我生下你,你,还有你
I made you and you and you.
噢
[ Pants I oh!
噢,我的头 头真疼
Oh, my head. What a headache.
我给你捶捶背,妈妈 -喔,有用
Let me rub your back, mom. - Whoo! Help.
噢,是的。噢,是的。感觉真舒服
Oh, yes. Oh, yes. That feels good.
为什么手感觉这么好,知道吗?
Why do hands feel so good? Do you know?
嘿,听着,能问你们一个关于我的问题吗?
Hey, listen, can I ask you kids a question about me?
嗯,可以吗?
Huh? Can I?
你们看见我时,你们是感觉...
When you see me, you know, do you feel...
“噢,我知道她,她是妈妈”
“Oh, I know her. That's mom”?
或者你们有没有想过... 我是说,你们有没有觉得我...
Or do you ever think - I mean, do you ever think of me as, uh -
很笨,或者很没用...
as, uh, dopey or mean or - or, uh -
不,你很聪明,很漂亮...
no, you're smart, you're pretty...
你也很紧张
You're nervous too.
噢
On.
谢谢你,宝贝,谢谢
Thank you, honey. Thank you.
把手给我好吗?
Give me your hand here, would ya?
嘿,看看,我甚至不知道你的手这么大
Hey, look at that. I didn't even know what a big hand you had.
我打球的 -看看这些线
I play ball. - Look at these lines.
看看,我不知道你有这些线
Lookit. I had no idea you had all these lines.
你的手腕真的很大
And you got a great big wrist.
孩子,嘿,让我看看你的肌肉好吗? -啊,妈妈,好了
Boy. Hey, make a muscle for me, will ya? - Ah, ma, for god's sake.
来吧,记得你经常炫耀你的胳膊的样子吗?
Please. Come on. Remember the way you used to do your arm like that?
好的,是的,结实的肌肉
Okay. There it is. Solid flab.
好的,让我摸摸,嗯?
Okay. Now let me feel it, huh?
这是最大的了吗? -这是最大的,妈妈
Is that the best you can do? - It's the best I can do, mom.
你们知道这有多好吗?!
You see how good this whole thing is?
你们知道我们这样谈话有多好吗?!
You see how good it is we're talkin' like this?
你们知道有多好吗,知道吗? -嘿,延森的车来了
Do you see how good it is? Do ya? - Hey, there's the jensens' car!
噢,嘿,快进去,快都进去,快走
Oh, hey, come on. Inside. Come on. Everybody inside. Let's go.
快快,玛丽亚,快走,好的
Come on. Come on, Maria. Let's go. That's it.
好的,把外套脱下来
Okay, take off your coats.
好的,蹲下,蹲下
Okay, keep down. Keep down.
好的,好的
Okay. Okay.
他们来了
[ Whispering I here they come.
哈罗,哈罗
Hello! Hello!
我是海罗德延森,我儿子约翰 -是的,进来
Uh, I'm Harold Jensen. Uh, my son John - - Yeah, come on inside.
别站在外面,进屋里来。你好,你好
Don't just stand there on the outside. This is a house where people come in. Hello, hello.
我妻子来不了 -噢,是的,抱歉
My wife couldnt make it. - Oh, yes. Well, I'm sorry.
顿尼,你认识这些孩子的,这是延森先生,对吗?
Tony, you know the kids. And, uh - and this is Mr. Jensen, right?
[西班牙语]
; Como esta usted?
他说西班牙语[西班牙语]
He's speaking Spanish. - Bien, bien.
嘿 嘿 怎么样?喝茶吗?
Hey. Hey. How about that? Do you want some tea?
不,谢谢,我只想接孩子们走
No, thank you. I just thought I'd drop the kids off.
我还得到文具店买♥♥点东西 -啊
I have to pick up something down at the stationers. - Ah.
你不舒服,对吗? -没有
You're uncomfortable, aren't you? - Well, no.
是的,你不舒服,有点不舒服
Yeah, you are. Just a little bit uncomfortable.
好了,好了,嘿,好了
Come on. Come on. Hey. Come on.
嘿,这耳环很漂亮
Hey, that's a nice ring.
好了,好了,笑一个 好的 我们玩玩吧
Come on. Come on. A little smile. Come on. Come on. Let's have some fun.
嘿,是的,好的
Hey, that's it. Come on.
我们玩一会,你跟孩子们玩吗?
Let's have a little fun. You wanna play with the kids?
好的,小心点,安吉拉,别摔了
All ight. Careful, Angela. Don't drop it.
好的,走吧
Okay. Here we go.
好的,顿尼放到桌子上面,宝贝
Okay. Thats it, Tony. Put it ight over on the table, honey.
哇 -怎么样,嗯?
Wow! - What do you think, huh? Huh?
哇 -是的
Wow! - Yeah.
好的 把它放到宾治酒旁边 放到桌子上好吗?
Okay, put it right next to the punch. Right on the table. Okay?
好的 -好的,小心
Okay. - That's it. Be careful.
好的,好的
That's it. That's it.
恐怖,就在那里 好,太好了
Terrific. Right there. Bravo! Great.
你跳舞吗?
Do you dance?
噢,太糟糕了,因为...
Oh, that's too bad, because -
嘿,孩子们,该跳舞了
hey, kids, it's time to dance.
看见了吗?一旦他们到一起,他们对什么都不感兴趣
You see that? Once they get together, they're not interested in anything.
这就是你必须突破的 你必须突破,让他们感兴趣
That's what you have to break. You have to break through that and make 'em interested in things.
对语言,唱歌♥,跳舞
In, uh, languages, in singing, dancing.
甚至笑话,乐趣,一切 -我现在可以喝茶吗?
Jokes even. Fun, everything. - Can I have my tea now?
噢,喝什么茶,你怎么回事
Oh, screw the tea. What's the matter with you?
嘿,听见了吗?
Hey, you hear that?
你不相信奇迹吗? 这是《《天鹅湖》》
You don't believe in miracles? That's swan lake.
太好了,太好了
That's perfect. That's perfect!
嘿,孩子们,孩子们,女孩们,这是《《天鹅湖》》
Hey, kids. Kids. Girls. This is swan lake.
记得那只快死的天鹅吗?
You remember the dying swan?
快过来,为延森先生而死
Come on. That's - come and die for Mr. Jensen.
来 伙计们,我们是合唱队,你拉着顿尼的手
Come on, guys. We'll be the chorus. Come on. You take Tony's hand.
来,好的,好的
Here. Come on. Come on.
来,顿尼,好的
Come on. Tony. Come on.
我们就这样,我们是他们的合唱队
We'll go around this way, and we'll be the chorus for 'em.
来吧
come on.
来吧,为延森先生而死
Come on. Die for Mr. Jensen.
好的,好的
Okay. Come on.
好,女孩们为延森先生而死,好的
Come on, girls. Die for Mr. Jensen. Come on.
好的,玛丽亚,你知道那只快死的天鹅的,好的
Come on, Maria. You know the dying swan. Come on. Come on.
是的 是的
That's it. That's it.
好 好 好
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
好,好了,他们为你而死的,来吧
Bravo! Come on! They just died for you. Come on.
是的,我也爱你,等等
Yeah. I love you too. Hold on.
我去叫她
I'll get her.
妈妈,爸爸打电♥话♥来了
Mama, pa's on the telephone.
告诉他,我们正在开派对
Well, tell him we're in the middle of a party.
好吧,我告诉他,你不想跟他说话
Okay. I'll tell him you don't wanna talk to him.
不,别那样对他说,我不是那个意思,等等
No. Don't tell him that. That's not what I said. Wait a minute.
来,我来接算了,我来接
Here. I'll get it. Never mind. I'l get it.
喂,尼克,你好,行了
Hello, Nick? Hello. It's working.
噢,抱歉,我喘不过气来
Oh. I'm sorry. I'm out of breath.
行了,听着,我是个伟大的母亲
It's working. Listen, I'm a great mother.
我不仅...我不仅爱我们的孩子...
I not only - I not only love our kids...
我也爱延森的孩子,我也爱延森先生
I love the Jensen kids, I love Mr. Jensen.
啊,他们都很好,他们很漂亮
Ah, they're all wonderful. They're beautiful.
我再也不会低劣了,再也不会
I'm never gonna be mean again. Never.
是的,延森先生,噢,他来的时候那么拘谨
Yeah. Mr. Jensen. Oh, he was such a stiff when he came over...
但是我让他放松了
But I got him loosened up.
知道吗?!我让他跳舞,让他唱歌♥
You know, I got him dancing, and I got him singing.
喂?喂? -怎么了,妈妈
Hello? Hello? - What's the matter, mom?
该死的电♥话♥!
Damn telephones!
好吧
Okay.
好吧,现在我们有两个选择
Okay, now we've got one of two choices.
我们可以去做作业
We can, uh, do our homework...
或者我们可以化装
Or we could, uh, make costumes.
好
你们想化装?好吧
You want to make costumes? Okay.
好的,玛丽亚,你带女孩子到楼上涂些眼影膏和口红
All right. Maria, you take the girls up and put on some eye shadow and lipstick...
还有那些你化装时用的东西
And some of those crazy, you know, costumes you do.
顿尼,你做翻印的事情...
And, uh, Tony, you, um, do the pirate thing...
在眼睛,耳环和领带上画些斑纹
With the - with the patch on the eye and some, uh, earrings and scarves.
你知道我说的什么的,对吗?好吗?
You know which ones I mean, don't you? Okay?
你叫什么来着?
What's your name again?
海罗德 -海罗德
Harold. - Harold.
名呢?
Your first name?
海罗德
Harold.
海罗德?噢,真可怜
Harold? Oh, you poor thing.
不可能给人取海罗德,这样的名字的
You can't name somebody Harold.
嘿,跟我跳舞吗?
Hey, would you dance with me?
嗯?
Hmm?
我担心孩子们,把他们留在这里跟你一起
I'm worried about the kids - about leaving them here with you.
哪些孩子们?
Which kids?
我的孩子们,把他们留在这里
About the - my kids, leaving them here.
我担心的原因是...
And the reason I"m worried is that...
你行为有些奇怪
You've been actin' a little strange.
我,我不知道你知不知道这点
电影精选列表