Um, I left one out.
Pee-Wee,14岁
Pee-wee's 14.
在哪里还有一个
There's one more somewhere.
还有约翰
Um, I got John.
那是个很好的爱尔兰天主教孩子,嗯
That's a good Irish-catholic boy, huh?
他真了不起
He's a good somethin'.
知道吗,我注意到附近多了很多孩子
You know, I've been noticing that the neighborhood has a lot more kids.
你注意到了吗?
Did you notice that?
整条街道都是,整条街道
All up and down the street. All up and down.
小孩子,婴儿车 小孩子在爬行
Little kids, baby carriages, kids crawlin'.
什么时候有这么多孩子的?从空中掉下来的吗?
What is that when there's a lot of kids? Is that in the air?
在某个地方 -嗯?
It's somewhere. - Hmmm?
我是说,八♥九♥个月,你没看见一个小孩
I mean, you go eight, nine months, you don't see a kid.
几年过去了,从没看见小孩
A couple years pass by, never see a kid.
突然之间,我看见很 多婴儿车,很多婴儿
All of a sudden, I see a lot of baby carriages, a lot of babies.
我想是从空中掉下来的 -对不起
I think it's in the air. - Excuse me.
不,从月亮上 -什么?
No, the moon. - What?
是的,还记得两个宇航员到月亮上去吗?
Yeah. Remember when the two astronauts went up to the moon?
他们上去了打高尔夫 他们打高尔夫
They went and played golf. They played golf.
于是有些尘土就落了下来
So, some of the dust came down.
“宇宙种子”或者...
“Stronzium” or, uh -
可能女人闻到了那
maybe the woman smell that.
月亮
The moon.
啊,月亮
Ah, the moon.
不
No.
听着,我的意思是,你可以 离开八♥九♥个月,不会看见小孩
Listen, what I mean is you can go eight, nine months, you won't see a kid.
那要花很长时间的 -不,我几年没看见小孩...
Well, it takes that long. - No. I never see a kid a couple of years...
突然,我看见很多婴儿车,很多婴儿
All of a sudden I see a lot of baby carriages, a lot of babies.
有几个肯定是我的
A couple of 'em gotta be mine.
不,我想他们是空中掉下来的
No, I think that's in the air.
好吧,那 -不,想想九个月前
Well, that'll be - - No, think back nine months ago.
一定发生很浪漫的事 - 噢,是的
There has to be some romance going on. - Oh, yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
那不是我
It wasn't me.
不是?
No?
我想那是从空中掉下来的
I think it's in the air.
噢,呵,呵,呵 -“空中掉下来的”
Oh, ho, ho, ho. - 'In the air.”
好吧,是从那里出来的
Well that is where it is.
好吧,是从那里出来的
Well that is where it is.
比利,从哪里出来的
Billy, where's that?
那个怎么样,比利? -他们真的下来
How about that, Billy? - They was really gettin' down.
好,好
Bravo! Bravo!
好,威利
Bravo, Willie!
再来一个
Encore!
Ju [singing “Celeste aida” from aida j
好,好
Bravo! Bravo!
好,好
Bravo! Bravo!
说话,说话,说话 -好了,好了 -现在该你唱了,比利.蒂秋
Word, word, word. - Okay, okay. Now a song from you, Billy tidrow.
不,我不会唱歌♥ 我一个音符也不会唱
No, I can't sing. I can't sing a note.
那么跳舞吧,每个人都会跳舞的
Well, come on and dance then. Anybody can dance.
不,这不太好
No, that ain't too cool.
我喜欢这张脸,我喜欢这张脸
I love this face. [I love that face.
尼克,这就是我说的真正英俊的脸
Nick, this is what I call a really handsome face.
够了 -好吧,来我们跳舞
That's enough. - Okay. Come on. Let's dance.
不,不,不 -看看这肌肉
Nah, nah, nah. - Look at this muscle.
够了 -我从没见过这样的肌肉,我相信它在衣服里肯定不舒服
That's enough. - I never saw such muscles. I bet he doesn't fit in a suit.
是的,我很舒服 -梅布尔,你玩够了
Yeah, I fit. - Mabel, you had your fun. That's enough.
来吧来吧我们跳舞,奥尔多
Come on. Come on. Let's dance, Aldo.
来吧 -好了,大家都累了,够了
Come on. - All right. Everybody's tired. That's enough.
来吧,你想跳舞吗?
Come on. You wanna dance?
不 -嗯
No. - Um -
维托·格利马尔蒂 -坐下
vito grimaldi. - Get your ass down!
喂,嗨,妈妈
Hello. Hi, ma.
你好,妈妈
Hello, mama!
不,我们没做什么,我们在吃东西
No, we're not doing anything. We're just eating.
什么事?你感觉怎么?
What's the matter? What do you feel?
哪里?你腹部?
Where? In your abdomen?
什么意思?你叫医生了吗?
What does that mean? Did you call a doctor?
听着,妈妈,别固执不看医生
Look, ma. Don't get stubborn about doctors.
是我妈妈,她肚子疼
It's my mother. She's got a pain in her abdomen.
H03-7399,给他们打电♥话♥
Hmm. Ho3-7399. So call them.
妈妈,我不能给他们打电♥话♥ 我怎么跟他们说?
Ma, I can't call them. What am I gonna tell "em?
你必须给他们打 你必须跟他们解释哪里疼
You gotta call "em. You gotta explain to 'em where the pain came from.
妈妈,你吃了什么东西吗?
Ma, did you eat somethin' bad?
你吃了鱼吗?
You ate fish?
你在餐馆里吃了鱼
You ate fish in a restaurant
什么餐馆
what restaurant?
你在汉堡天堂吃了鱼,干吗?要这样,妈妈
You ate fish at hamburger heaven. What did you do that for, ma?
谢谢你的款待,梅布尔 很好
Uh, thank you for the dinner, Mabel. It was very nice.
你就像个孩子一样知道吗?
[ Nick I you're just like a baby. You know that?
听着,我马上就好 -再见
Look, I'll be over. - See you later.
我就快好了,马上就好 -非常感谢
I'm comin' over. I'll be right over. - Thanks for everything.
你想跟梅布尔说话吗?啊?
You want Mabel? Huh?
好吧,我说完了 -再见,尼克
All right. I'll be over. - See you later, Nick.
好吧,亲爱的,再来 -再见,梅布尔
All right, darling. Comin' over. - See ya, Mabel.
嘿,听着 -再见,尼克
Hey, listen. - See you later, Nick.
你妈妈不舒服,伙计 -别着急
When your mother gets sick, boy... - Take it easy.
经常会这样的,不会永远的
It often comes to mind they're not gonna last forever.
是的
yeah.
-是的 -我努力想做得很好
古怪 -我喜欢你的朋友们
Wacko! - I like your friends.
我知道
I know it.
我是个很热心的人,我...
I'm a warm person. I was -
我知道 -我不是那种你喜欢的古板的...
I know that. - I'm not one of those stiffs that you like...
把鼻子翘得老高的人
With their noses up in the arr.
蹦,蹦,把鼻子翘得老高
Bung, bung. With their noses up in the air.
噢,噢,真是太好了
Oh, oh, how awfully nice.
噢,谢谢,噢
Oh. Mmm. Thank you. Oh.
我知道怎样对待这些人,我想让他们感觉
I know how fo treat those guys. I want them to feel -
我喜欢这些人我喜欢他们 我喜欢你带回家的每个人,尼克
I love those guys. I love 'em. I love anybody you bring in the house, Nick.
我知道 -我想让他们感觉舒服
I know that! - I want 'em to feel comfortable.
我想让他们感觉... 他们只是坐在那里像一群...
I want 'em to feel - they just sit there like a bunch of - I want to -
你到底在说什么?你什么都没做错
what in the hell are you talking about? You didn't do anything wrong.
只是你看那些人的样子 -“坐下,梅布尔”
It was just the way you was lookin' - - “Sit down, Mabel!”
“坐下” -比利这样看着你
“Sit down!” - Billy was looking at you this way.
他不知道你没有恶意的
那家伙看你的样子
It's the way the guy looked at ya.
这家伙他这样看着你
Here's the guy. He's looking at you like this.
他不知道该做什么 这家伙不知道该做什么
He don't know what to do. This monkey don't know what to do.
他以为你有什么意思
He thinks you mean somethin'.
他不知道你没有意思
He don't know you don't mean it.
我不介意你像个疯子
I don't mind you being a lunatlic.
尼克
Nicky.
不是疯子
Not lunatic.
我什么都没做错
I didn't do anything wrong?
什么,尼克
What, Nicky?
尼克,告诉我
Nicky, tell me. Just -
尼克,别怕伤害我的感情
Nicky, don't be afraid to hurt my feelings.
告诉我你想我变成什么样子
Tell me what you want me to - how you want me to be.
我可以变成那样
[ Sputters I I can be that.
我什么都可以你告诉我,尼克
I can be anything. You tell me, Nicky.
嗨,妈妈。嗨,爸爸
Hi, mom. Hi, pop.
你在做什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么进来的? -从窗户进来的
How did you get in here? - Through the window.
玛丽亚和安吉洛也回来了吗?我妈妈也?所有人?
Are Maria and Angelo here too? My mother? Everybody?
你♥爸♥爸正想睡会觉。我是说,他...
Well, your father's trying to get a little sleep. I mean, he's -
我是应该让他们进来,还是我拿上书出去
should I let them in, or should I take the books and get out?
噢
On.
她疯了 -顿尼,过来
She goes crazy. - Tony, come here.
一切都好吗? - 不能再好了进来
Is everything all right? - Couldn't be better. Come on in.
进来,把门关上
Come in and shut that door
噢,尼克,很抱歉吵醒你,真的很抱歉
Oh, Nick. I'm sorry to wake you up. Really I am.
电影精选列表