剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
听起来还是比克拉克好多了
Still, sounds better than Clark.
拔了毛的鸡啊 爱塔
An uncooked chicken, Ata. ‐
- 哦 我得走了 - 急什么啊
Oh, I have to go. ‐ No.
我还得去趟杂货店
Yeah, I still gotta go to the grocery store
准备晚餐呢
and get dinner ready.
你也得给自己留点时间啊
You have to take time for yourself too.
寻找细微的小快乐
"Find the little joys,
因为它能给予你最大的享受
for they give us the greatest pleasures."
你是刚刚想出来的吗
Did you just come up with that?
不 是SJR说的
No, that's SJR.
她是对一个嗑冰♥毒♥的没牙女人说的
She said it to a toothless woman addicted to crystal meth.
我录下了 我给你看看
I recorded it. I'll show you.
我买♥♥了些零食
Got us some snacks.
这是我们去波科诺
That's what my family buys to feed the fish
买♥♥给鱼吃的
when we go to the Poconos.
嘿 阿发叔叔 西卡叔叔
Hey, Uncle Afa, Uncle Sika.
- 这位是凯伦 - 嗨 凯伦
This is Karen. ‐ Hi, Karen.
凯伦 再见
Bye, Karen.
应该和凯文一起去漂流的
Should've gone white water rafting with Kevin.
好吧 你说的对 这个地方烂透了
Okay, yeah, this place sucks,
但我保证会有好戏看的
but I promise you're in for a show.
这一方 灵魂拳手出场
In this corner, the "Soul Man"!
虽然我的父亲并不是
Even though my dad wasn't wrestling
在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥跟别人摔跤
in Madison Square Garden anymore,
但在他的脑海里 此刻他就在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
in his mind, he was.
而他的对手 漂洋过海而来
And his opponent, hailing from the ocean,
他就是海鸥
the Gull!
哦 这是海鸥在铃♥声♥响起前一次卑鄙的攻击
Ooh, a dirty attack by the Gull before the bell.
无论是海鸥 瑞克·福莱尔
And whether it was the Gull or Rick Flair
还是罗迪·派珀
or Roddy Piper,
每次洛奇·强森上场
anytime Rocky Johnson got in that ring,
他都会全力以赴
he went all out.
这就是我应得的 尽管分外艰难
* That's what I got, the hard way
我会让它每天都变得更好
*And I'll make it better each and every day
在现实生活中也太暴♥力♥了吧
It's so violent in real life.
啊 啊 疼
Ah, ah! Ow!
因为你还什么都没看到
*Cause you ain't seen nothing yet
如果他不卖♥♥个破绽骗对手过来
If he doesn't sell and get his opponent over,
那他的反击就没有意义
there's no point in blowing his comeback.
什么意思
What does that mean?
吾乃灵魂之人
*I'm a soul man
住手 他很痛
Stop it! He's hurt!
吾乃灵魂之人
*I'm a soul man
洛奇够到了绳子
Rocky reaches the ropes.
海鸥必须放手 否则将被取消资格
The Gull has to let him go or be disqualified.
我恨你
I hate you!
没人能像灵魂拳手那样表演
Nobody put on a show like the "Soul Man."
洛奇 洛奇 洛奇
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!
洛奇 洛奇 洛奇
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!
洛奇 洛奇 洛奇
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!
吾乃灵魂之人
*I'm a soul man
吾乃灵魂之人
*I'm a soul man
哇
Whoo!
抓住绳子 让我拉你进来
*Well, grab the rope, let me pull you in
给予你希望
*Give you hope
成为你唯一的男朋友
*And be your only boyfriend
耶 耶 耶 耶
* Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
一 二
One, two...
三
Three!
和我的父亲一样
Like my dad, I had been exaggerating the truth
我也喜欢在没必要的时候过分炫耀自己
to make myself look good, but when I finally got real
但选择陪在他身边而不是取悦那个女孩
and chose to be there for him over impressing the girl,
不知怎么 我得到了姑娘的芳心
I somehow got the girl.
简直太不可思议了
That was amazing!
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
没人能像我爸那样表演
Nobody puts on a show like my dad.
太有意思了
That was so fun.
你把我们下次约会的门槛抬高了
You set the bar high for our next date.
还有下次
Next date?
下次是在你和凯文去漂流之前还是之后
Oh, is that before or after you go rafting with Kevin?
- 闭嘴 - 疼耶
Shut up. ‐ Ah.
- 嗨 洛奇 - 嘿
Hi, Rocky! ‐ Hey.
太棒了 爸爸
Amazing, Dad.
太精彩了
You put on a show.
您太优秀了 强森先生
You were so great, Mr. Johnson.
是吗 谢谢你凯伦 也谢你了 儿子
Why, thank you, Karen. Appreciate that, son.
我从未见过摔跤现场
I've never seen wrestling live before,
比在电视上效果好多了
and it was so much better than on TV.
就像那次我在机场看到柯克·卡梅隆一样
Kind of like that time I saw Kirk Cameron at the airport.
比赛打得不错啊 洛奇 比赛打得不错
Hey, hell of a match, Rocky. Hell of a match.
终于有钱拿了
Finally, payday.
-剩下的钱呢 - 已经给你300美元了
Where's the rest? ‐ That's $300.
一场比赛300美元
It was 300 per match.
我给你打了三场摔跤比赛
I wrestled three matches for you.
不 一共300美元
No, 300 total.
给我们一点时间
Just give us a second.
公事
Business.
300美元 就这么点
$300? That's all?
呃 是的是的 他打这种小比赛
Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah, he doesn't do
不是为了钱
these smaller shows for money.
他只是给我叔叔的人情
He just does 'em as a favor to my uncles.
- 这样啊 - 对
Oh. ‐ Yeah.
尽管如此 你还是得让这些本地的推广者诚实守信
Still, though, you want to keep these local promoters honest.
但是他可是能在大♥比♥赛中赚到大钱的
But he makes the real money at the big shows.
既然如此 我可很想见识一下呢
Oh, well, I'd love to see one of those.
那是肯定的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure.
下次有机会带你去
I'll take you to the next one.
你知道吗 我爸爸有一大堆周边
Hey, you know, my dad has a ton of merch.
- 你想要一顶帽子吗 - 嗯
You want a hat? ‐ Mm‐hmm.
我周一给你拿过来
I'll bring you a hat on Monday.
风或许会改变方向
*So the wind might change direction
但是你却岿然不动
* And you stay always as you are
我一直都很喜欢这首歌♥
I've always loved that song.
道恩说表演很棒
Dwayne said the show was great.
你知道我的本事
Hey, you know me.
我发挥失常的时候也得别人超常发挥才能比得上
My worst day is someone else's best day.
嗨 钱的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about the money.
- 哈尔发誓说他是 - 嘿
Hal swore he was‐‐ ‐ Hey.
300就300 我们还是可以用啊
$300 is $300. We could use it.
但是下次 我们得确保你能提前拿到钱
But next time, we gotta make sure you get paid upfront.
那是绝对的
Definitely.
而且在伊利的这次会展会有一些额外的收入
Plus this convention in Erie will bring in some extra dough.
合照啊 签名照啊
Pose for pictures, sign some autographs.
应该收入不菲的
It'll be great.
嘿 亲爱的 你怎么买♥♥了紫色包装牛奶
Hey, babe, what's with this small, purple milk?
这是我的小快乐
It's my little joy.
我把它放在哈密瓜后面
I put it behind the cantaloupe
这样小道就不会一口喝光
so Dewey doesn't drink it all in one gulp.
聪明
Smart.
那孩子打死都不会吃甜瓜
No way that boy's going near a melon.
这个故事结局还是不错的
That is a sweet end to the story.
本来是可以不错的 可惜这不是结局
Would've been, yeah, but that's not the end.
除非我们就把这个当做结局
Unless we want it to be.
桑迪 算了吧
Sandy, please.
来人把桑迪叉出去
Can someone get this Sandy guy out of here?
这个贱♥人♥居然还想插手我的报道
Bitch trying to step into my coverage.
- 很抱歉 - 没事
Sorry about that. ‐ That's okay.
兰德尔 我是来跟你说实话的
You know, Randall, look, I'm here to be honest,
所以我给你讲了这个故事
and that's why I told you this story.
没有人是完美的 我们都会犯错
No one's perfect, and we all make mistakes.
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表