给 - 给你椅子
Here. - Here's a chair. Here.
你有椅子吗?
Have you got a chair? You're a good girl.
真是个好女孩
[ Margaret I that's a good girl.
大家请坐
Everybody sit down.
还有另一张椅子 - 阿道弗,你坐这儿
Here's another chair. - Adolph, you sit here.
给你
There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能帮你吗,玛丽亚?
Can I help you out, Maria?
我坐这儿,你坐那儿 - 兹谱,你坐这儿
I'll get here. You get over there. - Zepp, you're here.
谢谢 - 小心你的包
Thank you. - Watch your bag.
梅布尔
Mabel.
谢谢,托尼
Thank you, Tony.
好了 好了 - 我们都坐好了
All right. - All right. Here we are.
蒂娜,我们准备好了,别像陌生人那样客气
Tina, we're ready. Stop acting like strangers. All right.
那么,你觉得怎么样可怕吗?
So, what was it like up there? Terrible?
好吗,坏吗,怎么样?
Good? Bad? What?
大家都在这里
Everybody's here.
看上去是像个派对
[ Mabel I seems like a party.
以前你应该也看过,我们有60个人在这儿
You should have seen it before. We had 60 people here.
有很多人在这里,没人觉得是个好主意... - 是的
Nobody thought it was a good idea to have a lot of people... - That's right.
但是我觉得那是个好主意
But I thought it was a good idea.
因为我觉得有朋友是很好的
'Cause I think friends are a good idea.
并且玩得开心就是个好主意
And good times are a good idea.
对吧,兹谱 - 对极了
Right, zepp? - Right on.
对吗,阿道弗? - 非常正确
Right, Adolph? - Absolutely so.
你知道吗?
You see?
我是说,聊过去没有意思
I mean, uh, no sense talking about the past.
过去的都过去了,成了往事
The past is the past. That's dead.
忘记过去吧
Forget about that.
从现在起就会很好了
Good times from now on.
那就是我们要的
That's what we're gonna have.
未来会变得越来越好的,越来越好...
Things are gonna get better and better and better...
会比我们想象得还要好越来越好
And then they'll get better than that, and then they'll get better.
对
Yea!
托尼,你看到了吗?
Tony, did you see that?
你看到你妈妈向我眨眼睛了吗?
Did you see your mother wink at me?
我想喝茶 - 好的,亲爱的
Could I have a cup of tea? - Yes, dear.
蒂娜在厨房♥准备东西
Tina's preparing some things in the kitchen, if youd like.
我进去一下
I'm gonna go in there a minute.
兹谱,你认为她没事了吧?
[ Margaret I zepp, uh, do you think she's all right?
她过去有一点疯... - 哦,妈妈
She's a little crazy in - - Oh, mama.
她很好啊 - 他们让她释放,你知道的
The girl's fine. - They gave her a release, you know. They gave -
妈,你看到她向我眨眼睛了吗? - 我看到了
ma, but did you see her wink at me? - Yeah, I saw her.
她眼睛里有眼神,你知道吗? - 蒂娜
But something in her eyes, you know. - Tina!
哦,不,不要 - 你太胖了
Oh, no, don't. Don't. - You're so fat!
天哪!我离开时,你有120磅 - 好了,妈妈,够了
My god, girl! You were 120 pounds when I left. - All right, mama. That's enough.
你怎么...你怎么变得那么胖
You were - what happ - how did you get so fat?
蒂娜,你去了那些地方并吃了一些...
Oh, Tina, you've gotta go fo one of those places and take some of that off
看看你的屁♥股♥,蒂娜,哦,我的天哪,蒂娜
look at your ass, Tina! Oh, my god, Tina!
太不可思议了你们看看...
That's fantastic! That's - did they see -
你看到蒂娜的屁♥股♥了吗?尼克,那屁♥股♥就像...
did you see Tina's ass? Nick, that ass is as -
我什么也没看到哦,那屁♥股♥...
I've never seen anything so - oh. Tha...
她的屁♥股♥很大,尼克,我离开时就这么大了
Her ass is this big, Nick. And when I went away it was - it was this big.
你看到她的屁♥股♥了吗,你看到了吗?
Did you see that ass? Did you see it?
你那样说蒂娜的屁♥股♥,会伤她的感情的
You can hurt Tina's feelings by talking about her ass.
没事,我有大屁♥股♥
It's okay. I do have a big ass.
我希望我有大屁♥股♥
I wish I had some.
没有人像她那样太美了,不胖不瘦
Well, there's nothing like 'em. They're all beautiful. Fat or small.
别去管屁♥股♥ - 我能喝点水吗?
[ Margaret I don't worry about the asses. - Can I have some water?
梅布尔,我有个大屁♥股♥,她有个大屁♥股♥
[ Margaret I Mabel. I've got a big ass. She has a big ass.
妈妈有大屁♥股♥,我们都有大屁♥股♥,那又怎样?
Mommy has a big - we all have big asses. So what?
你听到了吗,她不是妓♥女♥吧?
[ Grandma I did you hear that? Isn't she a bitch?
贝蒂婶婶有个小屁♥股♥ - 是的,我希望我有大屁♥股♥
Aunt Betty has got a small one. - Yeah, I wish I had some ass.
我希望...我希望你们都回家
I - 1 wish - I wish you'd all... go home.
哦,我们是来开派对的,我们喜欢在一起开派对
Oh, we came for a party. We'd like fo stay for a party.
我和尼克想一起上♥床♥ - 哦,梅布尔
Nick and I want to go to bed together. - Oh, Mabel.
梅布尔,别激动 - 梅布尔,孩子们都在这儿,别说那样的话
Mabel, calm down. - Mabel, darling, the children are here. Don't talk like that.
冷静点,梅布尔 - 让我...让我开始吧
Calm down, Mabel. - Let me - let me start over.
你好,爸爸 - 嗨,亲爱的
Hello, dad. - Hi, honey.
你好 妈妈 - 好点儿了
Hello, uh, mama. - That's better. That's better.
你好,亲爱的,现在你放松一点好吗?
Hello, darling. Now, take it easy, won't you?
你好 蒂娜 - 你好
Hello, Tina. - Hello.
你好,妈妈
Hello, mama.
你好 - 你好 梅布尔
Hello. - Hi, Mabel.
你好吗,阿道弗? - 很好好
How do you do, Adolph? - Fine. Wonderful.
你好 兹谱医生 - 嗨
Hello, Dr. zepp. - Hi
你好,安吉洛
hello, Angelo.
你好 香蕉们 - 嗨
Hello, bananas. - Hi.
怎么样
How am I doin'? Okay.
听着,我真的希望你们回家去
Listen, I really wish that you would go home, though...
因为我和尼克想一起上♥床♥睡觉了
Because Nick and I do want to go to bed together.
你们在这里我们不能说话,什么都不能做
You know, we can't talk or anything while you're still here.
别乱说话
[ Nick I now, watch your language.
乔治 我想我们该走了 - 坐下
George, I think we should go. - Just sit down.
我叫你坐下还不到时候
I told you to sit down. I's not the right time.
哦 天哪 - 该走了 乔治
Oh, horse manure. - It's time to go, George.
不到时候 - 梅布尔,别激动
It is not. - Mabel, take it easy.
让我们...在你的第一天...
Let's just - your - it's your first day...
你就那样放弃你自己,你知道那是不好的
And you're letting yourself go, and you know that's not good.
淘气的妈妈 - 小鱼派对
Naughty mommy. - Fish party.
“小鱼派对”? - 很有意思
“Fish party”? - That's funny.
“小鱼派对”那是很有意思的,梅布尔
“Fish party.” that's funny, Mabel.
淘气 淘气 - 淘气
Naughty, naughty, naughty. - Naughty.
梅布尔,这里的每个人都是你朋友 - 我开了一个玩笑
Mabel, everyone here's your friend. - I got a joke.
这是玩笑 - 哦 尼克 很有意思 梅布尔 放松一点吧
This Jo - oh, Nick, this is funny. - Mabel, relax and calm down.
我来说吧,这不是不好的事
Let me tell this one. And it's nothing bad or anything.
这是个玩笑...
Um, this is a joke, uh, uh...
关于户口调查人员的...
About a census taker who was, uh...
在密苏里山上面,并且...
Up in the ozark mountains and, uh...
他走了上去,到了一个小室门前...
He went up to this - to this little shack, you know...
他敲了门,并且...
And he knocked on the door and -
在密苏里
in the ozarks? In the ozarks?
是的,跟别的山一样的 - 我知道那个笑话
Yeah. Like any kind of mountains. - I know that joke.
有一点乡下人的味道 - 我们知道那个笑话
Kind of a hillbilly. - We know the joke.
我们不知道 - 我知道
We don't know it. - Well, I know it.
很有意思
That's funny.
非常有意思
That's very funny.
太...太兴奋了,太令人激动了
Too - too exciting. Too much excitement.
你喜欢吗,尼克?
[ Mabel I do you like it, Nick?
呃...
Uh, uh...
好了 - 那么...
It's all right. - Then, uh...
坚持一下 - 梅布尔来吧
Hold on, Mabel. - Come on.
他说...
He said -
放松一点,冷静下来
Relax be calm.
你要付租金,你要付租金
You must pay the rent. You must pay the rent.
今天你要付租金 - 有趣
You must pay the rent today. - Funny.
我不能付租金,今天我不能付租金
[ High-pitched voice I I can't pay the rent. I can't pay the rent. I can't pay the rent today.
你要付租金,你要付租金
You must pay the rent. You must pay the rent.
今天你要付租金
You must pay the rent today.
我不能付租金,今天我不能付租金
[ High-pitched voice I I can't pay the rent. I can't pay the rent. I can't pay the rent today.
我会付租金
I'll pay the rent.
我的英雄 - 咒语,又来了
[ High-pitched voice I my hero. - Curses. Foiled again.
够了,别再说了
that's enough of that. No more.
别开玩笑了,够了,坐下
No more jokes. That's enough. All right. Sit down.
坐下,好了,笑话到此结束
Sit down. All right. That's the end of the jokes.
坐下,笑话至此结束
Sit down! That's the end of the jokes!
别开玩笑了,我们要说话
Now we kill the jokes, and we just talk!
“你好,你好吗?”,说话
“Hello, how are you?” conversation.
说天气,交谈
Weather. Conversation.
交谈,看看说什么好
Conversation. Look what's talking about conversation.
电影精选列表