剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表
I thought football was over.
赛季是结束了 不过橄榄球联盟选拔要开始了
The season's over, but the nfl combine's coming up.
我要确保在选拔员面前表现出色
Got to make sure I put on a show for those scouts.
那是我的冠军戒指吗
Is that my championship ring?
我喜欢戴着它购物
Oh, I like to wear it to the store.
有时
So, yeah, sometimes
生活中有些事无法控制
there are things in life you just can't control,
但我的家人从未改变
but my family was never a variable.
再试一次 理查德
Okay, try this again. Richard...
他们一直都在
They were always there.
如果你预定中型以上租赁车
so we provide a discount on a rental car
我们提供优♥惠♥
if you commit to a midsize or above.
抱歉 稍等一下
Uh, sorry, I'm just gonna have to place you on a brief hold.
小道 你在这干什么
Dewey, what are you doing here?
只是顺路给你这个
Just dropped by to bring you this.
也许暂时无法带你逃离这里
Might not be able to get you out of here yet,
但至少可以让你
but in the meantime, I can at least make you
舒服一点
a little more comfortable.
为什么只有她有
Hey, why's she the only one who gets one of those?
别管她有什么
Don't worry about what she's getting.
闭嘴做你的事
Know your role and shut your mouth.
走开 卡尔
Get out of here, carl.
那个瞎逼逼的是谁
Who's that chiming-in bitch?
卡尔
Carl.
谢谢你的电风扇 宝贝
Thank you for the fan, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
也许还需要一点时间
Hey, it might take a little longer,
但我会变成职业选手 老妈
but I'm getting to the pros, mom.
我们会好起来的
We're gonna make it.
你知道吗 四年来
You know, for four years,
我和很多未来明星选手交手
I had gone up against future hall-of-famers.
我做的不好不坏
And I was good, but I was never great.
但我一直以为我有机会
But I still thought I was good enough to get a shot,
我只需要
and all I needed was
有一支球队相信我
one nfl team who believed in me.
所以有球队给你机会吗
So did an nfl team take a chance on you?
你被选中了吗
Did you get drafted?
请听下回分解
Well, we'll save that story for another time.
好吧 我等不及了
Oh, okay, I can't wait.
很有意思的故事
It's a good one.
下回我不会喝酿梨酒了
Yeah, I won't have the hard pear cider next time.
干杯
Cheers.
哦好
Oh, yes, um...
好极了
There you go.
送下去
Get it.
爱死它了
Love it.
剧集 | 巨石年少时(2021) | 导航列表