What's up, pop? - Tony, get in the back of the truck.
他们是去... - 带上两个孩子 - 对
Are they going - - Take these two kids - yes.
叫他们到车箱后面去,别掉下去了
Put 'em in the back of the truck. Don't let 'em fall down.
系上安全带,坐稳了
Put that safety bar up. Stay by the back.
这里不好玩 - 他们明天会来吗?
And no kidding around back there. - Are they gonna be here tomorrow?
会 - 哦
Yeah! - Oh.
来,这些适合你,看看是否适合你的大小
Here. These should fit ya. See if they're your size.
不管是什么,我都会穿的,尼克
Whatever they are, I'll wear 'em, Nick.
快点穿好
Hurry up and get dressed.
要带一件衬衣和毛衫来
And make sure you bring a shirt and a sweater.
还有一双鞋子,我当爸爸时没人有肺炎
And a pair of shoes. Nobody gets pneumonia when I'm the father.
孩子们
Kids!
怎么样,爸爸
How's this, pop?
你好,爸爸
Hello, dad.
多好啊,尼克 我和我妻子12年没来海滩了
What a day, Nick. I haven't been to the beach without my wife in 12 years.
我还小的时候,我们住在水里
We used to live in the water when I was a kid.
他们叫我“小鱼儿”
“Fish” they called me.
瞧,我好瘦
I was thin, see.
嘴唇一直都是蓝的
Lips all blue.
摇动着,我一直在找女孩
Shakin'. I was always lookin' for girls.
她们现在都长大了
My kids, they're all grown up now.
我弟弟马库,他大学毕业了
My brother, Marco, he's a college graduate.
共♥产♥党员,不能找到工作
Communist. Couldn't keep a job.
有太多伟大的想法
Too many big ideas.
看得书太多,我会让女孩们去看
Reads too much. I say let the girls read.
她们喜欢看书,知道我的意思吗?
They love to read. You know what I mean?
好了,我们尽情玩吧 - 好
Okay, let's enjoy ourselves, okay? - Okay.
对 - 我也想和我孩子聊聊
Yes. - I want to talk to my kids too.
和你孩子聊天?他们不会听的
Talk to your kids? They never listen.
他们为什么要听?我从来不听
Why should they listen? I never listened.
你听过吗?
Did you listen?
我是说,你有听吗? - 好了,这儿
I mean, did you listen? - All right. Right here.
来吧,上来。我们要跳下去,来吧
Come on. Up here. We'll plop down right here. Come on.
来吧,来吧
Come on. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
嘿,尼克,我通常都有许多乐趣,对吧?
Hey, Nick. I'm usually a lot of fun, right?
但是看到埃迪那样的人掉下来 摔断了骨...
But to see a guy like Eddie fall and break all his bones -
天哪,掉下去多可怕呀 - 好了,放开心,好吧
holy shit. I mean, what a fall. - All right. Knock it off, will ya?
我们在这儿会玩得开心的,我们有美好的时光
I mean, we're here to have a good time. We're having a good time.
我们跟孩子们玩过,所以我们来和孩子们玩吧
We came to play with the kids. So let's play with the kids.
不然我们就回家
Otherwise we go home!
过来 - 说得对,尼克,对不起,你是对的
Come here. - You're right, Nick. I'm sorry. You're right.
来吧,你想玩吗?
Come on. You wanna go play?
来吧,我们走我们去建...一座城♥堡♥
Come on. Let's go. We'll go build... a castle.
好 - 你觉得这里如何?
Yeah. - What do you think? Here?
这里
Right here.
玛丽亚 玛丽亚
Maria! Maria!
玛丽亚
Maria!
包起,包起,挖个深洞...
Pack it. Pack it. Dig deep and get the -
不要担心
Don't worry about it.
嘿,尼克
Hey, Nick.
要啤酒吗? - 不用,我不喝啤酒,谢谢
You want a beer? - No. No beer for me. Thanks.
我到后面去,我去和孩子玩
I'm going in the back. I'm gonna ride with the kids.
Jj [ Singing “la Donna € mobile” from rigoletto I
我能尝尝吗,爸爸?
Can I have a taste, pop?
当然可以,给
Sure. Here.
别喝太多
Not too much now.
好了,托尼,够了
Okay, Tony. That's enough.
我能喝一点吗,爸爸?
Can I have some, pop?
能,只喝一口别学你哥哥的
All right. Just a sip. Not like your brother.
我能喝一口吗,爸爸?
Can I have some, dad?
好吧
All right.
喝一点点啊,别喝太多
Just a little bit. Not too much now.
瞧,今天这样有趣的日子 你们要小心一点
See, you gotta be careful on a funny day like today.
我们都喝得太多了
We could all get too - too drunk.
但是,来一点啤酒是不错的,你睡得像猪一样
But, you know, a little beer, it's good. You sleep like rocks.
好了,托尼
There you go, Tony.
别喝太多 - 我能喝一点,爸爸
Not foo much now. - Can I have some, pop?
够了
[ Nick I that's enough now.
对不起,我把你们妈妈送走了,这一切都是我不好
I'm sorry I had to send your mother away. I'm sorry for everything.
好了,现在小心一点
All right. Now be careful.
过来,好了,快来吧
Come here. All right. Come on now.
你能走路吗?
Can you walk?
好的,好的
All right. All right.
拿那东西,好的
Get that stuff. All right.
拿那东西 - 我去拿给你,尼克
Get that stuff. - I'll put it here for you, Nick.
让我把它放这儿吧 - 把那些东西拿到这儿来
Let me put it here. - Get those things there.
好的
All right. Okay.
来吧,亲爱的最好到里面去,因为...
Come on, darling. Better get inside because...
你会掉下去的
You're gonna fall down.
来吧,来吧
Come on. Come on.
明天你要上班,对吧?尼克 - 是的,我们走吧,来
You're coming to work tomorrow, right, Nick? - Huh? Yeah, I'll be there. Let's go. Up.
好了,转过来,儿子
All right. Turn around, son.
好了
There we go.
安吉洛,你饿吗?
Angelo, are you hungry?
你不想吃
You don't want to eat?
我下楼去我要拿点东西
I'm going downstairs. I'm gonna grab something.
你不想来吗?
You don't wanna come?
来吧
Come on.
你和我
You and me.
你想睡觉
You want to sleep.
你这大鼻子
You banana, you.
好了
All right.
晚安,儿子
Good night, son.
你怎么样,托尼,你饿吗?
What about you, Tony? You hungry?
想脱掉衣服吗?
You wanna take off your clothes?
什么,你觉得晕
What? Do you feel dizzy?
你想睡了吧
You want to sleep, huh?
好的,好的,明早见
All right. All right. See you in the morning.
玛丽亚,你饿吗?
Maria, you hungry?
好了,我要下楼去了 如果 想跟我来的话,请随便
Well, listen, I'm goin' downstairs, and if you wanna keep me company, you're welcome.
不来?
No?
和我躺在床上吧
Lay down on the bed with me.
六个月后
嘿,尼克
hey, Nick.
来吧
Come on.
脱掉你的衣服
take your clothes off.
继续,脱掉 - 嘿
Go ahead. Take off! - Hey!
别碰
Don't get caught. - Nn [fades
好了 - 好了,走吧
All right. - Okay. Lets go.
好了,我走了,你走吗?
All right. I'm goin'. You don't wanna come?
明天见,埃迪,你肯定不想回家吗?
I'll see you tomorrow, Eddie. You sure you don't wanna come home?
这里有很多房♥间 - 对
There's plenty of room there. - Nah.
好了
All right.
好了,那是什么
All right. That's it?
她会跟着你
She'll follow you.
好了
all right.
来,看看我们要做什么
Here's what we're gonna do.
她会跟着你的车,贝蒂
She's gonna follow the truck - Betty.
现在你跟着贝蒂. 那样你就会到家里
Now you follow Betty. That way you'll get to the house.
好了,你们都很好吧 - 对
All right. You all right here? - Yeah.
你好吗?!好久不见了 - 哦,尼克,我太想见到梅布尔了
How are you? I didn't see you there. - Oh, Nick, I'm dyin' to see Mabel.
你会见到她的,别担心,你会见到她的
You'll see her. Don't worry. You'll see her.
我等不及见她了 - 好了
[ Can't Walt to see her. - All right.
走吧,启动
Go on. Pull it out
好了,进去,进去
All right. Go on in. Go on in. That's right.
好多人啊,快来呀,亲爱的
Lots of people! Come on, darling. Come on.
过来
Come on there.
过来吧
There we go.
进去,你好吗?
Go right in. Go on. How are ya?
我来了,开始豪饮吧
Here I come. Break open the booze!
我们去弄点喝的 - 对,走吧
电影精选列表