希望你陷入泥坑里
Hope you stick in the mud.
天哪,老兄,你像司机一样臭
God, boy, you stink as a driver!
嘿 等等,伙计们等等 安静
hey. Hold it, fellas. Wait. - Quiet!
安静 - 不,你在开玩笑
Quiet down. - No, you're kidding.
不 不 我必须...
No. No. I gotta - I -
我今晚跟我家人在一起
I'm with my family tonight.
我跟我家人在一起
I'm with my family.
算了
Forget about it.
不,他们...这些人不会再出去了
No, they're - these men aren't going out again.
我要你让我们打卡下班,我不想进去
I want you to punch us out. I don't wanna come in.
我有个不能破坏的约会
I got an unbreakable date.
跟我妻子
With my wife.
我妻子
My wife.
跟我妻子,你这笨蛋
With my wife, you moron.
我妻子
My wife!
天哪
Jesus Christ
木栅栏凹进去了
the palisades caved in.
整个晚上我们都必须工作
All night we gotta work.
噢,好了 - 不行算了
Oh, come on. - No way. Forget about it.
算了
Forget about it.
不行
No way!
嘿,小妞,今天晚上我们无论如何都会工作
Hey, chick, there is no way we're gonna work tonight.
对
Right.
好
bravo!
最后一个出来的就是臭鸡蛋
Last one outs a rotten egg!
嘘
Shh.
噢,顿尼,别对孩子们大叫,我不想出任何错
Oh, Tony, don't yell at the kids. I don't want anything to go wrong.
你妈妈很不安,上车
Your mother's terribly nervous. Get in the car.
别对孩子们大叫,拜托,别叫
Don't yell at the kids. Please. Don't yell.
都出去...玛丽亚,上车
Everybody takes it out - Maria, get in that car.
安吉洛,你的鞋子呢? - 上车,快,玛丽亚
Angelo, where are your shoes? - Get in the car. Come on, Maria.
不♥穿♥鞋子不能走,给
You can't go without your shoes. Here.
嘿,顿尼,再带一件运动衫,厚一点的
Hey, Tony, bring another sweater too. A heavier sweater.
玛丽亚,你带上睡衣了吗? -带了
Maria, have you got your pajamas? - I've got the pajamas.
好的噢,顿尼,到后面把安吉洛的自行车骑来,好吗?
Okay. Oh, Tony, get Angelo's bicycle from in back too, will ya?
我想他没听见 -好吧,我去骑 我去骑没关系
I don't think he heard ya. - Okay. I'll get it. I'll get it. Never mind.
快上去,坐下,好的
Come on. Get in there. Sit down. All right.
妈妈在哪 - 坐到后面去
Where's mom? - Sit back in the seat.
妈妈在哪 - 她去骑安吉洛的自行车了
Where's mom? - She's gone to get Angelo's bicycle.
来你抬后面
Here. You get the back.
抬好了吗?好的 怎么样,行了吗?
Got it? Okay. How about it? All right?
好了 - 小心你的手
Yeah. - Watch your fingers.
要关上吗? - 轮子,那个轮子
Will it close? - Wheel. It's that wheel. It's -
关好车厢噢 - 好的 好了
keep the trunk - - Oh, well. That's all right.
我来开车 - 好吧 上车,孩子们
I'll drive. - Okay. Get in the car, kids.
好的 小心你的手 - 都坐好了
All ight. Watch your fingers. - Everybody in now.
我不想去 - 坐到后面去
I don't wanna go. - Get in the backseat.
好了 亲一下 - 好的,妈妈我们都好了
Come on. Give me a kiss. - Okay, mom. We're all set.
好的,好的 - 再见,妈妈
Okay, okay. - Bye, mom.
把手拿进去,再见,把手拿进去
Get your fingers in. Good-bye. Get your fingers.
等等,妈妈
[ Engine starts I - Wait a minute, mother.
妈妈,听着如果发生任何事...
Mom, listen. If anything happens -
任何事我是说,如果他们难以忍♥受,就告诉我
anything. I mean, if they're impossible, I want you to call me.
我不管是白天还是夜晚,明白吗?
I don't care if it's day or night. Do you understand?
好的 - 听见我说什么了吗?妈妈
Yes. All ight. - You hear what I'm saying, ma?
听见了 - 因为我不想在这个上有任何错误
Yes. - Because I don't want any slipups on this.
我不希望你有任何细 小的事情不告诉我
I don't want you getting chickenshit and not calling me.
亲爱的,我能照顾好他们 - 我不希望你说...
Darling, I can take care of them. - I don't want you saying...
“梅布尔玩得很高兴我不想打扰她”...
“Mabel's having a wonderful time. I don't want to disturb her'...
当我的孩子躺在那里流血的时候
While one of my kids is lying there bleeding.
好的 - 好吗?
All right. - Okay?
好的 - 很好,走吧,走吧
All right. - All right. Take off. Let's go.
别打破我的头,坐下,都坐回去,都坐回去
Don't break my head. Sit down. Everybody back. Everybody back.
好的都坐回去坐回去
Okay. All right. Get back. Sit back.
都坐好了 -走
Everybody in? - Go.
好的,转弯,好的
All right. Turn your wheel. Okay.
妈妈 - 好了
Mom. - Okay.
好了,等等
Okay. All right. Wait a minute.
好,走 好了,走
Okay. Go. All right. All right. Go.
走,再见,走
[ Car stalls, restarts I - Go. Good-bye. Go.
走 - 再见,妈妈
Go. - Bye, mom.
好的,走
That's it. Go.
不该让他们走的,我不知道
Shouldn't have let 'em go. I don't know.
我不该让他们走的
I shouldn't have let 'em go.
我不该让他们走的,该死!
I shouldn't have let 'em go. Damn.
我不该让他们走的
I shouldn't have let 'em go.
嘿,慢点,慢点,慢点
Hey. Easy, easy, easy.
走走
Keep walking. Keep moving.
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
维托,到那里去,让他们开始,我想跟埃迪说话
Vito, go out there and get 'em started. I wanna talk to Eddie.
怎么了,你担心什么吗?尼克
What's wrong? You worried about somethin', Nick?
是的,是的,他有心事
Yeah, yeah. He's got somethin' on his mind.
你为什么不去?我要跟他说话
Why don't you go. I want to talk to him.
好吧,但是如果你需要 一只好耳朵 - 好的,谢谢
Okay. But if you need a good ear. - Right. Thanks.
快,好的
Come on. That's right.
我答应她今晚回家的
I promised her on my life I'd be home tonight.
我向她保证今晚将是一个 爱情的夜晚,特别的夜晚
I promised her that this night was gonna be a love night, a special night, somethin'.
我不知道会发生这种事情
I didn't know this goddamn thing was gonna happen.
半夜三更总水管破裂
Water main in the middle of the night.
你肯定跟她电♥话♥都没打
Bet you didn't even call her.
我不能跟她打电♥话♥ 我怎么跟她打电♥话♥
I can't call her. How am I gonna call her?
她已经把孩子们送到她妈妈那里了
She already sent the kids to her mother's.
她会爬墙,摔盘子,大叫的
She'll climb the walls, break dishes, scream.
梅布尔是个脆弱的,敏感的女人
Mabel's a delicate, sensitive woman.
梅布尔不疯
Mabel"s not crazy.
她是与众不同的,她不疯,所以别叫她疯子
She's unusual. She's not crazy, so don't say she's crazy.
这个女人做饭,缝衣服,铺床,洗浴室
This woman cooks, sews, makes the bed, washes the bathroom.
她有什么疯的
What the hell is crazy about that?
我承认,我不明白她做的事情
I don't understand what she's doing. I admit that.
但是我想我知道她对我很痴狂
But I think I know. She's mad at me.
好吧,给她打电♥话♥ - 你知道,她有点问题,埃迪
Well, call her. - You see, there's something wrong with her, Eddie.
给她打电♥话♥ - 她跟普通人不同
Call her. - She's not like a normal person.
你知道,这个女人会撞车...
This woman, you know, she could get hit by a car...
会烧房♥子
Burn down the house.
天哪 我不知道她能做什么
Jesus Christ. I don't know what she can do.
嗨,宝贝
Hi, baby.
听着,我这里遇到麻烦了,市区的总水管破了
Listen, I'm in trouble down here. The - the water main downtown here burst.
水管破了,整个水管都破了...
The thing busted. The whole thing is busted...
这里到处都是水
And there's water all over the place.
所以...
So...
我现在还在这里,我爱你
I'm down here now. I love ya.
没事,尼克 请相信我没事
It's fine, Nick. Please believe me. It's fine.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
宝贝,我会补偿你的,我明天不上班
Baby, I'm gonna make this up to ya. I'm not goin' to work tomorrow.
我明天逃工,我们明天呆在一起
I'm gonna take the day off tomorrow, and we're gonna be together tomorrow.
整天呆在一起好吗,宝贝
All day. All right, sweetheart?
好
Yeah.
好的,宝贝
Okay, sweetheart.
你是我的女孩
You're my girl.
嘿,尼克 快点,尼克 快
Hey, Nick! Come on, Nick! Come on!
快走,快
Get on there. Come on!
有时候看起来是那样,有时候不是
Sometimes it looks that way, and sometimes it doesn't
嘿 -嗨
Hee. - Hi
嗨
hi.
嘿,你知道尼克今晚爽了我的约吗?
Hey, you know Nick stood me up tonight?
我把孩子们都送到我妈妈那里去之后
After I got the kids over at my mother's and everything.
我为什么要在乎
Why do I care?
我叫...加森·克劳斯
My name is... Garson cross.
是的,我知道 -你知道?
Yeah, I know. - You - you know?
电影精选列表