How are you? Oh. - How you feeling?
很好,很好 - 好,好
Just fine. Fine. Fine. - All right. All right.
上帝保佑你,亲爱的
God bless ya, darlin'.
好了,够了,克兰西,好了
All right. That's enough. Clancy, come on.
你好,梅布尔
Hello, Mabel.
哈罗,巴曼,你好吗?
Hello, bowman. How are you there?
好吧,我到厨房♥去做意大利面
Okay. I'll go in the kitchen and get the spaghetti.
来吧,伙计们 进去,好吗?
Come on, fellas. Go inside, will ya?
你到底怎么回事 - 嘿
What the hell is the matter with you? - Hey!
出去
Get out of this kitchen!
看看...看看你的鞋子,埃迪,满是泥
Look at - look at your shoes, Eddie! They're full of mud.
噢,好了 - 看看你的脚,你的鞋子上满是泥
Oh, come on. - Look at your feet. There's mud all over your shoes.
出去嘿,埃迪, 把我放下里,快
Get out of here. Hey, Eddie, put me down. Come on.
出去,让我做事 - 噢,好吧
Get out of here, and let me do some work. - Oh, okay.
住手,埃迪
And cut that out, Eddie!
你吃意大利面吗?
You want spaghetti?
又是意大利面? - 是的
Spaghetti again? - Yes.
拿着...拿着...拿着 - 我好了
Hold - hold - hold that. - I'm ready.
拿着 - 尼克,有酒吗?
Hold that. - Nicky, did you get the wine?
我好了 - 什么?
[Nick I I'm reaay. - What?
埃迪,把酒拿过来好吗? - 拜托
Eddie, you got the wine on? - Please.
埃迪 - 热东西
Eddie! - Hot stuff.
酒来了,好的,来
Wine's on. All right. Come on.
沙司,好了吗? - 好了
Ready with the sauce? - Yeah.
一次少一点 - 等等
A little bit at a time. Hold - hold a minute.
要勺子吗? - 噢,噢,噢
You got a spoon? - Oh, oh, oh, oh.
多一点 - 继续
More. - Go ahead.
要勺子吗? - 给
Do you need this spoon? Here.
再多一点,好的,很好
A little more. All right, that's good.
好的,是的 - 好的
Okay. Yeah. - All right.
来端出去,好的
Come on. Bring it out. Okay.
我们有酒,杯子 - 我要把这个放到哪里?
We got the wine, glasses. - I need something to put this on.
嗯? - 这个很烫
Huh? - This is hot.
那里有切肉板 - 什么?
He's got the cutting board in there. - What?
让开,热东西
Gangway. Hot stuff.
嘿 - 让开,热东西,热东西
Hey. - Outta the way. Hot stuff, hot stuff.
坐下,没什么区别
Sit down. It doesn't make any difference.
哪都行? - 坐下,伙计们我们准备好了
Anywhere? - Sit down, fellas. We're ready.
我坐这里 - 坐这里,比利
I'm gonna sit here. - Down here, Billy.
热东西
Hot stuff.
我们听吉诺的 - 好,吉诺
Let's hear it for gino. - Bravo, gino.
是的,吉诺 - 好
Yeah, gino! - Bravo!
递过去 - 递过去
[ Nick I pass 'em down. - Comin' down.
好的
Okay.
给
Here you go.
这是谁的主意? - 是尼克的主意
[ Mabel I whose idea was this? - It was Nick's idea.
所有人都有面包了吗?
[ Nick I everybody get bread adown that end down there?
来一些沙司 - 比利,沙司
Some sauce. - Billy, sauce.
我不要面包,不要
I don't want no bread. No.
你叫什么名字? -随便吃
[ Mabel I what's your name? - Help - help yourselves.
你叫什么名字? -你不记得我了吗?
What's your name? - You don't remember me?
三个星期前,我跟尼克来过的
I was here three weeks ago with Nick.
我们一起吃晚餐
We had dinner
面包? -维罗妮卡是我妻子
bread? - Veronica is my wife.
孩子们在外面玩,你不记得了吗?
The kids were playing outside. You don't remember that?
我记得你妻子,不记得你
I remember your wife. I don't remember you.
嘿,尼克,猜猜她是什么
Hey, Nick, guess what she is.
“疯子”
[ Speaks Italian I “crazy.”
要啤酒吗? -坐下
Want a beer? - Sit down.
谁要啤酒,比利,莫顿? -不,不,谢谢
Who wants beer? Billy? Morton? - No. No, thanks.
奥尔多?詹姆斯? -不,我喝葡萄酒
Aldo? James? - No, I'm drinking wine.
沙司怎么样?
How's the sauce?
你叫什么名字? -真可怕
What's your name? - Terrific.
格利马尔蒂·维托,格利马尔蒂,尼克的朋友
Grimaldi. Vito grimaldi. A friend of Nick's.
谢谢,嘿,把沙司递过来,为什么不呢?
Thanks. Hey, pass the sauce. Why not?
还要一点沙司,伙计们
Need a little more sauce, boys.
把沙司给我
Give me the sauce.
我必须要调味酱
I gotta play catch-up here.
我有麻烦了
I'm having trouble.
比利
Billy.
把它卷起来用勺子
Twirl it. Use the spoon.
把它卷到勺子上去
Twirl it against the spoon.
像这样? -不
Like that? - No.
噢,老兄 -噢,不
Oh, man. Come on. - Oh, no!
天哪 -我鞋子上都是
Jesus Christ. - It's all over my shoes.
天哪 -到哪都不能带你去
Christ's sake! - Can't take you anyplace.
该死
Shit.
吃吧,吃吧 -看看你
Now eat it. Go ahead and eat it. - Look at ya.
要换一个盘子吗?
You want another plate?
这个脏了,给,给他一个盘子 -拜托
Thats dirty. Here. Give him some more. - Please.
那里,好的,给 -好的,把这个丢掉
There. That's good. Here. Here. - There. Get rid of this.
把这个丢掉,把它丢掉
Get rid of that. Get rid of that.
把干酪递过来 -这里还有 一些垃圾,老兄
Pass the cheese here. - Here's some more junk, man.
喔
Whoo!
我说到哪里了 -吃些干酪
Now, where was I? - Take some cheese.
干酪 -你叫什么名字?
Cheese. - What's your name?
我?噢,莫顿
Me? Oh, uh, uh, Morton.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
干酪? -我叫梅布尔
Cheese? - I'm Mabel.
你好吗? -很好,你呢?
How are you? - All right. How about you?
我拿着
I'll hold it.
还有...
And, uh, uh...
你下面那个
Next to you.
你叫什么名字? -詹姆斯.特纳
What - what's your name? - James Turner.
詹姆斯.特纳 -我跟尼克做事的
James Turner. - I work with Nick.
我叫梅布尔·龙西蒂,我跟尼克一起生活的
I'm Mabel longhetti. I live with Nick.
拿着
Take that
还有你,帅哥
and you - handsome.
是的,你
Yeah. You.
比利,比利.蒂秋
Billy. Billy tidrow.
比利·蒂秋 -是的
Billy tidrow. - Yeah.
比利·蒂秋 -给我些面包好吗?
Billy tidrow. - Can I have some bread?
蒂秋 -蒂秋
Tidrow. - Tidrow.
蒂秋 -蒂秋,是的
Tidrow. - Tidrow. Right.
是的,对 -他们叫我万能鼠
Right. Right. - And they call me mighty mouse.
万能鼠
Mickey mouse.
万能鼠
Mighty mouse.
举杯
raise 'em.
为每个人,欢迎你们,上帝保佑你们
Here's to everybody. Welcome. God bless you.
多吃点,活久点
Um, eat a lot and live a long time.
嘿
Hey. - [ Chattering I
为梅布尔
to Mabel.
为梅布尔
To Mabel!
别担心
Don't worry.
你不问孩子们到哪去了吗?
Aren't you gonna ask where the kids are?
他们到你妈妈那里去了
They're at your mother's.
你们有几个孩子?
How many kids do you have?
三个 -三个
Three. - Three.
对吗,尼克?
Isn't that right, Nick?
据我所知是的
As far as I know.
我有七个 -七个?
I've got seven. - Seven?
七个 -七个
Seven. - Seven!
七个孩子 -他是这么说的七个
Seven kids. - That's what he said. Seven.
帅哥,你有几个孩子
Handsome, how many you have?
我?我有一群孩子
Me? I got a bunch of 'em.
让我想想
Let's see.
我有罗伯特,有威廉
I got Robert, I got William.
有玛丽
I got, uh, Mary.
嗯...
Um...
有Pee-Wee
I got pee-wee.
我漏掉了一个
电影精选列表