Uh, I - I wonder if you've been aware of that or not.
这是谁做的这些,谁把这些衣服拿出来的?
Who did all this? Where did all these - who took all these clothes out?
谁做的? -我
Who did this? - Me.
谁,你?
Who took - you?
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do this?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?这里不是你的家
Why? This is not your house.
好了,起来,起来
Come on. Get up. Get up.
穿衣服,别站在那里,穿衣服
Now get dressed! Don't stand there! Get dressed!
把这个脱下来,穿衣服,快点
Take this off and get dressed. Come on.
穿上,把这些都收起来
Put it on. Pick this all up now.
你哥哥约翰呢?
Where's your brother John?
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
艾德丽安,把这些衣服脱下来,快点,我们要回家了
Adrienne, take off those clothes. Come on. We're going home.
爸爸帮你穿衣服
Daddy will help you dress.
约翰,你的衣服呢? -楼下
John, where's your clothes? - Downstairs.
下楼去拿 -是,先生
Go downstairs and get 'em. - Yes, sir.
真抱歉 -是的
I'm awfully sorry. - Yes.
我真的想做得很好的
I really wanted it to be nice.
我知道
I know you aid.
玛丽亚 玛丽亚,你去哪儿,玛丽亚
Maria. Maria, where are you going, Maria?
玛丽亚,过来,玛丽亚 -玛丽亚,过来,过来
Maria. Come here, Maria. - Maria, come here. Come over -
玛丽亚,过来 -好了,玛丽亚
Maria, come here. - Please, Maria.
你怎么什么衣服都没穿,亲爱的
Why aren't you having any clothes on, darling?
谁把你衣服脱掉的?这孩子光着身子
Who took your clothes? This kid is naked.
好了,妈妈,过来,谁把你的衣服脱掉的
All right, mama. Come here. Now, who took off your clothes?
告诉爸爸,谁把你的衣服脱掉的?嗯?
Tell daddy. Who took off your clothes? Hmm?
谁把你的衣服脱掉的?告诉爸爸
Who took off your clothes? Please tell daddy.
妈妈 -谁?妈咪?
Mama. - Who? Mommy?
妈咪把你的衣服脱掉的?亲爱的
Mommy took your clothes off, darling?
好吧,走,我们去穿衣服
All right. Come on. We'll get some clothes on.
快点
Hurry up.
好了,好了,别管她,别管她
All right. Thats it. Just - just leave her alone. Leave her alone!
这究竟是怎么回事?你在我家做什么?
What the hell is goin' on here? What are you doin' in my room?
我能跟你谈谈吗? -出去
Can I talk to you a minute? - Get out!
尼克
Nick.
看见你让我做什么了吗?啊?
See what you made me do? Huh?
开派对?出去
Having a party? Get out of here.
带上你的孩子们出去
Take your kids and get out of here.
约翰,你的鞋子呢? -在楼上
John, where's your shoes? - Upstairs.
上去...上楼去,找到穿上
Go up - go upstairs, find 'em, put "em on.
艾德丽安,把这些收起来
Adrienne, help pick this stuff up.
好的,快收拾干净
Good. All right. Come on. Clean up.
算了,走吧
Forget about that. Just get out.
走吧,宝贝,我们走,来吧
Come on, honey. Let's go. Come on.
约翰
John.
什么? -约翰,好了,快点,你的鞋子呢?
What? - John. Well, come on. Where's your shoes?
我找不到
[Can't find 'em.
你去哪?
Where you goin'?
听着,我受够你了,你的孩子们,你的妻子,你们全家
Look, I'm fed up with you, your kids, your wife and your whole family!
我要接我的孩子
I'm gonna get my kid!
噢,住手
[Mama I ooh! Stop it!
尼克,尼克,尼克
Nicky! Nicky! Nicky!
妈妈,天哪 -你会杀了他的,住手
Mama, for Christ's sake! - You're gonna kill him! Stop!
出去,走
Get out of here! Get out of here!
出去,我会杀了你和你的孩子们 -约翰,走
Get out! I'll kill you and your kids! - John, come on.
出去,呆在你家里
Now get outta here and stay on your side!
你在做什么
What the hell are you doin'?
出去,你在做什么?走
Get outta here! What are you doin'? Get out!
兹谱医生在吗?
Is Dr. zepp there?
是谁?凯瑟琳,兹谱医生去哪了
Who's this? Katherine, where's Dr. zepp?
我一直在等,他没来
Well, I've been waiting. He's not here.
好吧,他能去哪呢,凯瑟琳
Well where could he be, Katherine?
不,没人生病,梅布尔疯了
No, nobody's sick. Mabel's crazy.
兹谱医生在哪?
Where's Dr. zepp?
我是说,他在哪,凯瑟琳 -他就来
I mean, where is he, Katherine? - He's on his way.
妈的,他没来 -请别这样对我说话
Well, goddamn it, he's not here! - Please don't talk to me like that.
对不起,凯瑟琳 他会不会中途在哪停留呢
I'm sorry, Katherine. Now, could he stop off anyplace or what?
不会 -我是说要5分钟还是要10分钟,要多久?
No. - I mean, is it gonna be five minutes or 10 minutes? What is it gonna be?
天哪
Jesus Christ!
天哪
Jesus Christ!
没关系
Never mind.
别起来,别动,你不要动
Don't get up. Don't move. You don't move.
妈
Ma!
妈妈
Ma! Ma!
不呆在那里,否则我会杀了你
No. Just stay there, or I'll kill ya!
不需要你的帮助,我自己拿烟
Don't need your help! Get my own cigarettes.
不需要任何人的帮助
Don't need anybody's help.
我自己做
My own.
你会被送到精神病院的
You're gonna be committed.
到医院,直到你变好
Goin' to the hospital until you get better.
你只是...
You just, uh -
你尴尬,你行为古怪,就这样
you got embarrassed, and you made a jerk of yourself. That's all.
我每天都行为古怪,我...
[ Sputters I I make a jerk of myself every day. I'm -
我不生你的气
I'm not sore at you.
我是说,你打了我 你以前从没打过我,我...
I mean, you hit me. You never did that before. I -
没感觉到,那是不是你...
didn't feel that, if that's what you -
感觉很坏的原因
you feel bad about.
我一直理解你,你一直理解我...
I always understood you, and you always understood me...
一直都是...
And that was always just...
这样,是的
How it was, and that's it.
“直到死神将我们分开” 尼克这是你说的
“Till death do us part,” Nick. You said it.
记得吗?他说,“梅布尔·莫顿森,你愿意选这个人吗?”
Remember? He said, 'do you, Mabel mortensen, take this man?”
“我愿意”“我愿意”,尼克...
'1do.” “1 do,” Nick.
“我愿意”
“©1do.”
记得嘛,我说...
Remember, I said...
“行的,因为我已经,怀孕了”
'It's gonna work because I'm already pregnant.”
现在别让那种想法让你失控
Don't let that mind run away on you now.
记得你是怎样笑的吗?
Remember how you laughed?
不要,梅布尔 -尼克,你笑了
Don't, Mabel. - Nick. You laughed.
不要 -你不记得了吗?
Don't. - Don't you remember?
他像癞蛤♥蟆♥一样疯狂
And he was mad as a big toad.
别这样
Don't do that.
嘿,别伤心
Hey, don't be sad.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
嘿 -我们有足够的时间弄清楚,对吗?
Hey. - We had plenty of time fo find that out, didn't we?
你和我知道
You and I know.
看见了吗?尼克,我们就是这么接近
You see that, Nick? That's how close we are.
他们不能把我们拉开,他们不能强迫我们分开
And they can't pull us apart. They can't force us apart.
因为...
'Cause...
我们是一起的
We're together.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
别这么说,亲爱的
Don't say that, honey.
我不生你的气,我没疯
I'm not sore at you. I'm not mad or anything.
梅布尔...
Mabel...
不要
Don't.
你坐在那里假装...
You sit there and pretend you -
所有这些没用的...你知道
all of that doesn't mean - and you know.
你知道
You know.
是我们
It's us.
你跟他们外出 -安静
You're going with them out there on the outside. - Be stl
我们应该在里面的,我们一直都在那里 -闭嘴
and we're supposed to be on the inside. We were always there. - Shut up!
你这小...
You little...
极小的...
Teeny...
小...
Skinny, little...
臭虫
Bug!
尼克怎么了
Nick. What's wrong?
没事,都结束了
It's all ight. It's all over
哈罗,梅布尔
hello, Mabel.
噢,梅布尔,天哪,你真漂亮
电影精选列表