- Two and a half, sir.
- 我那时在那里当教官
- While I was instructing there.
- 正确
- That's right.
- 我记得...
- Oh, I remem...
- 我想你应该记得
- I think you remember.
- 还有事吗,长官?
- Anything else, sir?
- 现在暂时没有了
- Not now, no.
无论如何,我们的新无线电操作员还是不错的
Anyhow, I guess that new radioman of ours is a pretty good kid.
- 对,我认为他行
- Yeah, I guess he is.
- 我们要的都是菜鸟
- We're getting them right off the bottle.
大家开始时都是菜鸟
We were all pretty young when we started out.
你经常谈起你的孩子有多大了?
How old is that kid of yours you talk about?
- 21了
- Twenty-one.
- 他驻扎在哪儿?
- Where is he stationed?
马尼拉的克拉克机场,他们让他驾驶一架P26“吹管”
Clark Field, Manila. They got him in one of those Peashooters.
还升了职
Just got a boost too.
如果他再升一级,你就要乐死了
If he gets another bar on his shoulders, you're gonna have to have a bigger head.
- 那我就要对自己的孩子行军礼了
- Imagine me saluting my own kid.
- 如果他不还礼,你就揪他耳朵
- You'd pin his ears down if he didn't take it.
对不起,长官,你介意吗...?
Excuse me, sir. Would you mind if...?
是这样我妈妈想见见您
Well, my mother would like to meet you.
可以
Sure.
妈妈,这是奎恩卡侬上尉
Mother, this is Captain Quincannon.
- 你好
- How do you do?
- 你好
- How do you do?
你这个时候还来送我们起飞,真是辛苦了
Mighty nice of you to turn out at this time of night to see us off.
我想见您一面,上尉,因为...
I wanted to meet you, captain, because...
...嗯,我忍♥不住想知道,这次任务...
...well, I couldn't help wondering what kind of a...
- 你会好好照顾他的,对吧?
- You'll take good care of him, won't you?
- 实际上,是他在照顾我们
- In a way, he'll be looking after me.
这就是轰炸机机组的运作方式
That's the way the crew of a bomber functions.
- 他会很安全的
- I wouldn't worry any.
- 那我就不担心了
- I won't.
我们马上要起飞了,切斯特
We haven't much time left, Chester.
不要担心我们的无线电操作员了.这是个常规任务
Don't worry about our radioman. It's a routine flight.
- 他几周后就回来了
- He'll be back in a couple of weeks.
- 谢谢你
- Thank you.
- 再见,切斯特夫人
- Goodbye, Mrs. Chester.
- 再见
- Goodbye.
我会给你写信,妈妈,让你知道我在哪儿
I'll write to you, Mom, so you'll know where I am.
这是给我的吗?
Did you bring this for me?
照顾好自己,妈妈,别担心我,我会照顾自己
Take care of yourself, Mom. Don't worry about me. I'll be all right.
再见,孩子
Goodbye, son.
再见,妈妈
Goodbye, Mom.
奎恩卡侬夫人还没来,是吗?
Haven't seen Mrs. Quincannon, have you?
- 我还没看见她,长官
- I haven't. I've been watching, sir.
- 好吧,看来我被甩了
- Well, I guess I've been ditched.
- 你快上飞机吧,切斯特
- You better get aboard, Chester.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
艾里士!
Irish!
- 艾里士
- Irish.
- 你来得正是时候,奎恩卡侬太太
- It's about time, Mrs. Quincannon.
- 你另有约会吗?
- Did you have another date?
- 轮胎坏了,我得搭出车租来
- Flat tire. You ever try to get a taxi here?
- 我真担心来不及
- I was scared I wouldn't make it.
- 我也是
- So was I.
麦克不能来,时间有点晚,不过他送给你这个
And I couldn't bring Michael. It's a little too late for him, but he sent you this.
还有这个
And this.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 亲爱的,你不能带我一起去吗?
- Darling, couldn't I stow away?
- 你想让我上军事法庭吗?
- Do you wanna get me court-martialed?
我几周后就回来,我们就可以去度蜜月了
I'll be back in a couple weeks. We'll take time off for that honeymoon.
我会记得每次没成行的蜜月的,第一次的也记得
I remember every honeymoon we didn't have. Even the first one.
我也是
So do I.
正在好你不会嫌我烦了
You haven't got much chance to be bored with me.
我永远不会嫌你烦,艾里士
Oh, I'll never get bored with you, Irish.
和你在一起的每一秒都那么愉快
It's been fun, every minute of it. Such good fun.
- 我真幸运
- I guess I'm just lucky.
- 我也是
- Me too.
艾里士,如果下雨时你要出去别忘了穿雨鞋
Irish, when you go out in the rain, you'll remember to wear your rubbers, won't you?
我会记得
Sure, I will.
我等你
I'll be waiting.
再见,宝贝
So long, kid.
- 最好把那些东西放那儿,中士
- Better stow this stuff over there, sergeant.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
抱歉,长官
Excuse me, sir.
- 把梯子收上来,温伯格
- Get that ladder aboard, will you, Weinberg?
- 好的
- Okay.
- 嘿,这是什么东西
- Hey, what's that thing for?
- 能带来好运的
- You never know where your luck is.
是小麦克.艾里士.奎恩卡侬送的
That's from Michael Aloysius Quincannon, Jr.
- 人齐了吗?
- Everybody in?
- 是的,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 舱门关了吗?
- Doors closed?
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 锁好了吗?
- Lockpins out?
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 检查自♥由♥运♥动♥的控制
- Check controls for free movement.
- 检验好了
- Check.
- 罗伯茨准备起飞,各就各位
- Roberts to flight, check-in in order.
- 2号♥机准备好了
- Two ready.
- 3号♥机好了
- Three okay.
- 4号♥机好了
- Four okay.
- 5号♥机好了
- Five okay.
- 8号♥机好了
- Eight ready.
- 9号♥机好了
- Nine okay.
- 好,发动引擎
- Okay, start engines.
一切就绪,长官
All set here, sir.
- 只用启动一次,天气不冷
- Only need one shot, sir. Kind of warm.
- 好的
- Okay.
一号♥引擎
Number one.
二号♥引擎
Number two.
10004呼叫控制塔
01104 to control tower.
B-17,9架编队,请求起飞指令
Take-off instructions for flight of nine B-17s.
- 长官,是国内飞行吗?
- Sir, is this a local flight?
- 不,不是国内飞行
- No, this is not a local flight.
滑行到跑道北侧,使用 2-8 号♥跑道
Okay to taxi up to north end of ramp. Use runway two-eight.
西风 1-5 ,出发吧
Wind west, one-five. Go ahead.
收到
Roger.
罗伯茨准备起飞,所有飞机跟上
Roberts to flight, all planes follow me.
使用 2-8 号♥跑道,西风时速十五里
Use runway 28. Wind west, 15 miles.
间隔30秒起飞,我们出发
Take off at 30-second intervals. Let's go.
- 看起来他们都运行的很好
- Looks like they're gonna run all right.
- 谢谢,长官
- Thank you, sir.
- 你能检查一下尾轮吗?罗比
- Check the tail wheel, will you, Robbie?
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
- 我上去看看
- I'm going upstairs.
- 好,汤米
- Okay, Tommy.
别把我们带沟里
Don't get us lost.
你们要帮忙吗?
Want any help running this thing?
- 嗨,汤米,孟克呢?
- Hi, Tommy. How's Monk doing?
- 钻研地图呢
- Knee-deep in maps.
“我把下周的约会都取消了,上帝保佑玛丽.安。——苏珊”
看来你有约会了,不错
Well, looks like you got your date, all right.
他们说夏威夷的月亮很大
They say that Hawaiian moon's awful big.
你最好看紧点,汤米,否则他就要成你妹夫了
Better watch out, Tommy, or he'll be your brother-in-law.
不用,苏珊是个聪明姑娘,不会嫁给配不上她的人
No, Susan's a smart girl. She won't marry beneath herself.
你怎么说我都不会生气
Go on, you can't make me mad.
最后再看一眼
Take a last look.
- 再见,旧金山
- Goodbye, San Francisco.
- 你好,火奴鲁鲁
- Hello, Honolulu.
电影精选列表