And if I've made a mistake, I'm sorry. - Nick.
尼克. 尼克,我要 -坐下
Nick. Nick, I need - - Sit down!
你再来就打你屁♥股♥
I'll knock you right on your ass!
梅布尔
Mabel.
宝贝
Baby.
我爱你
I love you.
我要给你一定镇静剂,让你冷静下来
d like to give you a little sedative fo calm you down.
拜托 -放松
Please. - Relax.
梅布尔,不会害你的 -医生
Mabel, it won't hurt you. - Doc.
喂,医生,退后 -梅布尔
Hey, doc, drac, back. - Mabel.
滚回你的棺材里去,滚 -梅布尔,这...
Get back to your coffin. Get back. - Mabel, this -
我不会伤害你的 -滚,滚
I will never hurt you. - Back. Back!
别烦我 -我不会伤害你的
Leave me alone. - I won't hurt you.
天哪,我是家里的一分子,我让你伤心了
My god, I'm part of this family. Would I hurt you?
梅布尔 -退后
[ Nick I Mabel. - Back.
梅布尔...
Mabel...
给你一点镇静剂,让你休息一下
This'll make you rest, this little sedative.
它会让你冷静下来 -我很冷静
It calm you down. - I'm calm.
你有病
You're sick!
你前几天了,你才要休息 你的眼神那么恐怖
You're sick. You need a rest. Your eyes are terrible.
我爱你 -躺下,躺下来
[ Nick I I love you. - Lie down. Lie down here.
你太可怕了,你病了,给他找个医生
You're awful! You're sick! Get a doctor for him!
他病得很严重,抓住他
He's a very sick man! Get him!
抓住他,抓住他 -梅布尔
Get him! Get him! - Mabel.
梅布尔,你会精神分♥裂♥的 -不会
Mabel, you're gonna have a nervous breakdown. - No!
把他抓出去
Get him away from -
你要上医院 -医院
you must go to the hospital. - Hospital!
别,宝贝,别那样
Don't, baby. Stop that!
尼克,尼克,别让他那样,求求你
Nick! Nick! Don't let him! Please!
我保证,我什么都不想要只 请你让我呆在我家里
I - I promise. I won't want anything. Just let me stay in my house, please.
尼克,我发誓,我什么都不想要
Nicky, I promise. I don't want anything.
我会...这我就心满意足了
I'll be - I'll be content.
求求你,尼克
Please. Please, Nick. Please.
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
好 - 我的孩子怎么办?
Okay. - What about my children?
我的孩子怎么办? - 我爱你
What about the children? - I love you.
他们能跟我在一起吗? - 我爱你
Can they go with me? - I love you.
医生,请别说不
Please don't say no, doctor, please.
听着,他们需要帮助,需要照顾
Listen, they need help. They - they need care.
孩子 - 好了,亲爱的
The children. - All right, darling.
叫他们跟我在一块吧,因为... - 听我说
Let them come with me because - - Listen to me.
不,他们要有保护 - 听我说
No. They've gotta be protected. - Listen to me.
我想保护我的孩子 - 我爱你
I want to protect my children. - I love you.
他们会精神错乱的
They're subject to insanity.
宝贝,请设法打住 - 一整天都会精神错乱
Try, baby. Stop that. - Insanity, morning, noon and night.
别说了 - 早上,起来
Stop talking. - Morning, get up.
上♥床♥,睡觉那是很愚蠢的,对不对
Go to bed. Go to sleep. That's insanity, isn't it?
不,不,我要他们跟我在一起
No. No. I'm gonna take 'em with me.
不,不,我要他们跟我在一起,因为我要保护他们
No. No, I'm gonna take 'em with me because I'm gonna protect "em.
明白吗?他们是我的,我要保护他们
You understand me? They're mine, and I'm gonna protect 'em!
我爱你
I love you!
我爱你,我愿为你睡铁轨
I love you. I'll lay down on the railroad track for you.
如果我犯了错,请原谅我所做的
If I made a mistake, which I did, I'm sorry.
但那又如何?有什么不同?我爱你
But so what? What's the difference? I love you.
放松点,醒醒 - 尼克
Now relax. Come back to me. - Nick.
放松点,醒醒 - 尼克
Relax and come back to me. - Nick.
滚开 - 滚开
Get out of here! - Get out of here!
我要杀了你,别碰我
I'll kill ya! Don't touch me.
你不会得逞的,不能带我去任何地方
You're not gonna make me. Taking me anyplace.
还有你,你敢叫他抓我,我就杀...
And you! You're gonna let him take me. I'll kill...
好
Yes.
尼克,我要你的帮助
Nick, I need your help now.
你不能来这儿而留下孩子们
You cannot come in here! Leave those children alone!
孩子们很孤独
Leave those children alone!
求求你,你不能...别带走孩子
Please. You cannot fake - don't take the children.
我不生你的气求求你,我理解
I'm not mad at you. Please. I understand.
求求你,让我来处理这事
Please, lef me handle this.
我知道,但是... - 让我来处理
I know, but - - Let me handle this!
梅布尔,冷静点,梅布尔,梅布尔
Mabel, be calm. Be calm, Mabel. Mabel.
让我处理,梅布尔
Let me handle this. Mabel, please.
让我来 - 我理解你,梅布尔
Let me handle this. - I understand you, Mabel.
不,不,你不能带孩子 - 放天我妈妈
No, no. You can't have the child. - Leave my mother alone.
放开她 - 不,不,不
Let her take them. - No, no, no.
梅布尔,梅布尔 - 梅布尔,不要
Mabel. Mabel. - [Zepp I Mabel, don't.
我的孩子呢
Where are my children?
哦,梅布尔
Oh, Mabel. Oh.
救命 - 别碰她,她病了
Help! - Don't handle her! She's sick!
尼克 救我 尼克 -拜托
Nicky, help me! Nicky! - Please.
好了
All right!
好了够了
All ight! That's enough!
求求你...
[ Margaret I please. Please.
来,来,求求你,尼克,尼克
Here. Here. Please, Nick. Nick.
孩子,孩子们 - 梅布尔
Please, children. Children. - Mabel.
梅布尔,我要和你谈谈 - 求求你,求求你
Mabel, I gotta talk to you. - Please. Please.
请让孩子走吧 - 求求你
Let the child go, please. - Please.
梅布尔
Mabel.
梅布尔,看着我
Mabel, look at me.
我这里有几张纸,上面写的是...
I have a piece of paper here that says -
嘿,什么情况,尼克
Hey, what do you say, Nick?
几点了
What time is it?
我听说你在家闹矛盾了 - 算了吧
I heard you had some trouble at home. - Cut it out.
什么?对孩子做了什么或...
What? Something to do with the kids or somethin'.
我不想聊我的私事
I don't want anybody discussing my affairs.
好吧,尼克 - 明白吗?
All right, Nick. - Is that clear?
明白,明白,但不只是我一个
Well, yeah. Yeah. But I'm not the only one.
别提我的私事
Don't discuss my affairs!
好吧,好的
Well, all right, then. Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你这狂人在干吗? - 嘿,尼克 你和梅布尔怎么了
What are you bananas doin'? - Hey, Nick. What's with you and Mabel? What happened?
嘿,尼克,怎么回事啊
Hey, Nick. What's the story?
我能帮什么忙吗?我和安吉能为你做点什么吗?
Anything I can do for ya? Anything Angie and I can do for ya?
昨晚我打电♥话♥到你家了,托尼接的,他告诉你了吗?
I called your house last night. Tony answered. He give you the message?
他说了一些有关梅布尔进精神病院的事,对吧?
He said something about, uh, Mabel being in a nuthouse. Is that right?
她精神失常了,需要一点时间 好吧,这就是你们要听的吗,混♥蛋♥!
She got a screw loose. She needs some time, okay? Is that what you want to hear, you asshole?
滚开
Ah, fuck off.
我要找别的谋生方法了
I gotta find another way to make a living.
没人说过梅布尔的事 - 是的
Nobody say nothin' about Mabel. - Yeah.
我很快就干完 - 请别对梅布尔说什么
I'll be getting to work pretty soon. Please don't say nothin' about Mabel.
振作点,宝贝
bring it on, baby.
你是个沉默的鸟人
You're a silent son of a bitch.
别给我那狗屎
Don't give me that shit!
我一到这里,大家都在说梅布尔的事
From the moment I got here, that's all anybody's been talkin' about - Mabel.
知道,却假装不知道
Well, don't say you don't know when you do know!
我没说我不知道
I didn't say I don't know.
你这该死的墨西哥印度人,别过来
You goddamn Mexican Indian, don't you walk away from me!
你有什么要说,就快点说
You got something to say to me, say it!
但别过来
But don't you walk away from me!
嘿,他掉下去了
Hey, he just went over!
我想在我孩子的学校停下,接他们
I want to stop off at my kids' school and pick up my kids.
老实说,我不了解我的孩子
Comes to mind, I don't know my kids.
我没跟他们单独相处过
I'm never with "em.
他们现在长大了一点 我想带他们去海滩
They're a little shook right now. I want to take them to the beach.
要我一起去吗,尼克?
You want me to go with ya, Nick?
我跟你一起去
I'll go with ya.
非常感谢,小姐 - 西克利小姐,我是校长
Thank you very much, miss - - Miss Hinkley. I'm the school principal.
托尼呢?另一个小姐会接他
Where's Tony? The other lady was gonna get him.
弗劳尔太太 - 几点了
Mrs. flowers. - What time is it?
几点了,我他妈的不知道
What time is it? This dame don't have the time.
我们到这儿时是10点 - 没关系,他在这
It was 10:00 when we got here. - Never mind. Here he is.
托尼
Tony.
怎么了,爸爸 - 托尼,到车后面去
电影精选列表