破产姐妹  第四季 第八集

2 Broke Girls S04E08

Aug. 12, 2019, 2:13 p.m.

奇怪的工厂


Thank you, everyone, for staying late
谢谢各位这么晚还能留下来
to learn our new iPad order system.
学习我们新的平板电脑点餐系统
We had no choice, you locked the door from the outside.
我们还能怎么着 你从外面把门给锁了
Either way, we're learning.
怎么都好 咱们都要学
Han, why would we update our order system
Han 为啥要升级咱们的点菜系统啊
when our uniforms are from the 's
我们穿着七十年代的制服
and our paycheck is from the s?
拿的薪水是十九世纪的水平?
Let's get to the tutorial.
我们开始教程吧
Max, you and I are going to role-play.
Max 你和我进行角色扮演
All right, you can be the little bitch,
好啊 你来扮小婊♥子
and I'll be me.
我就扮我自己
I don't need this lesson.
我不需要上这堂课
I'm very familiar with the touch screen.
我很熟悉触屏
Let's just say I put the "goo" in Google.
谷歌的"谷"字就是我写上去的
I'm going to pretend I'm a customer,
我来扮演顾客
and order a hamburger.
要点一个汉堡
Hello, miss. I'll have a hamburger.
你好 小姐 我要一个汉堡
Certainly, miss.
当然可以 小姐
Would you like that with or without salmonella?
请问您要不要加一点沙门氏菌?
Han, I got my first lesson on the iPad from Steve Jobs,
Han 史蒂夫.乔布斯给我上了第一堂平台电脑课
and now I'm getting it from Han Jobs?
现在我还得让韩.乔布斯教我?
Caroline, don't act like you know more about gadgets than me.
Caroline 别表现得像是你比我懂这些玩意儿
Formerly rich doesn't beat currently Asian.
曾经的富人可比不过现在的亚洲人
Now, come on, everyone look at their iPads.
现在 大家看着自己的平板电脑
What iPad? I didn't see an iPad
什么平板电脑? 我没看到平板电脑
What? No.
什么? 不
Did somebody say something about an iPad?
刚刚有人说平板电脑了吗?
What the hell is an iPad?
啥是平板电脑啊?
Where did they all go?
平板电脑都跑哪去了?
I'm guessing eBay.
我猜是到淘宝上去了
I want them all back, especially mine.
都给我拿回来 尤其是我那部
I'm in a casual flirtation with a woman in Australia.
我在和一个在澳大利亚的女人调情呢
She's part aboriginal, but has a great personality.
她有一半的土著人血统 但她性格很好
Here you go, Earl.
给你 Earl
Max, what's wrong? You seem happy.
Max 出什么事了? 你看上去很开心
I'm just still on a high from this $, bank loan
我还在为上周拿到的一万块钱贷款
I got last week.
而感到飘飘然
And from an almost certainly laced pot brownie I ate in .
还有就是因为我在年吃的那个有大♥麻的蛋糕
I can't believe you and Caroline got a bank loan
我真不敢相信你和Caroline没有劫持人质
for your cupcake business,
就能为你们的纸杯蛋糕生意
and not a single hostage was involved.
争取到银行贷款
Max, you don't have $10,000.
Max 这一万美元可不是你的
You don't even have Netflix.
你甚至连在♥线影视都看不起
This money is to pay a factory to make our cupcake T-shirts,
这钱是来生产咱们纸杯蛋糕衣服的
and I've whittled it down to three.
我已经把范围缩小到三家了
Hello.
你好
Speaking of whittled.
说到缩小
Someone used my printer, and I'm guessing it's Caroline,
有人用了我的打印机 我猜是Caroline
'cause it's about business
因为这是关于商业的
and not another one of Earl's Angela Bassett collages.
而不是Earl的安吉拉·贝塞特的拼接画
What can I say, man? I'm a Bassett hound.
兄弟 我能说什么呢? 我就是个贝塞特迷
Oh, thanks, Han.
哦 谢谢 Han
These are the factories I've been researching.
这些是我正在调查的几家工厂
We want our T-shirts to be American made.
我们希望我们的T恤衫是美国货
I have an American maid,
我有个女佣也是个美国货
and all she's good at is eating my granola bars.
而她只会吃我的燕麦卷
Look, Max, I found one right here in Brooklyn.
你看 Max 我在布鲁克林这里找到了一家
"American Ace. The founder, Ace Hardwick,
"美国Ace公司 创始人Ace Hardwick
is devoted to treating his workers well,"
致力于优待他的工人们
and not in a creepy way like that American Apparel guy.
而不是像AA服饰老板那样变态
So you're saying none of these workers
你是说在那些工人里
have ever found an Ace in their hole?
没有人被他们的老板插过吗?
Look, I've worked in a lot of factories.
听着 我在很多工厂里工作过
I know what goes on.
我知道这是怎么回事
I worked in a coat factory,
我在一个做大衣的服装厂里干过活
which is why my lungs are coated in asbestos.
所以我的肺上才裹了一层石棉
I worked in an underwear factory,
我在一个做内♥裤的服装厂里干过活
where I was underpaid for the fruits of my looms,
工♥资还低得要死
and worst factory of all, The Cheesecake Factory.
最糟糕的就是奶酪蛋糕工厂
Oh.

How about we do a walk-through tomorrow
我们要不明天再看一下
to make sure it's up to snuff?
保证一切正常?
Well, if they have snuff,
要是有啥能让我正常的
why are we waiting till tomorrow?
那咱们为啥还要等到明天啊?
Hey, everybody!
嘿 大家好!
Oh, hey. Hi, great news!
哦 嘿 嗨 我有大好消息!
I just got carded at Buffalo Wild Wings!
我刚在布法罗鸡翅烧烤吧点酒被查身份证了!
Really? I got carted out of there once.
真的吗? 我有一次还从里面被赶出来了呢
And more great news:
我还有好消息
I'm starting my own new business.
我也要开始我自己的新生意了
So girls, you know how you have that $,?
妹子们 你们现在手头上有一万块对吧?
Well, I don't want to clean you out,
呃 我不想把你们的钱都掏空
but how do you feel about tossing me $,?
要不你们就给我个块吧?
You two should invest. Sophie's business is genius.
你们两个应该投资 Sophie的生意真是绝妙
You know how a bunch of ladies got their down-there-hair
你知道有很多女孩把她们下面的阴毛
permanently lasered off?
都永久剃掉了吗?
Yeah, that's when your waxer gives you a Michael Chiklis.
没错 就是把你的下面清理得锃亮
Yeah.
是啊
Well, Sophie's offering a product
Sophie有一个产品
that puts grass back on your field.
可以让你的杂草丛再长回去
Yeah.
对的
That's not a business. That's nobody's business.
那才不是什么生意 没人会要这个的
Yeah, I don't do any of that stuff.
我才不做那种事
I just throw a scrunchie on mine and go.
我随便在那地方丢一撮毛就可以了
Hey, there's a need for this. Sometimes, in the fog,
嘿 这会有市场需求的 有时在迷雾中
my plane gets lost without a landing strip.
没有起落跑道 我的飞机会迷路的
We're out.
我们不加入了
Oh, don't decide yet, girls.
哦 女孩们 先别决定
you haven't even heard the cute, little name.
你们还没听到它可爱的名字呢
"Sophie Kuchenksi's Vagina Wigs!"
"苏菲库金斯基的阴♥道假发"
Yeah, we're really out.
我们真的不加入了
Oh. But it's a quality product,
哦 但这绝对是个高质量的产品
and it's real hair imported from "Va-China."
这还是中国进口的真阴毛呢
Yeah, never been further out.
我们真的真的不会投资了
And this is our main floor.
这是我们的主楼层
Wow, this is amazing!
哇 这太棒了!
I feel like we're in the Willy Wonka Factory.
我感觉我们是进了巧克力工厂
I know, right?
是啊 对吧?
The American Ace motto is "work is fun""
美国王牌工厂的座右铭是"劳动最快乐"
Max was expecting a different kind of factory.
Max以为这工厂是另一种样子的
More torture, less foosball.
多一点折磨 少一点桌上足球
I know, right? Not at American Ace.
是啊 对吧? 在American Ace就不会那样
And what is your position here, Peggy?
你在这里的职位是什么 Peggy?
Are you the "I know, right?" person?
你是个只会说"是啊 对吧"的人吗
I know, right?
是啊 对吧?
No, I'm one of the owners. Also, I dye T-shirts.
不 我也是这工厂的合伙人 我还负责给T恤衫染色
See, every employee gets a percentage of the company
所有员工在这里工作半年后都能拿到股份
after six months, so the longer you stay, the more it grows.
所以你呆的时间越久 你的股份就会增长
We've been at the diner four years,
我们在餐馆已经工作四年了
and the only thing we've seen grow is Oleg's pants.
我们只看到Oleg裤子里那个东西增长过
I know, right?
是啊 对吧?
Well, Ace is expecting you. Go ahead, go have fun!
呃 Ace等着你们呢 去吧 玩得开心!
Hey, don't be fooled by what's on the surface.
嘿 不要被表象迷惑了
You look like you have money,
你看上去好像很有钱
but I know your underwear's in shreds.
但我知道你的内♥裤已经碎成多条布
Not shreds, Max, shred.
才不是多条 就一条
Just one, it goes from front to back.
只剩一条 从前拉到后面
Um, hi, should we just come in? The door is open.
嗯 嗨 我们能进来吗? 门开着
Yep, always is.
是的 门一直都开着
Doors create boundaries. Boundaries are a bummer.
门会设限 设限可不好
You know what else is a bummer?
你知道还有什么事很不好吗?
Tall guys with small penises?
人很高但鸡♥巴很小?
That you just missed the gelato and designer coffee cart.
你们刚好错过了高档意大利雪糕以及咖啡车
Espresso hazelnut praline?
要来个特浓咖啡榛子果仁糖味吗?
We're not here for gelato.
我们不是来吃雪糕的
We're not not here for gelato.
我们可不是不来吃雪糕的
Awesome. It's awesome to meet you.
太棒了 见到你真棒
I'm Ace Hardwick.
我是Ace Hardwick
Look, "Ace", we're not about to give you $10,000
听着 Ace 我们才不会给你一万美金
so you can take advantage of a sad, underage girl worker
好让你却说装货码头旁 占那些悲伤的
near the loading docks 'cause her boobs are crazy big
未成年女员工的便宜 就因为她胸超大
and she needs a ride home.
然后她还得自行搭车回家
That's a "for instance."
我就"举个例子"
I'm sorry?
你在说什么?
See, Ace, Max has some trust issues
是这样的Ace 一涉及到工厂
when it comes to factories, so, we're here today to...
Max她就诸多怀疑 我们今天来这儿是...
You're pretty much eating cardboard there.
你现在基本上是在啃盒子了
You want me to get you another?
想再来个吗?
You should see her with tuna cans.
你还没见过她吃金枪鱼罐头的样儿呢
Hey, I see the prosciutto cart.
嘿 我看到了意大利熏火腿肠
Who wants imported ham?
谁想吃进口火腿?
Me!
我!
Well, we're not not here for prosciutto.
好吧 我们不是来这里啃火腿肠的
Hey, you know what's cool?
你知道什么很厉害吗?
Short guys with big penises?
人矮器大的?
You're fun.
你很有趣
Your business belongs here at American Ace.
你们的生意就该给美国王牌工厂
Come on, let's go meet the family.
来 去认识一下家庭成员
That guy kind of creeps me out.
这个家伙有点吓人啊
On the plus side, I finally get to meet my family.
但往好处想 我终于能见家人了
I had this space designed for open energy
这个地方是我专门用来提供正能量
and open conversation.
和自由谈话的
What's up, other owners?
你们好吗 合伙人们?
What's up, Ace?
你好啊 Ace
Our sales, by 400%!
我们的销量 上升了四倍!
Max, this is it. This is our factory.
Max 就这么定了 就是这家工厂
The employees look happy and successful.
员工们看起来都很开心有成就感
So did the members of 'N Sync.
超级男孩的队员以前也是啊(美国歌手组合)
but behind the curtain, a veil of tears.
但到了幕后 全是一把鼻涕一把泪
Hey, Caroline, here's the prosciutto cart.
嘿 Caroline 意大利熏火腿在这儿
Thanks, Ace!
谢谢你 Ace!
Enjoy. I'm just gonna get
慢用 我要来个
a quick five-minute chair massage.
五分钟的椅子按♥摩
Come on, let's slip out while Ace has got his head
快 趁Ace把脑袋塞到椅子屁♥股里之时
stuck in that chair's ass.
我们赶紧走
Hey, what's up?
嘿 你好啊?
Welcome to American Ace. I'm Rico.
欢迎来到美国王牌 我是Rico
You're, like, really, really, really pretty.
你真是 太太太漂亮了
Aw... oh!
啊... 哦!
So anyways, I'm part owner, and I clean the bathroom.
总之 我是合伙人之一 负责清洗厕所
Hmm, quick question: do you have a light Cabernet?
小问题: 你们有醇香的解百纳吗?
Quicker question:
小小问题:
where's the secret room with the toddler slaves?
你们虐待童工的密室在哪里?
What's up? I'm Raul, part owner and security guard.
你好 我叫Raul 合伙人兼保安
Hey, you two want to grab a drink sometime?
你们想抽空喝一杯么?
Fridays after work, we all hang next door at Tortilla Flats.
周五下班后 我们都在旁边的玉米饼店放松
Tortilla Flat. Wasn't that your stripper name?
玉米饼店 这不是你当脱衣舞娘的艺名吗?
You're just jealous 'cause mine's taller
你这是嫉妒我的约会对象长得高
and thinks I'm really, really, really pretty.
而且觉得我非非非常漂亮
Good luck with that tall guy scenario.
祝你找到个高器不小的
Sorry we're late, but we were busy with our other business,
抱歉迟到了 我们在忙别的事呢
the one we care about.
我们真正在乎的事
How can I be mad with that sincere, heartfelt apology?
我怎能不接受你们"诚心诚意"的道歉呢?
Who wants to see our sample T-shirts?
谁想看看我们T裇样本
I want to see it, but I want to see a lot of things.
我想看 但我还想看很多东西
With these damn cataracts, the best I can do
可是由于白内障 我只能是
is look towards it and get a milky idea.
两眼一眯看个轮廓了
Hey, girls!
嘿 姑娘们!
I want to show you some of my new styles
我想给你们看"周末假阴毛大放送"
for my "Everybody's Merkin for the Weekend" collection.
收集的一些新设计
Sophie, what's a merkin?
Sophie 什么是假阴毛?
It's a vagina wig.
就是阴♥道假发
Oh, that's dirty.
哦 好下流
And Han, I'm gonna need your input,
Han 我需要你的建议
because I'm working on an Asian line.
因为我正开发亚洲系列产品
Shouldn't Han grow some hair on his
Han在乱给建议之前
before he starts tossing out advice?
不应该先自己长点毛吗?
Han, I need to know if I got the texture right,
Han 我想知道毛的质感对不对
so come over here.
所以给我过来
Oh, yeah.
哦 没错
Yeah, that feels nice. Ohh.
啊 摸起来好极了 哦
Ohh.

Yeah, nice and thick between my fingers.
在我指间柔顺又茂密
Oh, yeah.
就是这个感觉
Slower.
慢点
Slower still.
再慢点
This is like watching your gerbil hump a pencil.
这就像是在看你的沙鼠蹂躏铅笔
Not really sexual, but still grosses you out.
虽然没啥少儿不宜的 但真让人恶心
Sophie, I... I think you should stop.
Sophie 我... 我觉得你该停手了
I haven't felt this sensation since third grade
自从三年级的易老♥师给我检查头虱以后
when Madam Yi checked me for head lice.
记得提醒我明天给Han买那本
Remind me to pick up a "What's Happening To My Body?"
我再也没有这种感觉了
book for Han tomorrow.
"写给青春期女孩"的书
Oh, girls, I'll be over here,
姑娘们 我就坐在这边
working on my African/American line.
研究我的非裔美国人系列产品
Yeah, I can't decide whether to call it a "vag-afr""
我很纠结该叫"非草集"
or a "Pube-a Gooding, Jr""
还是"北美第二春"
Max, look. These shirts look amazing.
Max 快看 这些衬衫太漂亮了
Well, I guess I was wrong about the factory.
看来我看错那家工厂了
Like I was wrong about you
就像我误以为
making it through that first winter.
你活不过第一个冬天
Look, there's a note in here.
快看 里面有张纸条
Oh, it's probably from Rico. He's obsessed with me.
哦 可能是Rico写的 他迷上我了
Yeah, it's not from him.
呃 不是他
It says, "Help us""
上面写着 "救救我们"
Underpaid workers are trapped in that factory, I knew it!
低薪员工被困工厂求救 我就知道是这样!
Once again, I was fooled by ice cream.
我又被冰淇淋蒙蔽了双眼
Yes, it's a note that says, "Help us,"
没错 纸条上写着 "救救我们"
but if there's one thing I learned in business school,
但是我在商科学校学到一个道理
it's if you don't see it, it doesn't exist.
那就是 眼不见便不存在
Look, as much as we want to, we can't just look away.
虽然我们不想多事 但我们不能视而不见
We need to talk to the workers.
我们要去找那些工人谈谈
Call the guy, the one who thinks you're pretty.
给那个认为你很漂亮的家伙打电话
I don't know who you're talking about.
我不知道你说的是谁
I only met a guy who thought
我只认识一个家伙
I was really, really, really pretty.
他认为我很很很漂亮
We can meet them at that Mexican place.
我们可以在墨西哥餐厅见他们
Ooh, a Mexican place!
噢 墨西哥餐厅
I forgot about the Latina market!
我把拉丁美洲的市场给忘了!
Girls, when you're there, find out if they'd be interested
妹子们 你们去到那里的时候记得看看
in some hair south of the border.
他们是否对国界以南的毛发感兴趣
Didn't know if you ladies wanted beers or margaritas,
不知道你们是否想喝啤酒或者是玛格利塔
so we got you Beer-garitas.
所以我们给你们拿了啤格利塔
It's five bucks, but you're worth it.
这要五美元呢 但你们值这个价
I love a girl with a healthy appetite.
我爱死了好食欲的妹子
Well, you're gonna be getting down on one knee
好吧 看来在我把开胃菜吃完之前
before the end of the appetizers.
你就要单膝跪地了
So let's just dive right in. How's factory life treating you?
咱们就开门见山吧 工厂待你们好吗?
Give us the skinny... which is what I hope you said
给咱们来点内部情报... 当你们拿来这些
when you ordered those Beer-garitas,
啤格利塔时 我就想听你们说说了
'cause I cannot be poor with a muffin top.
因为我的腰部赘肉还在
You know, I don't want to talk about work.
我不想谈论工作
Oh, are you saying you're not allowed to talk about work?
你是说你们不允许谈论工作?
Your words, we all heard you, Rico or Raul.
你的话我们都听到了 Rico还是Raul来着
Hey, tell me, what do you girls like to do?
嘿 告诉我 你们女孩子喜欢干点啥?
Mm, I like to watch waiters make guacamole at my table.
我喜欢服务员在我的桌前制作鳄梨色拉酱
When's that gonna happen?
那是啥时候的事?
So about work... Yeah, okay.
那么你们的工作... 好吧
Hey, let's go see what's going on in Beer-garitaville.
嘿 让我们瞧瞧啤格利塔有啥好的
What are we gonna do? I can't get any information
我们要怎么做? 我从Rico嘴里
out of Rico. He's so preoccupied
套不出情报 他实在是太着迷于
with how pretty, pretty, pretty I am.
这个很很很漂亮的我了
Oh, hi, Peggy. How are you?
嗨 Peggy 你们好吗
Would you like to join us and talk about work?
你们想要和我们一起聊聊工作吗
Why don't we talk about you two skanks
不如咱们来谈谈你们两个
gettin' the hell outta here?
讨人厌的家伙赶紧滚蛋吧?
And I thought we were bad waitresses.
我还以为我们俩才是坏服务员
This is Carmen. She works at the factory too.
这个是Carmen 她也在厂里工作
We're BFFs, and she's one of the owners, like me.
我们是死党 然后她也是股东 和我一样
Yeah, and she's a % owner of Rico, so hands off.
没错 Rico从头到脚都是她的 所以别打歪主意
We seen you two sittin' over here
你们俩坐在这儿
like you're God's friggin' gift.
自以为是他妈的上帝的宠儿
I know, right? And not for nothing,
我就知道 不是吗? 而且
but Rico's pit bull doesn't like other girls.
Rico的"好狗"可不喜欢别的女人
I'm guessing that's his pit bull.
我猜 那就是他的"好狗"
And you, hands off Raul.
还有你 别打Raul的主意
We have a love that is deep and real,
我们的爱情是深厚真挚的
and when he finds out about it, it's gonna be magic.
当他发现之时 就将会成就奇迹
Yup... Exactly what I expected.
果然... 不出我所料
Upstairs is Willy Wonka's factory,
楼上是巧克力工厂
and down here, they're waterboarding Oompa Loompas.
可是楼下却是人间炼狱
Yo, what's up? We just comin' here to work
嘿 有事吗? 我们跟平常一样
in the dye room right there as per usual.
来染料厂上班
Yeah, no biggie. What yous twos lookin' at?
耶 没什么大不了的 有什么好看的?
That was a really good accent.
口音学得挺像啊
Thanks. I played Rizzo in Grease.
谢谢 我可是在"油脂"里演过Rizzo
Should have been Sandy, but I let
本来应该演Sandy
the girl with the limp have it.
但是我让另一个跛脚的女孩演了
Come on, we have to put these on and go into the dye room,
快点 我们得穿上这个进染坊
cause I'm guessing that's where it all goes down.
我觉得那里有着不可告人的秘密
The dye room, I'm not surprised.
染坊 不出我所料
I always knew we'd dye together.
我一直都觉得我们会混到一块儿
Okay, we'll just pretend to be working here,
好的 我们就假装是在这里打工
like we do at the diner.
像我们在餐厅做的那样
Well, well, look who it is,
哇奥 看看谁来了
Stuck-Up and Stuck-Up Two: The Legend Returns.
傲慢鬼一号和傲慢鬼二号 英雄荣归
Max, we gotta go. My life can't end wearing grey.
Max 咱们撤吧 我不能穿着灰色赴死
What up, ladies?
什么事 小妞?
Last night, you're hanging with the homies,
昨晚 你们还跟小白脸出去鬼混
and today, boom, you just happen to be working here.
但是今天 嘭 你们也到这儿来上班了
That's friggin' convenient.
可真是报应啊
I know, right?
我就知道 不是吗?
Very friggin' convenient.
活该
I know, right?
我就知道 不是吗?
We just have to show them who's boss.
我们得让她们知道谁才是老大
You know, like we do with the mouse
就像我们对待吐司机里的
who lives in our toaster.
的老鼠那样
So, what, we're gonna scream and then spray Windex at them?
那我们该怎么办 尖叫着用清洁剂喷他们?
Yo! See this scar?
嘿! 看见这个疤了吗?
Knife fight with five Catholic schoolgirls
为了一份冰沙 于是和五个天主教的女生挥刀打架
over a slushie. So unless you want
所以 除非你想跟甲乙丙丁这四人
some of what I gave Virginia, Stephanie, Laquetia, Latoya,
以及那个最后坐轮椅的女生一样
and the one in the wheelchair, I'd stay clear.
不然就放聪明点
这只是一个误会 This is just a misunderstanding.
Rico对我没兴趣
Rico's not interested in me.
Well, he seemed pretty into you last night.
是吗 好像他昨晚对你很有兴趣吧
Huh, yeah, but that's before she talked.
呃 没错 但那是在她开口讲话之前
Come on, we are not interested in your men at all.
别这样啦 我们根本对你们的男人没兴趣
Not at all. I mean, come on.
绝对没有 我是说 这怎么可能嘛
What's that mean?
什么意思?
You're saying something's wrong with them?
你是说 他们不够好?
No, she's not saying that It's just...
不 她是说 只是...
It's just what?
只是什么?
We're lovers.
我们是恋人
You two are lovers? 'Cause you don't seem...
你们俩是一对? 看起来你们不像...
We don't seem what? Gay?
我们啥不像? 同性恋?
No. Hot enough.
不像 太性感
Well...
呃...
Not hot at all.
一点都不性感
I know, right?
我就知道 不是吗?
Look busy, keep your eyes open.
装作很忙 精灵点
I think we're in the belly of the beast.
我想我们已经深入野兽的腹中了
You talkin' about me?
你是在说我吗?
No.

Max, what do you think's behind that locked door?
Max 你猜那扇锁着的门后面是什么?
I knew it! Toddler slaves.
我就知道! 可怜的俘虏
Those kids are in horrible danger of becoming... me.
那些孩子冒着成为我的危险
Come on, let's go over there.
走吧 我们过去看看
What the... you hit me!
你♥他♥妈的... 居然敢打我!
Sorry, so sorry. Accident!
对不起 真的 是个意外!
You throw like a girl.
你扔东西就像个娘们一样
See, I knew it, you two aren't gay.
看见没 我就知道 你们根本就不是同性恋
Yous are after our guys!
不 我没有! Rico只是觉得
No, I'm not! Rico just thought I was
你们就是在勾引我们的男人!
really, really, really pretty.
我非常 非常 非常漂亮罢了
Oh, hell no! Leave my lover alone!
噢 不! 放开我的女人!
Oh!
噢!
It's on!
开战了!
No! No!
不! 不!
It's... no, no, no, no, no! It's not on.
这不过是... 不 不 不! 还没开始
This is silly. We're not after anyone.
太搞笑了 我们才没勾引谁呢
we're here to help some of those work...
我们是来解救那些被...
Oh, yeah. Now, it's on!
噢 没错 现在 开战吧!
Oh! I warn you!
噢! 我警告你了!
Oh, hell no!
噢 不!
Back off, bitch!
闪开 婊♥子!
Who you calling bitch, bitch?
你叫谁婊♥子呢 婊♥子!
Honey? You're getting carried away.
亲爱的? 你要冷静啊
Now you're really getting carried away.
现在你可是真的失控了
Oh, no! Don't put me in the dryer!
噢 不! 别把我塞进烘干机!
I used to be rich, I'm dry clean only!
我以前很有钱的 我只干洗!
Oh! Oh!
噢! 噢!
That was a big friggin' mistake!
这下你们可闯了大祸了!
Respect.
冷静
You two are a lot tougher
你俩可比天主教学校的女学生
than those girls from Saint Bridget's.
难对付多了
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's happening?
哇哦 哇哦 发生了什么?
We're busting you. We know what's happening here.
我们要举报你 我们知道你的勾当了
What, profit sharing and healthcare?
什么 分享利润和提供医保?
We found a note in our box with "help us" scrawled on it.
我们在盒子里发现了一张纸条写着 "救救我们"
How do you explain that?
你怎么解释?
Did you read the back?
你看了背面了吗?
Heh heh heh.
呃 呃
"Help us...
"让我们...
help you...
帮助你们...
to your full potential at American Ace"
在美国王牌发现你的潜力"
We put one in every box we ship.
我们在每个盒子都会放这么张卡片
I have got to start reading
我必须改一改
more than the first sentence of stuff.
只看第一句话的毛病了
I'm sorry, this is all my fault.
对不起 都是我的错
I guess I just wanted to believe
我猜我只是想去相信
some kids were having a worse childhood than I was.
有些孩子比我还惨
Max, don't feel bad. You thought someone needed help,
Max 别沮丧 你觉得有些人需要帮助
and you cared, and that makes you a good person,
你关心他们 这说明你是个好人
and I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I said I was sorry. You don't have to be mean.
我只是说我很抱歉 你没必要这么刻薄吧
Hey, everybody!
嗨 大家好!
I just got my first shipment of wigs.
我刚收到第一批假发
Sophie, why are you walking like that?
Sophie 你走路怎么是这姿势?
Well, I'm not just the president,
因为我不仅仅是老板
I'm also a client.
我还是客人
Sophie, I think you dropped something,
Sophie 如果这东西不是波斯蟑螂
unless we have those giant Persian roaches again.
那么我想应该是你的东西
Even a milky version of that was too much.
即使是牛奶版的也是太过了
You know, Max, maybe someday, someone like you will come
Max 或许有一天 有一些像你一样的人
into this Salmonella factory and rescue us.
会来这个充满细菌的餐厅解救我们
What are you writing on those checks?
你在支票上写什么呢?
"Help us"
"救救我们"
We work here. The "help us" is implied.
我们在这打工 "救救我们"就是指这里



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们