梅布尔在哪?
Where's Mabel?
洗手间 -她生气了吗?
Bathroom. - Is she angry?
没有,我想她在洗
No, I think she's washing.
噢
On.
我的...
My -
他们...他们昨晚让 你们干得很辛苦,对吗?
they - they worked you awfully hard last night, didn't they?
嗯 -那真是一个很长的班
Mm-hmm. - That was a heck of a long shift.
嗯
Mmm.
好吧,我告诉你 我去给你煮杯热咖啡怎么样
Well, I'll tell you. I'll go make you a nice cup of hot coffee. How about that?
不,亲爱的,我想睡会觉 -哈罗,妈妈
No, darling. I'm gonna try and get some rest. - Hello, ma.
哈罗,嗨
Hello. Hi.
孩子们呢? -在楼上
Where are the kids? - Uh, upstairs.
他们为什么上楼? -书,他不得不回来
Why are they upstairs? - Uh, books. Uh, h-he had to come back -
顿尼必须回来拿书 我们昨晚不是都拿好了吗,我们收拾了满满一车东西
Tony had to have his books. - Didn't we take all of that last night? We piled the whole car full of everything.
能不能到客厅去讨论这个问题
Could we have this discussion in the living room?
因为我想睡觉了
Because I'm trying to get some sleep.
不是冒犯,但是我真的想睡觉了
No offense, but I'd really like to get some sleep.
抱歉,宝贝
[ Kisses I sorry, sweetheart.
猜猜怎么样,爸爸
Guess what, pop.
我学会这样前后吹口哨了
I just learned how to whistle back and forth like this.
还可以放两个指头在嘴里吹口哨
And I whistle with two fingers stuck in my mouth.
我还会很多种方法吹口哨 -恭喜
And I whistle lots of other ways too. - Congratulations.
你学得很快,安吉
You learn fast, Angie.
我们今晚看球赛,对吗,爸爸?
We're gonna watch the ball game on TV tonight, arent we, dad?
不知道,顿尼我累了 我想休息 -怎么样,爸爸
I don't know, Tony. I'm tired. I'm trying to get some rest. - How about it, pop?
什么怎么样? -我的口哨怎么样,你会吹吗?
How about what? - How about my whistling? Can you do it?
这是怎么回事这些孩子应该上学的
What the hell is going on here? These kids are supposed to be in school.
玛丽亚,起来,起来 -没事
Maria, get up. On your feet. - It's okay.
下来,走,走,快
On your feet. Let's go. Let's go. Come on.
快走,玛丽亚,快点,好吗?
Come on. Maria. Will you come on.
妈妈 -别叫我妈妈,尼克,我叫梅布尔,我不喜欢你叫我妈妈
[ Nick I mama. - Don't call me ma, Nick. My name is Mabel. I don't like to be called ma.
过来 -他们必须上学
Come over here anyway. - N - they've gotta go to school.
过来
Come over here anyway.
好了,孩子们上♥床♥
[ sputters I - All right, kids. Back in bed.
所有孩子们,都上♥床♥
All you kids, back in bed.
上来现在都在一起了
Back up here. All together now.
好了又在一起了
Come on now. All together again.
“铃儿响叮当”
“jingle bells.”
吹得不好,只是空气,只是空气
No good whistling. Just air, just air.
奶奶,你在哪
Grandma, where are you?
奶奶,你在哪? -奶奶,你在哪?奶奶,你在哪?
Grandma, where are you? - Grandma, where are you? Grandma, where are you?
出什么事了吗? -奶奶,上♥床♥
Is something wrong? - Grandma, in bed.
不,我要煮咖啡 -上♥床♥
No, I'm gonna make the coffee. - In bed.
你不要喝,但是我要煮 一些 -好了,每个人都上♥床♥
You didn't want any, but I'm gonna make some now. - Come on. Everybody in bed.
我想我不能上♥床♥ -来吧,奶奶,上♥床♥
I just don't think I can. - Come on, grandma. In bed.
所有人都上♥床♥ -我... 我站着就行了,尼克
Everybody in bed. - I = I'll just sit, Nick.
你想跟我们顶嘴吗? -不
You gonna come back with us? - No.
好了,奶奶来了
Come on. Here comes grandma.
奶奶来了,奶奶来了
Here comes grandma. - Here's grandma.
嗨 -好吧
Hi. - All right.
嗨,宝贝,你们都怎么样
Hi, sweetheart. How are all of you?
很高兴见到你们
I'm glad to see you.
这是个很温馨的家,对吗?
It's a nice family, isn't it?
好吧,你们昨晚做什么了
So, what'd you do last night?
噢,我们玩得很开心
Oh, we had fun.
我们烤蛋糕,他骑自行车...
We baked a cake, and he rode his bicycle, and -
我有个好主意
[ Mabel I I got a great idea.
等你们放学回来,我们开个晚会
When you get home from school, we're gonna have a party.
我们谈谈恐怖的事情,做一些有趣的重要的事情
We're gonna talk about terrific things, and we're gonna do some very interesting, important things...
等你们放学回来后,好吗?
After you get back from school, okay?
但是我找不到我的书 -好吧
But I can't find my darn books. - Well, uh...
如果用一辈子时间,我会找到它的 -是的
I'll find em if it takes all my darn life. - Yeah.
我到车上去
I'll be in the car.
妈妈,你开不开车送他们? -好吧
Mom, you gonna drive "em or not? - Sure.
好吧,我...我现在就可以送他们去 -好的
Sure, I'll = I can take them right now. - Okay.
我去送他们我们...我们走了 -好的
I'll get 'em. We'll - we'll go. - Yeah.
噢,尼克,真抱歉... 吵醒你了 -没事,亲爱的
Oh, Nick, I'm so sorry... to wake you up. - It's all right, darling.
不,没什么 -是的,有事
No, it was nothing. - Yeah, it - it was something.
你想休息 -别担心
You were trying to rest. - Don't worry about it.
再见,宝贝 -再见,亲爱的
Good-bye, sweetheart. - Good-bye, darling.
现在睡一会吧 -好的
And sleep now and rest. - Yeah.
过一会,她会给你端咖啡来的
[ Mabel sputters I - She'll bring you the coffee later.
好的,亲爱的 -我不会再端了
All right, darling. - I won't do it again.
我们去上学了,我去送他们
We're going to school now, and I'm gonna take 'em. -
我们走了,你们可以休息 -可怕,恐怖
and we'll be gone so you-all can rest. - Terrific. Terrific.
好吧 拜
Okay. Bye.
顿尼,快点
Tony, come on.
好的,孩子们赶快
[ Mabel I okay, kids. Chop-chop.
5,4,3,2,1,0,点火
Five, four, three, two, one, zero, blast off!
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
尼克,是市里,他们需要你
Nick, it's the city. They need you.
告诉他们我不去
Tell 'em I'm not comin' in.
他说他不去
He says he's not comin' in.
告诉他们我不是超人
Tell 'em I'm not Superman!
他们以为我是什么是超人吗?
What the hell do they think I am? Superman?
他说他不是超人
He says he's not Superman.
你们以为他是什么是超人吗?
What the heck do you think he is? Superman?
你做什么了?你挂了?
What did you do? You hung up?
噢
[ Kisses I - oh.
你没事吧? -没事
You gonna be all right? - Yeah.
下班后我去看我妈妈,我感到很内疚
After work I'm gonna see my mother. I got the guilts.
好吧
Okay.
你没事吧?
You gonna be all right?
为什么你老问我这个?
Why do you keep asking me that?
你觉得我有什么问题吗?
Think there's something wrong with me or something?
我是疯子吗?
That I'm wacko or something?
伙计,我都等不急,盼望孩子们早点回家了
Boy, I can hardly wait for the kids to come home.
突然之间,我很想每个人
All of a sudden I miss everyone.
不知道为什么
I don't know why.
请问几点了?因为我在等孩子们放学...
What time is it, please? 'Cause I'm waiting for my kids in school...
我不知道学校什么时候...
And I don't know what time the school -
嘿,你 -嘿,你戴着手表的
hey, you. Hey, you've got a watch on.
告诉我几点了,好吗?
Will you tell me the time?
好像我要踩掉你鞋子上的链子似的?
I'll go get some of those chains on your shoes.
了不起
Big deal.
吉兹·刘易斯,你知道几点了吗?因为我在等...
Geez Louise. Do you have the time, please? 'Cause I'm wait -
嘿,听着,女人,我在等我的孩子们放学
hey, listen, you birds. I'm waitin' for my kids at school.
告诉我几点了好吗,好吗?
Do you mind giving me the time? Do ya?
你怎么回事?
What's the matter with you? What's the -
没长舌头吗?
do you have your tongues?
宝贝,快
Babies, come on.
快,宝贝快,宝贝
Come on, babies. Come on, sweethearts.
快 快 快
Come on. Come on. Come on.
是的,快
That's it. Come on.
哇喔
Vroom!
好的,嘿,宝贝 哈罗,哈罗
Okay, come on. Hey, sweetheart. Hello, hello, hello.
你们好吗?延森太太要来接孩子们
How are you? Mrs. Jensen's coming over with the kids.
我想我们玩得很开心
I thought we'd have some fun.
玛丽亚,嗨
Maria, hi.
谢谢你,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
噢
On.
走喔,喔
Go. Whoo-hoo!
看看谁赢了 你赢了,还是安吉洛赢了?
Look who won. Did you win, or did Angelo win?
噢,骗子
Oh! Cheater.
噢,噢
Oh! Oh!
喔,喔噢
Whoo! Whoo! Oh!
噢,我希望你们永远不要长大,永远
Oh, I hope you kids never grow up. Never.
知道吗,我一辈子什么事都没做...
You know, I never did anything in my whole life...
除了生下你们几个
That was anything except I made you guys.
电影精选列表