- 你们找到备用机场了?
- You find the other field?
- 对,不过没有弹♥药♥
- Yeah, but no ammunition.
- 我们编队中有飞机在那儿?
- How many of our flight there?
- 2架,都完好无损
- Two. Both of them okay.
- 给你,汤米
- Hi, there, Tommy.
- 嗨
- Hi.
- 这样大家都放心了
- That accounts for everybody.
- 是啊
- Yeah.
还有两架降落在莫罗开,罗伯茨和其他人降落到了希坎姆
Two more landed at Molokai, and Roberts and the rest made Hickam.
- 降落很急,不过没人受伤
- Cracked-up landing. Nobody was hurt.
- 你接到什么消息了吗?
- What have you heard?
- 自从中午以来就没有
- Nothing since noon.
- 希坎姆的情况听起来不妙
- Sound bad at Hickam?
情况不妙啊
Doesn't sound good.
我们回来的路上也遇到了点麻烦
We had a little trouble ourselves on the way back.
- 什么
- What?
- 有人攻击我们
- Somebody took a crack at us.
- 你什么意思
- What do you mean?
- 就是这样
- Just that.
我们看见甘蔗地里有人就上前去
We saw men in a cane field and headed for them.
- 他们开始用来步♥枪♥射击
- They started popping away with rifles.
- 当地的日本人,很友好啊
- Local Japs. Friendly fellas.
我们后来跟了3、4英里,然后跟丢了
We lost them back there, three or four miles.
我倒希望这样
I hope you did.
- 你还是用投弹瞄准器最拿手,汤米
- Better get back to your bombsight, Tommy.
- 是啊
- Yeah.
过来一下,中士
Step on it, sergeant.
- 熄灭灯! 我们离开这儿
- Douse that light! Let's get out of here!
- 把楔子推开
- Knock those wedges out.
文诺奇,停下
Winocki, cut it out.
先把这个推开
Knock this one out first.
这个好了
Got this one.
- 好吧,使劲推!
- All right, shove!
- 使劲推
- Shove.
所有人上飞机!
Everybody in the ship!
- 你怎么从这里起飞呢?
- How do we get out of this chicken yard?
- 怎么降落的就怎么起飞
- We got in, didn't we?
嘿,他们来真的啊
Hey, they ain't kidding.
看见子弹孔了吗?
Did you see that bumblebee?
- 上锁
- Lock it.
- 锁好了
- Locked.
检查油箱有没有中弹
Check the tanks and see if they've been hit.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
行了,行了,别管我了
All right, all right. Let me alone.
- 好吧,好吧
- All right, all right.
- 你觉得怎么样,文诺奇?
- How are you feeling, Winocki?
- 我欠你个情
- I owe you one for this.
- 是吗?
- Yeah?
你觉得自己在灌木丛里能撑多久?
How far do you think you'd have gotten in that brush?
你还没走两步就会被打倒
They'd have cut you down before you got to first base.
- 结果你把我放倒了
- Instead, you did it.
- 你不知道这只是演习吗?
- Don't you know this is just a drill?
那些狙击手不是闹着玩的
We could've had a fine scrap with them snipers.
如果有一两发子弹打到关键部位,飞机就报废了
Couple of shots in the right place could have set this ship afire.
用用脑子吧,文诺奇,不要再任性了
Use your head, Winocki, and stop trying to prove something.
我的职位是机尾炮手,而你是个老师?
My job is tail gunner. What's yours, lecturing?
不,我的职务是保证飞机运转
No. My job is to keep this thing flying.
0556♥4♥呼叫希坎姆机场
0556♥4♥ to Hickam Field.
0556♥4♥呼叫希坎姆机场
0556♥4♥ to Hickam Field.
关掉无线电,留在原地,不要起飞
Shut off your radio. Stay where you are. Don't get off the ground.
0556♥4♥呼叫希坎姆机场,刚刚从穆里的紧急机场起飞
0556♥4♥ to Hickam. Just cleared emergency field on Maui.
- 请求降落
- Have to come down.
- 好吧
- Okay.
- 进入机场前呼叫我一下
- Give me a call just before you come in.
- 收到
- Roger.
飞行员呼叫全体机组
Pilot to crew.
好好看看珍珠港吧
Take a good look at Pearl Harbor.
也许你们会记住这一幕的
Maybe it's something you'll want to remember.
该死,该死
Damn them. Damn them.
你现在还想不想退伍了?
Now ain't you glad you're getting out of the Army?
0556♥4♥呼叫希坎姆机场
0556♥4♥ to Hickam.
- 请讲
- Go ahead.
- 从南部进入机场
- Approaching the field from the south.
- 准备降落
- Coming in for a landing.
- 我们不能提供多少照明
- We won't be able to give you any lights.
- 我用不着它们
- I can get in without them.
- 使用停机库旁西边的跑道
- Take the west side near the hangars.
注意跑道上的弹坑
Watch out for bomb craters on the runway.
- 祝你好运
- Good luck to you.
- 收到
- Roger.
飞行员呼叫全体机组,系好安全带
Pilot to crew. Fasten your safety belts.
- 降落会很颠簸
- Might be a rough landing.
- 准备就绪,长官
- All set, sir.
一切正常
All checked for landing.
- 副翼放下
- Give me full flaps.
- 已经放下
- Flaps coming down.
- 打开降落灯
- Landing lights.
- 开灯了
- Lights.
空速110
Air speed 110.
空速100
One hundred.
- 我是奎恩卡侬上尉,长官
- Captain Quincannon, sir.
- 你好,上尉
- How are you, captain?
你的降落很出色,不过给你的命令是待在原地
You made a good landing. You were told to stay where you were.
- 我知道,不过我们必须离开
- Yes, but we had to get out.
- 为什么?
- Why?
- 我们受到狙击手伏击
- We were being shot at by snipers.
- 在穆里?
- At Maui?
- 我们不想让飞机有危险
- We didn't wanna lose the airplane.
- 不,不,你们做的很对
- No, no, of course you didn't.
我们不知道具体情况,然而你们做的很对
Didn't know about that. You did the right thing, then.
不过你看,我们这里也有麻烦
Well, we've had our troubles around here too, as you can see.
是的,长官。他们破坏的很彻底
Yes, sir. They certainly did a complete job of it.
那些P40飞机怎么了?
What happened to those P-40s?
今早从火奴鲁鲁来了三辆卡车
Three trucks arrived from Honolulu this morning.
第一架日本飞机出现时这些卡车开到了机场里...
When the first Jap plane showed up, the trucks went down the field...
...把每架飞机的尾部都刮掉了
...smashed the tails off every ship on the land.
他们真的得逞了,不过这是第一轮,胜负还没定呢
They sure had a field day. Took the first round, but there'll be others.
是,长官
- Yes, sir.
你们谁是麦克马丁?
- Which one of you is McMartin?
- 我是,长官
- Me, sir.
- 我有坏消息给你
- I have some bad news for you.
- 你要去一趟医院
- You're wanted over at the hospital.
- 是我妹妹吗?
- My sister?
抱歉,我不知道细节不过她让威廉姆斯和奎恩卡侬也一起去
Sorry, I didn't get any details except that she asked for Williams and Quincannon too.
上尉,我们需要你的飞机立刻出发
Captain, we'll want your ship serviced right away.
- 加满油,机♥枪♥备好弹♥药♥
- Full gas load, ammunition for guns.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
需要维修吗?
Any repairs needed?
有一个轮子需要检查,其余一切正常
There's a wheel to be checked. Everything else seems okay.
跟这些家伙细说一下
These men will give you everything.
- 中士
- Sergeant?
- 什么事,长官?
- Yes, sir?
你听到上校的命令了,还有别的事情吗?
You heard what the colonel said. Anything else?
- 这辆车送你们去医院
- This car will take you to the hospital.
- 谢谢!
- Thank you.
- 领航员是哪位?
- Who's your navigator?
- 我是,长官
- I am, sir.
- 跟我来一下,我任务给你
- Come with me. I have a job for you.
- 哦,上校
- Oh, colonel.
请您原谅,长官
Beg your pardon, sir.
电影精选列表