我知道,加森有火吗?
I know, Garson. You got a light?
有 - 有酒吗?
Sure. - And a drink?
有,我刚结账,我喝够了
Sure. I just got paid. I'm loaded.
你想喝什么?
What's your pleasure?
西格拉姆
Seagram's.
西格拉姆和什么?
Seagram's and what?
七冠
Seven crowns.
西格拉姆和七冠和什么?
Seagram's and seven crowns and what?
装到瓶子里
In the bottle.
服务员,给我一杯冰水
Bartender, give me a glass of ice.
来了,放在这里 - 那边
There we go. Over here? - Put it right there.
拿起那个西格拉姆七...西格拉姆七
And, uh, take that seagram seven... - Seagram seven.
给女士倒酒 - 给女士倒酒
And pour the lady a drink. - Pour the lady a drink.
行了吗? - 继续倒
How's that? - Keep goin'.
继续倒? - 继续倒
Keep goin'? - Keep goin'.
好的
Okay.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
啊
Ah.
伙计,你真渴
Boy, you were thirsty.
噢,我以为是你的
Oh, I thought they were yours.
我从香槟不能得到乐趣
J I get no kick from champagne j
只有酒不让我发抖
j mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all
告诉我怎么会是真的
j so then tell me how can it be true g
我从你那里会得到乐趣
j that I get a kick out of you g
唱歌♥ -我不会唱歌♥
sing. - I can't sing.
唱歌♥ - 我不会唱歌♥
sing. - I can't sing.
我从高高地飞在空着的
J I get no kick from a plane
载着我丈夫的飞机上,不能得到乐趣
j flying too high with some guy in the sky is my gg
听着,我们找个安静些的地方好吗?
Listen. Why don't we go to someplace where it's a little quieter?
我...
L, uh -
我应该带你到我那里去的,但是...
I'd take you to my place, but, uh...
那里不是很整洁
It's not very tidy.
我们到你那里去,好吗?
Could we go to your place?
我们可以呼吸些新鲜空气,离开这乌烟瘴气
We could get some fresh air and get out of this smoke.
我们去你那里吧
Why don't we go to your place?
嗯? - 好,好
Hmm? - Yes. Yes.
好吧
Okay.
我们走吧
Why don't we just do that.
多少钱 - 三块五
What do I owe you, bartender? - $3.50.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你没事吧,宝贝?
Are you all right, sweetheart?
噢,请不要呕吐
Oh, please don't be sick.
靠着我
Just lean on me.
能睁开眼睛吗?好的,你起来了
Can you open your eyes? There you are. You're up now.
是这里,对吗?
This is the place, right? - Mm-hmm.
干...
What -
嘿,住手
Hey, cut it out.
听着,伙计住手
Listen, buddy. Knock it off.
嘿,不要把...把我...
Hey, don't! Put - put me -
住手
cut it out.
放开我
Let me go.
放开...我
Let... go.
有趣 真有趣
Funny thing. Just a funny thing.
尼克
Nick!
不,加森 加森·克劳斯
No, uh, Garson. Garson cross.
昨晚我送你回来的
I'm the one that brought you home last night.
你不必起来现在...
You don't have to get up. It's, uh...
还很早
Pretty early in the morning.
对不起打扰你了
I - I'm sorry if I disturbed ya.
我喜欢早起,踱步,自言自语
I - I like to get up early in the morning, walk around and talk to myself.
你在里面吗?
Are you in there?
谁是尼克?
Who - who's Nick?
你没有结婚,对吗?
You're not married, are ya?
我马上就得走了
I'm gonna have to leave in a minute now.
听着,如果你脑子里想的,这个叫尼克的家伙...
Listen, if this Nick fella's on your mind...
如果你认为我是对他的威胁...
And you consider me some kind of a threat to him...
或者如果你想用我来惩罚他,或者用他来惩罚我,算了
Or if you're trying to punish him with me or me with him, forget it!
我从没见过这个人
I never met the man.
别为我自责,如果你是在自责的话
And don't blame yourself for me if that's what you're doin'.
你在淋浴吗?
Are you in the shower?
好吧,只要淋浴还在流,你就没事
Okay, as long as the shower's runnin', then you're all right.
至少我希望你没事
At least I hope you're all right.
怎么了?
[ Groans I - What's the matter?
我没有心情玩,尼克
I'm not in the mood for games, Nick.
尼克·龙西蒂,梅布尔·龙西蒂
Nick longhetti. Mabel longhetti.
喝咖啡吗?
Want a cup of coffee?
我去倒杯咖啡
I'm gonna get a cup of coffee.
我不明白那个女人
I just don't understand that woman.
是我的错
It's my fault.
离过两次婚
Been divorced twice.
我似乎留不住女人
I just can't seem to keep a woman.
妈妈
Mama?
你觉得他怎么样?
Well, what do you think of him?
我是说,我知道你不会喜欢他,他不是你儿子,但是...
I mean, I know you can't like him. He's not your son, but -
妈妈
Mamal
孩子们
kids?
孩子们孩子们,你们在哪?
Kids! Kids, where are you?
尼克 尼克,我的孩子们在哪?
Nick. Nick, where are my kids?
快 -嘿,外面真冷
Come on. - Hey. It's cold out there.
快
Come on.
没人在家,嗯? -她在家
Nobody home, huh? - She's home.
是的
Yeah.
梅布尔?
Mabel?
随便点 -尼克,我能喝杯水吗?
Make yourselves at home. - Nick, can I get a glass of water?
可以,埃迪,让他们随便点
Yeah. Eddie, help 'em make themselves at home.
找位置坐下,伙计们让自己舒服些
Find a seat, fellas. Make yourselves comfortable.
梅布尔
Mabel.
嘿,尼克,我能用杯子吗? -可以
Hey, Nick, can I use a glass? - Yeah.
怎么了
What's the matter?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
没什么
Nothin'.
你跟谁一起? - 所有人
Who's with you? - Everybody.
吃了吗? - 没有
Did you eat? - No.
啊,尼克,你一定饿坏了
Aw, Nick, you must be starving.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
噢,我去...
Oh, I'll uh -
我去做点吃的
I'll get somethin'.
我去做点吃的
I'll get somethin'.
我去...
我很快就出去
I'll be right out there.
嘿好了,老兄
Hey. Come on, man.
一切都好吗,尼克?
Everything cool, Nick?
怎么样,老大?
What do you say, big man?
没事吧? - 梅布尔怎么样?
All right? - How's Mabel?
没事,很好 - 一切都好吗?
Yeah. Good. - Everything all right?
很好,来吧,伙计们,坐下休息一会
Good. Come on, fellas. Sit down and relax.
她没头痛吧? -没有,别傻了。坐下,别担心
She don't have one of her headaches? - No. Don't be silly. Sit down. Don't worry about it.
来吧,伙计们,随便一点
Let's go, fellas. Make yourselves at home here.
吉米...客厅
Jimmy, would you please - the living room.
嘿,这是梅布尔
Hey, this is Mabel.
出来,宝贝
Come on out here, honey. For -
你都认识吗?这是梅布尔,各位
you know everybody? This is Mabel. For everybody.
嗨,梅布尔 -嗨
Hi, Mabel. - Hj
嗨
hi.
你吃意大利面吗?
Would you like some spaghetti?
意大利面? - 是的,很好
Spaghetti? - Yeah, it's cool.
他们都吃意大利面吗?尼克 - 是的,是的
Do they all want spaghetti, Nick? - Yeah. Yeah.
你好吗?梅布尔 - 噢
How are you, Mabel? - Oh.
克兰西,你好吗? - 好
Clancy, how are you? - All right.
你好吗? - 噢,感觉怎么样
电影精选列表