Oh, Mabel. Gee, you're beautiful.
你好,玛格丽特 -你好
Hello, Margaret. - Hello.
你看起来很好 -你好
You look great. - How are ya?
什么事
What's up?
这里没人需要看医生
Nobody here needs a doctor.
刚才我打嗝,但是现在好了
I had the hiccups a little while ago, but I got rid of "em.
什么事
What's up?
她喝酒了吗?
Has she been drinking?
当然
Sure.
噢,当然我一直在喝酒 这就是酒,嗯?
Oh, sure. I've been drinking. This is a drink, huh?
当然
Sure.
梅布尔,你吃药片了吗?
Mabel, did you take a pill?
你吃药片了吗?
Did you take any pills?
药片
A pill? - Mm-hmm.
啊
Ah.
吗?啡是药片吗?
Is morphine a pill? - Mmm.
当然,我吃药片了,我...
Sure, I've taken pills. I've...
我吃了维他命药,和...
Taken vitamin pills and, uh...
安♥眠♥药♥
Sleeping pills.
上上下下,里里外外
Uppers, downers, inners, outers.
你跟他说了什么,妈妈我要喝
What did you tell him, mama? That I drink?
对,你要喝
Yes. You drink.
听我说,兹谱.我有一点难过,我...
Listen, zepp. - 1am a little upset. I -
那就是为什么我... 我有一点难过的原因,我想我...
thats why I - I - I act upset a little bit, 1 guess...
我似乎有一点难过,但是...
And I look upset, but...
然而有时我会冷静
Occasionally I calm down.
你是很冷静
You do calm down.
不过我有一点担懮
I do have anxieties, though.
别让这女人站在我家里
Don't let this woman in my house.
上楼去
By the staircase.
她在保护那楼梯
She's guarding that staircase.
我家上面的是我孩子
Up above are my children in my house.
这里,这里,这里,那里
This. This. This. This. That.
梅布尔,你怎么了
Mabel, whats troubling you?
你怎么了
What trouble?
你说你有一点难过
Well, you said you were upset.
你和尼克打架了
Did you and Nick have a fight?
尼克,我...我有一个主意...
Nick, I get - I get the idea there's...
这里有阴谋
Some kind of a conspiracy going on here.
我是说,你看我表面上是 如此的冷静,就像...
I mean, you've been looking at me so quiet-like and, uh -
在他那包里有东西 -别提这个包了
he's got something in that bag. - Don't be concerned about this bag.
他想用那包里的东西监禁我
He's going to try to imprison me with something in that bag.
别提这个包 -对不对?
Don't be concerned about this bag. - Am I right?
别提这个包 -对不对,尼克?
Don't be concerned about this bag. - Am I right, Nick?
对不对,尼克
Am I right, Nick?
对不对,尼克
Am I right, Nick?
梅布尔,请让我喝一点好吗?
Mabel, would you please make me a arink?
哈
Ah!
你 你想喝酒,兹谱 -对
You - you want a drink, zepp? - Yeah.
你想喝马提尼,兹谱 -对
You want a Martini, zepp? - Yeah. Mm-hmm.
你想玩得开心,不介意喝一点酒? -我不介意
You wanna have a little fun? You don't mind making a drink? - No, I don't mind.
不,你想喝酒,兹谱?
Nah! You want a drink, zepp?
好吧
Okay.
冰在厨房♥里,苦艾酒在...
The ice is in the kitchen and - and the vermouth is in the -
在她后面的右边
it's right past her.
伏特加,在左边
Vodka. On the left there.
你去喝吧,兹谱,我会看着它们
You make the drink, zepp, and... I'll watch them.
医生,医生,你不会阻止她吗?
Doctor. Doctor, aren't you gonna give her a shot?
不,不
No! No!
梅布尔,我们在帮你
Mabel, we're trying to help you.
那就是你想做的
[ Sputters I is that what you're trying to do?
对 -那就是你想做的
Yes. - Is that what you're trying to do?
那就是你想做的,尼克? -我们在帮你
Is that what she's trying to do, Nick? - We're trying to help you!
你要冷静点
You be quiet.
第一,你变得这么疯
One, you're acting crazy.
其次...
And, uh...
为了什么
For what?
没有理由啊
There's no reason.
他是因一个是电♥话♥才来这里的
The man's here on a call - a social call.
没人有病
Nobody is sick.
你干吗?发这样的疯?
Why are you so insecure?
嗯?
Hmm?
大家都爱你
Everybody loves ya.
你爱我吗,尼克?
Do you love me, Nick?
这个女人,这个女人必须走
This woman - this woman has to go!
我爱你 -尼克
I love ya. - Nick.
对,我爱你 -想想孩子吧
That's right. I love ya. - Think of the children!
她不能再呆在家里
This woman can't stay in this house anymore!
你不能站在这里
You can't stay here!
看在上帝的份上,听我说 -医生
For Christ's sakes - - Listen. Doctor.
医生 -嘿,放开我
Doctor! - Hey. Let go of me.
我儿子会告诉我这些故事 -别碰我的浴衣
My son tells me stories. - Just don't grab my bathrobe.
他会告诉我这些故事
He tells me stories of the talk -
有关那些谈话的事,那些小事...
the small talk, the little things...
太疯狂了
[ Mimics jabbering I - The insecurity.
梅布尔 -继续,继续
Mabel. - Go ahead. Go ahead.
告诉我你儿子说的,说呀,告诉我他说的
Tell me what your son says. Go ahead. Tell me what he says.
说呀 -我会告诉你他说的
Go ahead. - I'll tell you what he says.
他说他什么都不会给你 -嘿
He says you give him nothing! - Hey.
你是个空花瓶 -妈
You're empty inside. - Ma.
你的孩子在裸♥露♥着,他们在挨饿 -妈
Your children are naked! Theyre hungry! - Ma.
这就是他说的
That's what he said!
医生
Doctor.
昨晚你带了一个男人回家里
Last night you brought a man in the house!
我儿子是个好孩子,医生
My son is a good boy, doctor.
他是个好孩子,他从不说什么
He's a good boy! He never says anything!
他不会乱说什么的 -我没说过那样的话
He doesn't say anything! - I never said that.
我没说过 -玛格丽特,玛格丽特
I didn't say that. - Margaret. Margaret.
这个女人疯了 -玛格丽特
This woman is crazy! - Margaret.
玛格丽特 -她疯了
Margaret. - She's crazy!
上楼去好吗? -拜托,玛格丽特
Will you go upstairs? - Please, Margaret.
上楼去,听着
Now, go upstairs. - Listen to me.
她是大人了 -我不走,我不上楼
She's a grown person. - I won't go - I won't go upstairs!
她是大人了 -医生
She's a grown person. - Doctor.
医生,带她上楼去 -她是大人了
[ Nick I doc, take her upstairs. - She's a grown person. Please.
医生,她疯子 -她是大人,我会和她聊聊的
Doctor, she's crazy! - She's an adult, and I would like to talk to her. Please.
我有五个手指,尼克
I have five points, Nick.
我一一数来
I figured it out, and -
它们都是为了我的
they're for me.
为了我们 -梅布尔
For us. - Mabel.
其一是爱
One is love.
其二是...
Two is...
友谊,其三是...
Friendship, and three is...
我们的...
Our...
愉悦
Comfort.
其四是...
And four is...
我是个好妈妈,尼克
I'm a good mother, Nicky, and -
梅布尔,我爱你
Mabel, I love you.
嗯
Um -
我是你的,就这样
I belong to you. That's it.
那就是我的五个手指的含义,那就是...
Those are my five points. That's what I -
我有五个手指
I have five points. One.
五...五个手指
F-five... points.
过来,听我说
Come here. Now listen to me. - [ Yelps I
宝贝...
baby..
你知道我很了解你的感受
You know how I feel about you.
你是个好妈妈
You're a great mother.
深呼吸,深呼吸,我爱你
Take deep breaths. Take deep breaths. I love you.
你令我开心,深呼吸一下
You've made me happy. Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Take deep breaths.
如果我犯了错,请原谅我 -尼克
电影精选列表