破产姐妹  第四季 第二集

2 Broke Girls S04E02

Aug. 12, 2019, 8:29 a.m.

凯若林重遇故人


It's payday!
今天发工资咯!
And I'm not talking about the delicious
我可不是在谈论那顿好吃的
little treat with nuts.
坚果大餐
Han, not cool to brag about yourself.
Han 自夸是不行的
Here, Max, maybe you can use the money to buy a new attitude.
Max 拿着 也许你可以用这钱去买个新态度
"New attitude"?
"新态度"?
Isn't that the name of the boy band you're in?
这是你加入的男子乐队的名称吗
And Oleg, you'll notice I docked your pay
还有Oleg 我扣了你工资
'Cause you didn't even come in yesterday.
因为你昨天都没来上班
I told you, I was working from home.
我跟你说了 我在家里工作
There you go, Earl. Don't spend it all in one place.
Earl给你的 别把钱都一处花光了
You think you pay me enough to spend it in two places?
你觉得这点钱够我在两处花吗?
Oh, my god, this is less than it cost me to get here today.
天啊 这还不够我今天来上班的路费呢
And I walked.
我可是走过来的
I know.
就是啊
That's all I made?
我就挣了这么点钱?
What is this, " 12 years a waitress"?
啥情况12年的服务生涯
With you it's more like " beers a shift."
你的情况是一轮班就要喝瓶啤酒
So many words, so little everything else.
除了话多 什么都小
Whoa!
喔!
Not the face!
我的脸!
Not my beautiful face!
我美丽的脸蛋啊!
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
喔 喔 喔
I warn you, I was in the Nutcracker Suite.
我警告你 我可是演过胡桃夹子的
- What's that mean? - This!
- 什么意思? - 就是这个意思!
Don't worry Max, I handled it.
Max 没事 我搞定了
Yeah, I just handled it too. That's my booty call.
对啊 我刚刚也搞过了 这是我叫来的炮♥友
Are you telling me you know him?
你是说你认识他?
No, I don't know him.
我当然不认识他
He just comes over for sex on Tuesday nights.
他就是每周二晚过来和我打炮的
Do you need help up?
你需要我扶你起来吗?
Not yet, I'm still crying a little.
等等 我还没哭完呢
Okay, up you go.
好了好了 起来吧
Walk it off.
走吧
Yeah, I bet that hurts.
刚刚那一下肯定很疼
Nice going Caroline. You ruined the best part.
Caroline 做得好 你把最棒的部分给毁了
Hi, I'm Caroline, the roommate and prima ballerina.
嗨 我叫Caroline 是Max的室友兼首席芭蕾舞演员
Sorry about your sugar plums.
很抱歉伤了你的蛋蛋
Sebastian.
我叫Sebastian
Ba-ba-ba! No names! No names!
叭叭叭! 不要说名字! 不要说名字!
Uh, Caroline, you want a soda?
Caroline 你想喝苏打水吗?
We have soda?
我们有苏打水?
No, we don't have soda!
当然没有!
Why are you asking him his name?
你怎么问他的名字了?
He doesn't wanna know my name and I don't wanna know his.
他不想知道我叫什么 我也不想知道他叫什么
Hey, mind if I use your bathroom?
嘿 能让我用下你们的厕所吗?
I need to check on the boys.
我得看看我的男孩们还好吗
See if they're girls.
看看他们是否变成妹子了
How do you not know the name of the guy you're intimate with?
和你亲密接触的人 你怎么名字都不知道
"Intimate"?
"亲密接触"?
Max, there are certain things you have to know
Max 你总得了解一下与自己
about the guy you're engaging in sexual congress with.
发生性行为的男人啊
Only you can make sex boring.
只有你能把做♥爱说得那么无趣
Well, not too bad.
还好
One's okay and the other one left on crutches.
一个完好 另一个得扶拐杖了
Later.
回见
Sebastian, wait.
Sebastian 等等
This is Max Black.
她是Max
Max, this is Sebastian.
Max 他叫Sebastian
Nice to meet you, Max.
见到你很开心 Max
Yeah, nice to meet you too.
嗯 我也是
And you can just call me what you usually do.
你还是像以前一样叫我好了
"Oh, god."
"哦 太爽了"
Hey is that a new shirt, Earl?
嘿 Earl 那衬衫是新的?
Why, yes it is, Max. I just got it in .
是啊 Max 我刚在...年时买的
Oh, great! Look at this text.
真棒! 看看这短信
It's from the guy whose sperm count you lowered.
是那个被你摧残了精♥子库的家伙发来的
His name is Sebastian.
他叫Sebastian
Oh, he's inviting you to come see him dj.
哦 他邀请你去看他当音乐主持
Oh, damn it! I told you I didn't wanna know anything
我去! 我就跟你说了 我不想知道任何
about him, and now I know he's a dj,
关于他的事 现在我知道他是音乐主持了
which means he unemployed, so points for that.
也就是说他没工作 这能给他加分呢
So what are you gonna text him back?
所以你打算给他回什么?
Nothing!
不回!
The only back-and-forth I want from this guy
我想要的和他的之间唯一的来往
is on his back and for the fourth time.
就是和他大战四个回合
The best sex is secret sex.
秘密性♥爱什么的最棒了
Then maybe don't talk about it while I'm eating.
那就别在我吃东西的时候说啊
Well, I have a sexy secret.
我有个性感的小秘密
A crush on a girl.
我喜欢上一个女孩了
Oleg, we all know it's me.
Oleg 我们都知道你说的是我
That sweat-pant salute never lies.
藏你在裤子里的敬礼出卖了你
Not you. Don't kid yourself.
才不是你呢 别逗了
You couldn't handle this beast in the sheets.
你可无法搞定我这只床上的野兽
I could totally handle you in the sheets, Oleg.
Oleg 我绝对能在床上搞得定你
What are you fighting for, Caroline?
Caroline 你到底在争什么?
Hey, everybody!
嘿 各位!
All right, weather report:
好了 天气预报
I just came back from a date and it's raining losers out there.
我刚刚约会回来 外面到处都是怂人
There's my sexy, sexy, secret crush.
那才是我性感的暗恋对象
Who, Sophie? Not so secret.
谁 Sophie吗? 全世界都知道啦
You two have already done it in every public space in Brooklyn.
你们两个在布鲁克林所有的公共场合都做过
Yeah, and your apartment, twice.
对啊 还在你的公寓里做过 两次哦
What? We didn't even wake you!
怎样? 我们都没把你吵醒!
Sophie, baby,
Sophie 宝贝
I've been looking for the perfect woman
我一直在寻找着一个完美的女人
And it turns out, what I want is in my own back door.
结果发现 我想要的就在我的后门
Backyard.
是后院
I think you're both right.
我想两个说法都对
I hear your truck pull up.
我听到你的停车的声音
But I'm not sure I wanna sign for your package anymore.
但我不太确定人家是否还想见到你的小弟弟
I knew you were going to say that.
我就知道你会这么说
So as a reminder, I've created a sizzle reel
所以为了提醒你 我把我们最棒的一次做♥爱
of our best sex.
刻成盘了
So it's an Stdvd?
只能自己留着的光碟吗?
It's the extended version.
这是加长版的
Uncut, as you know.
而且未删减哦
That's it, cancel my brownie!
够了 巧克力蛋糕吃不下了!
Sizzle reel?
光盘?
I'll watch it tonight while I eat my fajitas.
我会在今晚吃墨西哥肉卷时看的
Max, you just got another text from Sebastian.
Max 你又收到一条Sebastian的短信
Who?
哪位?
Please, can we go to the club to see him DJ, Max?
拜托 我们能去酒吧看他当音乐主持吗 Max?
I wanna dance.
我想跳舞
The last time I shook my booty
我上次扭屁♥股还是
was when we ran out of toilet paper.
在我们家没厕纸了的时候
Max, thank you so much for taking me dancing.
Max 太感谢你带我来跳舞了
Well, you signed that paper that said if I did,
因为你签了卖身契说如果我带你来
you'd do the side work for the next six months.
接下来六个月的兼♥职就由你去做
Are you sure this is the address
你确定这里是
of the club Sebastian gave you?
Sebastian告诉你的酒吧地址吗?
Who?
谁?
Sebastian啊!
Sebastian!
This can't be the address. It's a whole foods.
不可能是这里 这是家超市啊
I know what it is.
一看就知道了
I can smell the cage-free body odor.
我都能闻到散养家畜的味道了
Let's just go in, ask someone if they know where the club is,
我们进去吧 问问有没有人知道酒吧在哪
And maybe rip a grape off a stem... I'm starving.
或许还能偷吃颗葡萄... 我饿死了
Whole foods, wow.
全食超市 哇哦
Reminds me of when I was a whole person.
让我想起了自己人格健全的时光
Max, we can start looking for the club.
Max 还是先看看俱乐部吧
All right, all right.
各位 各位
I'm gonna lay down some beats while you check out our beets.
我来放点音乐好让你们挑甜菜
Organic!
有机的哦!
See?
看到没?
This is why I didn't want to know anything!
所以我完全不想了解他!
You ask a guy his name and you find out
你问了一个人的名字 然后发现
he's DJ'ing next to radishes.
他在萝卜摊旁边放音乐
And what kind of loser comes here to dance?
而且什么样的衰人才会来这里跳舞?
Woot! Woot!
噢吼! 噢吼!
Holla!
喂哦!
And I don't mean the kosher bread!
我说的可不是犹太面包哟!
Oh, no. How did you find me here?
天啊 你们怎么找到我的?
Whole foods is my Sexy Secret.
全食超市是我的秘密舞场
You know what's not a secret?
你知道什么不是秘密吗?
The organic Preparation H in that basket.
篮子里的有机痔疮膏
Whole foods is where I come to get my groove on.
全食超市是我保持臀部线条的地方
Why? Is Chuck E. Cheese closed?
为什么? 因为披萨店关门了吗?
As much as I'd love to see what else you're gonna buy
虽然我很想看看你还要买些什么东西
to rub on your butt, we're leaving
涂在屁♥股上 但我们得走了
before that DJ sees me.
以防那个音乐主持看到我
You mean DJ fresh-and-local?
你是说"当地新鲜"音乐主持吗?
The music be bumpin' and we buyin' pumpkins!
音乐沸腾 南瓜放入篮中
Let's go. I can't believe I wore these for this.
我们走 真不敢相信我为这个还袒胸露乳了
Wake up.
醒醒
It's Tuesday, and the DJ didn't come.
今天是周二 而那个音乐主持没来
Maybe he just drank too much.
或许他喝多了而已
No! He didn't show at all.
不是! 他根本就没出现
There's no DJ fresh-and-local in my ones and twos.
没有当地新鲜的音乐主持来上我了
Well, what did you expect?
你还想怎样呢?
You ran out of there without even saying "hi."
你连招呼都没打就落跑了
We should've stayed at the club.
我们应该待在酒吧的
Stop calling it a club!
别再说那里是酒吧!
He DJs at a supermarket,
他在超市打碟
which is the lamest thing I've ever seen,
这是我见过的最逊的事情了
Not counting the time
但不算上
you tried to bring back the phrase
你想把"哦 不 你不会的"
"oh, no, you didn't."
这口头禅收回来的那事
I'm surprised at you.
你真是让我惊讶
What if I judged you for some of your jobs?
要是我对你的工作说三道四呢?
Uh, bar-back slash captain of a shrimp boat
呃 在墨西哥海湾的虾船上
in the gulf of mexico isn't the bomb?
做服务员兼船长这事你还没说够?
What about when you worked at the GAP?
那你在同性恋服装店工作的那次呢?
Who told you about the GAP?
谁告诉你的?
You, that time you were drunk, folding a sweater,
你自己 喝醉酒叠毛衣的那次
and you tried to help me "spring into summer"
然后你还想用短裤
with cargo shorts.
帮我"迎接夏天"
Fine! I fell into the GAP. I needed the money.
好吧! 我是被逼上贼船的 我需要钱
Maybe Sebastian needs the money, too.
或许Sebastian也等着用钱
Who?
谁?
And if you ever tell anyone about the gap,
要是你胆敢跟别人提起同性恋服装店这事
You will have a gap between your neck
那你脑袋和脖子
and where your head used to be.
就得分家了
"oh, no you didn't."
"哦 不 你不会的"
Hey, I wasn't sure if it was too late to come by.
嘿 我不知道这么晚敲门好不好
But the Ouija board said, "go ahead, the girls are up!"
但通灵板说 "放心去吧 她们没睡!"
You use that?
你用那玩意儿?
The only spirit I listen to is -buck-chuck,
我唯一信仰的就是便宜酒
and he mostly tells me to take my top off.
而他大多是叫我脱掉上衣
Yeah, Ouija helps me make all my big decisions.
通灵板帮我做重大决定
Like coming to america, adopting a chinese orphan,
比如来美国 收养一个中国孤儿
and leaving a chinese orphan at the fire station.
把中国孤儿留在消防局
Those boards are creepy.
那些通灵板很瘆人的
You never know what you're inviting in.
你都不知道招来了什么
I mean, what if we open a hellmouth?
我是说 万一打开了地狱之门呢?
Aw, come on, girls, look around.
拜托 姐们 四周看看
I mean, you already have.
你们早就在地狱里了
Okay, now shh. Okay...
好了 别说话 嗯...
Ouija,
通灵板
Should I take oleg back?
我应该和Oleg重归于好吗?
Yes?
应该?
Oh, now, see, that is creepy
哦 看呐 真让人后背发凉
Because I was shoving it to "no".
因为我刚刚是滑向"不应该"的
Do you want to get back with him?
你想重新跟他在一起吗?
Well, I'm torn.
我很纠结
And also, I don't know what to do.
我也不知道该怎么办
Throw your hands in the air like you just don't kale.
在空中甩甩手 就像你刚刚扔甘蓝一样
Max, I'm proud of you for overlooking his job
Max 你能忽略他的工作 给这家伙一个机会
And giving this guy a chance.
我真为你骄傲
He's making a dj face. I'm out.
他长着一张音乐主持的脸 我要走了
Oh, my god, Dylan.
天啊 是Dylan
No, we can't leave now.
不 我们现在不能走
I just saw this girl, and she is the last person
我刚看到这女的 她是我
I want to see.
最不想见到的人
What is the problem?
为什么?
It's Hilary Waldare.
她是Hilary Waldare
We went to wharton together.
我们以前一起上沃顿商学院
So competitive with me.
超爱跟我竞争
Loved it when I lost all my money.
在我破产以后 她高兴疯了
She even threw a party to celebrate
她甚至开了个派对来庆祝
and then had the nerve to invite me.
然后还有胆来邀请我
Worst party ever, by the way.
另外 那派对糟糕死了
Uh, worse than being at a dance club
比出现在一家商场的
that has a price club?
跳舞俱乐部还糟吗?
Max Black in the house of grain.
Max Black来到粮食之家
And now he saw me.
现在还被他看见了
Well, I'm gonna go hide before she sees me.
在她看见我之前 我要去躲起来
I'll be in Tom's shoes. Nobody's ever over there.
我要去"汤姆的鞋" 那里没人逛的
I'm bustin' out some free range electronic dance music.
我要播放任意风格的电子舞曲
That's right!
就是这样!
I'm bringing it in my own bag.
我在用自己的方式进行
Uh, okay, we good?
好了 不闹别扭了吧?
See you next tuesday.
下周二见
Come on, stay. What's your hurry?
别这样 留下来 你急什么啊?
I can't watch any more people dance-shop.
我实在受不了这么多人在店里跳舞
Max, come on. Get in front of me.
Max 过来 站我前面
See what you can do.
看看你能打出什么音乐
Oh, you're behind me this time... That's new.
哦 这次你在我后面... 真新鲜
All right, everybody,
好了 各位
Frisee, 'cause we got a special guest dj
菊苣 我们来了一位特别音乐主持嘉宾
In the hizzay
在这市场里
Who's so hot it's radicchio.
最性感的就是菊苣
Go on.
来吧
Bob, I'd like to bid $..
Bob 我想出价一美元
1$., Bob, 1$.
一美元 Bob 一美元
Have your pets spayed or neutered.
让你的宠物结扎
Speaking of neutered pets, here comes Han.
说到结扎的宠物 Han就出现了
Still counts as a dj shout-out.
还算是个叫座的音乐主持
Hey, why wait till tuesday?
嘿 为什么要等到下周二?
Why don't I take a break and we can go in the back.
不如我暂停一下 我们可以去后台
I just need to find someone to cover me.
不过我得找个人帮我顶班
Someone bogarted all the nut butter.
有人打翻了所有的果仁酱
How about half of someone?
找半个人帮你顶班如何?
Can I help you, Miss?
需要帮忙吗 小姐?
Max?
Max 怎么是你?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm thirsty, broke, and they cut me off at the free lemonade.
我又渴又累 他们还断了我的免♥费柠檬水
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Well, two dudes were getting it on
有两个家伙待在
in the family restroom, so...
家庭厕所 所以...
Where's Sebastian?
Sebastian在哪儿?
Who?
谁?
Oh, milk. Bottom shelf.
哦 牛奶 底下那个货架
What's up?
你好吗?
You're not doing it in the dairy case!
你不能在牛奶货架后面做这事!
Uh, no I'm not, 'cause you won't go away.
呃 我没有 因为你不肯走开
Do you have to ruin sex everywhere?
你非得到处去毁掉性♥爱才满意吗?
Well, Max, if I wasn't lactose intolerant
Max 以前我还得喝下牛奶
before, I am now.
我现在我看到就反胃了
Oh, my god, Caroline Channing!
天啊 你是Caroline Channing!
Hi! It's Hilary Waldare.
你好! 我是Hilary Waldare
Oh, my god! Hi! Hi!
哦 天啊! 你好! 你好!
I haven't seen you since your party.
在你的派对之后 我就再没见过你
Someone said you left crying. How are you?
有人说你哭着离开了 你怎么样了?
I'm great! I mean, I'm shopping at whole foods,
我很好! 我正在大采购
buying some organic fuel that I'll probably take
买些有机食品
a couple sips of in spin class and then throw away, so...
我会在上旋转课的时候喝几小口 然后扔掉...
Oh, good, 'cause I heard you were still poor
哦 不错嘛 因为我听说你还是很穷呢
and that you were working as a waitress.
还说你在当服务员
A waitress?
服务员?
That is insane.
这太扯了
That is so insane it should be in an ice tub in an asylum.
这太扯了 就跟在疯人院做冰桶挑战一样
I'm so glad you're great, because when I saw you
我真高兴你过得那么好 因为我看到
in those three-year-old louboutins, I got worried.
你那双三年前的名牌鞋 我很担心
Also, you have an orange juice mustache.
对了 你嘴上还有橙汁
Oh. Where's Max?
哦 Max在哪?
Milk.
牛奶
Max, listen... - Busy!
Max 听我说... - 没空!
Hilary's still here.
Hilary还在这里
And she called me a waitress. How dare her.
她还管我叫服务员 她太放肆了
She humiliated me, and I didn't even get
她羞辱了我 这一次我居然
A party this time. I'm going home.
连派对都没有 我要回家了
Hilary Waldare, report to register three.
Hilary Waldare 请到三号收银台报到
Oh, my god! Did he just say...
天啊 广播刚才说的是...
Hilary Waldare. Register three.
Hilary Waldare 三号收银台
He did! Oh, my god! Max!
真的是! 天啊! Max!
Busy!
没空!
What? Do you wanna just join us?
什么? 你想加入我们吗?
Hilary Waldare works here, as a cashier!
Hilary Waldare在这儿当收银员!
So I win!
我比她强!
Everyone knows on the job humiliation chain,
每个人都知道最下♥贱的工作里
It goes: prostitute, hostess, waitress,
排序是这样的 妓♥女 舞♥女 女服务员
Cashier, Princess Jasmine in the disney electric light parade.
收银员 扮演迪士尼公园游♥行里的茉莉公主
What happened to not looking down
为啥其他那些奇怪的工作
on other people with crappy jobs?
却没有人鄙视啊?
Oh please, this is real.
拜托 这可是真事
Now if you'll excuse me, I have got $
失陪了 我钱包里
burning a second hole in my pocket,
还有块钱等着花呢
And I'm gonna spend it here at register three.
我要去三号柜台那里结账咯
What, you couldn't wait for me?
啥 你不能等我一起吗?
This goes out to Kelly in prepared foods.
这首歌送给在熟食区的Kelly
The Kelly with the cystic acne,
我指的是满脸水痘的那一位
Not the Kelly with the bald spot.
而不是秃头的Kelly
Now, where my Adele-heads at?
阿黛尔的粉丝在哪里呀
I'm glad you have no line, 'cause I have an exclusive
真高兴你这没人排队 因为我赶着去上
private yoga class to get to...
私人瑜伽特训课...
Oh, Hilary!
哦 Hilary!
Yes, Caroline.
没错 Caroline
I am a cashier.
我是收银员
I'm sorry, a what?
不好意思 你是啥?
I'm a cashier.
我是收银员
Yeah, turns out things aren't great.
人不可能事事顺心
My husband left me for my dad.
我老公为了我爸抛弃了我
And they didn't even cut me in on the lifetime movie rights.
而且他们的结婚纪念视频还没把我拍进去
It's on in January... Father is the bride.
连新闻都上了 新娘居然是亲爹
Let me just weigh your salad.
让我称一下沙拉重量
Well, I'm sure you'll pull yourself together like I did.
我相信你一定能如我这般重新振作的
'Cause I'm kind of killing it, life-wise.
我就活得很好 对自己好一点
That'll be $28.
总共28块钱
There's only $14 here.
可你只有14块钱
$28 for a salad?
一个沙拉要28块?
Well, that's dinosaur kale.
那可是昂贵恐龙甘蓝
Oh! Mistake.
哦! 放错了
Didn't want the dinosaur kale.
我并不想要这恐龙甘蓝
Never liked dinosaurs and really don't like them
从不喜欢恐龙 更不喜欢把它们
in my kale.
变成甘蓝
Dinosaur kale gone.
恐龙甘蓝没了
You're just putting it on the counter?
你就直接把东西放在柜台上?
Oh, I don't usually shop for myself.
哦 我一般不自己购物的
Is that not how it's done?
难道不是这样归还的吗?
Caroline, do you not have enough money?
Caroline 你是不是钱不够啊?
No, Hilary, I have enough money.
不 Hilary 我够钱
I just don't know why I have so many eggs.
我怎么放了这么多鸡蛋呀
Here. You're holding up the line.
给你 你堵着别人了
You obviously don't have enough money
你显然是连买沙拉
to pay for your salad.
钱都不够
Sad.
可怜
I don't know what you're implying.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh! Here is my very successful business partner.
哦! 瞧 这位是我很牛的商业伙伴
Sorry it took so long. I couldn't find my pants.
不好意思等那么久 我找裤子找了半天
I don't know how they made it all the way to the loading dock.
不知道为啥我裤子丢到卸货区了
Face it Caroline, you came here to humiliate me
承认吧 Caroline 你是为了来这里羞辱我
and you can't even afford that egg.
可你自己连个沙拉都买不起
On your face.
自打脸哦
Miss, did you drop this $ bill?
小姐 这块钱是你丢的吗?
Yes! Yes I did!
是的! 是我的!
I dropped some money, too.
我也丢了些钱
Don't push it.
别逼我
Thank you, sir. This is very kind of you
谢谢你先生 你真好心
And I really appreciate it.
真的是太感谢你了
Anything for my favorite waitress.
我愿意为自己最爱的女服务员效劳
Oh, I knew you were a waitress.
哦 我就知道你是女服务员
Your store sucks!
你这店烂透了!
I just had sex in your dairy department.
我刚和别人在你们的鲜奶区打炮
Keep the change.
不用找了
And buy your dad-husband a wedding gift.
用来给你爸买个结婚礼物吧
Okay, one more time.
好 再试一次
Ouija, should I be with Oleg?
通灵板 我应该和Oleg和好吗?
15 out of 15 yeses.
试了十五次 都是肯定
That's still unclear.
但还是不确定
Sophie, this is silly.
Sophie 别纠结了
You know you two wanna get back together.
你心里清楚你俩想重归于好
Caroline, we already have the Ouija board.
Caroline 我们已经有通灵板了
We don't need another thing around here that's flat
我们用不着另一个又平
and wrong all the time.
又总是出错的东西在这儿
Fine. Sophie, if it's not me, after all I've offered you, go.
好吧 Sopie 如果这样你都不确定 随你吧
Ask the spirits who the man you are supposed to be with is.
那你问问神灵 你将会和谁在一起
Ouija, please spell out the name of the man
通灵板 请您把我的真命天子的
That I'm supposed to be with.
名字拼出来吧
Oh, look, it's moving.
瞧 它在动了
"v,""a,""n,"...
有V A N
This is what the world was like before the internet.
互联网出现之前的世界就是这样
"k,""o."
还有K O
"Vanko."
叫Vanko
Vanko? Yeah, that sounds cute.
Vanko? 没错 听起来很可爱的
Yeah, I like it... I'm sorry, Oleg.
不错 我喜欢... 抱歉 Oleg
The spirits have spoken.
神灵已经显灵
I'm supposed to be with someone named Vanko.
我应该和叫Vanko的人在一起
And they know the best.
他们很清楚
So you're supposed to be with someone named Vanko?
所以你应该和一个叫Vanko的人在一起?
Mm-hmm.

"Vanko Oleg Golishevsky"?
你叫Vanko Oleg Golishevsky?
I go by my middle name 'cause there were seven other
我用的是中间名 因为我家有个人
Vankos in my family.
都叫Vanko
But I didn't even know that.
我根本都不知道这事儿
Yeah, that means the Ouija is...
嗯 那么通灵板说...
Oh, uh...
哦不...
Ohh...yeah...
哦...
Oh, no, no, Vanko. No!
哦 不不 Vanko 不!
I... No, I...
我... 不...
We can... You and I can get back together, okay?
我们... 我和你可以重归于好了 对吧?
But I just can't be here right now.
但我现在不敢在留在这里
No, I mean, this is just too damn spooky!
不行 这真的是太诡异了!
I can't wait to tell my brothers,
我等不及要和我的兄弟们
Vanko and Vanko, about this.
Vanko和Vanko说这事了
Word on the street is you've been talking some smack
有传言说你们在说着
about cashiers.
收银员的坏话
Earl, I noticed you're still alive.
Earl 我发现你还活着呢



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们