注意听
...this is it.
这就是我们期盼的任务
This is what we've been waiting for.
今晚,你们的目标是东京
Tonight, your target is Tokyo.
你们要用两吨♥重的炸♥弹♥给他们演奏“星条旗永不落”
You're gonna play them the "Star Spangled Banner" with two-ton bombs.
你们要记住,服从并紧跟你们...
You've got to remember what you've learned...
...中队的领航机
...and follow your squadron leaders.
他们将会带领你们进攻和带领你们撤退
They'll get you in and they'll get you out too.
威廉姆斯,你带领第一梯队
Williams, you lead the first section.
雷德尔,第二梯队
Rader, the second.
哈索是整个轰炸机大队的领航员...
Hauser will navigate for the entire squadron...
...麦克马丁在起飞前给投弹手们讲解轰炸目标
...and McMartin will talk to you bombardiers before taking off.
有问题吗
Any questions?
好了,祝你们好运气,让敌人都去地狱吧
All right, that's all. Good luck to you and give them hell.
我们会抗击敌人
We shall carry the attack against the enemy.
我们会不断打击他们...
We shall hit him and hit him again...
...尽我们一切努力
... wherever and whenever we can reach him.
因为我们要将战火...
For we intend to bring this battle to him...
...烧到他们的家园
... on his own home grounds.
这个故事暂时结束了,
但它真正的结尾,
应该是美军海陆空的全面胜利,
美军会继续战斗,直到取得全胜。
在此鸣谢美国空军给于此片拍摄的协助。
电影精选列表