剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
兄弟 你肯定不会想穿牛仔裤上场的
- man, you never want to be the guy in jeans.
哦肯尼 那次非常糟糕
- oh, it was bad, kenny.
这牛仔裤还 很宽
And the jeans, they were wide.
这是我遇到过的第一次最严重的受伤
It was the first big injury I had experienced.
所以我按照我知道的去做了
So I did what I knew how to do.
我拼命训练康复
I hit rehab hard.
健身房♥就是我的庇护所
The gym was always my sanctuary.
除了我的肩膀的康复
Outside of getting my shoulder healthy,
其他事我都毫不关心
I didn't care about anything else.
如果不是我要参加比赛的
I just couldn't get myself motivated
会议 我就完全没有动力参与
to prepare for games that I wouldn't play in.
所以我就开始不去参会了
So I started blowing off team meetings,
也不去上课了
started blowing off class.
也许我的肩膀比以前更强壮了
My shoulder might have been getting stronger,
但是我的心并没有
but my mind wasn't.
强森先生 你还有什么要补充的吗
- mr. Johnson, something to add to our conversation?
是的 我按了B 但是它没有往上跳
- Yeah. I pressed b, but it didn't jump.
我在盘旋下降
I was spiraling.
喂 你还在玩世嘉吗
- Yo, you still playing sega?
你明天不是有期末考试吗
Don't you have a final tomorrow?
嗯 6点考试 占到我总成绩的百分之八十
- Yeah, at 6:00 a.M., worth 80% of my grade.
听上去挺重要的 你不要稍微学习一下吗
- Seems like a lot of percent. Shouldn't you study a little?
我试过了 但是我不在意了
- I tried, but I just don't care.
好吧 很明显 你现在不太对劲
- All right. Obviously, you're in a bad place.
但是整天待在房♥间里也于事无补
But staying in this room all day isn't helping.
我们得让你清醒一点
We got to get your head straight.
- 嗯 - 关掉世嘉游戏机
- Yeah. - Turn off the sega.
我们去喝几杯
Let's me and you go grab some drinks
然后打一架
and get into a fight.
我等不及要看你假装要阻止我的样子了
- I can't wait for you to pretend to hold me back.
喂 这太完美了 喝点龙舌兰
Yo, this is perfect. Knock back some tequilas.
打上几拳
Throw some fists.
喂 注意看附近有没有什么合适人选
Yo, keep a lookout for some contenders.
- 暴♥力♥之躯 - 你好 良心
- Violent torso. - Yo, the conscience.
你最近去哪里了兄弟
- Where you been at, man?
会议上我都没看到你了
I ain't seen you at none of the meetings.
我一直都在啊
- Uh, you know, I've been around.
好吧
- Oh, okay.
呃 那你怎么在排队啊兄弟
Well, what you standing on line for, man?
飓风队的人才不需要排队 进来吧兄弟
'canes don't wait in line. Come on inside, baby.
去吧
- Go.
喂 他怎么进来了 他不是队里的
- Yo, why is he getting in? He's not on the team.
你说什么
- What'd you say?
我说不是队里的人
- I said you're not on the team.
每一场比赛我都看了 没有看到你打过比赛
I've seen every game, and I have never seen you play.
是吗 你说呢 奥马尔
- Oh, is that right? What do you think, omar?
我要不要告诉这个人到底我是不是属于队里的
Should I show this guy I'm on the team?
这里不许打架 如果要打架
- No fighting here. If you want to throw,
去外面的小巷子里
take it to drunk alley.
可不是嘛 小巷子
- hell yeah. Drunk alley.
我们走啊
Let's go.
我觉得你不想那样
- I don't think you want to do that.
你听到他怎么说我的 奥尔马
- You heard what he said to me, omar.
所以我们来了 兄弟
This is why we're here, man.
我在柔道比赛中见过这个家伙
- I've seen this guy at my judo tournaments.
他已经过了黑带
He's past a black belt.
他的功夫了得 再往上也没有其他颜色的带了
His belt goes up so high, they ran out of colors.
知道吗
- You know what?
我都不知道他跟我说了什么
I'm not even sure I know what he said to me.
- 也许是听错了 - 不会那么糟的
- Probably misheard. - Couldn't have been that bad.
- 抱歉 我们里面没有位子了 - 什么
- Sorry. We're at capacity. - What?
你刚才还打算让我们俩进去呢
You were just about to let us in.
我跟我的队友一起来的
I was here with my teammates.
你好 卢克叔叔
Hey, uncle luke.
- 你好 你叫丹对吗 - 道恩
- Oh, hey. Dan? - Dwayne.
对对对
- That's right. That's right. That's right.
我听说你的脚踝受伤了
Hey, I heard you messed up your ankle.
是肩膀 今年我红衫了
- My shoulder. I'm redshirting this year.
嗯 我听说这个地方在招人
- Yeah, I heard this place is hiring.
也许你可以给邦戈做保安
Maybe you can do security for bongos.
回见 兄弟
- I'll see you later, my man.
- 兄弟 你干嘛 - 离开这里
- Dude, where are you going? - Far from here.
那你的期末考试怎么办
- What about your final?
卡拉小姐 这里不是你家
- miss carla, your drunk ass at the wrong door again!
- 回家吧 卡拉小姐 - 你在3b
- Go home, miss carla! - You're at 3b!
- 嗨 - 小道
Hey! - Dewey!
惊不惊喜
- Surprise!
- 你怎么在这儿 - 怎么了
- What are you doing here? Is something wrong?
你的圣诞假期不是放一周吗
Your christmas break isn't for a week.
没事 都好着呢
- Oh, I'm fine. Everything's great.
我期末考提前结束了 所以我坐公交回来了
I finished finals early, so I took the bus.
- 公交 你有 - 是的
- The bus? Did you-- - yes.
我全程都醒着
I stayed awake the whole time
以防有人把东西塞我嘴里
so nobody could put anything in my mouth.
你饿不
- Are you hungry?
要我做你最喜欢的牛排和照烧鸡翅吗
Want me to make your favorite, steak and teriyaki wings?
妈 都要午夜了 当然要
- Ma, it's almost midnight. Yes.
来坐 孩子
- come here, boy.
- 这电视不错啊 - 是吧
- Hey, tv looks good. - Doesn't it?
我们很期待这一季你的表现
We were looking forward to watching you on it this season.
但等明年也没事
But hey, next year, right?
- 对的 - 你妈妈有跟你说过
- Yeah, right. - Did your momma tell you
这东西有多少分辨率吗
how many horizontal lines this thing got?
清晰程度重点就在于
boy, it's all about the amount
分辨率的大小 儿子
of horizontal lines, son.
第三次的触地 还有6码
- Third down. Third and six--
不不不 你开玩笑呢吧
- oh, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, you're kidding me.
干嘛呢这都是
That's pi.
早餐吃鸡翅吗
- Breakfast wings.
老妈你最棒啦 谢谢
- Oh, you're the best, mom. Thank you.
期末考得怎么样
- So tell me about finals.
- 哪一科你觉得最难 - 都难
Which one was the hardest? - Yeah, they were all hard.
抱歉 我想认真看比赛
Sorry. I'm just trying to watch the game.
好的 待会再聊
- Oh, sure. We'll talk later.
我很高心能回家
I was happy to be home.
远离迈阿密那满满的失望
Away from all the disappointments at miami.
但好景不长
but that happiness didn't last.
我很忧郁 但我不介意
- * I got the blues but I don't mind
我所要做的
* all I have to do
就是得到你 我感觉很好
* is get to you and then I feel just fine
你那么好
- * you're so good
你的模样
* the way you give
你那么好
* you so good
你是最好的
* you're the best there is
球扔出去了 圣母大学
- now by the time the ball is thrown, notre dame...
给 你的果汁
- Here, this is for your juice.
外面天气真好 我们可以去看看佳得乐
Hey, it's a nice day outside. We could go see that gator,
看看有没有出新的包装的饮料
see if they got ahold of anymore fast-food containers.
我有点累了 我还是看比赛吧
- I'm kinda tired; I think I'm just gonna watch the game.
现在他们把这种情况称为抑郁症
nowadays they'd call it depression.
沙发床和吸尘器
- the sofa bed and the vacuum.
但在那时
But back then,
公认的医学术语是
the accepted medical term was...
- 嘿 打起精神来 - 啥
- Hey. Snap out of it! - What?
你在这沙发上窝了好几天了
- You've been sitting on this couch for days.
出去透透气
Go out, get some air.
你连广♥告♥册子都不看了
Ah! You didn't even look through the booklet.
爸 我不想和海豚一起游泳
- Dad, I don't want to swim with any dolphins.
你现在就说胡话去吧
- You don't know what you're saying right now.
等我回来了 你要挑三件你想做的
When I come back, I want you to pick out three fun things
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表