You saw Nick? - Here are all the people.
尼克 - 见到你太开心了,梅布尔
Nick. - I'm very happy to see you, Mabel.
一定很难吧
Must have been hard.
对不起,让你一个人承受那事
I'm sorry to have been the one to have done the committing.
我知道 - 但我知道你知道的...
I know. - But I know that you know...
那是最好的事
That it was the best thing.
把我希望我们能再做朋友
So I hope we can be friends again.
别提过去了,医生
Don't talk about the past, doctor.
你好,梅布尔
Hello, Mabel.
这是蒂娜,你好,梅布尔,你的气色真好
It's Tina. Hi, Mabel. You look great. Great.
孩子们一直都很好,没吵没闹,没有生病
The children have been fine. No calls, no fever.
你好,梅布尔 - 妈妈很好,尼克也一直很健康
Hello, Mabel. - Mama's good, and Nicky's always healthy.
你太棒了,真的太棒了
You look wonderful. Just wonderful.
我们又见到你了,很开心...
And we're happy to see you again...
让这欢迎仪式缩短一点吧
And let us all cut our welcoming speeches short...
因为我非常非常饿了
Because I'm very, very hungry...
我相信你一定也饿了
And I'm sure you must be hungry too.
好的,阿道弗,我们去吃东西
Okay, Adolph. We're all going to eat.
你真美,气色这么好
You look great. You really look good.
你好吗,我是梅布尔的妈妈 - 你真好 天哪,你太性感了
How do you do? I'm Mabel's mother. You look good. God, you look sexy.
这是她爸爸乔治 - 她看上真健康
And this is her father George. - She looks wonderful.
真的很健康 - 哦
She does look wonderful. - Oh.
非常,非常好
Very, very good.
我们去吃午餐或者去看电影,好吗?
And we'll go to lunch, or go to a movie, huh?
我们去吧,好吗? - 我想喝一杯又好又热的咖啡
We'll go, right? Okay? - I could use a nice, hot cup of coffee.
会的,就像我...
And I'm sure that you are, like me...
好吗? - 一个抚养的男人...
All right? - A man of breeds...
饿了
That is hungry.
去看看能不能找到一杯咖啡
Let's see if we can find a cup of coffee.
你一定是饿了,我们去弄一点吃的
Of course you're hungry. We'll do something about that.
非常感谢 - 我想你们年轻人,不觉得食物有多重要
Thank you very much. - I don't think the young people think enough about how important food is.
我能看看孩子吗? - 他们在吃鸟之类的东西
Could I see the children? - They go about eating like birds.
等等好吗,你就这样进去,他们会哭的...
Why don't you wait a minute? You go in there, they're gonna start to cry...
你也会哭的,大家都会受到感染
And you're gonna start to cry, and everybody's gonna get so emotional.
我觉得这样更好一点,亲爱的 - 现在我就想见见孩子们
I think it's better. Sweetie. - I've gotta see the children now.
- 好吧,去吧 - 他们在哪里?
在那儿,去吧,亲爱的
They're in there. Go ahead, dear. Go in.
她怎么不能见孩子呢 - 你觉得她的气色不好吗?
[ Margaret I why shouldn't she see the children? - You do think she looks good?
嗨 妈妈 -嗨 妈妈
[ Maria I hi, mom. - Hi, mom.
嗨,妈妈
Hi, mom.
嗨 妈妈 -嗨 妈妈
Hi, mom. - Hi, mom.
我爱你,妈妈
I love you, mom.
我爱你 妈妈 -好了 行了
Love you, mama. - Okay. Enough now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈妈,一切都好吗?
Is everything okay, mom?
是的
Yes.
都过去那么久了
It's just been such a long time.
你好,香蕉
Oh, hello, banana.
你好,我的小香蕉,你好吗?
Hello, my little banana. How are ya?
我好想你啊
I missed you.
玛丽亚在哪里?
Where's Maria?
玛丽亚,过来让我看看你
Maria, come on over here and see me.
你要我过去吗?
You want me to come over to you?
你想过来就过来吧 - 你想这样吗?
If you want to. - You want me?
你想过来就过来
If you want to.
好吧,那么我就让在这儿
All right. I'll just stay here then.
觉得更好点了吗,妈妈
Are you feeling better, mom?
肚子不痛了吧
Haven't got any more stomachaches?
我是说,你没有头痛了吧
I mean, haven't got any more headaches?
没有,我...我只是尽量不让自己激动
No. I - I'm just trying very hard not to get excited.
好吧
Okay.
现在不要有情绪,我真的想冷静下来
No emotions now. I really want to be calm.
我真的想...
I really did miss -
现在够了 - 你累了吗?
that's enough now. - Are you tired or anything?
你的气色很好,妈妈,你好吗?
You look great, mom. How are ya?
我会想念你的手的
I'm gonna kiss your hand.
你想我们吗?
How you - did you miss us?
哦 医生 - 哦 不,这...
Oh, doc. - Oh. No, it's -
哦 非常对不起 - 不 这是我的错
gee, I'm terribly sorry. - No, it's my fault.
不,我把沙发拉开了,我以为你看到了
No, I pulled the chair out, and I thought you saw me.
瞧,亲爱的
Look, hon.
大家都心情很好,但我想我们还是让你静一静...
Everybody is having a good time here, but I think we should leave you alone...
你要好好休息一下
So that you can relax.
我们等到一起吃晚餐吧
You're staying for dinner.
我能等到吃晚餐...
I would stay for dinner...
但是 这太难以置信了
But, uh, uh, it's unbelievable.
如果你想吃意大利面的话,我就不能呆在这儿了
If you're gonna have spaghetti, I can't stay.
乔治 - 我不能呆在这儿,因为我吃过了
George. - I can't stay because I can't eat it.
坐下 - 这不是冒犯,我只是不喜欢意大利面
Sit down! - No offense. I just don't like spaghetti.
我不是吃意大利面的人 - 坐下,乔治
I'm not a spaghetti man. - Sit down, George!
你别叫我坐下 - 爸爸
Don't you tell me to sit down! - Dad.
拜托
Come on.
我跟你一起坐,爸爸
I'll sit down here with you, dad.
你想坐哪都随便,亲爱的
You can sit anywhere you like, hon.
非常高兴见到你一家人团聚了
I'm very happy to see my family.
我看上去漂亮吗,爸爸
Do I look pretty, dad?
你很漂亮,亲爱的
You look beautiful, hon.
你认为我会没事吗? - 你会很好的
You think I'm gonna be all right? - You're gonna be fine.
很好很好的
Just fine.
梅布尔,亲爱的
Mabel, honey.
为什么你不过去跟你妈妈坐坐
Why don't you go over and sit with your mother?
去跟你妈妈坐坐吧,亲爱的
Go sit with your mother, hon.
过来 抱歉 离开几分钟
Come on. Excuse us for a minute.
来吧,别担心,会没事的
Come on. Don't worry. It's all right.
我跟你在一起,你不会做错什么的 - 我不知道怎么做
I'm with you. There's nothing you can do wrong. - [Don't know what to do.
你不会做错什么的 -我不知道你想要什么
There's nothing you can do wrong. - I don't know what you want.
我只想要你随便一点,这是你的家
I just want you to be yourself. This is your house.
跟他们一起玩,融合在一起 - 我不知道怎么...我不能
The hell with them! Up theirs! The hell with them! - [Don't know what to - I can't
只须随便一点,随便一点 - 不行
just be yourself. Be yourself. - Can't.
来吧
[ Nick mimics Mabel's sputters I come on.
开心一点,来吧
Be happy. Come on.
来吧,来吧
Come on. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
就这样,这才乖
That's right. That-a-girl.
瞧
Look. [ Mimics Mabel's sputters I
吧吧吧就这样
ba! Ba! Ba! That's it huh?
好了,说一下“吧-吧.”
All right. Give me a 'ba-ba.”
吧 吧
Ba-ba.
再说一句
Give me another 'ba-ba.”
吧 吧
Ba-ba.
再说一句“吧 吧.”吧吧
Give me a better “ba-ba.” - Ba-ba.
不,大声一点
No! A real “ba-ba.”
来吧
Come on.
好了,大家都去餐厅了 我们去开派对吧
All right. Everybody in the dining room. We're gonna have a party.
走吧
Come on.
来吧,来吧,去开心一下
Come on. Come on. Let's make it like a house. Come on.
我们都要玩开心一点
Let's enjoy ourselves.
我们都来温暖一下
Let's have a little warmth here.
蒂娜,你准备好了吗? - 我们准备好了
Tina, you ready? We're ready.
进来吧,医生
Go on in, doc. Come on.
妈妈,跟大伙儿说说话吧,热情一点 - 好的
Mama, talk to the people. Be a host. - Okay, okay.
嗨,嗨,兹谱 - 嗨
Hi. Hi, zepp. - Hi
你好 兹谱医生 - 你好 托尼
hi, Dr. zepp! - Hello, Tony.
嗨 托尼 - 嗨
Hi. Hi, Tony. - Hi!
嗨,玛丽亚 - 嗨,安吉洛
Hi, Maria. - Hi, Angelo.
你好,亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
嗨,玛丽亚
Hi, Maria.
好了 - 你好,亲爱的
Okay. - Hello, darling.
我要这个,兹谱医生 - 好的,亲爱的
I'll get this one, Dr. zepp. - Sure, sweetheart.
我... - 她帮了很大的忙
She's a great helper.
也许他们要水 - 是的
Maybe they need wafer. - I think so.
电影精选列表