Let's get something to arink. - Yeah. Come on.
你好吗,你去哪儿了?
[ Man I how are ya? How are ya? Where ya been?
外面好湿,天哪,我湿透了
It's wet out there. God, I'm soaked.
大家到这里来
Everybody's here.
你好,尼克 - 梅布尔呢?
Hello, Nick. How are ya? - Where's Mabel?
你好,尼克 - 尼克
Hi, Nick. - Nick.
嘿,尼克
Hey, Nick.
嘿
Hey.
嗨,尼克 - 尼克
Hi, Nick. Nick.
嗨,尼克 - 尼克
Hey, Nick. Nick.
啊,你是... - 维克托的妻子
Ah, you're, uh - - Victor's wife.
哦,对呀,你好吗?
Oh, yeah! How are ya?
天哪,你真会接吻
Jesus Christ! You're a terrific kisser.
谢谢,听我说,亲爱的 - 这里好多人啊
Thank you. Listen, darling. - You got a lot of people here.
这里没什么喝的没有酒,没有啤酒,没有可乐,什么都没有
There's nothing to drink here. No wine, no beer, no coke. Nothing.
是的,她有很多朋友
Yeah. Uh, well, she had a lot of friends.
梅布尔回家了,你不觉得应该弄一点东西来吗?
With Mabel coming home and all, don't you think you ought to have at least a little something?
好了,我会做好这事 - 好的,亲爱的
All right. I'll take care of that. - All right, darling.
好想法,尼克 好想法
Good thought, Nick. Good thought.
嘿,尼克,你好吗,小可爱
Hey, Nicky, baby. How are ya, you little fruitcake?
嘿,你把你的套服穿起来了
Hey, you got your confirmation suit on?
你好,尼克
Hello, Nick.
这些人都怎么... - 阿道弗,你好吗?
What are all these people - - Adolph, how are ya?
很好,很好 - 很高兴你来了
Fine. Fine. - Good to have you here.
尼克
Nick.
迪诺在找你,他说他有消息
Dino's looking for you, says he's got a message.
- 什么消息? - 不知道
什么消息? - 他只是说有消息
What's the message? - He just said it's a message.
好消息,坏消息?
Good message? Bad message?
我妈妈呢 ?
Where's my mother?
妈妈 - 过来
Mama? - Come over here.
过来
Come over here.
这些是怎么回事?你疯了吗,你是不是疯了?
What is all this? Are you crazy? Have you gone out of your mind?
妈妈,我们说过,在梅布尔回家时要举♥行♥一个派对的,还记得吗?
Mama, we said we were gonna have a party when Mabel came home, right?
什么派对?只要家人,只要家里人
What party? The family. Only the family.
这到底是什么鬼派对,家里没有可口可乐
What the hell kind of a party is this? There's no Coca-Cola in the house.
没有酒,没有啤酒,什么都没有 - 你在说什么,可口可乐
No wine, no beer, nothing. - What are you talking about, Coca-Cola?
可口可乐 - 这是怎么回事
Coca-Cola. - What's going on here?
你好,阿道弗,你是家里人啊
Hello, Adolph. You're one of the family.
南希
Nancy.
你好
Hello.
你在这里干什么,你打了电♥话♥给我
What are you doin' here? - You called me.
你叫我来这里的,还记得吗?
You told me to be here. Remember?
埃迪不在这里
Eddie's not here.
你了解埃迪的
You know Eddie.
哦,你来了 - 是的
Oh, you came. - Yes.
我爱梅布尔
I love Mabel.
我知道你爱她 - 我爱梅布尔
I know you do. I love Mabel.
你觉得这些人在这里没事吗?
You think this is all right? All these people here?
是啊 - 你不觉得太多了一点
Yes. - You don't think it's too much?
你真想知道我是怎么想的?你是个混♥蛋♥
You really want to know what I think? You're a shit.
你把她送走了,你要去接她回来
You sent her away. You could have picked her up.
太多人了
It is too much.
嘿,尼克,能跟你聊一会儿吗?
Hey, Nick. Can I talk to you a minute?
能和你聊聊吗? - 什么事
Can I talk to you? - What's the matter?
我觉得你不该呆在这儿
Look, I don't think I oughta stay here.
我不认识梅布尔,里面的许多人我都不认识,尤其是他们老婆
I don't know Mabel, and I don't know too many of the people inside - especially their wives.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
嘿
Hey.
大家到里面去
Everybody back inside!
不能站在走廊上
You can't stand out on the porch!
惊喜派对!大家都想被发现吗?
Surprise party! Everybody's gonna be lookin'?
不能站在那儿
Can't stand out there!
喂,你快进去
Hey, you! Come on! Inside!
别添乱了
Let's do it right!
尼克,你妈妈有话要跟你说 - 什么事
Nick, your mama has to talk to you. - What about?
尼克,这些人不该呆在这里,他们得走
Nick, these people can't stay here. They gotta go.
好的,你就做吧
All right. You do it!
好的,好的 - 我知道这是错的
Okay. Okay. - I know it's wrong!
不能那么做,不能叫他们走
I can't do it! Can't tell 'em not to go - to go.
好吧 - 你要这么做,快做吧
Okay. - You do it. Go ahead.
好了 - 妈妈,你真想我这样做
Okay. - Mama, you want me to do it?
你不做我做 - 做吧
I'll do it. - Do it
别麻烦了
stop sweating.
各位,安静,请安静
Everybody, quiet. Please, quiet.
各位,请安静 - 安静
Please, everybody. - Quiet!
妈妈有事要说 - 喂,闭嘴
Mama has an announcement. - Hey. Shut up.
嘘 - 安静,大家请安静
Shh. - Quiet! Everybody, please.
闭嘴
Shut up!
请安静
Quiet in here, please.
你们都知道尼克爱你们
Now, you know that Nicky loves you all.
我也爱你们,现在在梅布尔出院之日...
I love you all. Now, you should know better to come here on a day like this...
你们知道应该来这里庆贺
When Mabel's coming out of the hospital.
我不怪你们,但我要说的是,她随时都会到
I'm not blaming you, but I'm saying the girl'll be here any minute.
你们必须得走,马上
And you must go home. Immediately.
等等 等等 - 拜托
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. - Please.
等等,谢谢你们的光临
Wait a minute. I want to thank you all for coming.
非常感谢,我会替你们每一个,向梅布尔问好的
Thank you very much. And I'm gonna give my respect to Mabel from every one of ya.
很不好意思,让你们穿整洁来到这里...
I'm sorry I got you over here, suits and ties and...
但是妈妈说的对,人太多了一点
But mama's right. Just too many.
好吧
All right.
明天见
See ya tomorrow.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
拜拜 拜拜
Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
我去开车,好吧?
I'll go get the car, okay?
如果你不想走,就不要走,但我想说的是,如果你想来就来吧
If you don't wanna go, don't go. But I'm saying if you wanna come, come.
对,我会来的
Yeah, I'll come.
我们去喝一杯吧
Let's go have a drink. Come on.
来吧,去喝一杯,稍后见吧
Come on and have a drink. We'll see you later.
非常感谢,尼克 - 好了,尼克
Thanks a lot, Nick. - Okay, Nick.
拜拜,妈妈 - 拜拜
Bye-bye, mama. - Bye-bye.
你上车了吗? - 晚安,尼克
Are you getting the car? - Good night, Nick.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
[意大利语]
再见 再见
Arrivederci. - Arrivederci
保重 吉诺
take care, gino.
拜拜 拜拜 - 好的
Bye-bye. Bye-bye. - All right.
拜拜 拜拜
Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
嘿 尼克 -嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick. Hey, Nick.
你好,梅布尔,你好吗?!亲爱的,多保重
Hello, Mabel. How are ya, sweetie? Take care, honey.
想来随时都可以来,我会来接你的
Anytime. Whenever you want. I'll pick you up.
你会喜欢的 - 再见 宝贝
You will love it. - See ya, honey.
嗨,梅布尔。我知道你不认识我...
Hi, Mabel. I know you don't know me...
但是我是尼克的朋友
But I'm a friend of uh, nicks.
维托,你认识维托吧,格利马尔蒂
Vito. You know vito. Grimaldi
我是玛丽,他妻子
I'm Mary, his wife.
如果你有什么需要的,请告诉我
And if you - anything you need, just let me know.
请告诉我
Please let me know.
外面真的好潮湿 - 哦,梅布尔,亲爱的,你太棒了
It's really wet out here. - Oh, Mabel, darling. You look wonderful.
上帝喜欢你,你太美了 我爱你,亲爱的
God love ya. You look terrific. I love you, sweetheart.
我们很快会见面的 好吗? -你好吗?
I'll see you soon, okay? - How are ya?
孩子啊
Boy. Phew.
梅布尔,你的气色真好
Mabel. You look fine.
休息好了
Rested.
见到我太高兴了,亲爱的
I'm so happy to see you, darling.
哦
Ohl
你饿吗,想吃东西吗?
are you hungry? Would you want something to eat?
不想 - 不想
No. - No?
打个招呼,向大家打个招呼好吗?
Well, will you say hel - your hellos to everybody?
见到尼克了吗? - 大家都在这里
电影精选列表