麦克斯姐妹找到新的工作
Here's your check.
您的账单
I didn't charge you for the fries, 'cause I ate them.
薯条没算在里面 因为被我吃掉了
Max, look out!
Max 当心!
The diner water bugs are getting really big.
餐厅里的水蝽大得惊人
Relax, it's the diner's new surveillance drone.
别紧张 这是餐厅最新的无人侦察机
God, you empty the register five or ten times,
天啊 我只是中饱私囊了几次
suddenly there's no trust.
转眼信任就没了
So to be clear, we're out of soap but we have a drone?
所以我们连肥皂都没有 却有架无人机?
I hate that Han's just sitting in back, watching us,
我真受不了Han在暗地里监控我们
working his little joy stick.
还把操纵杆玩得那么欢
Please, no one's getting any joy out of Han's little stick.
拜托 就Han那小棒棒任谁也欢不了
This is so annoying.
这家伙真烦人
It's following me.
总跟我屁♥股后面
Well, with a butt that flat, it's the only black thing
就你那扁平的屁♥股 这是唯一一个
that's ever going to follow you.
肯跟在你身后的黑大壮了吧
Ugh, there's another drone out here?
这里还有只嗡嗡叫的家伙?
I just killed one in the kitchen with a fly swatter.
我刚在厨房用苍蝇拍拍死一只
Go.
走开
I mean, if I wanted to be spied on,
我要是想被暗中监视
I'd change my name to Achmed,
早就改名叫阿克曼了
"往生恐♥怖♥份♥子阿克曼"是网络点♥击率极高的表演短片
and buy a condo near the airport.
或者是在机场附件买个公寓
Whatever happened to buying a painting
咋不买这样的一幅画呢
of an old sea captain, drilling out the eye holes,
画着一个老船长把观察孔挖空
and hiding behind it?
躲在后面窥视的那种
Not cool, Han.
这样不好 Han
And the worst part is, it's moving around so much,
最糟糕的是 它老是乱动
I can't find my good angle.
害得我都找不准角度
Not cool and not Han.
这样就不是Han的做派了
I stole this while he was explaining to me
这是在他跟我解释拿最低工资的
why a -year-old man, on minimum wage,
岁老头为何不需要医保的时候
doesn't need health care.
我趁机偷的
Earl, that is awesome.
Earl 这挺不错的啊
Not really. I need that health care.
才不好 我真的需要那医保
No, that you stole that.
不 我指的是你偷的这玩意
We need to do something that will make Han
我们得采取点措施 好让Han
never want to spy on us again.
永远不再想监视我们
Oleg, open your pants.
Oleg 解开裤带
Earl, fly that camera in there.
Earl 把摄像头对准那里
But first, take off your underwear.
但首先 你得脱掉内♥裤
Underwear?
内♥裤?
Come on. What am I, five?
别逗了 当我还小?
Inches?
还是我"弟弟"小?
Oleg, aren't you at all worried about Earl's cataracts?
Oleg 你难道不担心Earl的白内障吗?
Best case scenario, I get a little manscaping.
最好的打算 是被刮掉阴毛
Worst case, I've been meaning to get circumcised.
最差的打算 就是被割下包皮
My eyes!
我被亮瞎了!
Max, I'm writing out the check for our bank loan,
Max 我在填写银行贷款的支票
and I'm not quite sure what our balance is
但不是很确定余额是多少
because here under "Withdrawal"" You just wrote, "Yeah""
因为在"提款"处 你只写了"是的"
Well, if you don't like that, you're really not going to like
你不喜欢那个的话 肯定也不会喜欢
the picture I drew under "Deposits."
我在"存款"处作的画了
I saw it.
我看见了
Max, zeroes are not balls, they're not boobs,
Max 零可不是蛋蛋 不是咪♥咪
and they're not googly eyes.
更不是金鱼眼
They're just zeroes.
零就只是零
Says you.
那是你认为
I'll go check our balance at the ATM.
我去取款机查查余额
Even though the last guy who touched it
虽然刚刚使用这机器的人
had a cold sore so big,
长了个很大的唇疱疹
I charged him for a party of two.
我收了他两倍的费用
Don't worry. You are not going to get anything
别担心 你从那台破机器上
from that machine.
什么都得不到
Especially cash.
特别是钱
Hey, everybody.
嗨 各位亲
Oh, yeah.
对了
Somebody better make me some eggs
来个人给我煮些蛋蛋
because I've been on a juice cleanse for three hours,
因为我进行了三个小时的果汁节食
and I'm dizzy.
都饿晕了
Yeah. I mean, they call it a fast,
他们说这种方法很有效
but it sure does go slow.
但很显然见效慢
I was on a three weeks fast, once.
曾有人说很快 结果我等了三个星期
Then I realized my mother wasn't coming home.
然后我才意识到我妈不会回家了
So I made a sandwich.
所以我自己做了个三明治
Oleg and my wedding is coming up
我和Oleg新婚在即
and we're trying to eat clean.
我们想吃得干净一点
Yeah, baby, 'cause you know we're eating dirty
没错 宝贝 因为我们度蜜月时
on the honeymoon.
会吃那些淫♥水
Oh, dear God, what?
老天爷啊 怎么了?
Another used condom in the receipt slot?
收据槽里又塞了个套套?
- Worse. - What?
- 比这更糟 - 那是什么?
Stuff that should be in a condom but isn't?
该戴套套却没有戴?
We're below zero.
我们负债了
Oh, well, I better go, y'all.
我得走了 伙计们
A white woman screaming anywhere in my vicinity
有个白人妇女在我身边尖叫
never turns out well.
绝对不是好事
This is a disaster.
这简直是飞来横祸
I've been at zero,
我曾经一无所有过
but I've never had less than zero.
但从不至于亏空
Oh, don't say that, Caroline.
别这么说 Caroline
I mean, you're forgetting about your dating options.
你忘了你的约会对象人数了
We have less than zero money
我们现在负债了
and no way of paying off our bank loan.
无法偿还银行贷款
Oh, my God. It happened.
天啊 终于落到这地步了
I'm working class.
我成工人阶级了
Hey. I've waited tables with you for four years
嘿 我跟你一块儿当了四年的服务员
and there's no way you could call what you do working.
你敢说自己这是在工作吗
Cupcakes!
纸杯蛋糕!
Buy cupcakes.
买纸杯蛋糕
Buy cupcakes!
来买纸杯蛋糕!
Stop.
别喊了
You look more desperate than Justin Bieber
你看着比卡尔文广告里的贾斯汀·比伯
in that Calvin Klein ad.
还要绝望
You don't understand the seriousness
你根本不懂银行贷款的事
of this bank situation.
有多么严重
You don't understand the rules of World Of Warcraft.
你根本不懂魔兽世界里的规则
The loan just keeps escalating and escalating
贷款会不断地翻倍增加
until they close us down.
直到逼我们倒闭
Cupcakes! Buy cupcakes!
纸杯蛋糕! 来买纸杯蛋糕!
Buy cupcakes! Buy cupcakes!
来买纸杯蛋糕! 来买纸杯蛋糕!
Oh, Pay-dirt. Look.
快看 有肥肉
Here comes a big, fat frat house guy.
是联谊会那又肥又胖的大个子
Hey, bitches.
嘿 贱♥人们
Remember me?
还记得我吗?
Big Mary.
大个子玛丽
That's my name. Don't wear it out.
就是这名字 永不过时
John, we haven't seen you since pastry school.
John 从糕点学校后就没见过你
Hey, for old times' sake, want to buy a cupcake?
嘿 看在老交情上 要买个纸杯蛋糕吗?
A dozen? The shop?
一打? 整个店?
So I came because I may know of a way
我来这里是因为我可能
for Max to make some extra money.
有办法让Max赚一些外快
Whatever it is, she'll do it.
不管什么工作 她都做
That was my yearbook quote.
那可是我纪念册上的座右铭
I just got hired at a new restaurant
我刚刚入职一家新开的餐厅
that's opening under the High Line Park
就在曼哈顿的
in Manhattan, and they are looking
高线公园 他们正在招聘一名
for another day pastry chef.
白天上班的糕点师
I only have a year of pastry school
我虽然只在糕点学校呆了一年
and I was stoned for, like, a year of that.
不过貌似那一年我都神智恍惚
I don't know if I have the skills.
我不知道我能不能胜任
Oh, girl, you don't.
噢 别逗了 你肯定不够资格
But the manager, Joe, wants only pretty people.
但是那个经理 Joe 只看脸
And what you lack in pastry,
你的美貌和性感足以
you more than make up for in pretty.
弥补你专业能力的不足
She'll do it. You'll do it, Max.
她会去的 你会去的Max
And John will be there to help back you up
有技术高超的John在那里
with his pastry skills.
他会帮助你的
And 'cause I'm pretty.
人家也是很美貌的
I don't belong in a place like that.
我觉得那种地方不适合我
It's called "The High."
餐厅的名字叫 "糕潮"
Sounds right. Give me the deets.
听起来不错 地址给我
Well, good night girls.
嗨 晚上好 女士们
Sorry about your bank balance.
你们负债了 为此我很难过
But I trust you'll both lapse
但是我相信你们会像从前那样
into denial fairly soon, as always.
很快地陷入自我否定当中
Hello.
嗨
Who was she?
她是谁?
Hold me closer, tiny dancer.
抱紧我 我的小舞伴
Oh... Han's not gay.
噢... Han不是同性恋
You forgot the "Yet."
仅仅目前 "还不是"
Max, maybe button up a button or two.
Max 是不是应该系上一两个扣子
It's a dessert bar. Not a strip bar.
这是餐吧 又不是酒吧
Hey, I need this job,
嘿 我需要这份工作
and once this Joe guy takes one look at these puff pastries,
一旦这个叫Joe的家伙看见这对膨松的大馒头
he might cut me some slack when he sees
也许他就会手下留情
my other "Not so puff" Pastries.
无视我做的那些不怎么膨松的糕点
And you're comfortable with that?
你这样能心安理得吗?
没错 Yup.
Like I guess you're comfortable
就像我觉得
applying for a waitress job
你的服务水平那么差
on just the merits of your waitress skills.
也敢心安理得地去应聘服务员
Should I keep going?
我要再多解开几个扣子吗?
Why?
有用吗?
I'm here.
我来了
I'll take those applications. Hurry, ladies.
把申请表都给我吧 速度 女士们
If I was looking for pretty and slow, I'd hire Nick Jonas.
如果我要找个好看却又反应慢的人 我就会雇佣尼克·乔纳斯
Max, let's get out of here.
Max 我们走吧
She reminds me of this nightmare
她让我想到了
I'm going to have for the rest of my life.
关于自己余生惨状的噩梦
Relax, she's just his guard dog.
别怕 她只不过是经理的看门狗
It's Joe guy we have to impress.
Joe才是我们要搞定的家伙
No thank you.
不行 谢谢
No thank you.
不行 谢谢
And how dare you?
你居然有脸来申请?
Oh, I'm sorry, the restaurant doesn't open until tomorrow.
噢 抱歉 明天餐厅才营业呢
Actually, no.
实际上 不
Hi. I'm here to apply for a waitress job.
嗨 我是来应聘服务生工作的
At your age?
就你这把年纪?
I'm 27!
我27了!
And?
那又如何?
Max, I can't breathe.
Max 我不能呼吸了
And I'm here to apply for a pastry chef.
我是来应聘糕点师的
Also , but I've looked this old since I was .
我也 但我从岁时就长这样
For a while, I thought I had that Benjamin Button's disease.
曾有一段时间 我以为自己都逆生长了
I'll take the pastry chef first.
我先来面试糕点师
Why don't you sit over there and wait.
你坐在旁边等会吧
I won't be long, because frankly,
不会很久的 因为坦白说
you don't have the time.
你不会有很多时间的
Thank you. I'll be over there.
谢谢 我就在那等着
Applying for Social Security.
申请一下社保
So where did you go to pastry school,
你在哪个学校学的烘焙
and why aren't you working now?
现在为什么没工作?
Manhattan School Of Pastry, and I am working.
曼哈顿烘焙学校 我现在有工作
I have my own cupcake shop in Brooklyn.
我在布鲁克林有自己的蛋糕店
Oh, it's almost over.
噢 快结束了
This interview? Great.
这次面试? 太棒了
No. Not the interview. Brooklyn.
不 不是面试 布鲁克林
Brooklyn's almost over.
布鲁克林快不行了
Also, cupcakes.
而且 纸杯蛋糕也没落了
Cool. I will tell them.
酷 我会转告他们的
Wish I knew that before they all got
真希望我能在他们为了扮酷
their belly buttons pierced trying to stay cool.
在肚脐眼上打孔之前就知道
Oh, great. A sense of humor.
噢 太棒了 幽默感
Customers love that.
顾客们喜欢
I don't, but they do.
我不喜欢 但是他们喜欢
So, um, where's this Joe guy who's doing the hiring?
那位叫Joe的帅哥在哪呢?
There is no "Joe guy"" I'm Joe.
这里没有叫Joe的帅哥 我就是Joe
Spelled, J-O-E-D-T-H.
是这么拼的J-O-E-D-T-H
The D-T-H is silent.
D-T-H 不发音
As am I, because I want this job.
我也不出声 因为我想要这工作
Well, I guess I can put these away then.
那么 我想我可以把扣子扣上了
That was your plan?
这就是你的计划?
To expose your breasts and seduce your way into this job?
袒胸露乳来勾引老板?
You say that like it's a bad thing.
听起来你觉得这行为不妥
Okay. Well, bye.
那么 好吧 再见
Sit, sit.
且慢 坐下
If you really can bake,
如果你真的能烘焙
this position might be perfect for you.
那么这份工作就很适合你了
Also, you have that edgy,
而且 你很任性
"I don't give a crap" Attitude.
一副无所谓的态度
Customers love that.
顾客喜欢你这样的
I don't, but they do.
我不喜欢 但是他们喜欢
Actually, Joe, silent D-T-H, I can bake.
其实 DTH不发音的Joe 我会烘焙
But how well?
技术怎么样?
My girlfriend and I are obsessed with French pastry.
我女朋友和我对法国糕点很狂热
Oh. Girlfriend as in "Girlfriend,"
噢 女朋友是真的 "女朋友"
or as in two ladies of a certain age
还是在电影院里
at a Cineplex splitting one thing of popcorn?
分吃一桶爆米花的同龄女性朋友?
Everything you just said offended me.
刚刚你说的每一句话都冒犯了我
Yeah, that's my brand.
没错 这就是我的特点
And the fact that you didn't cry
而你又没对坐在电影院分吃爆米花
about splitting a popcorn makes me think
大喊大叫让我觉得
it's the first kind of girlfriend.
你有的是第一种女朋友
How are your macaroons?
你做的马卡龙怎么样?
Uh...oh. Mm.
呃... 哦 唔
My macaroons?
我的马卡龙?
Great.
棒极了
A little bit of French heaven.
只要一小口 就仿若置身法国天堂
What is your name?
你叫什么?
Max.
我叫Max
M-a-x.
这么拼M-a-x
Nothing is silent. Ever.
每个字都如雷贯耳
So I gather.
我懂了
Okay. Why don't you go fill out an application, Max.
好了 你去填写申请表吧 Max
And you can put those away again.
扣子可以扣上了
I'm really not into big-breasted women.
我不怎么爱大♥波妹的
Girl, you got this.
搞定了
First day. Are you nervous, girl?
第一天上班紧张吗 老妹儿?
Please. Nervous is telling your elderly Mormon parents
拜托 在你的三个哥哥都出柜了之后
that you're gay after your three older siblings
还得告诉年迈的爹妈说自己也是同性恋
already came out.
那才叫紧张呢
I have no idea what most of these desserts are.
我都不知道这些甜品都是啥玩意
I haven't felt this lost since the finale of Lost.
自"迷失"剧终后 我从未感到如此迷失了
Max, can you see any of the Barney's price tags on these?
Max 我身上还有挂着巴尼百货的标价牌吗?
Uh, I think there's one bunching up
哦 你的裤子里面好像
inside the back of your pants.
有个标签支出来了
No, that's the underwear I'm also returning.
那是内♥裤的标签 我得还回去的
Here she comes.
她来了
Hi, ladies. This is Naomi,
嗨 姑娘们 这是Naomi
the dessert bar hostess.
甜点餐台的迎宾小姐
Go, Naomi, go.
走啊 Naomi 走
Gorgeous, but as dumb as whoever is the hot new idiot right now.
人长得好看 但就跟时下的新偶像一样傻
Let me take a look at you.
让我看一下你们
Good-bye.
走吧
Already?
这就不要我了?
Those pearls. They have to go.
珍珠项链 快扔掉
Really? It's just, well,
为什么啊?
I'm kind of emotionally attached to them.
它们对我来说有特殊意义的
Well, honey, I love my half-blind French bulldog,
亲 我爱我的法国斗牛犬
but I don't wear her around my neck.
但我可不把它挂在脖子上
Max, let me take a look.
Max 让我看一下
Love it.
很好
Fabulous. Well done.
大方得体 很赞
Hi, Joe. Big day. I'm so excited.
嗨 Joe 新店开张 我太兴奋了
Why don't you be excited in the back, doll?
我想让Max站在前台
I want Max up front now.
你可以进去一个人偷着乐吗?
All my life, people have been telling me not to come out.
人们一直在对我说别出柜
Why should here be any different?
看来这里的也不希望我出啊?
Ladies, I just got word that the New York Times food critic
姑娘们 我刚听说纽♥约♥时♥报的美食评论家
may make a surprise visit this afternoon.
今天下午会突然造访
Everything has to be perfect...
我们要尽善尽美...
the service, the desserts,
服务周到 甜点美味
the precarious balance of my meds.
还有我脆弱的小神经
Nothing can go wrong.
不能出一丝差错
Naomi.
Naomi啊
Fetch.
快去接待
"Welcome to The High"
"欢迎来到'糕潮'餐厅"
"Hi. Welcome to The High""
"嗨 欢迎来到'糕潮'餐厅"
"Welcome to The High"
"欢迎来到'糕潮'餐厅"
Stop saying high. It reminds me I'm not.
别再说"糕潮"了 我现在一点也不兴奋
Wait, Max, you're not high?
等等 Max 你不兴奋?
Like, not high at all?
一点都没?
No. I didn't want to screw today up.
没有 我可不想把事情搞砸
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么回事啊?
You can't change who you are today.
你今天怎么也得撑下去
The New York Times is coming.
纽♥约♥时♥报要来了
How will you cope?
你怎么应对?
I mean, when's the last time you weren't high?
你上一次不兴奋是在啥时候了?
My birth.
我出生的时候
But I was really drunk.
但我喝高了
I had just had a bottle of wine.
喝了一大瓶白酒
Well, my mother had.
其实是我妈喝的
I have to go wait on those customers.
我得去招呼客人了
Do what you can to get with the program.
你要使出全力
I mean, get off the program.
我是说 你赶紧兴奋起来
You can't bake not baked.
不吸上几口 不能搞烘焙
Big Mary?
大玛丽?
John?
John 在哪?
Why not try my new name?
你怎么不叫我的新名字?
Quasimodo.
卡西莫多
"巴黎圣母院"里的驼背敲钟人 总是躲在暗处
Do you have any weed?
你有大♥麻吗?
Do I have any weed?
我有大♥麻吗?
Let me check my hump.
我到自己的驼背里那里找找
Nope. No weed.
没有大♥麻
Thanks, Rico. I didn't want to ask
谢谢 Rico 因为严禁种族歧视
due to the city-wide ban on racial profiling.
我本来都不打算问你要的
Wow. This dish room is cleaner
哇 这个储物间比新泽西州长
than Chris Christie's plate after lunch.
Max 我需要两份薰衣草杏仁饼干
Max, I need two lavender macaroons.
克里斯·克里斯蒂的盘子还干净
- Where are they? - I'm working on them.
- 哪里有? - 我这就准备
Well, good. I'm so proud of you.
很好 真为你骄傲
This is so Freaky Friday.
这简直是"辣妈辣妹"的情景再现
Here are the lavender macaroons.
薰衣草杏仁饼干来了
See? Even just holding this, I'm better.
看到没? 就连端盘子我都比你厉害
Now we just have to hope nothing goes wrong.
希望一切都顺顺利利
Surprise!
惊喜来了!
We all came to support you.
我们都来给你们捧场了
Well, that's it.
好吧
The New York Times food critic may be in the same room
纽♥约♥时♥报的美食评论家有可能
as Han, Earl, Oleg, and Sophie.
会和Han Earl Oleg 还有Sophie坐在一起
We're dead. Time of death, :.
我们死定了 死于点分
I believe it's more like :.
我在点分就死了
Oh, Caroline, I love your new place.
哦 Caroline 我喜欢这地方
It's so fresh and pretty.
看起来清新亮丽
It kind of looks like a douche commercial.
就像那些傻逼广告
You're right, baby.
说的没错 亲爱的
It looks exactly like a douche commercial.
确实很像那些傻♥逼广告
Okay. Can we stop saying "Douche"
好了 能不能不要在高级甜品店
in the fancy pastry shop?
说"傻♥逼"这个词?
I agree. Not appropriate.
我同意 太不合适了
Caroline, darling, slip my phone number
亲爱的Caroline 请把我的电话号码
to that fine Nubian princess.
给那边的努比亚美女
And tell her not to be fooled by my bad hip.
并转告她 不要被我的老屁♥股给迷惑了
I can still gently rock her world.
我会带她嗨翻世界
Okay, guys, what are you doing here
好吧 你们来这里是干嘛呢
and how quickly can you leave?
能不能快点离开?
Real nice.
太好了
After we came all this way
我们大老远过来
to just order only desserts
只想尝尝Max
that Max knows how to make
独家烹饪的甜点
and to say nice things about you as a waitress.
感受你周到热情的服务
Oh, you'd do that for me?
哦 你们是为了我?
Hell no, I can't pull that off.
当然不是 我演不下去了
If I could act, I'd sell the restaurant
如果我会演戏 我早就卖了餐厅
and get cast in two-line roles as the doctor
接演有线电视节目的
on any network television show.
那些医生角色
Sophie's the actress.
Sophie是真正的演员
And trust me, she's got quite a repertoire.
而且她很有一套
In bed, I call her Meryl Sheets.
我称她为床上奥斯卡演后
Do it, baby.
来一个 亲爱的
Oh, what a lovely place.
哦 这地方真不错
That's the accent she uses when we play
她这口音就是在我们扮演
" Years A Sex Slave."
"为性♥奴十二年"用的
Lovely, be right back.
帅哥美女们 我马上回来
Oh, and, welcome to The High.
对了 欢迎光临"糕潮"
What's going on with that table?
那张桌是怎么回事?
Is there a European circus in town?
那是镇上的欧洲马戏团吗?
A circus? Well, I wouldn't know.
马戏团? 我不清楚
I really have no idea who they are.
我完全不知道他们是谁
That didn't require an answer.
那不是在问你话
It was just one of my dead-on observations.
而是我准确无误的观察结果
Just get rid of them.
把他们打发走吧
Tell them we've run out of funnel cakes.
就说 我们的漏斗蛋糕卖完了
Well, I'm feeling like my old self.
我感觉找回自己了
Joe just told me to lose Han, Earl, Oleg, and Sophie.
Joe刚刚让我把他们打发走
How am I supposed to lose that many people?
我要怎么弄走那么多人?
I'm not air traffic control.
我又不是航空管制员
You are acting like they don't know how to act
你表现得像是他们不懂得在高档场合
in a fancy place.
该如何言行
Girls, look!
姑娘们 看啊!
Oleg's wearing his napkin as a party hat.
Oleg把餐巾纸当作派对帽那样来戴
Here's your dessert. Bon appetite.
你的甜品 祝你胃口大开
Max, I can't believe you just made that.
Max 我不敢相信你做到了
Neither can I.
我也不敢相信
And what did you say to Oleg and Sophie?
你跟Oleg和Sophie说什么了?
It's been an hour, and I haven't seen
已经一小时了 我都没看到
any over-the-table penetration.
任何不雅的举动
I just told them to be on their best behavior,
我只是告诉他们 拿出最好的礼仪来
and they're fine with it.
然后他们就没事了
Excuse me, Max.
打扰一下 Max
Yes, hi.
对 你好
May I go tinkle?
我能去尿尿吗?
Or is that against the law here at Guantanamo Dessert Bay?
还是说 这违反了监狱甜品区的规矩?
I'm gonna go have sex in the ladies room.
我要去女厕所做♥爱
Unless you two prudes have a problem with that, too.
除非你们这两个假正经的人也反对这事
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I get a latte and a red wine?
能给我一杯拿铁和一杯红酒吗?
'Cause I got a Vicodin stuck in my throat.
因为有片止痛药堵在我喉咙里了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Who could be that messed up
大中午的有谁能够
in the middle of the afternoon?
这么狼狈不堪?
Uh, my new best friend.
呃 我的新闺蜜
I better get rid of her before Joe
我最好必须在Joe或者是
or that Times critic walks in.
时报评论员进来前 把她撵走
You keep doing good things by accident.
你继续偶然地创造出美食吧
Hi, can I get a...
你好 我能不能...
You sure can. Anywhere but here.
当然可以 但不是在这里
Oh, no. Spinning's not good for me right now.
哦 不 现在我不能转圈圈
What is she doing here?
她在这儿干什么?
Leaving. You never saw her.
马上离开 你就当没看见过她
- Wait. - Joe, I got this.
- 等等 - Joe 我来搞定
My bestie at school was totally hooked
我在学校的闺蜜曾经对
on prescription pills for, like, a week.
处方药相当上瘾 持续差不多一周
Hey, hi, you.
嘿 你好啊
Excuse me. Where is Max?
你好 请问Max在哪里?
She's in the back for a sec.
她去后厨一下下
So...
看来...
We meet again.
我们又见面了
Sir, do you need something in the back?
先生 你找后厨的人有事吗?
Yes, Caroline said she'd bring me a napkin,
是的 Caroline说她会给我一张餐巾纸
but I could get Time Warner on the phone faster than that.
但是我直接打电话给华纳都比她来得要快
Just ask Max.
去问Max啊
She covers for Caroline all the time at the diner.
她一直在餐厅替Caroline打掩护
Max?
Max 是吗?
Ooh. Drama at The High.
噢 有好戏看了
Han, that's my new boss.
Han 那是我的新老板
Stop talking.
别再说了
Also, stop collecting stickers. You're a grown-up.
还有 别再收集贴纸了 你是大人了
Okay, I threw that drug addict out.
好了 我把那个药瘾女赶走了
That drug addict is my girlfriend.
那个药瘾女是我的女朋友
More drama at The High.
更多好戏在后头
And Caroline, we have a problem.
Caroline 我有事情跟你说
You called Allie a drug addict.
你管Allie叫药瘾女
Oh, is that her name?
哦 那是她的名字吗?
Allie? So cute.
Allie? 真可爱
Even lovelier.
还很美
And according to that very small man,
刚那个小不点说
you're also a terrible waitress.
你还是个糟糕的服务员
But I had no idea you two were together.
我都不知道你们俩在一起
I would have thought a powerful...
我还以为是更有力的...
Stop. Now.
打住 现在
Joe, look, we really need these jobs.
Joe 我们真的很需要这些工作
We made a bad decision with our bakery business,
我们在糕点生意上做了错误的决定
and we have a big bank loan that we can't pay.
导致我们无法偿还巨额的银行贷款
Honesty. Good.
很诚实 不错
People respond to honesty.
大家都会被诚实打动
I don't, but they do.
虽然我不会 但他们会
Max, you have potential here.
Max 你在这一行具有潜力
Caroline, you're fired as a waitress.
Caroline 作为服务员 你被炒了
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Stop!
打住!
There's nothing in there to save you.
那里面没什么能救你的
Well, if she's fired, I'm fired, too.
好吧 要是她被炒 那我也被炒了
Oh, relax, Norma Rae.
哦 别冲动 诺玛·蕾
诺玛·蕾反抗资本家剥削的工人
She's fired as a waitress,
作为服务员 她被炒了
but she's hired as a hostess.
但我会雇佣她当迎宾小姐
I am? Why?
真的吗? 为什么?
Because you're pretty, you flashed a boob,
因为你很漂亮 又亮出了胸部
and you took more control of Allie in five minutes
而且比起Allie呆过的三家戒瘾中心
than anybody's been able to do in her three rehab stints.
你能在五分钟就把她给控制住了
And that, lady, is a New York City hostess.
简直就是纽约的救星了
Well, girls, I struck out.
姑娘们 我被轰出来了
Bill Cosby has ruined it for all black men over
比尔·科斯比毁了所有超过七十岁的
比尔·科斯比(美国黑人演员)曾被爆强♥奸夜总会女郎
who are just trying to buy a gal a drink.
纯粹想给小姑娘买杯酒的黑种男人
Max, how do you like that?
Max 你能相信吗?
I'm the hostess. I got a promotion!
我是迎宾小姐了 我升职了!
I don't think a hostess is a promo...
我不觉得迎宾小姐是升职...
It is, Max, 'cause with a less-than-zero bank balance,
是的 Max 因为我们的银行余额是负数
it has to be. It's all I have left.
所以这就是升职 我仅有的希望了
Max, did you pick up the tip from table two?
Max 二号桌的小费你拿了吗?